Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bob Sacamano »

justinjc7 wrote:
yadayada wrote:"Wheels" is one of the most annoying songs that I have ever heard.

It's so hard to believe that there are actually people who can still talk about how great DV's and EZN's music is with a straight face - after he turned out to be the most pathetic 45 year old loser out there, being fooled by some fake on the net for 2 years that he has never met in person and yet still passed her off as his real new girlfriend. Tragicomedy.
wow i guess i needa get my shit straight. i thought they lived together and he knew that those were fake pictures. wow thats quite pathetic

holy shit!!!! I thought the same, too. I didn't know it was possible, but Donnie Vie got even MORE pathetic.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Hank_Hill wrote:Awesome, looks like Roxxy called for backup.

The entire EZN fan base has infiltrated Sludge.

All 10 of em. :lol:
It's actually just 2 of them.. with 5 different fake identities each...
and all 10 had sex with Donnie...
freekey1
Forming a Band

Post by freekey1 »

yadayada wrote:
It's so hard to believe that there are actually people who can still talk about how great DV's and EZN's music is with a straight face - after he turned out to be the most pathetic 45 year old loser out there, being fooled by some fake on the net for 2 years that he has never met in person and yet still passed her off as his real new girlfriend. Tragicomedy.
This shit is all old. And yes, I am a fan of Z'Nuff and Donnie, and I look at all this with an open mind. First of all, there is no concrete proof to alot of your shit posts Yada. The only things known for fact are a picture was used (and BTW, there's no concrete proof that the ones provided to Stevie are actually Lisa), posts were made under it, and Idia (?) backed it, and has been owned for that (accounting for a major part of this thread). There is NO proof to your posts that these two people NEVER met, and alot of the other shit you alledge. IF there was solid proof to any of your shit, Stevie would have this on the front page. But it's not there. Why? Because there is no solid proof, and the legal issues would be huge. Yada it's apparent that the stench from your rotting crotch is starting to affect your brain. You need to close your legs, take your meds, and step away from the keyboard.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

freekey1 wrote:There is NO proof to your posts that these two people NEVER met, and alot of the other shit you alledge. IF there was solid proof to any of your shit, Stevie would have this on the front page. But it's not there. Why? Because there is no solid proof.
Quite possible except for one key piece of evidence that Donnie could have posted which would've cleared up this entire mess about 40 pages ago.

Since it was claimed that they were a couple for over two years, Lisa even claiming that they were "already married" and instead of trying to pawn off a picture of a younger girl and claiming it as a "sick" version of Haley Graul, it just seems one thing is missing..

That evidence: A picture of the two lovebirds Donnie and Lisa TOGETHER. For all the claims they made, that picture would've shut most of the doubters up.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

chip has a twitter.

details: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=212476
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

seriously? 116 pages about a band who had two charting songs 20 years ago?

what's next 200 pages about bertie higgins?
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

yadayada wrote: "there are racists out there and yes, that's why I tell racist jokes at the pub". Don't ask me where the logic in that is ...
WOW!!! Talk about a deluded/selective memory!!!

Go stroke a cat!
yadayada wrote:You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths... WOOF WOOF BARK
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

MisterSinister wrote:seriously? 116 pages about a band who had two charting songs 20 years ago?

Hey, Bertie Higgins was a badass! Ya gotta love someone who finances their album by bein' Jimmy Buffett's drug dealer!
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

MisterSinister wrote:seriously? 116 pages about a band who had two charting songs 20 years ago?

Probably. He and Idi were friends back in the Austin days.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

yadayada wrote:http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.ph ... &Itemid=42

Date: Apr 19, 2009 2:23 AM
Donnie Vie wrote:Subject:
my girlfriend is a funny motherfucker

Body:
this is true love.I went out and made as she puts it,"a bafoon of myself" i fucked up,got outed by the band.but the thing (the only thing that really I am sorry for is lying to her about some shit.Yeah its no secret that I am truly the luckiest guy (bafoon) in the world.she is young,and smart and sweet and a rare beauty.I thank god every day for her.she is standing behind me and that makes me wanna try so much harder.so no more booze,no more whining,no more drugs,silly cloths and trying to dance.If I do get back out,wich I probably will,cause what else am I good for.I will strap on an axe and stand there and sing the fucking songs.I apologize to no one but her.Baby you are the greatest and I love you and I wont let you down again.(cause she finds out everything anyway.​)​hahahahaha.​
And welcome El Bozo Loco a.k.a cc/uk?
And the quote means what?

Go stroke a cat!
yadayada wrote:You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths... WOOF WOOF BARK
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

yadayada -- you really are fucking annoying. Now I almost wish "Lisa" was real so you won't be posting the same shit over and over again anymore.

BTW... did anybody hear back from Haley via Facebook? I remember Drunken Kennedy and maybe a couple others said they messaged her there...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:And the quote means what?

Go stroke a cat!
More proof that he's full of shit.....Do I need to bust out the crayons and draw you a picture?

