Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by STONEBREED »

STONEBREED wrote:THAT'S IT YOU FUCKERS- The Blotz & I are gonna find out who each one of you are that's talking shit about us and were gonna hunt you down cause were like Jay & Silent BOB in this clip POOPSHOOTSLUDGE.COM LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NHTRg ... Movieclips
AND WHEN WE FIND YOU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpyBPwC ... terTigress
PhoenixFlames
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by PhoenixFlames »

STONEBREED wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:THAT'S IT YOU FUCKERS- The Blotz & I are gonna find out who each one of you are that's talking shit about us and were gonna hunt you down cause were like Jay & Silent BOB in this clip POOPSHOOTSLUDGE.COM LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NHTRg ... Movieclips
Fuck you.

If I spot a dirty wetback dressed as Toto the Indian and a wigdanna wife-beater fucking in my yard this will be you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU

SHITBREED are below a wedding band. A wedding band gets more bookings.

Scab Blotz were always a poor man's Motley with awful Halford-esque vocals.

eddie lee roth wrote:Maybe when I hit puberty and start getting some pubes to show my dick will grow too. :oops:
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

I was gonna post a huge ass "SHUT THE FUCK UP CARLOS" many times in this thread, since you came to suck all the cool sludge from this awesome thread... many times... but, I gotta give it to you, you owned that guy.

By the way, Fuck Blotzy.
itsme

Post by itsme »

PhoenixFlames wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Fuck you.

If I spot a dirty wetback dressed as Toto the Indian and a wigdanna wife-beater fucking in my yard this will be you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU

SHITBREED are below a wedding band. A wedding band gets more bookings.

Scab Blotz were always a poor man's Motley with awful Halford-esque vocals.

Toto was a dog . Tonto was the Indian .

Carry on .
digna
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by digna »

gtrjay wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)

Few things. I know we give you shit on here about your band cheeseburgers and mowing lawns. But you are having fun and doing it. Hell I wish my band didn't call it a day in 2008 but having a guy die does mess up things. Anyway hats off to plugin shows having fun and trying to "make it". Mean that with respect.

But friend or not. Legal or not with name. Just how does blotz's asshole taste on a daily basis? Because he is serving you shit burgers with anus flavored fries. Anyone whose friend beats their wife or gf loses said friendship. There are no 3 strike rules in beating a woman. Unless he came to you crying after an incident and said I need rehab or help to clean my life up. That's pretty hard to still be a friend to. Unless you just want to "open" for him and take selfies.

Man up and drop that woman beater as a friend.
Well said gtrjay, Carlos, I've never given you a hard time, but now I see that you are a dick! Everything you've said is garbage. Also he does not "deserve " 50%! There's so much more to point out, but neither of you is worth the time.

P.S. The singer good.
KNACRob
Opening for Slaughter

Post by KNACRob »

PhoenixFlames wrote:
Fuck you.

So let me get this straight. If you see a black scottish terrier wearing a feathered headdress and bandanna fucking a tank top in your yard, you'd shoot it?

Harsh.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

digna wrote:
gtrjay wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)

Few things. I know we give you shit on here about your band cheeseburgers and mowing lawns. But you are having fun and doing it. Hell I wish my band didn't call it a day in 2008 but having a guy die does mess up things. Anyway hats off to plugin shows having fun and trying to "make it". Mean that with respect.

But friend or not. Legal or not with name. Just how does blotz's asshole taste on a daily basis? Because he is serving you shit burgers with anus flavored fries. Anyone whose friend beats their wife or gf loses said friendship. There are no 3 strike rules in beating a woman. Unless he came to you crying after an incident and said I need rehab or help to clean my life up. That's pretty hard to still be a friend to. Unless you just want to "open" for him and take selfies.

Man up and drop that woman beater as a friend.
Well said gtrjay, Carlos, I've never given you a hard time, but now I see that you are a dick! Everything you've said is garbage. Also he does not "deserve " 50%! There's so much more to point out, but neither of you is worth the time.

