Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

I guess you're right. I actually DID become a fan regardless if his music was not "A" material. In hindsight, I think I would look forward to new Roxx stuff more than I did say ...Ratt- Infestation, or Nostradamus when they came out.

If there was a "most popular" list on my pc- Roxx would be #1 up until last week. I got home from work daily and first thing i'd look for was Roxx news. I said it once and I'll say it again, I'd pay the same $ (or more) to see Roxx live than to see someone like Crue,Ratt,even Priest these days.

Farewell my Voilet Child. Perhaps we will cross paths again someday. God Bless Ameriiiica.
All Heil hell
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Without even knowing it ramsey has committed career suicide by depriving us, but in some ways it can be viewed as another hilarious spinal tap moment in ROXXTORY!
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

What now!?
I might as well delete my Internet... I'm all logged in but nowhere to surf...
BUMSEX
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BUMSEX »

great points guys.

i think ramsey is being a little too selfish! he finally gets people to like his music exactly the way he releases it, and he has total artistic control without selling out his ideals. what a perfect world as an artist! us the fans on the other hand have to suffer a bit of ridicule from anyone who deoesn't get the ramsey thing, and they probably think we've developed a bad drug habit on top of that! i too would make roxx my first priority when i logged online, my g/f can only put up with so much and she starts yelling at me if i don't have headphones. putting ramsey ahead of domestic peace (hows that for fan dedication?) thankx alot ramsey for apreciating us fans. :D :roll: :D

career suicide indeed lol!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Poor Ramsey.
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

So what exactly makes you guys think that Susan WASN'T PurpleIdiot?

That fat fuck can't even work an alternym correctly, much less a messageboard.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

BUMSEX wrote:yeah i feel a little guilty too but like you just a little. i cant speak for everyone but i feel most of us were very respectful to ramsey and liked him as a person. we might have told him a bit of a white lie as his music didn't move us the same way as appetite or destroyer. however it did move a lot of us in a positive way and made us a little happier. i dont think the people that feel the same way should feel guilty. we enjoyed his art. what more should he really want other than that?
So now he sees how mean spirited and hurtful you are towards him you try and spin it like you think he's good now? Dont fucking backpedal now...Thats lame. What is this, grade 3? You made your bed, you can shit it. Fuck telling us how guilty you feel now he sees what you are really like. You can't take it back. He was the biggest joke in sludge history, and you are all a part of it. Me too. But I ain't gonna feel bad cause the guy sucks but thinks he's great. He needs to know he sucks. Dont back down now.
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

SikkiNixx wrote:
BUMSEX wrote:yeah i feel a little guilty too but like you just a little. i cant speak for everyone but i feel most of us were very respectful to ramsey and liked him as a person. we might have told him a bit of a white lie as his music didn't move us the same way as appetite or destroyer. however it did move a lot of us in a positive way and made us a little happier. i dont think the people that feel the same way should feel guilty. we enjoyed his art. what more should he really want other than that?
So now he sees how mean spirited and hurtful you are towards him you try and spin it like you think he's good now? Dont fucking backpedal now...Thats lame. What is this, grade 3? You made your bed, you can shit it. Fuck telling us how guilty you feel now he sees what you are really like. You can't take it back. He was the biggest joke in sludge history, and you are all a part of it. Me too. But I ain't gonna feel bad cause the guy sucks but thinks he's great. He needs to know he sucks. Dont back down now.
but i only said said the guilt was a little, and i always felt a little bad about it thru the whole thing here. i'd watched ramsey from afar for about a year before he finally popped up here, and it was as an admirer. once the fan page thing started there was no way i was not going to be part of it because it was going to happen either way. thats where my little bit of guilt comes from. as far as being mean spirited and hurtful, youd be hard pressed to find me saying anything mean spirited and hurtful about him. ive called him an idiot and a nut in the past week due to his actions and decisions since last sunday, but thats not being mean spirited. i get your point though, and it would be valid regarding me had i always wanted to see ramsey go down in flames. it was the opposite though, i wanted him to succeed cuz i was loving the show!
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:A really touching tribute i found to the one and only...a "farewell",if you will...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-tOdBH8A8

:D :D :D @ the trampoline pics...
Beth song I ever heard!
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

BUMSEX wrote: but i only said said the guilt was a little, and i always felt a little bad about it thru the whole thing here. i'd watched ramsey from afar for about a year before he finally popped up here, and it was as an admirer. once the fan page thing started there was no way i was not going to be part of it because it was going to happen either way. thats where my little bit of guilt comes from. as far as being mean spirited and hurtful, youd be hard pressed to find me saying anything mean spirited and hurtful about him. ive called him an idiot and a nut in the past week due to his actions and decisions since last sunday, but thats not being mean spirited. i get your point though, and it would be valid regarding me had i always wanted to see ramsey go down in flames. it was the opposite though, i wanted him to succeed cuz i was loving the show!

