Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote: The sick part is he claimed he did and he didn't. No one here ever claimed that they knew who the chick was, except IDI.

I'm still lost as to why this should be considered "sick"? He was fucking with the board. As has been stated earlier in the thread, "everyone lies on the internet." Big fucking deal. I don't understand why people are all butthurt over this. He tried to put one over on the board, and was successful for a few days with 90% of the people here.

You people act like IDI's been raping blind 8 year olds or something.
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:You know, IDI's got a point, you guys still have no fucking clue who "Lisa" really is. All you've got is two pictures that Donnie claims is her.
What the fuck does that prove? 99.99999999% of us have no clue who ANY anonymous photo jacked off the internet is. The sick part is he claimed he did and he didn't. No one here ever claimed that they knew who the chick was, except IDI.
That's my exact point, "nothing has been proven in this thread". The only thing that was shown, was that Lisa was stealing pictures and saying they were her. Everything else in this thread is hearsay and speculation.

What has been proven in this thread:

1. LisaVie stole a girl named Hayley's pictures.
2. LisaVie, Donnie, IDI, Roxxy, and a few others have been lying through their teeth this entire time.
3. IDI claimed he knew Lisa in real life, which he does not, and got owned 6 ways to Sunday (most of which he did to himself) and can't seem to accept it. There are PMs to prove that he never met her. Thats not speculation, that's hard proof.
4. Donnie may have never even met Lisa, and, did I mention, is a total pathetic liar.
5. LisaVie may be an old lady, or jailbait girl in the picture, who has cyber sex with IDI on the school bus on her way home...in Nashville, not Las Vegas.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

A couple of days ago this thread was unbelievably great. Now it sucks.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Okay, first off, I get it, it's Sludge, there's gonna be some tasteless shit thrown about. That's part of the allure. I'm cool with that.

Maybe I don't know just how deeply "Lisa" infilitrated the boards and you people's lifes. I really don't see how Donnie claiming to have a young girlfriend would make you want to buy more cds of his. And just to set the record straight, I don't give two flying fucks about Donnie or Enuff Z' Nuff. I know a grand total of 2 EZN songs, and one of them I only know because of a live video getting posted here. It's a terrible thing to say, but Donnie could go off the wagon and OD and be gone, permanently, and it wouldn't matter to me.

I guess maybe that's why I'm confused about this whole uproar, because I have no personal investment in any of this.

And I contest the fact that you KNOW they weren't dating. Show me some proof of that. All you know is that Donnie lied about being in the same room with Lisa when he started this thread. I don't think Donnie once admitted to not knowing what Lisa looked like, he could have been simply been lying to Stevie when he sent those pictures along. AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S LISA OR NOT. It could be just some girl that Donnie knows, or as it was previously thought in the thread, possibly Lisa's daughter.

My point is, as I've stated before, you people know a whole helluva lot less than you think you do. Argue against me if you want, I really don't care.

And also, I don't want anyone to think I'm defending Lisa's actions here. It was funny for a gag at first, but with some of the posts that she made regarding sexual content, while posing as someone else wasn't cool, I fully agree to that.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Nicole76 wrote:

What has been proven in this thread:

1. LisaVie stole a girl named Hayley's pictures.
2. LisaVie, Donnie, IDI, Roxxy, and a few others have been lying through their teeth this entire time.
3. IDI claimed he knew Lisa in real life, which he does not, and got owned 6 ways to Sunday (most of which he did to himself) and can't seem to accept it. There are PMs to prove that he never met her. Thats not speculation, that's hard proof.
4. Donnie may have never even met Lisa, and, did I mention, is a total pathetic liar.
5. LisaVie may be an old lady, or jailbait girl in the picture, who has cyber sex with IDI on the school bus on her way home...in Nashville, not Las Vegas.
I'll give you the first 3, but 4 and 5 are just examples of how little is known in reality.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Anthrax442 wrote:
I guess maybe that's why I'm confused about this whole uproar, because I have no personal investment in any of this.