P.S. The singer good.
GET IN LINE to hate on me LOL and the 50% yeah he deserves it. 30 years in the band, Juan lost his when he exited the band years ago, Sep lost his in a expensive court battle when he quit and tried to use the name. Bobby and Warren maintained 50/50 smart move. Warren still gets paid even though he doesn't actively tour :) What do you think Juan,Sep, Blotz and Warren should all be 25% equal?
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

Carlos

If you & Blotz are such good friends, why didn't he ask you to be the new lead singer of "Ratt"?
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

PhoenixFlames wrote:Toto the Indian
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

bigpaparob74 wrote:Carlos

If you & Blotz are such good friends, why didn't he ask you to be the new lead singer of "Ratt"?
I have my own band, I have a different style and range then the signature RATT sound, the new guy sounds fucking amazing - I was offered the job of the guy that just got fired and was seriously thinking of it but it would conflict with my band and I do own my own company as a day job (not a landscaping business or a Taco Truck) and the new tour manager was actually the old tour manager for RATT and he knows his shit. So that's why, but I might jump on the plane and go party at the arena show in Ohio.
Vegas Man
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Vegas Man »

Warren is the lucky one gettin paid and chillin!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

What do you think Juan,Sep, Blotz and Warren should all be 25% equal?
Maybe not Juan. Only because he split a long time ago & just recently (maybe 3 years) came back. But there is no reason in hell Blotzer should own 50%. He didn't even start the band. SEP should have part ownership because he did.
It shows what a free loading unoriginal cunt Blotzer is.
As far as owning the name, I wonder who gave him that idea. He doesn't strike me as well thought out person. Smart move I suppose, but still a dick.

STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Maybe not Juan. Only because he split a long time ago & just recently (maybe 3 years) came back. But there is no reason in hell Blotzer should own 50%. He didn't even start the band. SEP should have part ownership because he did.
As far as owning the name, I wonder who gave him that idea. He doesn't strike me as well thought out person. Smart move I suppose, but still a dick.

Back a long time ago Stephen quit the band and formed a new band and hit the road as RATT- Bobby & Warren had to spend money on lawyers to sue him to stop touring under the name, and they sued him for complete ownership of the name, he hired lawyers and fought back, he lost, that's when RATT recruited Jizzy Pearl and John Corabi - When RATT got back together with Stephen and Juan neither of them was given any % of the name back. Because the minute there's a fight/argument they could legally use the name. Which is exactly what happened Stephen QUIT again and is out calling himself the Voice of Ratt, and Juan is even going out as the OTHER Voice of Ratt - Neither can legally use the name or logo of RATT. But Bobby & Warren can because they are smart and maintained 50% a piece of the name. When you QUIT something - you Quit ,You gave up. You gave up your rights to the name.
Mateo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Mateo »

If The Blotz is controlling "ALL" aspects of RATT why doesn't he update the http://www.therattpack.com/? The pics that are being used is of RATT. I'm having a hard time finding Scab RATT pics anywhere on the official site. Looks misleading... especially when you can buy tickets to upcoming shows on the home page. Looking forward to this farce being thrown into the dumpster fire.
digna
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by digna »

STONEBREED wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:

Back a long time ago Stephen quit the band and formed a new band and hit the road as RATT- Bobby & Warren had to spend money on lawyers to sue him to stop touring under the name, and they sued him for complete ownership of the name, he hired lawyers and fought back, he lost, that's when RATT recruited Jizzy Pearl and John Corabi - When RATT got back together with Stephen and Juan neither of them was given any % of the name back. Because the minute there's a fight/argument they could legally use the name. Which is exactly what happened Stephen QUIT again and is out calling himself the Voice of Ratt, and Juan is even going out as the OTHER Voice of Ratt - Neither can legally use the name or logo of RATT. But Bobby & Warren can because they are smart and maintained 50% a piece of the name. When you QUIT something - you Quit ,You gave up. You gave up your rights to the name.

So...he can take the name and tour, but y'all thought it was wrong for THE VOICE of the band, who started the band and really (with Warren) MADE the name what it was! So what he quit, who could blame him, dealing with backstabbing idiot who is now doing everything he accused others of doing. Just because he was an asshole and took what they made and got half, does not even come close to being right! They should have always split it, and if they bought the others out...well that'd be fair, still would suck for the fans and the people that actually created and made the band what it was. C'mon, you're a touring singer in a band, you should know this! Again, I could go on and on, but it's a nice day here...for once. If that singer moves on...the band is screwed! He's probably the Main reason people don't flip out at a show, since they get a really good singer and it's a good show, but still wrong!
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

STONEBREED wrote: What do you think Juan,Sep, Blotz and Warren should all be 25% equal?

fuck no

Juan, Sep, and Warren should all be 33.33% equal
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

SCSINNER wrote: Any questions?

How does Doc Ellis feel about Blobster?

Has Blobster ever tried the Doc Ellis Sucks BLT?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Of course it would be Penis Games who would fuck up the name Tonto to Toto.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

lemmysmole wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:Was SCSinner lured out by Carlos to 'make amends' at a bar, got drunk, then forced to dress up as a lady, and Blitz beat him up because he hasn't been heard in a while.
Blobby only beats up women, so probably not.
That's why Carlos dressed up a passed out SCSinner as a lady, so Blotz's drunk ass would think it's a real lady. :lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

STONEBREED wrote:THAT'S IT YOU FUCKERS- The Blotz & I are gonna find out who each one of you are that's talking shit about us and were gonna hunt you down cause were like Jay & Silent BOB in this clip POOPSHOOTSLUDGE.COM
Bring lotsa burgers, okay?.....And I'll have an Orange Whip.

P.S. Here's another article for ya about Javier Escovedo in The Austin Chronicle:
http://www.austinchronicle.com/music/20 ... gypsy-son/

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Anyone remember the poster SoulsOfBlack? He had a awesome gif that he used as his signature that showed Carlos awesome dancing skills.

Here's his profile:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51594

Well SCSSINNER was a true fail as he never posted anything new about Blobby, what a dumb cunt.
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

Turner Coates wrote:
bluetrain wrote:
Stevie has been on here MANY times saying Blotz is texting him crying about shit on here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

Grendel wrote:Image

Still a favorite :lol: :lol:
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

digna wrote:

So...he can take the name and tour, but y'all thought it was wrong for THE VOICE of the band, who started the band and really (with Warren) MADE the name what it was! So what he quit, who could blame him, dealing with backstabbing idiot who is now doing everything he accused others of doing. Just because he was an asshole and took what they made and got half, does not even come close to being right! They should have always split it, and if they bought the others out...well that'd be fair, still would suck for the fans and the people that actually created and made the band what it was. C'mon, you're a touring singer in a band, you should know this! Again, I could go on and on, but it's a nice day here...for once. If that singer moves on...the band is screwed! He's probably the Main reason people don't flip out at a show, since they get a really good singer and it's a good show, but still wrong!

I have to agree Warren & stephen WROTE most of the songs . stepehn should have some rights .

That's okay wait til the 12th drummer of stonebreed runs with the name & the songs ............. Guy will be banking $7 a month all to himself :wink:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Cliff Notes, please. Yes, I could read all 11 pages myself. But, if nothing good happens. It's time wasted!
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
:lol: :lol: I thought you claimed(now 5 times) that you weren't butt hurt about anything anyone here said about you, you fucking cock.sucking faggot?

I wish your vocal chords snapped so we'd never have to listen to you or your insufferable , shitty band ever again.

P.S. Please continue fucking off!
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

What's the lamest is that Blotz isn't even that great of a drummer.
And this hack owns half the name.
Thank god Ratt's songs are so damn catchy.
When I think of the Blotz's drumming, I think of-

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:Cliff Notes, please. Yes, I could read all 11 pages myself. But, if nothing good happens. It's time wasted!
Carlost supports domestic abuse as long as there is no arrests or cases filed against the abuser and he's going to get everyone here who hurt Blobby's little feelings.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

yeahbuddy wrote:I loved a few years back when someone hijacked his wiki page & wrote all kinds of sleazy goofy stuff
about the ass hat. That was a good time!!
Oh yeah, I remember that.