Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by lords of fubar »

He's a history teacher too?!? Truly a Renaissance Man.[/quote]

Image[/quote]

OH MY HELLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder why Ramsey didn't play at SWSX?
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
People don't be alarmed but I been advised to stop further soliciting of my material...till further notice...nothing bad all business...so hang tight....as ROCK THE ANGELS hover over us all....ROCK ON!
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

I think Wayne Diamond needs to manage Ramsey. Being in on a conversation betweens those 2 would be priceless. Wayne: https://www.facebook.com/wayneediamond

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Too many people in the world crying they don't fit in...get off ur sorry ass a contribute to society...u scared F..K...don't be a shameful wimp....no one really cares if ur a F..King alien from outer space...ROCK ON!
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
I just like to tell them the way it is...if it hurts...oh well...and I never apologize.... even if they think I am wrong...ROCK ON!
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Someone asked me when is the best time to have SEX...lol...I said ...come on...in the morning of course...to some hair bands 80's sexual innuendo rock-n-roll...lol...RTFO
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Famous musicians should not be allowed to voice their thoughts...cos suddenly they think they are going to change the world for the most part most of them have un- resolved issue...lol...hey stay true to what you've been discover for.... ur musical talents.
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
U know you always hear about kids being bullyed...who hasn't gone through this as a kid...parents this is a problem that comes from raising a child...u have to give ur kids confidence...when u don't...they will be a target for bullying...and parents of bullies need to teach their kids respect...if u continue to spoil their f,,king ass;s they become bullies cos they think they run over anyone...those are two main problems don't blame the kids blame the parents for not doing their jobs...this problem will never be resolved it's just like discrimination...NOONE CAN TEACH THEM BETTER THAN THEIR PARENTS. (LIVE & LEARN)...
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Errr I think we should keep the kids out of it y0

Someone should ask him how come Roxx didn't make an appareance at SXSW? :lol: :lol:
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Pr0sthetics wrote:Errr I think we should keep the kids out of it y0

Someone should ask him how come Roxx didn't make an appareance at SXSW? :lol: :lol:
Agreed. Razz Ramsey as much as possible, but the kids should be not even mentioned in the thread, pics should be removed too.
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I got rid of the kids for you in the thread, just remember, what he is doing to those kids can be considered child abuse. :lol: :lol:
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

zzzzzzz wrote:I got rid of the kids for you in the thread, just remember, what he is doing to those kids can be considered child abuse. :lol: :lol:
Not disagreeing. :) Cool of you to fix that up!
Cheers!

ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
People don't be alarmed but I been advised to stop further soliciting of my material...till further notice...nothing bad all business...so hang tight....as ROCK THE ANGELS hover over us all....ROCK ON!
translation: he got a letter or an email from everybody that he has sent his "music" to, and they told him to go the fuck away and never ever ever ever ever bother them again. ever.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

The KING of ROCK STARS...this guy in untouchable...a one man rocking machine....SAMMY ROXX!
http://youtu.be/y3Iwr3-YhyU
These guys are going to blow KISS away if they go on tour with them....ROCK ON!
http://youtu.be/-4ehGN-nTkw
t's not about being technical...or..speed....it's all about FEEL & GROOVE...TOMMY ROXX!
http://youtu.be/LYkNIYON8oY
Love what Scott Travis brings to table as a drummer...pure heart & soul...metal and rock...a well balanced sound of power...this guy is self taught like so many other famous musicians..in general it's seems most musicians who take lessons seems to get caught up in what they are taught...music is about escapism... SCOTT ROXX!
http://youtu.be/2nLOQzBN-Fw
For those stating to ROCK ...hey learn & listen to those REALLY GOOD ROCK STARS...I guarantee...U will pass up all ur peers...ROCK ON!
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

For those of you of who are stating to rock

For those stating to ROCK ...hey learn & listen to those REALLY GOOD ROCK STARS...I guarantee...U will pass up all ur peers...ROCK ON!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

He types like Donnie Vie. :lol: :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Someone asked...are playing out in local scene anytime...I just laughed...the last time I stepped into a venue I got mobbed...as I walked in the door...all I can say is...everyone far and wide will know...ROCK ON!

