Bach Calls ex-Skid Row singers “pussies” from the Stage

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Bach Calls ex-Skid Row singers “pussies” from the Stage

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

Saw Sebastian Bach in Patchogue (Long Island) last night. I’m not going to do a review. I will point out that he pulled a large and enthusiastic crowd which was cool. I also wanted to point out some interesting comments he made about ex-Skid Row singers from the stage. He called them “pussies” and claimed that the band wants nothing to do with him. Also claimed they were on their 9th lead singer (Lzzy Hale). A reunion doesn’t seem to be trending in the right direction.
Last edited by Vince Neil Eats on Sat May 18, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Bach on Long Island

Post by Black Stuff »

Vince Neil Eats wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am Saw Sebastian Bach in Patchogue (Long Island) last night. I’m not going to do a review. I will point out that he pulled a large and enthusiastic crowd which was cool. I also wanted to point out some interesting comments he made about Skid Row from the stage. He called them “pussies” and claimed that they want nothing to do with him. Also claimed they were on their 9th lead singer (Lzzy Hale). A reunion doesn’t seem to be trending in the right direction.
Sebitchian is still an immature dick. Who wants that in your band?
The power of Sludge compels you.
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Rocker4Real »

Did he send his Email yet?
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Vince Neil Eats wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 am Saw Sebastian Bach in Patchogue (Long Island) last night. I’m not going to do a review. I will point out that he pulled a large and enthusiastic crowd which was cool. I also wanted to point out some interesting comments he made about Skid Row from the stage. He called them “pussies” and claimed that they want nothing to do with him. Also claimed they were on their 9th lead singer (Lzzy Hale). A reunion doesn’t seem to be trending in the right direction.
You should’ve yelled out “It’s ok Erik, you look and sound great”
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Black Stuff wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:14 am
Sebitchian is still an immature dick. Who wants that in your band?
Not a bunch of pussies, that’s who
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
PBFSUCKS
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Bach Calls Skid Row “pussies” from the Stage

Post by PBFSUCKS »

I’ve said it a hundred times but he’s his biggest enemy.

A reunion will bring some good money for a few festivals but both bands are doing exactly the type of venues they should be doing. The “big money” will be gone after a year and they’d be right back where they are now.

Bas’s voice is shot, he looks terrible and he’s got the brain of a 12 year old.

Skid Row can get a new singer every 2 years and still make the same amount of money without the headache that comes with babysitting a 6’4 child.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

While I can totally see him saying that. Cuz that's just how he is .. but that whole show you went to is on YouTube. Just watched it. He was talking about how he has played 4 cities in 4 days..and said it's not for the pussies out there, I'll tell ya that.. just ask anyone who has ever tried to fucking replace me"

It starts at 46 min mark. https://youtu.be/3G9RDBgyoAk?si=di_JEhEqwYr5hlfF

So essentially. He is calling every other skid row singer a pussy
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

Must be a hell of an email in his draft folder
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

what was the context? sounds like sarcasm and having some fun in front of his fans. for a guy begging for a reunion i doubt he was being malicious.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

MOON wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 am
While I can totally see him saying that. Cuz that's just how he is .. but that whole show you went to is on YouTube. Just watched it. He was talking about how he has played 4 cities in 4 days..and said it's not for the pussies out there, I'll tell ya that.. just ask anyone who has ever tried to fucking replace me"

It starts at 46 min mark. https://youtu.be/3G9RDBgyoAk?si=di_JEhEqwYr5hlfF

So essentially. He is calling every other skid row singer a pussy
Heh. That's not REMOTELY the statement originally in this thread. And you wonder why no one can ever get their shit together. It's stuff like this where you have this stupid game of telephone going on where one guy says something, and it gets turned into something else.

It was the whole thing a week ago with that text that Scott Ian sent to Kerry King about "thanks for making a liar out of me" when talking about Slayer never coming back, when clearly they were fucking around.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 am what was the context? sounds like sarcasm and having some fun in front of his fans. for a guy begging for a reunion i doubt he was being malicious.
Oh look who it is... here to defend the Problem Child! :roll:

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Rocker4Real »

It sounds like he was calling Gromwell a pussy.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:42 am It sounds like he was calling Gromwell a pussy.
Right... how cool of him to call a guy battling Cancer a Pussy...

