Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

Bianca wrote:Ramsey Roxx
A federal jury Thursday found a 32-year-old Minnesota woman guilty of illegally downloading music from the Internet and fined her $80,000 each -- a total of $1.9 million -- for 24 songs.
Cara Duckworth, a spokeswoman for the Recording Industry Association of America, said the association was "pleased that the jury agreed with the evide...
See More
51 minutes ago · Like · Comment
Chrissy Rox likes this.

Randy Martin I'm not asking for advice Ramsey, what I'm trying to say is Facebook, MySpace, reverbnation, whatever..is a good place to have your original stuff heard by lots of people, unless it is a career choice and you better be hittin the bricks REALLY hard. Take it for what it is, people enjoying some of your original songs. Let the music be good to ya.
7 minutes ago · Like
Ramsey Roxx I appreciate that Randy...some people just know how to mess-up a great thing...hey but everything fixable...and ROXX will continue..to ROLL for the fans...it's just a little bump in the road
3 minutes ago · Like
What has been going on in ROXx world? Did he get wise to the mocking or something? Please let me in! I'd hate for Ram to be scared away.
All Heil hell
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

All I can say it, Michael Hott would NEVER treat his fans like this...
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

Damn so he just got weird about people downloading, he did not find out about all this. Damn. I was excited.

The day he finds out...it will be like Skynet becoming self aware.
"FUN'S OVER."
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Space Bear wrote:All I can say it, Michael Hott would NEVER treat his fans like this...
:lol:

What's all this talk about downloading? Who downloaded his stuff and tried to say they were affiliated with him?
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Better yet, was his stuff even for sale anywhere?

This site would have been his main source of sales! :lol:
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
Bianca wrote:Ramsey Roxx
A federal jury Thursday found a 32-year-old Minnesota woman guilty of illegally downloading music from the Internet and fined her $80,000 each -- a total of $1.9 million -- for 24 songs.
Cara Duckworth, a spokeswoman for the Recording Industry Association of America, said the association was "pleased that the jury agreed with the evide...
See More
51 minutes ago · Like · Comment
Chrissy Rox likes this.

Randy Martin I'm not asking for advice Ramsey, what I'm trying to say is Facebook, MySpace, reverbnation, whatever..is a good place to have your original stuff heard by lots of people, unless it is a career choice and you better be hittin the bricks REALLY hard. Take it for what it is, people enjoying some of your original songs. Let the music be good to ya.
7 minutes ago · Like
Ramsey Roxx I appreciate that Randy...some people just know how to mess-up a great thing...hey but everything fixable...and ROXX will continue..to ROLL for the fans...it's just a little bump in the road
3 minutes ago · Like
What has been going on in ROXx world? Did he get wise to the mocking or something? Please let me in! I'd hate for Ram to be scared away.
Don't know what's going on, I just copied what was on his FB page.
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

SAY IT AIN'T SO - Ramsey said that he's leaving FB

Ramsey Roxx
Yeah I am leaving FB also...take care
about an hour ago · Like
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Don't Like! :cry:
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Maybe this is all a joke...

Maybe it's part of the publicity for his new song.

Get people to REALLY miss you so they'll eat up your masterpiece.

Right? This is a joke?
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Can I at least buy the NBA theme song for my ringtone?
Nemesis72
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Nemesis72 »

HMJ wrote:Damn so he just got weird about people downloading, he did not find out about all this. Damn. I was excited.

I dont think he cares about downloading dude, he is just using that as an excuse because he doesnt want to say "my shit sucks so fucking bad I have been a running joke for months on a hair metal website and I got played like a fool", that and the fact he actually thought he was gathering fans and now knows we all think he sucks cock.
"A time comes when silence is betrayal."
- Martin Luther King
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

But you have to register here to read threads....
"FUN'S OVER."
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nemesis72 wrote:
HMJ wrote:Damn so he just got weird about people downloading, he did not find out about all this. Damn. I was excited.

I dont think he cares about downloading dude, he is just using that as an excuse because he doesnt want to say "my shit sucks so fucking bad I have been a running joke for months on a hair metal website and I got played like a fool", that and the fact he actually thought he was gathering fans and now knows we all think he sucks cock.
He has been shamed in front of his "students". Did all of those "live" videos take place in his garage?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

he actually thought he was gathering fans and now knows we all think he sucks cock
This one is tricky. His music sucks cock, BUT I AM a fan! I would rather see ROXX than Motley Crue or say Ratt and that is the honest truth. I'd pay top dollar to get my ROXX off.

I know I'm not alone here.
All Heil hell
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
he actually thought he was gathering fans and now knows we all think he sucks cock
This one is tricky. His music sucks cock, BUT I AM a fan! I would rather see ROXX than Motley Crue or say Ratt and that is the honest truth. I'd pay top dollar to get my ROXX off.

If ROXX toured near me, I'd totally go. Seriously.
Nemesis72

Post by Nemesis72 »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:

As much as I stand by what I said, I totally agree with you and I would be there too, rock is fucking back ! LOL
"A time comes when silence is betrayal."
- Martin Luther King
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

Weird....so, Ramsey WAS the one deleting random posts all along on the appreciation page?

Damn, I leave and he's planning to release "Rock Angel" - get back home and all hell has broken loose. :(

:lol:
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Ok so this is bugging me:

I know for a fact Ramsey has been notified of Metalsludge and his thread numeous times so...

A. Did he check it, did not affect him due to his ego ,not give a fuck and continue to Roxx on..

B. Never cared to check and genuinely think he was gaining a huge following...

C. He suffers from a Grandiose type of disorder and can't really absorb that someone is ridiculing him/or has a functioning mental illness regardless if he saw sludge or not ( I honestly think this is BINGO! no joke)
This would explain the downlaoding concern.

