Search found 3328 matches

by eddie lee roth
Sat May 19, 2018 4:00 pm
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: Black Sabbath + soul music = damn that was good
Replies: 3
Views: 102

Black Sabbath + soul music = damn that was good

If this doesn’t move you then your heart ain’t no bigger than a mustard seed. This is a knocked it out of the park home run.

by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:26 pm
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: If Bobby Blotzer actually reads posts here
Replies: 17
Views: 837

Re: If Bobby Blotzer actually reads posts here

michelish wrote:Fuck you fat boy.
Image

REALLY

Image
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:05 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

The sequel to Deep Throat is on TV tonight and not only that but network TV.

Speaking of Stormy she comes from a weird family.

Her mother is a Trump supporter and said she’d vote for Trump 4 more times if she could.

So that means the daughter fucked Trump and the mother is fucking dumb.
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:29 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

Keep this shit up and I’m calling out for Lenny. :mrgreen:

I can dig where Mojo’s coming from and would suggest a real good mood numbing RX. When thinking about Trump it makes things so much more tolerable. Think of it as today’s version of Mother’s Little Helper.

https://youtu.be/LN0iyC1aYck
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:16 am
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: CAMEL TOE ... Do you dig a chick who's rocking MASS camel toe, or no? Discuss
Replies: 25
Views: 1708

Re: CAMEL TOE ... Do you dig a chick who's rocking MASS camel toe, or no? Discuss

And they make them in sizes 22-32 or whatever the 300-pounders wear. And these big women wear these pants with cut outs That actually sounds like a good idea that would cut down on the booty germs being passed around in public restrooms. Have the asshole of your pants cut out and wear a extra long ...
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:11 am
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: CAMEL TOE ... Do you dig a chick who's rocking MASS camel toe, or no? Discuss
Replies: 25
Views: 1708

Re: CAMEL TOE ... Do you dig a chick who's rocking MASS camel toe, or no? Discuss

And they make them in sizes 22-32 or whatever the 300-pounders wear. And these big women wear these pants with cut outs That actually sounds like a good idea that would cut down on the booty germs being passed around in public restrooms. Have the asshole of your pants cut out and wear a extra long ...
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:47 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

March For Our Lives today . . . Which is nothing but a giant circle jerk that will do absolutely nothing but litter the streets of DC with trash and fuck up traffic for a day. I disagree. It's about future voters and their biggest issue. Millions are gonna remember when they cast their ballots. Rig...
by eddie lee roth
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:31 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: The difference between spring break for us vs now for HS kids
Replies: 25
Views: 754

Re: The difference between spring break for us vs now for HS kids

I'm really disappointed in my daughter for doing something important and mature like marching instead of driving high and risking others' lives to go to a beach to get drunk, do coke, and PCP. I wish she wasn't such a loser. I’m afraid you might have misunderstood my OP. It was meant to be a tale o...
by eddie lee roth
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

I’m sandy blonde I couldn’t do that.
by eddie lee roth
Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:19 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

BREAKING NEWS

Image
by eddie lee roth
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:18 am
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: "The Dirt" movie Leaked photos! View and Post em'
Replies: 19
Views: 1192

Re: "The Dirt" movie Leaked photos! View and Post em'

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote:Image
I feel real bad every time I see that photo and think what might of been... :cry:

That was such a sweet car.
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:54 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

The Russia truthing media and Democratic Party notwithstanding, zero evidence this is true. Zero evidence any database was hacked. Zero evidence the Russian government was responsible. Zero evidence the Russian government hacked election machines or power grids, or the DNC or anything else. I’m not...
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

And H.R. McMaster is outta there. Written on March 15 9:01 PM. Step aside Miss Cleo there’s a new psychic in town. All though this is like calling a pro wrestling match they have a tendency to telegraph their moves. It was all over the news. Schmuckabee came out and denied it. You predicted this li...
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:25 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

Obama didn't congratulate Putin after Putin launched the most damaging series of cyber attacks in history The Russia truthing media and Democratic Party notwithstanding, zero evidence this is true. Zero evidence any database was hacked. Zero evidence the Russian government was responsible. Zero evi...
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:09 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

eddie lee roth wrote:And H.R. McMaster is outta there.
Written on March 15 9:01 PM. Step aside Miss Cleo there’s a new psychic in town. All though this is like calling a pro wrestling match they have a tendency to telegraph their moves.
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:56 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Which member of Poison do you hate the most?
Replies: 23
Views: 549

Re: Which member of Poison do you hate the most?

TenBenny wrote:Hate is a strong word, as I don't generally hate anyone.

But that said, how is Bret *not* the obvious answer for everyone at this point?
It’s a goof thread for gods sake. It’s like you suck the air out of the room sometimes. I’m sorry but Jesus Fucking Christ man get with the fucking program.
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:12 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: The difference between spring break for us vs now for HS kids
Replies: 25
Views: 754

The difference between spring break for us vs now for HS kids

I can remember my senior year spring break with great memories. At the time I lived in Corpus Christi, had just moved there right before summer was over. That sucked but I made the best of it and made new friends pretty fast. So anyways a little south of there is a place called South Padre Island an...
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 am
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: GUITARIST WANTED? Ratt have fired lead guitarist Warren DeMartini say multiple industry sources
Replies: 143
Views: 7144

Re: GUITARIST WANTED? Ratt have fired lead guitarist Warren DeMartini say multiple industry sources

It would not seem too smart to announce a bunch of tour dates, then fire the original guitarist and Juan and Stephen do not have enough money to buy out Warren's share of the band.. Cavazo exiting would be a more likely assumption, but why he'd leave the best gig he's had since 1985 is pretty silly...
by eddie lee roth
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 am
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: New Steven Tyler Documentary
Replies: 3
Views: 208

Re: New Steven Tyler Documentary

Cool beans. Will definitely be getting this.
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Forum: The Original Gossip Board
Topic: How long are tour/staging rehearsals for a HUGE band
Replies: 28
Views: 1244

Re: How long are tour/staging rehearsals for a HUGE band

Well the venue has been locked up for 2 years(only thing that took place there was last month when Cirque Du Soleil used 5 weeks it for CORTEO rehearsals) so its probably cheap compared to most I cant imagine music superstars spending 3 weeks here and not getting bored out of their minds this aint ...
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:06 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Austin bomber's homophobic blog
Replies: 5
Views: 290

Re: Austin bomber's homophobic blog

:lol:

Probably so thank God for that.
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:49 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Austin bomber's homophobic blog
Replies: 5
Views: 290

Re: Austin bomber's homophobic blog

$100.00 says he’s just like the nut who shot up the gay nightclub in Orlando.

And another $100.00 says something like this will happen in Casper.
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Dump Shithole
Replies: 9045
Views: 289961

Re: Dump Shithole

And since she’s not blonde she’s smarter too. :mrgreen:
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 pm
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Which member of Poison do you hate the most?
Replies: 23
Views: 549

Which member of Poison do you hate the most?

I gotta go with the singer.

Image
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Austin TX bomb suspect identified and dead
Replies: 11
Views: 301

Re: Austin TX bomb suspect identified and dead

Cyd wrote:Wonder what the "After" picture looks like? If the TNT was strapped to his stomach, there must be guts all over.
Here’s right as two FBI agents arrived on scene.

Image
by eddie lee roth
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 am
Forum: Sludge Lounge
Topic: Austin TX bomb suspect identified and dead
Replies: 11
Views: 301

Austin TX bomb suspect identified and dead

My sources are telling me the Austin TX bomber was ex-pro wrestler Ric Flair.

Image