Joe LeSte had a stroke

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Joe LeSte had a stroke

Post by Black Stuff »

The power of Sludge compels you.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Joe LeSte had a stroke

Post by Nate S Axel »

Joe LeSte had a stroke.
Joe LeSte has a GoFundMe.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/joe-lestes-m ... elief-fund
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

What’s the math on that ? How many donations does he need to make the goal?
2220 raised with 11 donations
That’s like 200$ per donation?

Seems like Algebra 2 problem..f*ck that nonsense
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Somebody named Sullivan Bigg donated $1,000! Sounds like a username somebody would use on here or whatever that other site is called.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

So it’s 1130$ from 10 donations?
This is so tricky ..math is dumb

So Beautiful Creatures show will be how much per ticket to raise the other 22000$?
LA vs Vegas. Who is getting that show?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Aw, man! The good news is he's still alive and kicking. Hopefully he can get a lot of good donations and get better soon.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Maybe a Bang Tango tribute band will form and play some shows to raise money.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

Nate S Axel wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:25 pm Somebody named Sullivan Bigg donated $1,000! Sounds like a username somebody would use on here or whatever that other site is called.
Sullivan is the owner of Biggtime Entertainment, the booking agency for a good lot of the bands we discuss here:

https://www.biggtimeinc.com/
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Seems like a real situation. He will have no problem getting what he needs

It’s not like the funds being raised are for heater in an igloo in Kansas
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Too bad hope he will be OK
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:53 pm Too bad hope he will be OK
Fuck, Mattley, I read this as, "Too bad he will be ok". :lol:
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

cowpins wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:21 am
MattleyCrue wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:53 pm Too bad hope he will be OK
Fuck, Mattley, I read this as, "Too bad he will be ok". :lol:
I should have included a comma 😳
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

I heard he was a big drinker. Is that what caused this? Or did he have other health issues (which may have also been related to his drinking)?

He’s been awfully quiet over the past 10 years or so! I actually assumed he was laying low because he had health issues. Or maybe worse…had to stop rocking and get a real job!!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
DevastatinDave

Post by DevastatinDave »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:20 am I heard he was a big drinker. Is that what caused this? Or did he have other health issues (which may have also been related to his drinking)?

He’s been awfully quiet over the past 10 years or so! I actually assumed he was laying low because he had health issues. Or maybe worse…had to stop rocking and get a real job!!
He’s a douche but I hate to see this happen. My dad and brother had strokes (brother was in his 30’s, it was a weird condition, not obesity or anything).

Joe was a drinker but not sure about in recent years. I was at a table with him and my friends very very late night on MORC many years ago. A fan wanted a photo, the whole group fell over and the guy broke his femur. It was a very serious situation, especially considering we are out on the ocean, so getting to a hospital, was not an easy thing… I’m not placing blame but some people were hammered.

Anyway, I wish him the best recovery and hope they can raise the money.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Yes, alcohol increases hypertension, and even on meds a heavy drinker can easily reach stroke levels. I wasn't feeling well once (hungover) and had some pain in my arm, so I went to the clinic and after checking my vitals they pretty much said, "sir...you need to go straight to the ER". They wouldn't even look at me. Went to the ER and they said I was at stoke levels and got me stable. Ended up having a pinched nerve, which caused the pain, however the Dr. addressed my level of drinking and the fact that I have hypertension.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Not Jack Bulter
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Not Jack Bulter »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:20 am I heard he was a big drinker. Is that what caused this? Or did he have other health issues (which may have also been related to his drinking)?

Joe was a huge drunk. I've seen him so fished out of his mind on stage that he couldn't even remember lyrics. I'd heard he had cleaned up in recent years, but who really knows?

I first met him about 15 years ago in Phoenix. He was a drunken asshole, so that kinda blew that experience. I loved the first two albums.