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:17 am I’ve said it a hundred times but he’s his biggest enemy.

A reunion will bring some good money for a few festivals but both bands are doing exactly the type of venues they should be doing. The “big money” will be gone after a year and they’d be right back where they are now.

Skid Row can get a new singer every 2 years and still make the same amount of money without the headache that comes with babysitting a 6’4 child.
All of this...

And don't forget... the Clown Shoes...

Who dresses this guy? Red Sparkle pants, worn out Black Tour t-shirts and Huge Orange Shoes!

The only thing dumber than Bach's clothes, is the Bassist's beard... faux Biker for sure...lame!

$tEvil
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

I shit on Bach all the time here. He's an idiot and can't write songs. He's the reason he's not in Skid Row.

But this is bullshit.

Saying that doing what he does isn't for pussies, and to ask the guy who just left the band, isn't saying the guy is a pussy. Come on.

He's saying his job is really hard on anyone who does it. End of story.
OnWithTheShow
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by OnWithTheShow »

By the sound of his voice this cocksucker shouldn't be playing 4 shows in 4 days
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

FreddyFender wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:47 pm I shit on Bach all the time here. He's an idiot and can't write songs. He's the reason he's not in Skid Row.

But this is bullshit.

Saying that doing what he does isn't for pussies, and to ask the guy who just left the band, isn't saying the guy is a pussy. Come on.

You're HIGH... his dig was absolutely directed at the recent singer(s) in Skid Row... he even said so!

Bach bitching about his job being hard is pretty weak and whack...

When have you heard Halford, Dickinson, or insert 50 other guys from our era.. and how they bitched on stage that their job was hard? You didn't...

Hey Baz... we're ALL getting older here... not just you... you F#@king bozo!

$tEvil
kytepunches
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by kytepunches »

I think the constant drama keeps both camps in the media. So in a sense ,they both need Bach’s crybaby routine. Just not together.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Bach dresses and is funny as Joan Rivers#fan
Bach was super famous early and Skidrow gig was super easy- now in his life his job could be hardest it’s been- travel, stress, less money and so on. It’s not Lillian Axe 2024 difficult. Definitely seems better than LA Guns 2024
He is still winning
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

Yes, I was wrong. I thought he was talking about the band. He was talking about the singers. I saw the clip on YouTube just now. My apologies.
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

FreddyFender wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:47 pm Saying that doing what he does isn't for pussies, and to ask the guy who just left the band, isn't saying the guy is a pussy. Come on.

This is how I hear it, too. He's taking a minor shot at the other singers, and also referring to the fact that singing this stuff is so hard that the band has had to go through a bunch of singers.

And yes, this is how so many things get blown out of proportion. Then someone runs with it, next interview with Rachel or Scotti they say "so what do you make of Bach calling all of the other singers in Skid Row pussies???" and it goes from there.
aznsquirt

Re: Bach Calls ex-Skid Row singers “pussies” from the Stage

Post by aznsquirt »

Also, I'd be really curious what his list of "9" singers is. I'm guessing he just threw a number out there, but he also claims that he can "name all of them". I wish someone had asked him to.

I can only come up with 7 (unless he's trying to include Halford who just jumped on stage alongside Bach a few times). Even still, that's only 8:

Fallon
Bach
Sollinger
Harnell
Theart
Gronwall
Hale

Am I missing someone?
Brainy Lane
Recording Debut Album

Post by Brainy Lane »

I thought it was more too.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

PBFSUCKS wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:17 am I’ve said it a hundred times but he’s his biggest enemy.

this. although i could see a bump in festival placement and guarantee if lzzy plays more gigs.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

In another interview, I just heard him say they've had 9 singers and Lizzy is the 10th.

So he's pretty clearly just tossing numbers out there.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

A few notes...

Does he know how dumb he sounds, spouting off that Skid Row have had, 9 or 10 singers?

He actually says it's '10' with Lzzy Hale in this interview.... which he did in March > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfZYgJHLwY

I have done a little Google work... as Bach suggested in the video from Thursday nite...

