What's up with Tommy Lee's head? (new Crue interview)

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

What's up with Tommy Lee's head? (new Crue interview)

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Motley talking with Allison Hagendorf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZi5ixsGRgE

Did someone take clippers to his head as a prank? Someone in the comments said alopecia.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Re: What's up with Tommy Lee's head? (new Crue interview)

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Looks like he forgot to brush his topper.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

He shaved it for a new tattoo, that's where 'DUMBASS!" is going
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Kerry67
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Kerry67 »

Other than Tommy's rug, the thing I notice is Vince & Tommy's perfectly white new chicklet teeth. Paul Stanley and several others have new choppers as well. So freaking obvious. Tommy has also been under the face lift knife a few too many times...
The Prez
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by The Prez »

EzyRider wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm He shaved it for a new tattoo, that's where 'DUMBASS!" is going
Would not be surprised.
Also, Vince seems sedated...barely gets a sentence out. Weird.
LitaStrauss
Taking Music Lessons

Post by LitaStrauss »

The Prez wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:59 am
EzyRider wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:36 pm He shaved it for a new tattoo, that's where 'DUMBASS!" is going
Would not be surprised.
Also, Vince seems sedated...barely gets a sentence out. Weird.
I've noticed in the recent Motley interviews that Vince does seem sedated, or just very low energy. He's not quite slurring his words but it seems like that could happen at any second. He just seems very off.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Keep Your Eye on the Barber
Mange Ol’ Situation
Took Too Much Off the Top
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

LitaStrauss wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:26 am
The Prez wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:59 am Vince seems sedated...barely gets a sentence out. Weird.
I've noticed in the recent Motley interviews that Vince does seem sedated, or just very low energy. He's not quite slurring his words but it seems like that could happen at any second. He just seems very off.

I've met Vince a few times during work-related stuff here in Vegas. He's been like that for years.

He's not this guy anymore...

As for Tommy, I don't know what the fuck is going on. He's had great hair for years. (Greek genes.) But there's something that looks fake about how it's falling in the front.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

All those guys look like shit, even the weird new guy. All look HORRIBLE!
The Prez

Post by The Prez »

My guess is he's on some kind of medication to help him keep the weight down.
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

The Prez wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 am
I also feel it's medication but it's probably for depression or a mood stabilizer. Something like that. It would explain why he just seems "there" and not overly excited about anything. Nobody who drinks that much is happy, plus how many times has he gotten in trouble for fighting people? Now he seems like he can't be bothered with anything.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

It’s called a beta blocker.
Michael Hotts Ghost
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Michael Hotts Ghost »

Tommy looks like Chop Top from Texas Chainsaw 2.

Vince got some skin peeling on his forehead.

Nikki got the drooping earlobes.

John 5 looking like Casper the ghost.

The chick is fake and annoying as hell.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Michael Hotts Ghost wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:54 pm

The chick is fake and annoying as hell.
Like Motley 🙂🙂
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

VinceVanLane wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:45 am
The Prez wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 am
I also feel it's medication but it's probably for depression or a mood stabilizer. Something like that. It would explain why he just seems "there" and not overly excited about anything. Nobody who drinks that much is happy, plus how many times has he gotten in trouble for fighting people? Now he seems like he can't be bothered with anything.
This.

He’s flat as hell. I honest to God know the feeling. Without hard liquor and external, excitement, this is a similar feeling to a lot of people.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I watched this interview. I wish these interviews would ask cool questions. The band is still cool tho!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Mister Freeze wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:10 am As for Tommy, I don't know what the fuck is going on. He's had great hair for years. (Greek genes.) But there's something that looks fake about how it's falling in the front. [/size]
alopecia areata incuded by a failing liver. bank on it.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

i has to be hard in their position. At one time when they were younger they ruled the world. Money, fame, and girls forever, 24/7. Then the music scene fell out from underneath them like it does for everyone. Extreme highs, extreme lows. no middle ground and their lives were never "normal". Now in their 60's still trying to be cocky and cool. It really doesn't work but they have to do it. They can't ride off into the sunset and be normal. They don't know what it is.
It's no difference than any famous actress from the golden age of Hollywood trying to keep up her looks and image that sold her when the rose is clearly withering and dying.

I think tommy forgot to use his dry shampoo that day.. the kind that fills in the bald spots.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

If you've ever stumbled upon Brittney Furlan's (Tommy's wife) IG, aside from his appearance with the face tatts and shit, he acts like many 60-somethings in the background. Laying around, spectacles on the end of his nose, reading the paper or something mundane. Is that the REAL Tommy now? If so, acting like the aging rock star man-child would exhaust me.
The Prez

Post by The Prez »

aznsquirt wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:31 pm
Doubt it. No sign of that in any of the other recent interviews they did. He probably had to shave it for some reason - getting stitches of something like that, I reckon.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

I don't know the interviewer other than seeing her Richie Sambora interview last week. That was a better interview. This one was awkward but we're getting a lot of mileage out of it!