Do all EZN fans suffer from a clueless genetic disorder?

Get off the stage!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

UtahRatt wrote:
El Bonzo Loco wrote:And the quote means what?

Go stroke a cat!
More proof that he's full of shit.....Do I need to bust out the crayons and draw you a picture?

Do all EZN fans suffer from a clueless genetic disorder?

Get off the stage!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

Well... yada is nothing without her quote function! I just thought that the quote MIGHT just apertain to what she wrote underneath!!!

And then Caustic Queen LOL'ed at what YOU said Utah!!! :roll:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:Well... yada is nothing without her quote function! I just thought that the quote MIGHT just apertain to what she wrote underneath!!!

Listen up toilet-queen no one gives a fuck what you think and I see your "rolling eyes of desperation" and raise you a *Dismissive Jerking Motion*

With the way you EZN sponges absorbed Lisa's fake pic's I'd hope you dimwits would have learned to shut the fuck up by now.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

Utah... I know you don't care about what I think! And that's cool! You're a funny Ratt! Yada's a cunt! If we can just agree on that... I'll get the fuck off your (and I use the word 'your' as a generalisation) board!
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Hank_Hill wrote:Awesome, looks like Roxxy called for backup.

The entire EZN fan base has infiltrated Sludge.

All 10 of em. :lol:
It's actually just 2 of them.. with 5 different fake identities each...
and all 10 had sex with Donnie...

IDI will be here in a minute to vouch for all of them I'm sure.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:Utah... I know you don't care about what I think! And that's cool! You're a funny Ratt! Yada's a cunt! If we can just agree on that... I'll get the fuck off your (and I use the word 'your' as a generalisation) board!
EZN is a total joke, because of Donnie and his plastic girl friend it amazes me all EZN fans just don't slither outta here and curl up in a fetal position. After browsing their myspace and forums all you fuckers look like total fools for your years of slobbering praise over this fake couple.

So in ending, you start admitting Lisa and Donnie are lying cunts for their two years of bull shit story's AND we just might start talking about Yada.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

I've only read a few pages of this thread, but at some point Stevie asked for a photo of Lisa holding a sign that says Kiss the Clown...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=64655637
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Maybe all you EZN fan should start a victims support group.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:Well... yada is nothing without her quote function! I just thought that the quote MIGHT just apertain to what she wrote underneath!!!

Shut the fuck up ya Bozo Loco LOSER!
I'll laugh at Utah Rat making fun of your stupid cunt any day
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Well SOMEBODY forgot to take their 'witty pill' this morning? Maybe Utah will sell you one of his? :wink:
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

El Bonzo Loco wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote:
Well SOMEBODY forgot to take their 'witty pill' this morning? Maybe Utah will sell you one of his? :wink:
WITTY isn't my thing.. but STUPID sure seems to be YOURS...

You come on here to defend those proven liars, pedos and psychos..
WTF is wrong with you?
Did you just feel like being made fun of today?
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Caustic Queen wrote:You come on here to defend those proven liars, pedos and psychos..
WTF is wrong with you?

Nail....On....Head....

Thing is Bonzo your agenda is to beat up Yada for her bullshit? If that's the case what has she done that Donnie and his fake girl friend hasn't?

Shouldn't you guys be clown fighting with Donnie and Lisa? Just because the fucker wrote a song you like don't mean he get's a pass for being a pathetic human.
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

Yeah... I see your side of things... but you don't or can't see ours! And that's cool! I'm not gonna try and out 'sludge' anybody here... that's just not possible! I'll go back under my lurky rock and watch again! All's I will say is... watch that yada... she's a cunt!!! Seriously!!! I was THERE!!! :lol:
freekey1
Forming a Band

Post by freekey1 »

enter your username wrote:
freekey1 wrote: There is NO proof to your posts that these two people NEVER met.
There is NO proof that those two people EVER met. There is proof that they lied about being together in this thread. He said they were together when she was posting from Tenn and he was posting from Indiana. Put the two together and you have proof they never met that day.
Fixed it for ya.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

So Donnie and Lisa have been proven full of shit and this clown is saying..."YA BUT WE DON'T KNOW IF THEY LIED ABOUT THIS ONE THING!"

What we do know is they fucking lied about a bunch of shit. Is finding some shred of truth among the mountain of shit somehow going to change things?

Fucking clown parade is all this is, we should line up their fans and trout slap the shit outta them.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Does NOT surprise me that people who actually like ENUFF Z NUFF are the one tarding up this thread and actually BELIEVING that Donnie's stupid lies actually have some sense of reality to them :lol:
ElectricEye90
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectricEye90 »

Today I heard Tiny Dancer on the radio and that song is only known as "Donnie's Special song for Lisa" to me now.

Now the thought of Dizzy Lizzy as a "ballerina" being held close by Donald made me Laugh Out Loud.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

EZN sheep/groupies are just as pathetic as their band. :lol: