SKID ROW: Bach is going to write the perfect email to them

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

SKID ROW: Bach is going to write the perfect email to them

Post by Zabooka »

https://blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian ... munication

"I need to write a thoughtful e-mail clearing up a miscommunication, but I have to make sure it's the perfect fucking e-mail and I don't say anything wrong or make any jokes," he explained. "I just don't have the energy to do that right now, but I know I need to do that. I've just got a lot on my plate right now."
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Re: SKID ROW: Bach is going to write the perfect email to them

Post by Rocker4Real »

Announcing it in public before he writes it is a great move...
Luigi
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Luigi »

Yes, an extremely great move.
I never post when I'm sober.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I like SB and want to help, here's a draft:

"Dear Skid Row, I've been thinking a lot lately. About how my latest album is so damn kickass, I don't need you guys anymore. I have the OG voice, can sing Skid Row AND my own songs on my own terms, and probably make as much money on my own as I would with you bending over to your terms and conditions. You had your chance, now please fuck off!"
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Question....

Wasn't Bach bitching for years, about writing and releasing NEW music, and taking shots at bands (Skid Row included) about playing the SAME songs?

Here is the Set List from his NEW tour... as transcribed on Blabbermouth!

-------------

The setlist was as follows:

01. What Do I Got To Lose?
02. Makin' A Mess (SKID ROW song)
03. Big Guns (SKID ROW song)
04. Sweet Little Sister (SKID ROW song)
05. 18 And Life (SKID ROW song)
06. Can't Stand The Heartache (SKID ROW song)
07. Piece Of Me (SKID ROW song)
08. Everybody Bleeds
09. Slave To The Grind (SKID ROW song)
10. The Threat (SKID ROW song)
11. Rattlesnake Shake (SKID ROW song)
12. Monkey Business (SKID ROW song)
13. I Remember You (SKID ROW song)
14. Youth Gone Wild (SKID ROW song)

> https://blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian ... -louisiana

------------

He has released 4 full-length solo albums... and it appears his set is 90% Skid Row songs from their first 2 releases... and just 2 songs from all of his solo releases combined.

So much for ALL those killer solo songs... that his nut-swingers - some of which reside here - are boasting about. :roll:

His solo songs are no better than any other band's in recent years. All average at best, that are forgettable by the time the song ends.

Let me add, the truth is the vast majority of fans, want to hear EXACTLY what he is played at this show, along with ALL of the other 80's artists.

Nobody wants to hear tracks from these recent albums... except a few randoms in the crowd... VERY few I might add.

$ludge
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"Perfect e-mail." He either gets the Skid Row gig or he withholds aid to Ukraine.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

This guy puts it out there BEFORE that he needs to write the email! What the fuck is this guy 9 years old?? No wonder why the other guys want nothing to do with him.
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

Too much on his plate and too much in his wine glass.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

He should get someone else to write 98% of it, just like on his records
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

geez, let it go.
Sebastian is having the last laugh.

I remember a year ago when Skid Row got the new singer…
OMG! He’s awesome! Sings the old songs just like Bach!
Bach is probably suicidal in the lazy boy!!

This era of D-list Elvis impersonators will soon go the way of MC Hammer. Good riddance
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

He needs to do it privately, not in public. I can't believe one person could be this damn dumb over all of these years. Doesn't Sebastian have people working for him?
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:45 am I like SB and want to help, here's a draft:

"Dear Skid Row, I've been thinking a lot lately. About how my latest album is so damn kickass, I don't need you guys anymore. I have the OG voice, can sing Skid Row AND my own songs on my own terms, and probably make as much money on my own as I would with you bending over to your terms and conditions. You had your chance, now please fuck off!"
Yeah, this.
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

Here the thing… The guys over the years have made it clear they don’t give two shits about him. They don’t want him, they don’t need him, They are totally fine where they are at. They just DON’T give a fucking shit about him.

How hard is that for Sebastian and everyone else to understand??
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Guess he didn’t get Bach’s email yet.
rikraffmrktng
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Two things. Nobody asked - but so what? :D

I am not going to see Sebastian Bach for his NEW songs.

Skid Row has the worst luck. Sollinger was great but his health/life issues caught up. TNT guy was the wrong fit. So was some other guy. Then finally - Erik fits in. Then his health issues. But I wouldn’t be surprised if money had a little to do with it.

Guys - just bring Sebastian back and enjoy a final. He can have his own transportation.
Dee Dee King Diamond
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Dee Dee King Diamond »

I hope they let him back. His recent solo output is decent. And he sounds like he wants to put effort into making it work. It'd be cool to see a lineup of bands that have been broken up play some decent sized venues - like Cinderella, Skid Row and Ratt. Too much to ask, but itd be cool.
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

Someone needs to explain Chat GPT to Sebastian. I just typed in "write a letter from Sebastian Back to his former band Skid Row, apologizing and explaining why he should be back in the band" and this is what Chat GPT wrote:

"Dear Skid Row,

I hope this letter finds each of you well, and that life has treated you kindly since our paths diverged. It's with a humble heart and a sense of sincere reflection that I reach out to you today.

Looking back on our time together, I realize that there were moments of discord and misunderstanding that may have clouded our judgment and strained our bond. For any role I played in contributing to those tensions, I offer my deepest apologies. In the pursuit of our shared dream, it's all too easy to lose sight of the importance of communication and understanding, and for that, I am truly sorry.

But amidst the shadows of the past, there shines a beacon of hope — the music we created together. Our collaboration was more than just a collection of songs; it was a testament to the power of unity, creativity, and shared passion. And it's that very essence, that indomitable spirit, which leads me to believe that our journey together is far from over.

I come to you not as a stranger seeking redemption, but as a fellow musician yearning to reclaim the magic we once conjured on stage. The fire that burned within us, igniting crowds and inspiring countless fans, still flickers within my soul, as I'm sure it does within each of yours.

I believe that our reunion holds the promise of something extraordinary — not just for ourselves, but for the legions of fans who have remained steadfast in their support. Together, we possess a chemistry that is rare and precious, a synergy that transcends the passage of time.

I understand that the road to reconciliation may be fraught with challenges, and I do not expect our journey to be easy. But I am willing to put in the work, to engage in open dialogue and heartfelt compromise, in the name of resurrecting the spirit of Skid Row and honoring the legacy we've built together.

So I implore you, my friends, to consider the possibility of reuniting once more, not just for the sake of nostalgia, but for the opportunity to create something new, something vibrant, something that will resonate with generations to come.

With humility and unwavering belief in our collective potential,

Sebastian Bach"
Dee Dee King Diamond
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Dee Dee King Diamond »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:05 pm Question....

Wasn't Bach bitching for years, about writing and releasing NEW music, and taking shots at bands (Skid Row included) about playing the SAME songs?

Here is the Set List from his NEW tour... as transcribed on Blabbermouth!

-------------

The setlist was as follows:

01. What Do I Got To Lose?
02. Makin' A Mess (SKID ROW song)
03. Big Guns (SKID ROW song)
04. Sweet Little Sister (SKID ROW song)
05. 18 And Life (SKID ROW song)
06. Can't Stand The Heartache (SKID ROW song)
07. Piece Of Me (SKID ROW song)
08. Everybody Bleeds
09. Slave To The Grind (SKID ROW song)
10. The Threat (SKID ROW song)
11. Rattlesnake Shake (SKID ROW song)
12. Monkey Business (SKID ROW song)
13. I Remember You (SKID ROW song)
14. Youth Gone Wild (SKID ROW song)

> https://blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian ... -louisiana

------------

He has released 4 full-length solo albums... and it appears his set is 90% Skid Row songs from their first 2 releases... and just 2 songs from all of his solo releases combined.

So much for ALL those killer solo songs... that his nut-swingers - some of which reside here - are boasting about. :roll:

His solo songs are no better than any other band's in recent years. All average at best, that are forgettable by the time the song ends.

