Jason Aldean: US country star denies new music video is 'pro-lynching'

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Jason Aldean: US country star denies new music video is 'pro-lynching'

Post by dmbrocker »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:48 pm I look forward to DDM not not refuting any points to the contrary and not posting in this thread again
Why should he bother? After all, we're just mere sheeple in the presence of a free-thinking patriot.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:32 pm You believe in Pizzagate, Bro.
Bro,

I know, isn't that crazy? When you type "Pizza gate" into a search engine, EVERY result tells us that it's "a conspiracy theory, a myth, fake news..."

Your sentiment is right-on Mojo, why the hell would anybody believe such a story when everybody else is telling us it's not true?

Now I know what you're thinking, since it involves the welfare and safety of children, there should be some objective investigation and reporting on the matter. Well, that's just crazy talk apparantly. We were told its all fake, threatened when told reading the leaked Podesta emails is illegal, and we have been encouraged to do NO research on our own, but rather belittle and be hostile to those who refuse to accept the mainstream narrative. Empty heads like Huey embrace this philosophy heartily.

Such profoundly disturbing allegations. And what do you really know about it all?

And while you're answering that, if you can Mr Expert Mojo, whatever became of this story? Did it just disappear?

https://youtu.be/pANHz7ZBs5o
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

^^^
Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:27 pm And that's why I don't follow up with these controversial posts here. Guys like Mojo are so God damn brainwashed they go beyond the threshold of reasonable behavior for debates.

oh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:33 pm ^^^
Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:27 pm And that's why I don't follow up with these controversial posts here. Guys like Mojo are so God damn brainwashed they go beyond the threshold of reasonable behavior for debates.

oh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do see that I did actually just follow up on the post you quoted? I hate to think that your powers of observation are sterile, too.

And while you are at it, read it.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

:lol:

You frazzledripped, Bro?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

It’s sometimes physically painful to witness someone thinking and acting like they’re really smart when in actuality they’re very not smart. Thankfully in this instance it’s not physically painful, it’s just hilarious.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:24 pm
Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:32 pm You believe in Pizzagate, Bro.
Bro,

I know, isn't that crazy? When you type "Pizza gate" into a search engine, EVERY result tells us that it's "a conspiracy theory, a myth, fake news..."

Your sentiment is right-on Mojo, why the hell would anybody believe such a story when everybody else is telling us it's not true?

Now I know what you're thinking, since it involves the welfare and safety of children, there should be some objective investigation and reporting on the matter. Well, that's just crazy talk apparantly. We were told its all fake, threatened when told reading the leaked Podesta emails is illegal, and we have been encouraged to do NO research on our own, but rather belittle and be hostile to those who refuse to accept the mainstream narrative. Empty heads like Huey embrace this philosophy heartily.

Such profoundly disturbing allegations. And what do you really know about it all?

And while you're answering that, if you can Mr Expert Mojo, whatever became of this story? Did it just disappear?

https://youtu.be/pANHz7ZBs5o
I would like to try to stop listening to the mainstream media and learn the truth.

Do younger kids make for better Adrenochrome harvesting for evil Dems? And is Pizza Gate limited to that one shop or have they sprouted a chain across the US?
Last question. Is Huma Abedin in cahoots with Hildog in these killings and was Anthony Weiner's weiner a planned distraction to keep the cops from finding out?

Its not right that they're keeping the truth from us. Thats why so few understand. Any help would be appreciated.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:27 pm [You've got tons of evidence against the Biden family but you consistently take hearsay for your personal condemnations of Trump.
I'm just going to address this point. Hunter Biden was a drug addict and alcoholic. Maybe he's corrupt. Maybe he kicks puppies for fun. But his daddy didn't put him in the heart of the US government. He wasn't gifted a powerful position in Washington that he was utterly unqualified for, from where he'd have access to top secret info but no real interest it except as a means to further his other business interests, and from where he could spend / steal as much government money as possible on 'expenses'. Can you guess which recent president's entire family does fit that description?

The rest of the "white people are totally oppressed and innocent, mkay" spiel is all answered by the Capitol invasion and its aftermath, including the legal statements by those arrested, unless of course you believe that every single attendee was a CIA-trained antifa false flagger and the entire media is part of the conspiracy, in which case you're beyond help.
Last edited by GoodJudge on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

GoodJudge wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:29 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:27 pm [You've got tons of evidence against the Biden family but you consistently take hearsay for your personal condemnations of Trump.
I'm just going to address this point. Hunter Biden was a drug addict and alcoholic. Maybe he's corrupt. Maybe he kicks puppies for fun. But his daddy didn't put him in the heart of the US government. He wasn't gifted a powerful position that he was utterly unqualified for, he didn't have access to top secret info but no real interest it except as a means to further his other business interests, he didn't spend / steal as much government money as possible on 'expenses'. Can you guess which recent president's entire family does fit that description?

The rest of the "white people are totally oppressed and innocent, mkay" spiel is all answered by the Capitol invasion and its aftermath, including the legal statements by those arrested, unless of course you believe that every single attendee was a CIA-trained antifa false flagger and the entire media is part of the conspiracy, in which case you're beyond help.
This is exactly why I don't follow up? Somebody who thinks he knows something about something has to chime in with his two cents. Really Hunter wasn't put into a highly sensitive job that literally dealt with International relations? Dude you better check into the contents of hunters laptop a little more they've been talking about it a lot there's a lot you obviously don't f****** know
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:48 pm It’s sometimes physically painful to witness someone thinking and acting like they’re really smart when in actuality they’re very not smart. Thankfully in this instance it’s not physically painful, it’s just hilarious.
Oh look at how f****** confident and pretentious. championing the choir by insulting the man with a different opinion. How progressive you are

Certainly doesn't take much effort to point a finger, "dummy!" and it shows real class.

I would say that folks like Mojo and Chip are just as smart or smarter than I am. I'm just claiming that I have a point of view that's worth consideration. You portray foolishness by assuming YOUR beliefs are the last word.
Wow. Cool.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

What about my questions? First the media won’t give me answers, and now you won’t give them to me. It’s no wonder I don’t know what the Biden crime family is doing. Everyone’s trying to keep me in the dark.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:39 pm I would say that folks like Mojo and Chip are just as smart or smarter than I am.
Now you're just trying to be hurtful.
Image Image
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Aren't you guys at all concerned that there is no middle ground with the media? You type in things like Q or Pizza gate and all you get is result after result of "debunked fake baseless conspiracy theory" and yet you cannot find any real details.

What in your opinion was the worst thing that Q posted? Have you actually seen any Q content? Can you look up what he said? They silenced him. And his postings are not available.

So when a few of you have asked me "please tell me why you believe what you believe I really want to understand" ask yourself why you don't know. Ask yourself why that side of the argument is not portrayed fairly or fully.

Why is it censored and why is there so much hostility toward people who just want to know the truth. A thousand news stories following the same script isn't objective journalism. And look at the passion you put behind your beliefs. Are you really that into this stuff? 10 years ago were you getting hostile over political matters daily?

Mojo and Huey you mentioned some things sarcastically I urge you now to dig deeper. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't because you don't want to see what you might find, but don't fiercely oppose the possibility if you don't
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

DDM, what do you think about this paragraph, sourced from Wikipedia? Is this classic media misdirection?
Class structures and lack of trust in government
The class structure is also likely to influence one's belief in a political conspiracy theory. Those with a low income, a lack of higher education, or a lack of secure employment are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories due to a general feeling of helplessness.[8][16] This lack of control is correlated with class: individuals from higher classes have been proven to feel more in control of their lives, employment, education, and standard of living.[8][16] A low socioeconomic status can generate political and economic anxiety and a desire to explain the dire circumstances. That helplessness may lead several to find a psychologically-soothing explanation: the idea that a group of government actors is plotting against them.[8]
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:39 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:46 pm I'm not a country fan I won't purchase this song but I am glad for it.
Being beyond disproportionately labeled racist by scores of manipulated misfits who have been programmed to act out with mob mentality over the face value of any bs story or claim, pushing their agendas relentlessly ultimately pushes people too far. While the media nudges them on, encouraging them to be criminally clueless assholes, average Americans at first may have thought these people were socially conscious, but quickly realized that's not the case. Many of them are hired thugs. The others who are assaulting swimmers and s*** like that are f****** demented Souls brainwashed into thinking theyre victims.

Do you think this country is racist? You are fighting an ambiguous enemy based on the broadest of accusations fed to you for cause.

Puppets who refuses to believe someone else pulls their strings.

You think this is a dangerous country? Take a look in the f****** mirror. You malcontented pieces of s*** who have it better than the majority of most citizens of the world. And all you do is stir up s*** and cause violence and be spiteful of those who disagree with the slightest of differences.
Who exactly are you talking about here?
(blahblahblah my big fat arse is nuclearly triggered)
The fact you felt the need to hit the reply button and type that first line is hilarious.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:23 pm DDM, what do you think about this paragraph, sourced from Wikipedia? Is this classic media misdirection?
Class structures and lack of trust in government
The class structure is also likely to influence one's belief in a political conspiracy theory. Those with a low income, a lack of higher education, or a lack of secure employment are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories due to a general feeling of helplessness.[8][16] This lack of control is correlated with class: individuals from higher classes have been proven to feel more in control of their lives, employment, education, and standard of living.[8][16] A low socioeconomic status can generate political and economic anxiety and a desire to explain the dire circumstances. That helplessness may lead several to find a psychologically-soothing explanation: the idea that a group of government actors is plotting against them.[8]
Fuck yes.
The hipocritical left, oblivious to the classism bigotry
"Those without proper education tend to believe in Santa Claus"
Give me a fucking break, it's staring you in the face.
And for the record I don't feel like I am personally being plotted against.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:31 pm This is exactly why I don't follow up? Somebody who thinks he knows something about something has to chime in with his two cents. Really Hunter wasn't put into a highly sensitive job that literally dealt with International relations? Dude you better check into the contents of hunters laptop a little more they've been talking about it a lot there's a lot you obviously don't f****** know
Sludge answer- ooh, the infamous laptop, known for years by many through rumour and gossip, but to very few via certified facts. Much like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and that temple under the pizza parlour where Hilary sacrifices the trafficked kids.

Serious answer - you may know of a British magazine called Private Eye, founded in 1961 which combines satirical comedy with hard-nosed investigative journalism. I've been reading it for +30 years. It mainly covers British politics and business, and the decades of unrelenting stories can make a reader very and unnecessarily cynical about everyone and everything in public life. They occasionally get things wrong but sometimes they've been sued for libel and lost only for history to prove them right.

I'm not naive enough to believe Hunter Biden is an innocent lamb but he's a rank amateur compared to Donald, Donald Jr, Eric, Jared, Ivanka and the rest of that mob (word chosen deliberately) that you worship. Find me a source on him that's as reputable as Private Eye, not some Alex Jones-type blowhard (self-admitted liar) or a tinfoil hat wearer talking to his laptop camera in his basement, and I, and maybe others, might take you a bit more seriously.

Until then, give my regards to JFK Jr when you see him at the Freedom Rally.

--------

Also, most country music is pretty much shit for morons. Fact. And the views / sales on this song so far show there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I love this line of thinking:
“Some of you have asked me to share why I believe what I believe. I can’t! You can’t read this stuff anywhere! tHeY won’t let you!!!!”

Then where the fuck are you getting this shit from?

Then you have the audacity to call everyone else closed-minded when you’re literally spewing baseless bullshit with no source and getting pissed off because people don’t want to believe shit without evidence. You can’t cite your sources because they don’t exist, and I’m supposed to question THAT instead of the beliefs. That is beyond fucking insane.

Why don’t you believe this stuff I made up instead of questioning why I’m making it up? Huh? HUH LIBRUL?!? Got ‘em.
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Argument #1 against the effectiveness of Adrenachrome - Dianne Feinstein. If she was on that juice surely she'd look a little less deahtly. Also, Ron Watkins is a dope. That is all...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

BastaConLaDroga wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:33 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:46 pm I'm not a country fan I won't purchase this song but I am glad for it.
Being beyond disproportionately labeled racist by scores of manipulated misfits who have been programmed to act out with mob mentality over the face value of any bs story or claim, pushing their agendas relentlessly ultimately pushes people too far. While the media nudges them on, encouraging them to be criminally clueless assholes, average Americans at first may have thought these people were socially conscious, but quickly realized that's not the case. Many of them are hired thugs. The others who are assaulting swimmers and s*** like that are f****** demented Souls brainwashed into thinking theyre victims.

Do you think this country is racist? You are fighting an ambiguous enemy based on the broadest of accusations fed to you for cause.

Puppets who refuses to believe someone else pulls their strings.

You think this is a dangerous country? Take a look in the f****** mirror. You malcontented pieces of s*** who have it better than the majority of most citizens of the world. And all you do is stir up s*** and cause violence and be spiteful of those who disagree with the slightest of differences.
The fact you felt the need to hit the reply button and type that first line is hilarious.
Since he didn't answer the question, would you like to?
Brad Welp
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Brad Welp »

Another example of the left making up a silly charge to try to suppress free speech.