Yeah, you've spent hours on this thread already, reading AND posting but you have no personal investment. :D :D :D

So did IDIMINDuhhhh became fat because of all your e-pizzas or was he already a lardass before all this?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:

Yeah, you've spent hours on this thread already, reading AND posting but you have no personal investment. :D :D :D

So did IDIMINDuhhhh became fat because of all your e-pizzas or was he already a lardass before all this?
I haven't spent NEARLY as much time on this thread as a lot of you. I think I posted maybe once or twice in the last 30 pages, and one of those was a simple "100 pages by Friday". And I didn't post at all in the beginning, when everyone was teeing off on Donnie for giving bullshit answers the questions Willie posted, because I don't care about Donnie. I didn't get involved until shit started flying.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Admit it, you've been loving it ever since!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Admit it, you've been loving it ever since!
Oh fuck yeah, this has easily been the most interesting sludge in awhile. Especially with fuck all going on with the hairbands right now.

FYI, this is where the "buying you a pizza" thing comes from. Watch to the end.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

Speaking of, have we ever had a decent LIMOZEEN thread?
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:

I think I posted maybe once or twice in the last 30 pages,
Other than the 7 on this page alone, right?
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

jizzdonor wrote:
Yes, "last 30 pages". In other words, not this one.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:
So then 2 on the last ONE and none on the other 29, to go along with the 8 here. Right.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

jizzdonor wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:
So then 2 on the last ONE and none on the other 29, to go along with the 8 here. Right.
Oh, fuck me 4 POSTS THEN. ARE YOU HAPPY? 4 posts out of what, a possible 900? Yeah, I was a real big contributor since thursday.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
jizzdonor wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:

Oh, fuck me 4 POSTS THEN. ARE YOU HAPPY? 4 posts out of what, a possible 900? Yeah, I was a real big contributor since thursday.
Other than the 9 on this page, no. No real investment in time on your part. Hell you spent 10 times the time ordering pizza's for IDI.

This thread is about Lisa, Donnie and IDI. Stop trying to contend for the biggest owned honors.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

You don't know who Lisa is. You don't know if there really is a Lisa that's dating Donnie. Admit it.
WackyWalrus
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by WackyWalrus »

Anthrax442 wrote:You don't know who Lisa is. You don't know if there really is a Lisa that's dating Donnie. Admit it.
No, we don't know either of those things. We only know that "Lisa" and Idi are lying douchebags. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Luminiferous wrote:In 1983 some little blonde asked me at a party "So do you like that new song "Girls Rock Your Boys" by Quiet Wyatt? It's awesome!"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Anthrax442 wrote:You don't know who Lisa is. You don't know if there really is a Lisa that's dating Donnie. Admit it.
:shock:
I think that's the point of the last 70 pages...
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Caustic Queen wrote:
:shock:
I think that's the point of the last 70 pages...
I think that the point of the last 97 pages is that only one person said that they know who Lisa is and he doesn't.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

All I was trying to do was put some breaks on all of the half-truths and theories that people were posting like they were facts and get people to focus on what we actually knew. Carry on with the madness.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Oh and how in the fuck is it possible that NO ONE has Chip's information to find out what the hell is going on? Surely he'll talk, if his relationship with Donnie is as strained as Donnie makes it out to be? Stevie, you don't have the Bat Phone to anyone else in the EZN camp?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Anthrax442 wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:Admit it, you've been loving it ever since!
Oh fuck yeah, this has easily been the most interesting sludge in awhile. Especially with fuck all going on with the hairbands right now.

FYI, this is where the "buying you a pizza" thing comes from. Watch to the end.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html

Ha, I'd never seen that!

