MAN KAREN GOES WWE at GOLFER ... Anyone see this? Dad bod threatens "I'll plant you Bitch boy" rips off tee flexes!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MAN KAREN GOES WWE at GOLFER ... Anyone see this? Dad bod threatens "I'll plant you Bitch boy" rips off tee flexes!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This guy was begging to be Danzig'd... lol

Seems like he had a few cocktails in him too...

He really thinks he's ripped? :shock:

----------------------------------------------

Wild Golf Course Altercation Man Rips Off Shirt, Asks For Fight ... 'I'll Plant You, Bitch Boy!!!'

A golfer absolutely lost it during an altercation on the course this week ... ripping off his shirt and challenging at least one man to a fight on a tee box -- and the unreal scene was all caught on video.

It's unclear where and when exactly the dispute happened ... but it appeared it went down after a man in a green polo and khaki shorts nabbed someone else's ball.

You can hear in the video, several golfers seem to approach the guy and ask for the ball back ... but the man is clearly in no mood to return it.

"You'll leave after I don't give you a goddamn thing," the guy says.

He and the others trade words for a few more minutes ... until the man blows a gasket -- and challenges someone to a fight.

"I'll plant you, bitch boy," he says. "Now get the f*** off the cart!"

He then rips off his shirt, flexes ... and screams, "You see that! That's a dude that's been to heaven, bitch. And you want to test God? You f***ing come get it, s*** stack!"

After calling the man mentally ill, the group of golfers disperses ... and the video ends.

So far, no word if any arrests were made -- or if anyone was disciplined by course officials over the tiff.

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/21/golfer-r ... on-course/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$tEvil
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: MAN KAREN GOES WWE at GOLFER ... Anyone see this? Dad bod threatens "I'll plant you Bitch boy" rips off tee flexes!

Post by SterileEyes1 »

https://youtu.be/wW1P4M7SYfA?si=Iqkk3uHXPC5oU4bm

Can’t help but automatically think of this.

Also props to ManKaren for possibly the first human use of the term “shit stack” - I’m gonna add that one to my verbal arsenal.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Re: MAN KAREN GOES WWE at GOLFER ... Anyone see this? Dad bod threatens "I'll plant you Bitch boy" rips off tee flexes!

Post by BernieTaupson »

Absolutely a Sludger.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

They didn't want none of that.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

All over not wanting to admit to swiping a golf ball. People are fucking INSANE. This had to be Florida, right?
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

dude is built like a wet blanket
kytepunches
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by kytepunches »

How many Coors lite did he crush before getting up all that courage ?
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

That guy was clearly not playing with a full deck. Could’ve been alcohol, medication, or the lack there of.
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

I have to wonder if the guy knew exactly what he was doing. Say he didn't swipe the golf ball, didn't like being falsely accused and decided to go all Hulk Hogan just for the hell of it. I could see myself doing something similar in the same situation just for a lark.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TMZ has updated... it appears the guy has an extensive arrest record... shocking!

$tEvil
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:45 am TMZ has updated... it appears the guy has an extensive arrest record... shocking!

$tEvil
Lol!

https://conandaily.com/2023/09/22/john- ... o-realtor/

John Warren Reeb is an American realtor from Archbold, Fulton County, Ohio, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

He is 5’9″ tall.

In October 2007, he was accused of speeding in a school zone.

On August 24, 2011, he registered to vote in Fulton County. He is not affiliated to any political party.

In July 2015, he was accused of possessing narcotics.

In December 2015, he was accused of possessing narcotics.

In November 2017, he was convicted of driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and ordered to pay a $560 fine and do 150 hours community service.

On June 11, 2020, he suffered minor injuries after the Buick minivan he was driving and the Ford pick-up truck driven by Nathan Earl, then 35, of Wauseon, Fulton County were involved in a car crash on State Route 108 in Clinton Township, Fulton County. (Police report on FB says he ran a stop sign and caused the accident himself)

In March 2022, he kicked down the front door of a residence in Archbold, entered, took off his shirt and fled. Because of this, he was fined and indicted on trespassing charges.

On July 15, 2023, he allegedly yelled at Keith Perry, then 48, of Archbold and spat at Perry’s truck so he was charged with disorderly conduct.

On July 26, 2023, while he was dressed only in his underwear, he allegedly threatened Christian William Griteman, then 26, in Archbold. He was issued a minor misdemeanor citation for disorderly conduct under the municipal code of Archbold.

On July 29, 2023, while he was shirtless, he alleged chased a car driven by a woman down the street. He was charged with obstructing official business and menacing.

On August 10, 2023, he was booked into the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio in Stryker, Williams County, Ohio after being arrested for causing problems with others. He was later released.

He was 41 years old when a video went viral on September 21, 2023 on social media, showing how he ripped his polo shirt off and asked for a fight from a group of people from whom he took a golf ball at the Crooked Creek Golf Course in Ottawa Lake, Monroe County, Michigan, USA.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

What a gem of a guy...

And as F'd up as our legal system is... if someone beat the shit out of him, for pulling 1 of these pranks on them, and they knocked some sense into him... this scum would press charges, and the other guy would likely end up with worse charges, and end up paying more then Mister Repeat Offender.

$tEvil
Mato
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Mato »

Another “entitled” white guy smh.
DangerZone
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DangerZone »

Mato wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:07 pm Another “entitled” white guy smh.
seems more like an outcast who invaded the white golf course
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

It amazes me that people don't realize using the term 'Karen' is actually racist. What are the names for the entitled black, mexican and Asian women?
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Spongie wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:33 am That guy was clearly not playing with a full deck. Could’ve been alcohol, medication, or the lack there of.
My first thought too. Maybe some PTSD mixed with pills mixed with misplaced anger. However as soon as I saw he was from Ohio it all made perfect sense.

On a side note... the guy talking (not on camera) sounded like a total pussy. He probably deserved to be bitch slapped by semi-retarded man Karen.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Gibsonite wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:41 am On August 10, 2023, he was booked into the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio in Stryker, Williams County, Ohio after being arrested for causing problems with others. He was later released.
I love this.

"What are you in for?"

"Oh, they got me for 'causing problems with others'"

"..... isnt every practically every crime that?"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:24 am
It amazes me that people don't realize using the term 'Karen' is actually racist. What are the names for the entitled black, mexican and Asian women?
How dare they be uppity!
:lol:
ImageImage
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

This gentleman needs to have some golf etiquette.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:15 pm This gentleman needs to have some golf etiquette.
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

What is ripping the shirt off do? Supposed to scare you? Freaking hilarious....
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kerry67 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:38 am What is ripping the shirt off do? Supposed to scare you? Freaking hilarious....
It means he's ready to throw down and fuck shit up.
ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:24 am It amazes me that people don't realize using the term 'Karen' is actually racist. What are the names for the entitled black, mexican and Asian women?

What an odd thing to be upset about!

Chillax, Tanner, It's a brand name, like ''Xerox'' instead of ''photocopy''.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:24 am It amazes me that people don't realize using the term 'Karen' is actually racist. What are the names for the entitled black, mexican and Asian women?
"Reverse racism is the REAL racism!"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:24 am