The song shot up to #1 on iTunes and is #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Brad Welp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:06 pm Another example of the left making up a silly charge to try to suppress free speech.
Yeah, you'd almost think it was a book in Florida.
Image Image
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Brad Welp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:06 pm The song shot up to #1 on iTunes and is #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. :lol:
Sweet Mother of Lemmy... so close to #1! I doubt it'll have the momentum to hold on for another week, and it's only performing this well due to the video. His biggest hit on the Billboard 100 was "Dirt Road Anthem" way back in 2011 at #7! If not for a song by somebody named Jung Kook (with Latto), he'd be #1 this week (https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/). Like I wrote before, perfect timing for the start of his tour though.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/liberal ... 15849.html
"In a stark example that the law of unintended consequences is alive and well in the music industry, Try That In A Small Town has become a massive hit as a result of the row. This week it reached number two in the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Streams of the song have risen by 999 per cent from 987,000 to 11.7 million in a matter of days, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The video has been watched 18 million times on YouTube, up from 350,000 when CMT banned it a week ago. And the song is currently at number 26 in the UK charts – Aldean’s only single to reach the Top 40 in this country."
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Brad Welp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:06 pm Another example of the left making up a silly charge to try to suppress free speech.

And it fucking sucks. What's your point? Plenty of shitty songs do well on the charts.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Brad Welp
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Brad Welp »

Nate S Axel wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:26 pm
Brad Welp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:06 pm The song shot up to #1 on iTunes and is #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. :lol:
Sweet Mother of Lemmy... so close to #1! I doubt it'll have the momentum to hold on for another week, and it's only performing this well due to the video.

You could say the same about most of the 80s hairbands big hits. Let's cancel them.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Brad Welp wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:44 pm You could say the same about most of the 80s hairbands big hits. Let's cancel them.
I HOPE it holds on. I'm a big Jason Aldean fan. His last few records are country/rock with quite a few guitar-driven songs. I'm fine whether people support him or criticize him. He doesn't need me sticking up for him. It's just been awhile since he's had a hit this big, so whether he knew (or cared) about the significance where this video was filmed, it couldn't have gone better for the chart performance (previous link above).

Just looking at daily streaming charts, it looks like the song peaked, which is what I was referring to, so we'll see if that is enough to hold on. At the same time, that new #1 song might only hold the top spot for one week, but Morgan Wallen might just jump back to #1 instead of Aldean. We'll see what happens.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Is no one going to mention how big, tough, Jason Aldean pussed out of a show last week because he had spent all day GOLFING.

Yeah, real "small town" guy.

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/on-j ... -hartford/
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:12 pm Aren't you guys at all concerned that there is no middle ground with the media? You type in things like Q or Pizza gate and all you get is result after result of "debunked fake baseless conspiracy theory" and yet you cannot find any real details.

What in your opinion was the worst thing that Q posted? Have you actually seen any Q content? Can you look up what he said? They silenced him. And his postings are not available.

So when a few of you have asked me "please tell me why you believe what you believe I really want to understand" ask yourself why you don't know. Ask yourself why that side of the argument is not portrayed fairly or fully.

Why is it censored and why is there so much hostility toward people who just want to know the truth. A thousand news stories following the same script isn't objective journalism. And look at the passion you put behind your beliefs. Are you really that into this stuff? 10 years ago were you getting hostile over political matters daily?

Mojo and Huey you mentioned some things sarcastically I urge you now to dig deeper. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't because you don't want to see what you might find, but don't fiercely oppose the possibility if you don't
So, they silenced Q. So no one can tell us when JFK JR is coming back? Or when trump will be reinstated? Do you have any intel on that? Please enlighten us!
Also, Hillary hasn't been arrested, what went wrong there? Neither has Gina Haspel, or Osama Bin Laden (I have those messages and I can post them again).
Again, who is "they"?
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

Metal Sludge wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:11 pm
BastaConLaDroga wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:33 pm
Since he didn't answer the question, would you like to?
No. I don't give two shits given I'm not a yank, I just enjoy the show from afar. And I'll tell you what? TBH, I didn't even bother to read your drivel. I'm sure it's a load of pseudo-intellectual liberal bollocks so nothing new there. Also, I'm a mum so, given you're one too, I'm sure you know how hectic an activity that is.

For everybody else: I don’t listen to country music. I don’t know who this singer is. I’ve never heard the song. But what I do know is nowadays nothing makes normal Americans want to buy something more than it spites angry internet leftists. So that’s just good marketing.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Anthrax442 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:35 pm

And it fucking sucks. What's your point? Plenty of shitty songs do well on the charts.
(Don't play THIS in a small town.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."