Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

rikraffmrktng
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Only five more pages until 100!
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

rikraffmrktng wrote:Only five more pages until 100!
I've gotten so much enjoyment from this epic read, I feel I should make a donation to help. Here's one little post to move it along. Charity is wonderful!
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Hungwell wrote:You have been pwned into the 5th dimension.
:lol: :lol:

That's probably the funniest thing I've seen in this thread. Can someone make a photoshop of IDI getting owned into the 5th dimension via that Superman space mirror thing.

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

yadayada wrote:This was also the thread in which I said it's funny to watch how she twists a lot of people around her little finger and plays them and how they fall for it and do everything for her. I got stoned to death for 2 or 3 pages and Roxxy sent people PM's to tell them all about me. :lol:

I didn't need any PMs to know that you're annoying as fuck.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
WackyWalrus
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by WackyWalrus »

Caustic Queen wrote:Image
This definitely isn't Lisa. She is an EZN fan, but that's about it. Check out this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzylizzyb ... m8se_l0rLg
She's not at all a sports fan, which makes me suspicious that she would even make up a story about Tony Romo, of all people.
Also odd that none of the nicknames she gives have lisa in them. And, I have a hard time believing that someone who lost her virginity at 34 would be writing the kind of stuff that "Lisa" did here. Not that this older woman couldn't have somewhat of a fantasy life, but I'd bet anything her life has been predominantly asexual. She's clearly enough of a loser I don't think a lot off the things that "Lisa" talked about here have ever really crossed this Lizzy's mind. I also find it unlikely that someone whose parents are dead in real life would even be making up the "Daddy" stuff that Lisa did, whether with Donny, the "congressman" or whateer. Her taste in books is Interesting though! I think she's single, IDI!
Luminiferous wrote:In 1983 some little blonde asked me at a party "So do you like that new song "Girls Rock Your Boys" by Quiet Wyatt? It's awesome!"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

WackyWalrus wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote:Image
This definitely isn't Lisa. She is an EZN fan, but that's about it. Check out this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzylizzyb ... m8se_l0rLg
!
Wacky Walrus.. Dizzy Lizzy.. Lazy Dazy.. I'm seeing a pattern...

freekey1
Forming a Band

Post by freekey1 »

yadayada wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
yadayada wrote:This was also the thread in which I said it's funny to watch how she twists a lot of people around her little finger and plays them and how they fall for it and do everything for her. I got stoned to death for 2 or 3 pages and Roxxy sent people PM's to tell them all about me. :lol:

I didn't need any PMs to know that you're annoying as fuck.
It's everybody's right to hate me. But I understand, you were one of the people on here who fell for "Lisa" and her little games which included attacking me. Helping her doing her dirty work. At least all the other ones who did that for her are either ignoring me now or at least don't attack me anymore. But whatever ... I've ignored you most of the time, although I think you can be pretty entertaining and smart, I'll just keep doing that.
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Geoff Taint wrote:
burt1098 wrote:Finally found video of the "REAL" Lisa. From IDI's own YouTube page... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8DTA-g1Vg

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? THAT WAS FUCKING CREEPY!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Seriously. Fucking FREAKY.

Where did you get that??!?!?!?!

Found it on IDI's YouTube page. It's his bestest girl.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by alecjonsludge »

Nicole76 wrote:

That's probably the funniest thing I've seen in this thread. Can someone make a photoshop of IDI getting owned into the 5th dimension via that Superman space mirror thing.

GLAMLUVR
Recording Your Demo

Post by GLAMLUVR »

WackyWalrus wrote:....lost her virginity at 34....
:shock:
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:What did Joni look like? Was she a fatty as well?
This is Joni Lynn.

SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

:lol:
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

enter your username wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:

Love it!
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I DIDNT SAY SHE WAS 14 I SAID SHE LOOKED 14!!!!!

Owned.
you owned yourself
:lol:
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:

Love it!
Stymie
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Stymie »

This is funnier than the time my brother let out a really loud, sulphurous fart at our uncle's funeral. And believe me, that shit was pure fuckin' hilarity.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:..I wonder if LISA VAN BEBBER is as awesome as LISA VIE???
:D
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=203756&start=660
][/quote]

Is there a topic he DIDN'T bring LisaVie's name into?