Here is Skid Row's Wikipedia... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skid_Row_(American_band)

This would suggest Lzzy is #5, after Bach, but if he's counting himself, and Matt, then she's #7.

Matt Fallon (1986-1987)
Sebastian Bach (1987-1996)
Johnny Solinger (1999-2015) *Died 2021
Tony Harnell (April-December 2015)
ZP Theart (2016-2022)
Erik Gronwall (2022-2024)
Lzzy Hale (2024

Here is Bach's Wikipedia... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Bach

According to Bach's official Wikipedia, it appears that there have been 13 different guitarists, 7 bass players and 6 drummers in his solo band since 1997.

Sebastian Bach - 13 Guitarists
Brody DeRozie – guitars (2024–present)
Brent Woods – guitars (2014–2024)
Devin Bronson – guitars (2013–2014)
Jeff George – guitars (2012–2013)
Nick Sterling – guitars (2009–2012)
"Metal" Mike Chlasciak – guitars (2005–2008)
Adam Albright – guitars (2004–2005)
Randall X. Rawlings – guitars (2004–2005)
Ralph Santolla – guitars (2004–2005)
Johnny Chromatic – guitars (2004–2014)
Paul Crook – guitars (1999–2004)
Richie Scarlet – guitars (1998–2002)
Jimmy Flemion – guitars (1997–1999)

Sebastian Bach - 7 Bassists
Clay Eubank – bass (2024–present)
Rob De Luca – bass (2005–2012, 2014–2024)
Robbie Crane - bass (2018-2019)
Jason Christopher – bass (2012–2014)
Steve Di Giorgio – bass (2005–2007)
Cheeze (né Brian Hall) – bass (2004–2005)
Larry Fisher– bass (1997–1999)

Sebastian Bach - 6 Drummers
Paris Bach – drums (2024–present)
Jeremy Colson – drums (2019–2024)
Bobby Jarzombek – drums (2005–2019)
Mike Dover – drums (2004)
Anton Fig – drums (1998–2000)
Mark "Bam Bam" McConnell – drums (1997–2005) *Died 2012

And... I am sure there may have been a few others... that might not appear on this... including Robbie Crane, who is NOT listed but I added him... he has done a few tour runs with Bach.

$ludge
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

His son is his current drummer??
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

aznsquirt wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:58 pm
FreddyFender wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:47 pm Saying that doing what he does isn't for pussies, and to ask the guy who just left the band, isn't saying the guy is a pussy. Come on.

This is how I hear it, too. He's taking a minor shot at the other singers, and also referring to the fact that singing this stuff is so hard that the band has had to go through a bunch of singers.

And yes, this is how so many things get blown out of proportion. Then someone runs with it, next interview with Rachel or Scotti they say "so what do you make of Bach calling all of the other singers in Skid Row pussies???" and it goes from there.

""""""""""""this is how so many things get blown out of proportion. """""""""""""""

Right,...

Or some whacky Website makes it a headline, and shares it ALL OVER social media...

Then Bach will say "My words were taken out of context" blah, blah, blah...

Oh look... a new post.

MOTOR MOUTH …
Sebastian Bach goes on Rant Insinuating Skid Row’s Replacement Singers just might be “P#ssies”
https://metalsludge.tv/motor-mouth-seba ... be-pssies/

$ludge :D
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

aznsquirt wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:12 pm In another interview, I just heard him say they've had 9 singers and Lizzy is the 10th.

So he's pretty clearly just tossing numbers out there.
Right...

And in reality, she's not a replacement, no joining the band, just like Jason McMaster is NOT the new singer in Accept or Armore Saint, even though he's filled in multiple shows for both in recent months.

Skid Row have had 4 singers since Bach left... while Bach has had 13 guitarists in the same time frame!

$tEvil
bigspazz
Wannabe Rocker

Post by bigspazz »

I wish they would flat out say that they would never take him back under any circumstances. No way so you might as well stop going on about it. He and his behaviour is the only reason needed to never allow him back.

I am starting to think if only they got Sambora to fill in for a few gigs just to really rub his nose in it! I have never forgiven Sebitchian for the London Astoria gig and The Virgin megastore signing!