Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dolemint »

zzzzzzz wrote:Found this on Page 3, what happen to the activity? Did someone threaten those who were making fun of Donnie and his boy scout troop because I didn't get the message. So Donnie, set the facts straight and let's get a pic of you and your gal.
Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

It was funny reveal, and I'm not sure the "truth" was never completely discovered (I don't think Lisa's the biggie), but really, the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day? The whole scenario got a lot more attention than I could have imagined.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

enter your username wrote:
dolemint wrote: Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

It was funny reveal, and I'm not sure the "truth" was never completely discovered (I don't think Lisa's the biggie), but really, the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day? The whole scenario got a lot more attention than I could have imagined.
Translation? You need to work on your writing. I can't figure out what the fuck you're babbling about here.
Translation: I am saying that posters like you became boring and tedious in this thread.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

this thread WAS a laugh riot... SEVERAL pages ago... and I'll be honest in that many including me got "owned" in the mess. But your lastest and MANY bumps to this thread have been boring, have revelead no new info, and have been oddly compulsive (just look at your avatar). No biggie, just one guy on the internet telling another that maybe you aren't the comedy master you appear to seem to think you are? You pretty much seem to be the guy who grabs onto a new lame catch phrase to get a laugh, then uses it over and over AND OVER, not realizing when it becomes passe.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

dolemint wrote:this thread WAS a laugh riot... SEVERAL pages ago... and I'll be honest in that many including me got "owned" in the mess. But your lastest and MANY bumps to this thread have been boring, have revelead no new info, and have been oddly compulsive (just look at your avatar). No biggie, just one guy on the internet telling another that maybe you aren't the comedy master you appear to seem to think you are? You pretty much seem to be the guy who grabs onto a new lame catch phrase to get a laugh, then uses it over and over AND OVER, not realizing when it becomes passe.
Translation again?

The thread is boring but you keep reading and posting to it. Makes no sense. Work on your writing. You're posting gibberish.
translation: you're stupid and are obviously not able to hold a conversation. have a nice day, and enjoy the few brain cells you have left.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

dolemint wrote:the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day?
Damn, are you ever fucking dumb!
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

dizzylizzybeth - Re: What about you - did not use quick capture it looks to yucky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdqZCW5Zr0

It looks yucky alright. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Hank_Hill wrote:Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?
:D
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Hank_Hill wrote:Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?

And don't forget Machadouche as well.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
JohnDeaux
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnDeaux »

Fuck man!! I was getting ready to go to lunch, but after seeing that stuff, I think I'm fine!!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

FTR, I thought the "Golden Corral" thread was about some weird sex act.

"I'm fearful I'm fearful I'm fearful of flyin' and flyin' is fearful of me!"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I don't know if I'll ever get over DizzyLizzyBeth deleting me from her Youtube channel.. :roll:

I find it really kinda funny that in this vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mofeUIVyuI

Donnie puts a call out to "the girls" that's he's "no longer married".

No mention of his "Foxy Manager" and girlfriend.. :?: :?: :?:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dolemint wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:Found this on Page 3, what happen to the activity? Did someone threaten those who were making fun of Donnie and his boy scout troop because I didn't get the message. So Donnie, set the facts straight and let's get a pic of you and your gal.
Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

This thread could have been saved by Donnie.
He made a promise that he still has not kept
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

dolemint wrote: translation: you're stupid and are obviously not able to hold a conversation. have a nice day, and enjoy the few brain cells you have left.

You make it so easy to hate you.

MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

Wtf is this thread doing 1/4 of the way down the first page?

BUMP!
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
ManOwaRrior
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by ManOwaRrior »

enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fly High Michele is possibly the most gay song ever written.. It makes 'We are the Champions' sound like 'Raining blood',
their horrible Beatle wanna be partsmake them even gayer.

I'll never forget the disgust I felt when I saw their videos & realised that anyone would deem it necessary to
mix bubblegum pop with guitars..

this band is/was/will always be a joke & a disgrace to every fan of music..
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

ManOwaRrior wrote:enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fly High Michele is possibly the most gay song ever written.. It makes 'We are the Champions' sound like 'Raining blood',

I'll never forget the disgust I felt when I saw their videos & realised that anyone would deem it necessary to

but then again i use the name "ManOwaRrior" so what the fuck do i know
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

ManOwaRrior wrote:enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fuck you.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

RattDickSuckNut wrote:

Fuck you.
Have you no shame at all?

He kinda has a point here.

EZN has & always will be total shit.

One of the worst bands ever.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Anyone who likes Enuf z'Nuff has had a cock
in their mouth at least once in their lifetime.
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Ugh... those food pics! My arteries clogged up just looking at them! Of all the sick shit in this thread, that by far was the worst!
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

^^^^^^^
If Donnie had a checking account, he could get a Dum-Dum lollipop every time he went to the bank.
Uncle Daddy Longlegs
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Uncle Daddy Longlegs »

I haven't posted a thing in this thread but it's been wildly entertaining. I thought I would try to get added as Lisa's myspace friend to check out her profile. It has one of those thingys that says "Lisa only accepts request by someone she knows. Please enter her last name or e-mail address."