WAKE UP RAMSEY....you're dreaming again
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Someone asked...are playing out in local scene anytime...I just laughed...the last time I stepped into a venue I got mobbed...as I walked in the door...all I can say is...everyone far and wide will know...ROCK ON!

You'd think he'd catch on when the venue gave him this shirt;

Cheers!

alexleehooker
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by alexleehooker »

The bouncers mobbed him, to throw him out!
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

I love how Ramsey responds to his own posts. The conversations that must go on in this guys head :lol: :lol: :lol:

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:I love how Ramsey responds to his own posts. The conversations that must go on in this guys head :lol: :lol: :lol:

He certainly has a bug up his ass about anything Gene Simmons says. As for Ramsey himself, he needs to singcronize his posts.
Cheers!

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Are Musicians in denial...lol...their is alot of musicians that name call other musicians posers, wannbe's etc...is it jealously, envy cos maybe their musical peers actually match up to radiating as ROCKSTAR material...every musicians see's themselves as their idol every-time they get up on that stage...and they know it...and that's fact...lol...so don't hide the stars in your eyes...be yourself...be free and have the balls to make ur stand...if not... don't waste the people's time who love to see musicians in action...cos I have a roadie or wardrobe job waiting for you...these mental case musicians need to stay home and play with themselves...ROCK ON or JACK OFF!
Example: If only 2 guys out of a 4 piece band are giving a 100%..it will show and be heard...but first consult the issues as a band to make'em better...if anger arise...this is when it's time too consider replacing the slackers...a roadie job won't even be a good idea...move on without these fools cos they will only bring u down...
And his response to that: Ramsey Cruziani Meatti: funny thing these individuals will find themselves eventualy in a band with people like themselves...and will be another short lived experience...with nothing accomplished.
AJL
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by AJL »

Somebody should collect all these random, unprovoked, misguided quotes from him and publish them in a book:

"The Rock Musicians Bible"

as preached by Ramsey Cruise, the legendary Voilet Love Child of ROXX

ROCK ON!!!!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

He would try to sue us like when they tried to do the ROXX Greatest Hits. :lol: :lol:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Ramsey seems like the kind of guy to fake pretend he's playing a concert in his own garage with his lil Roxx stage and fake audience cheers running through his sound board. Poor motherfucker living in his own world of delusion. :lol:
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

he didn't get mobbed. everybody in the place trying to get the fuck out of the building because they thought he was going to sing. he didn't get out of the doorway quick enough.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

How in the hell is this straight up power rock, there's a orchestra. :lol: :lol:
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
A Prime example of universally appealing music..straight up power ROCK! NO BS here! SCORPIONS RULE!
http://youtu.be/pIzyOQzphYs
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti:
Beautiful night tonight...looks i will be having popcorn & wine...and wearing nothing but my hang 10's with my lady and catch a action flick....ROCK ON!
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

We should put together a bunch of resident Sludge musicians and record a cover of one of Ramsey's classic hits, but actually, you know, try to make it good.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Desslar wrote:We should put together a bunch of resident Sludge musicians and record a cover of one of Ramsey's classic hits, but actually, you know, try to make it good.
Hell im down!!!!

I can lay down some guitars man but we need someone to program/play drums :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

<<<<< drummer...what do i do?
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

I guess I could track guitars with a click and then you can lay down the drums? I think that could work out best :lol:
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

Pr0sthetics wrote:
Desslar wrote:We should put together a bunch of resident Sludge musicians and record a cover of one of Ramsey's classic hits, but actually, you know, try to make it good.
Hell im down!!!!

I can lay down some guitars man but we need someone to program/play drums :lol:
Cool, I remember a bunch of Sludgers getting together to cover "Look What the Cat Dragged In" a year or so ago. We ought to hit up that crew.

The other burning question is, which classic to cover? I mean, it would almost be a cliche to do "Rock is Back", right? Maybe go a little deeper?