motley/def lep tour over next week what's next?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thunderdan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

motley/def lep tour over next week what's next?

Post by thunderdan »

def leppard tour amphitheaters and arenas on new album?

crue tour same amphitheaters and arenas this summer?

rock brigade and moon for def lep and motley is this what's planned?
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: motley/def lep tour over next week what's next?

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Seeing them Wednesday in Brisbane Australia, mate got us tix up front, Def Lep will be worth it
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

I don't have anymore money for concert tickets, so whatever comes next... I hope it's cheap!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

Just got this in an email...
It’s been years in the making and it’s almost here.
Mötley Crüe is set to open the virtual doors of the world’s most notorious museum: the CRÜESEUM!
Sign up and be among the first to view all the exclusive memorabilia from our personal collections that we collected/maimed/destroyed over the last 40+ years all in the name of rock n roll.
Pssst! Don’t tell anyone, but the infamous Mötley Crüe S.I.N. Club is coming back!
Claim your free membership and gain exclusive early access to the Crüeseum along with more VIP members-only rewards!
LET ME IN
See you there, Crüeheads!
https://crueseum.com/password
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

And after you signup..
Welcome to Mötley's Infamous S.I.N. Club!
Membership gets you inside the world's most notorious museum, The Crüeseum, as soon as it opens - and more!

Here's what you've got coming...

THE CRÜESEUM

You will have access to over 40 years misspent in the name of rock n roll, as told through our private collections.

THE CRÜESEUM SHOP

Want a piece of us? The Crüeseum Shop will be the only place to get your very own limited collectibles and artifacts from Mötley history.

MEMBERS-ONLY REWARDS

Even more rewards are on the way, SINNERS. You'll be the first in line for special members-only offers, so keep your eyes peeled.

And don't worry, we won't give your email to anyone else. We want you all to ourselves.

☠️,

Mötley Crüe
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

Motley will release those songs they did with Bob Rock to coincide with whatever tour announcement they are going to do. They'll use those new songs as another reason to go out and tour. That's why those songs haven't already come out when they've been finished for the last 6 months.
kytepunches
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by kytepunches »

I can't believe people are actually willing to give Motley Crue money , for any thing they are involved in. They have been utter garbage since 91 .
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

I keep hearing there is another "Stadium Tour" this summer? I'm guessing one of these bands is going out with Journey? I see Green Day and Foo Fighters are already booked, and have sold out many, of the MLB stadiums, so the 80s package better get with it.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
SirDrinksAlot
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by SirDrinksAlot »

Motley announced a date at a Milwaukee amphitheater but no opening act is listed.
JizzySynatra
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by JizzySynatra »

I thought they all signed contracts to retire? Don't know why anyone would spend money to see Vince mutter every three words over songs we've all heard a million times over.