New Sebastian Bach video - freedom

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VinnieStJohn
Playing at a Friend's Party

New Sebastian Bach video - freedom

Post by VinnieStJohn »

Stumbled across this - didn't even know it existed. Someone is spending serious bank on the promotion for this album. At least he seems to be having fun

https://youtu.be/XG3BrKkrmeg
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Re: New Sebastian Bach video - freedom

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Fun video, good song.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Wait..... Was Eddie Trunk actually funny, and made fun of himself. This video is a win just for that.

Kind of a dumb video, but at least he put some effort into it, and not just the band in a warehouse...or at a beach.

And yes, that song is great.
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

that was great! Thanks for sharing!
LitaStrauss
Taking Music Lessons

Post by LitaStrauss »

I've actually come back around to liking the guy. No matter what's been written about him or how much of an asshole he's been over the years and all the silly stuff he's said, he hasn't changed. He's still out doing it. He's 56 and truly doesn't give a fuck. His videos are totally cheesy and ridiculous but you can tell he's having fun, so fuck it, good for him! He's never gonna change so just embrace him for the guy he is and that's that.

I think the new record is great. There's some catchy songs, cool riffs, great solos, and it's fun. It doesn't need to be over thought. I think it's the best thing he's been apart of since Slave To The Grind.
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Rocker4Real »

@andresdelgado8793
10 hours ago
Thats what is ROCK AND ROLL
A good song
Good loking ladies on the video
A guitar sounding loud
And let out the stupid life problems = ROCK AND ROLL
KEEP ROCKING BACH
I salute you from Argentina
Im 22 and i been listen you since i was 15 Lets go Baby
sirthx2
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by sirthx2 »

Fun vid. Eddie actually performs 'naturally', which isn't easy for most people to do. Wish the solo didn't 'ape' the Get the Funk Out' solo towards the end, unless it was an homage. Good stuff though.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
zz666
Headlining Clubs

Post by zz666 »

His new album is his best release since Skid Row
Fucking rocks!
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Really solid track. The Trunk bit was funny as hell! Laptops!!!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
tommy trixter
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by tommy trixter »

That's A Badass Rocking Song That Has All The SR Element's In It.Fun And Enjoyable Video To Watch Too.Baz Is SR In 2024.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Any person with full use of their faculties, that does NOT think this video is beyond ridiculous... should go get their head checked.

There is a Bigfoot playing lead guitar while wearing KISS platform boots that comes out of a UFO in the sky... seriously? This is like a bad B-movie that went straight to video!

Solid riff, solid track, vocal performance is great... mix is great... all good... as for the lyrics... meh..."Staring down the barrel of a gun" "Pour yourself a drinK" & "Now we're kicking ass and taking names" etc.. all rehashed "metal" cliches from 30 years ago like everything in the video.

Also, upon digging into and searching this label, they have all kinds of Thrash, Dark Metal, etc... so it makes sense he signed here, as he so badly wants to be "Metal".

Label website > https://reigningphoenixmusic.com/ and their Artist Roster > https://reigningphoenixmusic.com/artists

His label-mates are Deicide, Cemetary, Kerry King, Meshuggah, Angra, Opeth, Amorphis, God Dethroned and Skull Fist among others. :roll:

What is with the weird Cradle Of Filth make-up...? The hearse? The Trunk part? And the Lead Guitarist as Big Foot... I just can't call this good, fun or cool.

The acting stuff... wow... this makes 'The Stoned Age' look like it should have won film of the year! Jesus Christ... how horrific!

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Sun May 19, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kajsa
Headlining Clubs

Post by Kajsa »

Great song