And what's up with the hairbands? Where are Jani Lane, Bobby Dall, Steven Adler, and all the other screwups? Is Donnie the only one left to pick on?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Anthrax442 wrote:Oh and how in the fuck is it possible that NO ONE has Chip's information to find out what the hell is going on? Surely he'll talk, if his relationship with Donnie is as strained as Donnie makes it out to be? Stevie, you don't have the Bat Phone to anyone else in the EZN camp?

Thank god you don't care about any of this.

Stop trying to cover your ass. You backed the wrong horse.

You spent post after post trying to wipe some of the shit off your boy LicketyDADA'a fat face, (way to enable btw. You really think he needed another pizza?).

"Wow, Idi played this perfectly" etc, etc.

The only thing he did perfectly was become Sludge's favorite pinata.

Now then, the damage has been done. You look stupid. Move on.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Hungwell wrote:

Is it wrong to want closure on something that's been talked about for almost 100 pages? I don't think so. And there's a huge difference between wanting to know, and caring. I want to know who's going to win the World Series this year. I don't care though, as in the end, it's just going to remain a bit of trivia, as I'm not a fan of any of the teams left. My life won't be effected one way or the other who wins. Just as it won't be effected if we end up finding out IDI was Lisa, and Stevie was in on it from the beginning.

Anyway, I did my part to get this to 100 pages, someone else get flamed for awhile.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

Anthrax442 wrote:
Hungwell wrote:

Is it wrong to want closure on something that's been talked about for almost 100 pages? I don't think so. And there's a huge difference between wanting to know, and caring. I want to know who's going to win the World Series this year. I don't care though, as in the end, it's just going to remain a bit of trivia, as I'm not a fan of any of the teams left. My life won't be effected one way or the other who wins. Just as it won't be effected if we end up finding out IDI was Lisa, and Stevie was in on it from the beginning.

Anyway, I did my part to not care, someone else get flamed for awhile.
Fixed
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Would now be a good time to post lyrics to "Catholic Girls"?

Little catholic girls,
They always turn my head.
There's a high school on the corner
That keeps my fetish fed.
Everyday at three
I sit outside and watch.
Praying for kite weather
To flash those polka-dots.
They got the bleach blonde haircuts
And their plaid skirts on,
Button-up blouses
And their satchels on
And I love...
(Little Catholic Girls)
To see 'em is a pleasure
'Cause I love,
(Little Catholic Girls)
You know I'll always treasure,
I love,
(Little Catholic Girls)

See the catholic girls,
They always make me smile.
Pig-tails in the school yard,
They're hungry in the wild.
Where innocence is lost
They live from day to day.
Try to never touch one
But I can't turn away.
I wanna kiss their faces,
Wanna squeeze 'em tight,
They drive me crazy
In my sleep at night,
How I love...

Repeat Chorus.

Knock me over
With their saddle shoes,
You're hailing mary,
Babe I'm hailing you.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

_underscore_ wrote: Babe I'm hailing you.
That should be Hayleying.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
Buddy Rydell
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Buddy Rydell »

you know what is missing from those pms? IDI? when they were trying to do damage control Lisa was using Donnie's account and there is no messages to IDI? It seems like the first person she would contact would be IDI? since they are such good friends and they were using Donnie's account so I take it she wasn't going to let Donnie know she was e-fucking him?
Dr. Buddy Rydell - Dr. Rydell is a therapist with a tendency for the unusual.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

yadayada wrote:Thanks, wanted to see that again, now I don't have to look through all 3 million pages. All those PM's from Oct 3 - Oct 5 and in the middle of all that DV posted that it's not the same girl. That's how he uses and ridicules his fans, the people who pay his bills.
I thought Donnie Vie told Stevie that is WAS Lisa.. that she was sick.. and this was humiliating for her to have to do?
Buddy Rydell
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Buddy Rydell »

I guess the big day is tomorrow the 13th to bad it wasn't a FRIDAY THE 13TH
Dr. Buddy Rydell - Dr. Rydell is a therapist with a tendency for the unusual.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

ID=A Fat guy who broke his bike. :lol: