Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:

I do feel really sorry for Bobby when he has gone through the scum of the bottom of the barrel to find friends and all he can get it's just the excess residue. Fuck times are very hard on the guy but it is self inflicted.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

SCSINNER wrote:Hey,
I almost never post on here, but I am the manager for Sin City Sinners and former tour manager for "fake Ratt" I wanted everyone to know that after my gf died, Bobby fired me in order to gain control of Sin City Sinners to pose as his fake version of Ratt. I have long wanted to express my opinions of Blotzer and now is the time. All the things you guys comment on are quite accurate. He lies about everything and then of course exaggerates the money he makes and ticket sales. Most people came thinking they are seeing Stephen and Warren.
I ask that you will all boycot this bullshit and continue to let people know they are not Ratt and never will be. I will gladly discuss everything about his bad business, because he is clearly a piece of shit.
Any questions?
:)
29 pages, at least.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Bianca wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This bitch just waltzes into any thread she pleases and fucking owns it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

She fucking rules.
hairmetalsux
Headlining Clubs

Post by hairmetalsux »

Aristocrat wrote:Can you link to this thread or the fun Hitler video?
Of course! You were a key ingredient, after all:

http://captiongenerator.com/79570/Hitle ... -fake-Ratt
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

Olds_71_442 wrote:
HueyRamone wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:Wait till he's booted from the band. Then his story will change...man.

Maybe it;s like Metallica not being able to boot Lars once Cliff died.

Now with all this drama, Blotz will be forced to keep all the current members as not to add any more drama.
He'll keep them to be spiteful and prove the guy they fired (Jason) was/is wrong.
He'll keep them so he doesn't have to print new t-shirts.
HollywoodTrash

Post by HollywoodTrash »

hairmetalsux wrote:

Aristocrat meant link this thread or the Hitler video to Ratt's Facebook page, not to post it here....
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote:Response to Ratt's Facebook post, just now.
So now he's beating one armed women who can't defend himself? How low can this guy go?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
hairmetalsux
Headlining Clubs

Post by hairmetalsux »

HollywoodTrash wrote:
hairmetalsux wrote:

Aristocrat meant link this thread or the Hitler video to Ratt's Facebook page, not to post it here....
Doh!
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

STONEBREED wrote:Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I am no longer a member of Sinners. For one reason only.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Look man this breaks down real simple.

All Blotzer ever did to me was offer me a spot in his band playing guitar.

Pay me. And treat me with professionalism.

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor

This doc sounds dumb.

Who refers to the net as the World Wide Web anymore ?
I bet he also starts webpages when saying check out our site at www
Which we all know that now in 2016
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

So which one of you posted on ratt fb page yesterday the following :

"I have some footage from your last gig" then a link to the Kansas City faggots scene :)
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

gtrjay wrote:So which one of you posted on ratt fb page yesterday the following :

"I have some footage from your last gig" then a link to the Kansas City faggots scene :)
lol
Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

STONEBREED wrote:Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor
That's an awful lot of words to say "Blotzer's an asshole, but I need the money."
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

gtrjay wrote:So which one of you posted on ratt fb page yesterday the following :

Guilty!! I have my fake profile pick the same as my avatar here.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Blobster posts Doc Ellis's rant on the Ratt page, and one of the comments was this:

Dave Ernst No offense to the rest of the hired guns. They really do sound good. But I'm sorry they are NOT Ratt. Ratt is warren and Stephen. Blotz is a replaceable blow hard with no contribution to the band and Juan was out for so long Crane could be considered a RATT member. Cheesecake is a member but would anyone really notice if he wasn't there or really even care, nope. Especially from a song writing standpoint since he can't write. The writing credits prove that. Hell would anyone really notice in most bands if the drummer was not there. And all the drama would be gone without cheesecake banging the skins. Cheesecake has a way overinflated self worth and ego that is the ultimate demise of this great group.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

SeniorGrande wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Holy fuck....
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Oh snap!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

What's the story behind calling him "Cheesecake?" (aside from being a fatass)
Last edited by Indy_Rob on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

HollywoodTrash wrote:
hairmetalsux wrote:

Either way, it's a fine work of cinema. I'm humbled and honored.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Rooster wrote:

As far as RATT goes?

Not me man.

I'm just surprised he took Blotzer's cock out of his mouth long enough to post this...
Come on man!
The guy can type & suck cock at the same time.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Doc is clearly desperate for fame to the level that he will take Bobby's bullshit in order to get his ego stroked. That's pretty fucking sad. You know for a fact when he's sacked from the band he'll have an epic meltdown that will be 29 more pages of Sludge :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

As far as RATT goes?

Not me man.

:lol:

you do realize that Blobster, last month in Ohio, tried to replace Doc Ellis by offering Billy Morris the job??

Blobster probly forced him to write that, how funny is it that he posted it on Ratt's page to try to advertise that Doc Ellis is happily in the band :lol:

Either way, Doc will be gone soon.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Doc Ellis wrote: Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...
That had to be written under duress...

"You better tell them about my integrity...and my attention to detail..."
User61585
Wannabe Rocker

Post by User61585 »

Bianca wrote:Image
:lol: yes! I've been waiting for someone to make something great out of that script. Well done!
room213

Post by room213 »