So, I added Cohen.....denied.
I added Vie.....denied.

The plot thickens.
Check out the Decibel Geek podcast at http://decibelgeek.com/
Uncle Daddy Longlegs
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Uncle Daddy Longlegs »

Uncle Daddy Longlegs wrote:I haven't posted a thing in this thread but it's been wildly entertaining. I thought I would try to get added as Lisa's myspace friend to check out her profile. It has one of those thingys that says "Lisa only accepts request by someone she knows. Please enter her last name or e-mail address."

I added Vie.....denied.

The plot thickens.
Here's her other myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dizzylizzybeth
Yeah, I get the connection there. I was just pointing out that Cohen must have been a made up name since it didn't go through on the friend request for Lisa Vie.
Check out the Decibel Geek podcast at http://decibelgeek.com/
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Uncle Daddy Longlegs wrote:I haven't posted a thing in this thread but it's been wildly entertaining. I thought I would try to get added as Lisa's myspace friend to check out her profile. It has one of those thingys that says "Lisa only accepts request by someone she knows. Please enter her last name or e-mail address."

I added Vie.....denied.

The plot thickens.

See if this one will add you..
http://www.myspace.com/peacebaby

OH.. and while you are there.. check out the pic of "Carolina" in her "Pets" app.
(I'm laughing my ass off)
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

EYU, that's foul, man. Way foul! That's worse than photoshopping my head onto Tubgirl or something. I can't believe someone actually PUT that... ugh...concoction... into their gullets and lived to tell about it! I think all my teeth fell out from cavities looking at it.
WackyWalrus
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by WackyWalrus »

Check out this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlPja7fa ... re=related
Quotes:
"I have an unholy obsession with Gene Simmons. I love Gene Simmons"
Q: Have you met any celebrities?
A: Yes I have. Quite a few. I've met Gene Simmons two times, I've met Skid Row, I've met Tesla, Great White, Korn, Rob Zombie, um, Enuff N Nuff a million times, um, Slaughter, Nelson, you know, . . .

Has Lisa ever talked about any of those bands on here? I rarely read Kiss threads, so someone else will have to jump in here.

I'm still not convinced Lizzy's Lisa.

First and foremost, there's never been any evidence of an Indiana IP being used. I think we can all agree Lizzy is an Indiana resident. Could she be using a proxy? She could, but Stoner said Lisa didn't bother to use a proxy when she switched from the Lisa nym to the Iknoweverything one. If she didn't use one then, why would she be using one before people were on to her? Doesn't add up.

Lizzy says she's not a sports fan. Lisa mentioned something about almost hooking up with Tony Romo. Why would a non sports fan mention him, of all people?

Why didn't Lizzy mention the Gores and Clintons in her "Celebrities she's met" response? Not that "Lisa" has had dinner with them either, but why wouldn't Lizzy repeat the story there? The compulsive liars I know tend to repeat their lies over and over again, to as many people as possible in as many places. Subsequent retellings seem to help the compulsive liar believe that their stories are actually true.

Personally I don't see someone who clearly still has issues about being molested as a kid (Lizzy), who has never once shaved her vaginal area, and who lost her virginity at 34, having the over-the-top sexual persona that "Lisa" did. Does molestation sometimes turn people into nymphos and sluts? Yes of course. But from everything I've seen, Lizzy is largely asexual. It's not just that she's not getting much sex, it's that she's really all that into it in the first place, whereas the "Lisa" persona clearly reveled in it. The "Lisa" character might be someone who actually is pretty slutty, or might be someone who just wishes they had a more exciting sex life than they really do. But I am suspicious that it would be someone with the hangups that Lizzy seems to have.
Luminiferous wrote:In 1983 some little blonde asked me at a party "So do you like that new song "Girls Rock Your Boys" by Quiet Wyatt? It's awesome!"
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

WackyWalrus wrote: Personally I don't see someone who clearly still has issues about being molested
as a kid (Lizzy), who has never once shaved her vaginal area
way way too much info. Who the fuck wants that image in their head? Lizzy is LisaVie.
Get over it. Instead of playing a shrink, maybe you need to see one to help you cope with that fact.

What he said ^^^.

LisaV was a character, a charade, made up by Lizzy. So naturally Lizzy's not going to bring all her real-life
bullshit into this character that was created to do one thing, and one thing only: make Lizzy feel popular and important.

But fuck me in the butthole, if Lizzy thinks she stayed a virgin until age 34 because "the right guy never came along,"
she's the queen of self-delusional liars.

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

WackyWalrus wrote:I'm still not convinced Lizzy's Lisa.
Neither is IDIot.

Did you have an actual point, Clouseau?

Didn't think so.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I miss roxxy, something about stupid dirty clueless trailer park lying tramps turn me on.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

So Roxxy, stop fucking around we know you're watching......You finally admitted you lied about the first pic, gonna come clean on this latest one? There's an obvious pattern to your personality and lack of morals I'm just trying to paint a clearer picture. Did they promise you meth if you lied or was it for the music?
Last edited by UtahRatt on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.