Let me add, the truth is the vast majority of fans, want to hear EXACTLY what he is played at this show, along with ALL of the other 80's artists.

Nobody wants to hear tracks from these recent albums... except a few randoms in the crowd... VERY few I might add.

$ludge
I agree that no one wants to hear the new stuff, but that's true of pretty much all legacy acts. I do think his new stuff is less embarrassing and his voice has held up better than most of his former contemporaries, like say Motley.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

uwec95 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:46 pm Someone needs to explain Chat GPT to Sebastian. I just typed in "write a letter from Sebastian Back to his former band Skid Row, apologizing and explaining why he should be back in the band" and this is what Chat GPT wrote:

"Dear Skid Row,

I hope this letter finds each of you well, and that life has treated you kindly since our paths diverged. It's with a humble heart and a sense of sincere reflection that I reach out to you today.

Looking back on our time together, I realize that there were moments of discord and misunderstanding that may have clouded our judgment and strained our bond. For any role I played in contributing to those tensions, I offer my deepest apologies. In the pursuit of our shared dream, it's all too easy to lose sight of the importance of communication and understanding, and for that, I am truly sorry.

But amidst the shadows of the past, there shines a beacon of hope — the music we created together. Our collaboration was more than just a collection of songs; it was a testament to the power of unity, creativity, and shared passion. And it's that very essence, that indomitable spirit, which leads me to believe that our journey together is far from over.

I come to you not as a stranger seeking redemption, but as a fellow musician yearning to reclaim the magic we once conjured on stage. The fire that burned within us, igniting crowds and inspiring countless fans, still flickers within my soul, as I'm sure it does within each of yours.

I believe that our reunion holds the promise of something extraordinary — not just for ourselves, but for the legions of fans who have remained steadfast in their support. Together, we possess a chemistry that is rare and precious, a synergy that transcends the passage of time.

I understand that the road to reconciliation may be fraught with challenges, and I do not expect our journey to be easy. But I am willing to put in the work, to engage in open dialogue and heartfelt compromise, in the name of resurrecting the spirit of Skid Row and honoring the legacy we've built together.

So I implore you, my friends, to consider the possibility of reuniting once more, not just for the sake of nostalgia, but for the opportunity to create something new, something vibrant, something that will resonate with generations to come.

With humility and unwavering belief in our collective potential,

Sebastian Bach"
I asked AI to come up with an image to respond, here's what it came up with.

Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Bach is a fuckwit who has zero filter, but IMO Bolan is also a little bitch. He dumped Solinger for Harnell, then ZP for Erik. Granted he finally got it right with Erik Gronwall, but why does he get a free pass for the 20 years Skab Row was run with complete indifference, mediocre albums with cheap sounding production, and bar band level stage presence. Bolan's ego is just as much to blame for no potential reunion, as Bach is. As I said in another thread, IMO they will not get another lead singer, they will keep milking the "guest singer" angle like they are doing with Lizzy Hale.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Wild Obsession wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 pm Bach is a fuckwit who has zero filter, but IMO Bolan is also a little bitch. He dumped Solinger for Harnell, then ZP for Erik. Granted he finally got it right with Erik Gronwall, but why does he get a free pass for the 20 years Skab Row was run with complete indifference, mediocre albums with cheap sounding production, and bar band level stage presence. Bolan's ego is just as much to blame for no potential reunion, as Bach is. As I said in another thread, IMO they will not get another lead singer, they will keep milking the "guest singer" angle like they are doing with Lizzy Hale.
Bach is so obnoxious that he overshadows any other potential assholes.

You're right on the money, Wild O--there's definitely some other kind of dysfunction going on.

Sabo seems like a nice chap.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 am [

Bach is so obnoxious that he overshadows any other potential assholes.

This gave me a good chuckle
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

If Bach was smart he’d get the same guys that wrote his album to write his email. Then he’d have a chance
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

Well, I just saw him tonight on Long Island. From the stage he said, “Fuck those guys….they don’t want me over there.”