D. He has been fucking with us all along,is a VERY elaborate put on that fucked with us for months. Not very likely,(the Xmas video,etc,) but if it were true...If it were True! ..I (we) would feel just like Lefty in Donnie Brasco...
All Heil hell
BlackieVanHolmes

Post by BlackieVanHolmes »

I'm going with C on the above. In the first few weeks it did cross my mind that it was all an elaborate hoax, but the further you get into the details of the whole thing....it just cant be.

From FB:
Ramsey Roxx: hiding in the closet taking videos ain't going to cut....for all you know they may be a sick serial Killer of some sort...
My brain hurts from all this...
BlairSurfInvasion wrote:My dick is hard and I am truly at war with satan.
Bruce Chickenson

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not joking when I say Ramseys daily Internet use makes my life better, if he goes what the fuck will I do? Get a life? No thanks!

Seriously, this guy should be shopped to comedy central and used on southpark like wing..

He really could be famous and I'm not joking, I actually like the guy, got no I'll will towards him, somebody fucked this up, who postedthe sludge link on the page? DUMBASS
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

It was that Susan chick (well, assuming she really is a chick). She said that's where the new Ramsey forum would be from now on. He then changed his tune on that same post saying he'd only post the song if she posted REAL pics of herself. She had some bullshit excuse like not knowing how to scan or how to add pics on facebook. Before you know it, every post was deleted.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
WastedRumpRanger
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by WastedRumpRanger »

BlackieVanHolmes wrote:I'm going with C on the above. In the first few weeks it did cross my mind that it was all an elaborate hoax, but the further you get into the details of the whole thing....it just cant be.

From FB:
Ramsey Roxx: hiding in the closet taking videos ain't going to cut....for all you know they may be a sick serial Killer of some sort...
My brain hurts from all this...
He's talking about Michael Zimmonz. That's the reason he's flipping out.
As totally insane as this might sound, he thinks Michael Zimmonz has been posing as the Susan chick and that Michael is trying to piggyback off of his (Ramsey's) "talent and fame" to get "fame" for himself.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... el.zimmonz

added to say: Well, the whole thing was right there on Michael Zimmonz page but it's been deleted now.
Last edited by WastedRumpRanger on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

At least Zimmonz is keeping it real.

Michael Zimmonz
I will resume the meets and greets or charity visits on march if ur interested in booking mz email me for march 2011 for price's and detail's.
out of state "u" provide flight and hotel accommodations.only serious inquiries only.

He types like that retard Heenan Snuka.
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

I hate soap operas but this is one that's awesome! The life and times of a delusional fuckwit! "As the Fuck Knuckle turns"!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

sounds like zimmons (posing as "susan") was trying to get ramsey to this sludge thread.

ten bucks says that fucker is on this board and he's trying to get ramsey on here to fuck with his head. zimmonz might have fucked it up for everybody.
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

The Jigg is up...he doesn't respond to emails or comments on the appreciation page either :cry:

Ramsey Roxx:
Hey if you still want to hear ROCK ANGEL e-mail on FB directly...don't believe any-kind of group or organization that portrays to be in affiliated with ROXX or myself... check with me first...have Wonderful day...everyone
All Heil hell
BlackieVanHolmes

Post by BlackieVanHolmes »

WastedRumpRanger wrote:
He's talking about Michael Zimmonz. That's the reason he's flipping out.
As totally insane as this might sound, he thinks Michael Zimmonz has been posing as the Susan chick and that Michael is trying to piggyback off of his (Ramsey's) "talent and fame" to get "fame" for himself.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... el.zimmonz

added to say: Well, the whole thing was right there on Michael Zimmonz page but it's been deleted now.
Ahh...Ok gotcha. I thought there was something not right about that Susan bitch. I've sent him two emails regarding ROCK ANGEL and he's yet to reply :(

FUCK YOU ZIMMONZ!!!
BlairSurfInvasion wrote:My dick is hard and I am truly at war with satan.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

It's coming!

Ramsey Roxx
It's almost here....it's coming people are you ready for "ROCK ANGEL"
7 minutes ago

Ramsey Roxx
Let me know when your ready....better get your friends...I will give u all 10 minutes from now....
5 minutes ago

Ramsey Roxx
If you miss it I will re post it at 7 pm Central time again
2 minutes ago
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

WTF!?
This is like a rock version of an episode of "Lost"... Nobody understands what the hell is going on but we need to check in to see what happens next!
I'm loving every "episode" so far!!!
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

He didn't disappoint his fans. This is a true MEATTi classic.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 1676914555

ROCK ANGEL

Every-time I kiss your cheek and tell that I love you means the world to me
And every-time I get that hug nothing could ever measure up to my little girls love(love)
looking into those big brown eyes reminds of you looking up too me forever (and ever)

Well the times are going to change
and your going tom make your way
and my heart is going to fly brings a tear drop to my eye

You always be my Rock and the apple of my eye
ROCK ANGEL
ROCK ANGEL
forever Daddy's little girl....

Every-time I see you sleep I pray and wish you have the sweetest dreams of you and me
and every-time I see that smile I have to God above for such a beautiful child (child)
and all a Father wants is to hear his baby say is “Daddy I love you” just like yesterday

ROCK ANGEL
ROCK ANGEL

As my days turn to night your my shooting starlight...
As my time fades away your the rainbow of my day...
So when you hear this song I'll be the one to carry you on and one
whatever you need, when ever you think that you need me...
I'll be there for you....

oh my,my,my,my

ROCK ANGEL baby fly,fly,fly
ROCK ANGEL baby fly,fly,fly
forever Daddy's little girl....

all rights reserved by Ramsey Cruise “MEATTi”