Translate this shit to English and maybe me and Ramsey will think about reading it. :roll:
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:
BUMSEX wrote: but i only said said the guilt was a little, and i always felt a little bad about it thru the whole thing here. i'd watched ramsey from afar for about a year before he finally popped up here, and it was as an admirer. once the fan page thing started there was no way i was not going to be part of it because it was going to happen either way. thats where my little bit of guilt comes from. as far as being mean spirited and hurtful, youd be hard pressed to find me saying anything mean spirited and hurtful about him. ive called him an idiot and a nut in the past week due to his actions and decisions since last sunday, but thats not being mean spirited. i get your point though, and it would be valid regarding me had i always wanted to see ramsey go down in flames. it was the opposite though, i wanted him to succeed cuz i was loving the show!

Translate this shit to English and maybe me and Ramsey will think about reading it. :roll:
ahahahahahaha
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Sorry, I was drunk and reading that hurt my eyes.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

np man, that was kind of funny and when u look a it my wriitng is a clusterfuck. i wasnt exactly sober either so i wasnt in any condition for responding. that was the best i could do!
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

just to avoid any further confusion, ive decided to be a little mean spirited myself after someone showed me a glimpse of what is going on with Ramsey's personal page, fueled by a great re-read of bruce chickenson's amazing chat session. the fucker is more worried about putting up decade old photos and thinking that chicks think he's 'hott' instead of catering to the ones who are his true fans. his deplorable treatment of his true fans will not be forgotten!

BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

so what happened to the fb roxx appreciation page? RIP :(
AJL
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by AJL »

BUMSEX wrote:after someone showed me a glimpse of what is going on with Ramsey's personal page
Spill the beans!! What's going on?
Bruce Chickenson

Anyone got any Ramsey news? I'm jonesing for a fix..
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

nothing new going on in the ramsey cruise compound. just posting old pics, pics of his kid playing guitar in the backyard, and a repost of the love slave video. the star spangled banner video on youtube is the latest thing ive seen ramsey related thats new.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

He has a Ramsey Cruise facebook profile, I haven't asked to be a friend, but he needs some, only 9 there so far. :D
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Someone make a Ramsey Cruise/ROXX sucks Facebook page, so we will have a place to go again. Nothing would make Ramsey got nuts than a page like this. :lol: :lol:
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

The dream is over...So sad....I'll never forget the first time he made the milk come out my nose...
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

SikkiNixx wrote:The dream is over...So sad....I'll never forget the first time he made the milk come out my nose...
:lol:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Then I guess I will go back to Michael Hott and Wailin.
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

ramsey will be back, but it will never be as good as that first rush we all experienced the first time we saw his magic.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck Ramsey, little paranoid bitch. I received a message on facebook from someone that was on that board too. Ramsey deleted this guy and sent him a wacky email including his phone # and told the guy to call him because "I have too many unknown entities who claim to be real". This guy did actually call and talked to him for 2 fuckin' hours. He said Ramsey basically acted like he was being interviewed for a major publication, giving the whole history of ROXX, how members came and went, how he met Michael Anthony, his songwriting, and all that shit.

Oh, and he's NEVER even played a KISS song in his life and is not a fan (isn't there a video of him in makeup dancing to KISS songs and one of him playing Strutter with some kids?). Looking like Paul has always been a burder and this week he's getting the flower tattoo removed. (uhh, why did he get it in the first place?)
He told the guy that he had reported that page and that he would join a new one but only if it was more to shoot the shit about all kinds on music, not just talk about his butt shake and ROXX. Oh, he told him he works from home and welcomes calls from any and all fans anytime of day. I'm tempted to call the man myself.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:This guy did actually call and talked to him for 2 fuckin' hours. He said Ramsey basically acted like he was being interviewed for a major publication, giving the whole history of ROXX, how members came and went, how he met Michael Anthony, his songwriting, and all that shit.
:shock:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Whoever is doing this on Youtube from here, thank you. Meattihead. :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow55ROrv1zI
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Chickenson

BUMSEX wrote:nothing new going on in the ramsey cruise compound. just posting old pics, pics of his kid playing guitar in the backyard, and a repost of the love slave video. the star spangled banner video on youtube is the latest thing ive seen ramsey related thats new.
Which page is that on? His personal profile or his music fb page?

I need a shot of ROXX
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Their was big news on the Ramsey front, he changed his Youtube page to the LittleRockStarz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969#g/a
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

It's been 2 weeks since our dream ended...BUMP just because maybe someone cud throw us a bone from RoXX world. Ramsey has succeded from staying out of the public eye.
All Heil hell