Agreed with all of the comments above!

Nikki is in love with himself and trying too hard to be cool. What else is new?

Tommy is retarded. What else is new?

John 5 is a very awkward, nerdy, closet homosexual. However, Tommy's jerkoff scene towards the end there creeped me out. I'm pretty sure Vince physically moved away from everyone at that point!

Vince was Vince 2024. Looked cool and answered the questions in a peaceful polite way. He looked a little scared and a little sad to be honest. Others have mentioned that he's probably on prescription drugs for alcohol and/or depression and/or weight loss. I'd be curious to find out what he's on exactly. He's not going Britney Spears on us or anything. He seems very peaceful but sad.
Last edited by DonJuanDeMarco on Fri May 17, 2024 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Not a good look to say the least...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TooOldToCare wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am If you've ever stumbled upon Brittney Furlan's (Tommy's wife) IG, aside from his appearance with the face tatts and shit, he acts like many 60-somethings in the background. Laying around, spectacles on the end of his nose, reading the paper or something mundane. Is that the REAL Tommy now? If so, acting like the aging rock star man-child would exhaust me.
You think he watches Fox News and is like "FUCK, our immigration policies are so FUCKED, bro."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

The Prez wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:48 am
aznsquirt wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:31 pm
Doubt it. No sign of that in any of the other recent interviews they did. He probably had to shave it for some reason - getting stitches of something like that, I reckon.
I didn't look too closely, but after reviewing it again, I don't think that's it.

Rather than alopecia areata, it looks to me like it's just his normal scalp showing through. He has a somewhat high hairline but still has longer hair, and the way his hair just happens to be sitting there (and the fact that his hair is very dark) is unfortunately making it look like there's this odd patch missing, but it's really just his normal scalp showing through.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:30 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am If you've ever stumbled upon Brittney Furlan's (Tommy's wife) IG, aside from his appearance with the face tatts and shit, he acts like many 60-somethings in the background. Laying around, spectacles on the end of his nose, reading the paper or something mundane. Is that the REAL Tommy now? If so, acting like the aging rock star man-child would exhaust me.
You think he watches Fox News and is like "FUCK, our immigration policies are so FUCKED, bro."
Probably, but I bet he also watches the news and goes "FUCK bro, what Israel is doing to those poor Palestinians is so FUCKED, bro. Killing women and children and shit."
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

What 60 year olds sit like that?
That whole room is acting like 16 year olds back in 87 thinking they are the shit.
New dude looks and acts the most ridiculous, Lee the most retarded.
DJ Asshat crying when he sees this.
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:21 am I don't know the interviewer other than seeing her Richie Sambora interview last week. That was a better interview. This one was awkward but we're getting a lot of mileage out of it!

Agreed with all of the comments above!

Nikki is in love with himself and trying too hard to be cool. What else is new?

Tommy is retarded. What else is new?

John 5 is a very awkward, nerdy, closet homosexual. However, Tommy's jerkoff scene towards the end there creeped me out. I'm pretty sure Vince physically moved away from everyone at that point!

Vince was Vince 2024. Looked cool and answered the questions in a peaceful polite way. He looked a little scared and a little sad to be honest. Others have mentioned that he's probably on prescription drugs for alcohol and/or depression and/or weight loss. I'd be curious to find out what he's on exactly. He's not going Britney Spears on us or anything. He seems very peaceful but sad.
^^^^^all this...and more..
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

I’ve said this before but I know Vince and have talked to Dana about it. The gist of it is, the only thing he knows is showing up and doing shows and being in the road (half-assed at best but does what he has to contractually) He still has his demons with alcohol but he can’t sit at home, that’s when he would probably die. We all know he doesn’t want to be in the room with these clowns but the check is much bigger with Nikki but he can travel the way he wants and more comfortably.
thunderdan

Post by thunderdan »

in vince's book his wife at the time mentioned pills (benzos) becoming a problem. valium is a downer like alcohol. vince has an anxiety disorder obviously. super obvious in "the dirt" book with getting scared and then going on a bender due to it. when his daughter was sick he stated taking pills with alcohol. he's on valium or a benzo. you will seem very peaceful. im sure rain and band and everyone prefer vince medicated w/valium then drunk w/alcohol. sound right guys that know him?
gruentransfer

Post by gruentransfer »

Could be covid. A dude from work had a patch of hair fall out in almost the exact same place after a bad bout. Took nearly a year to grow back in.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!