Obsession is a scary thing..
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Meddling Billy wrote:
Meddling Billy wrote: So a 14 yr old girl went to these great lenghts for the past year to mess with The Don? And didn't The Don find it weird that she came from a wealthy family and had all this money yet couldn't get a plane ticket to meet him in person after a year of "internet dating"?
I don't know if that girl is actually 14. She just looks 14. She's probably older. I'm sure he did find it weird but he played along because it was making him look like he had a hot young girlfriend. He wanted to believe it. Just like all theese clowns like Idi who refuse to acknowledge that they got played. These are desperate people who want to believe that some hot young girl desires them and they're not ready to give up that dream too easily. People have a hard time admitting they were played and publicly humiliated.
This is the craziest stuff I've ever read on here! Hey if he wants to wait a few years until she's legal, he'll have his young pretty girlfriend. lol

Now I thought I read somewhere that she dated Stevie briefly when her and The Don broke up for a short time. Where does that come into play?

This whole thing makes me want to pre order my ROCK GONE WILD 2010 Platinum Package tickets now before they sell out.

Anyone got a Pay Pal for Nathalie? I got $ 500.00 and I need these tix ASAP!

$tevil

"The Power of Drugs has completely Demolished Donnie Vie & his logic"
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I know who LISA is, I know LISA's story, I know why what went on went on...simple as that.
Of course you do. You've been great friends with her since the Austin days. You can vouch for her 100%. :lol:
You couldn't put 2 and 2 together without STEVIE holding your hand.

Clueless.
Why do I keep getting brought into this?

Just because I was the one who walked in a little late, as all of you sat looking at 2 people under a blanket - and telling each other it's Brad Pitt and Fergie underneath this blanket fucking.

So, while the humping, and bodies moved around, and "Brad" and "Fergie" talked to everyone thru a megaphone from under the blanket you all stood and watched.

Then an occasional jack ass walked up (like me) and said: "Holy Shit. It's REALLY Fergie?" And then began the dialogue of "Hey Fergie, your hot - I'll myspace you later."

And stupidity was bought and sold for how long? 6 months? Or was it a year?

Anyway, so after the crowd of thousands gathered, and I bought my fair share of "stupidity" from Fergie - I felt the need to walk up and yank off that fucking horse hair blanket. Thus exposing Donnie "Jack to the Ass to the Max" Vie, and his phony cyber slut.

Someone get me a box of whoppers and a Dr. Pepper. I'm beat.

Moral of the story. Donnie is on drugs. There is no Fergie Vie. And I yank blankets when shit gets shady!

$tevil

"The Power of Piss compels Me - when it's a hottie standing over me"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

[color=#FF0000]IDIAMINDADA[/color] wrote: I still talk to LISA.

This idea that I have been being PLAYED this whole time is really quite amusing to everyone involved by the way...so continue.

The laughs this has garnered OFF the board have been raucous
ImageImage
ImageImage
and it's STILL funny..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

yadayada wrote:It's everybody's right to hate me. But I understand, you were one of the people on here who fell for "Lisa" and her little games which included attacking me. Helping her doing her dirty work. At least all the other ones who did that for her are either ignoring me now or at least don't attack me anymore. But whatever ... I've ignored you most of the time, although I think you can be pretty entertaining and smart, I'll just keep doing that.
I didn't "fall" for Lisa or "help" her do do shit - I believed she was the person in the pics, and that's about it. You being annoying is a totally separate issue, and I will continue to point it out as I see fit, whether or not Lisa and Roxxy's dumbasses are here to cheer me on.

But please, keep ignoring me - you're doing a great job.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:And you still have nothing.....congrats on that.

Hilarious.

Keep up the good work spinning your tires and uncovering zero evidence.
ZERO EVIDENCE?

Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

You know, IDI's got a point, you guys still have no fucking clue who "Lisa" really is. All you've got is two pictures that Donnie claims is her.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:You know, IDI's got a point, you guys still have no fucking clue who "Lisa" really is. All you've got is two pictures that Donnie claims is her.
What the fuck does that prove? 99.99999999% of us have no clue who ANY anonymous photo jacked off the internet is. The sick part is he claimed he did and he didn't. No one here ever claimed that they knew who the chick was, except IDI.
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

jizzdonor wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:You know, IDI's got a point, you guys still have no fucking clue who "Lisa" really is. All you've got is two pictures that Donnie claims is her.
What the fuck does that prove? 99.99999999% of us have no clue who ANY anonymous photo jacked off the internet is. The sick part is he claimed he did and he didn't. No one here ever claimed that they knew who the chick was, except IDI.
That's my exact point, "nothing has been proven in this thread". The only thing that was shown, was that Lisa was stealing pictures and saying they were her. Everything else in this thread is hearsay and speculation.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

jizzdonor wrote: The sick part is he claimed he did and he didn't. No one here ever claimed that they knew who the chick was, except IDI.

I'm still lost as to why this should be considered "sick"? He was fucking with the board. As has been stated earlier in the thread, "everyone lies on the internet." Big fucking deal. I don't understand why people are all butthurt over this. He tried to put one over on the board, and was successful for a few days with 90% of the people here.

You people act like IDI's been raping blind 8 year olds or something.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

yadayada wrote: And as for DV, he has either never met her and fell in love with those pictures and passed her off as his young girlfriend or he has met her and was in on the whole thing. Both makes him look like the liar and loser he is.
Thanks for proving my point. You people are still clueless about what went down, you've just been piling on for the last 20 pages.

You wanna hate Donnie Vie for being a dickbag and a junkie, fine by me, those are things that there's ample evidence for. However, calling him a pedo and the other such vitriol that's been spewed in this thread is patently ridiculous.
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

Anthrax442 wrote:
yadayada wrote: And as for DV, he has either never met her and fell in love with those pictures and passed her off as his young girlfriend or he has met her and was in on the whole thing. Both makes him look like the liar and loser he is.
Thanks for proving my point. You people are still clueless about what went down, you've just been piling on for the last 20 pages.

You wanna hate Donnie Vie for being a dickbag and a junkie, fine by me, those are things that there's ample evidence for. However, calling him a pedo and the other such vitriol that's been spewed in this thread is patently ridiculous.
Sounds like you bought IDI that pizza and you guys bonded.

It's Sludge - it was a great "exposing". IDI tried milking that bullshit cow til the tit got gang green and rotted off. With all the deceiving that went on and was exposed for the bullshit that it was, what the hell do you think is going to happen on Sludge? It's gonna get pretty e-vicious, for whatever it is or is not worth. At the end of the day, the only people that are "probably" either losing or did lose sleep over this are Donnie and "Lisa". I highly doubt, like IDI tries to proclaim that they are all having barrels of laughs "behind the scenes" after Stevie mentioned the "frantic" cell phone voice mails and text msgs from Donnie. Yeah, they're getting tons and tons of laughs at our expense. Sure thing.

This is a message board of a site that dishes out a lot of stuff that could be considered "hurtful" (and "exposing"). When something like this goes down, what do you expect the attitude is going to be, especially from the posters on here that live for this kind of stuff? I get that IDI is your "friend" and all, but lets get real here, this is Metal "SLUDGE" and the sludge is heavy in this thread, whether it's all fully warranted or not, if nothing else it should be fully expected.
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:
That's my exact point, "nothing has been proven in this thread". The only thing that was shown, was that Lisa was stealing pictures and saying they were her. Everything else in this thread is hearsay and speculation.
I don't know who's ass you head is up, but it has been proven that the pics aren't Lisa Vie's. It has been proven that IDI doesn't know her. And it has been proven that Donnie isn't dating her. We don't care who "lisa" really is, she's just not who she was made out to be.

It's neat to be the only one who doesn't get it I quess.
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

I don't know who's ass you head is up, but it has been proven that the pics aren't Lisa Vie's. It has been proven that IDI doesn't know her. And it has been proven that Donnie isn't dating her. We don't care who "lisa" really is, she's just not who she was made out to be.

It's neat to be the only one who doesn't get it I quess.
I think he "gets it" - it's just that he buys IDI pizza's and shit :D
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"