Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

endstand
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by endstand »

I just can't believe, how these "songs" just don't have no fucking beginning or the ending? It's like million different pieces in different keys edited variously together?

This dude naturally is a total nutcase, but still...how on earth...how on earth these pieces of "music"...how can't this dude hear, no matter how lunatic he is, that these tunes are just plain horrid random noise????
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

endstand wrote:I just can't believe, how these "songs" just don't have no fucking beginning or the ending? It's like million different pieces in different keys edited variously together?

This dude naturally is a total nutcase, but still...how on earth...how on earth these pieces of "music"...how can't this dude hear, no matter how lunatic he is, that these tunes are just plain horrid random noise????
Are you deaf?, thsi is the best shit since Mozart.
endstand

Post by endstand »

inextrem wrote:
endstand wrote:I just can't believe, how these "songs" just don't have no fucking beginning or the ending? It's like million different pieces in different keys edited variously together?

Are you deaf?, thsi is the best shit since Mozart.
You're right, i'll take my words back. At least this gem is "the anthem" of the century:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969#p/u/38/bZv7cMH7i6w

EDIT: Roxx catalog on Facebook is priceless. Here's what Ramsey writes about this particular song:

ROXX "NBA Champions"

This CD is dedicated to San Antonio Spurs NBA Basketball Team from the ultimate rock band of SA "ROXX" the song has been used on several occassional highlights on national TV programming of Spurs footage. ROXX proves once again that their music can ROCK along side one of the greatest championship winning teams of all time. The band was also put out a video of NBA Champions rocking the World.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 0181712975

ROXX ROXX ROXX
Last edited by endstand on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

zzzzzzz wrote:
PurpleIdiot wrote:check out the ROXX revernation page and watch the video for
ANGIE ANGEL.........

check out the lead guitar player.......talk about a great image....total rocker.

http://www.reverbnation.com/roxx#/artis ... eos/396692
Around :24 in the video Let the Mascarade Begin, did you see how many people were in the crowd. They were all sitting at the bar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The My Asylum vid at the same link, I hadn't seen that until now. New logo. Oooo...
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Cheers!

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

:lol:

Ramsey gives a heartfelt rendition of Amazing Grace!

Scroll down on his song list to find it, mindboggling version!
http://www.myspace.com/ramseycruise

Vocally adventurous tune is there as well called Why Don't You Believe.
Why? Cause I listened!
Cheers!

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

futonsrf wrote::lol:

I have just amended my will to include the instruction that when I die, this will be played at my funeral. By Ramsey. In person. In full makeup.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

ANGIE ANGEL.........

check out the lead guitar player.......talk about a great image....total rocker.

At :14 into the song, does he say "the harder you breathe, the more I pee" ???
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Space Bear wrote:
ANGIE ANGEL.........

At :14 into the song, does he say "the harder you breathe, the more I pee" ???
In Love Slave? I heard that too!
Cheers!

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Space Bear wrote:
futonsrf wrote::lol:

I have just amended my will to include the instruction that when I die, this will be played at my funeral. By Ramsey. In person. In full makeup.
Quoting myself... I just realized who he sounds exactly like on this song:

PurpleIdiot
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by PurpleIdiot »

posted on Ramsey's facebook on 9-11

a heartfelt tribute

glad he didn't try to make it all about himself.

POST AT THE PISSFAQ MESSAGE BOARD
http://pissfaq.proboards.com/index.cgi
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Why didn't this ever become the Spurs new anthem? It's clearly the best sports song since Gary Glitter!

THey really found the secret here, the secert being, FUCK TRANSISTIONS! CHORUS NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZv7cMH7 ... re=related

In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

PurpleIdiot wrote:posted on Ramsey's facebook on 9-11

a heartfelt tribute

Wow. What a jackass. :lol:
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

I am scrolling down his facebook page, lots of gold there, but one thing he has is a link to Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy and saying "KISS fans listen to where "I was made for lovin you" came from"

Now I know these songs were disco departures for Rod and KISS, but otherwise I can't hear a similarity. Is this just the musical mind of Ramsey doing it's warped thing?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... all&ref=ts

He also shits on KISS and Paul Stanley oddly enough seeing as he rips them off left and right. Comments on Paul Stanley ripping off Marc Bolan ( a debate for another thread).
Ramsey Roxx- "Hey eveyone this where PAUL STANLEY stole his image from....the only thing T-REX could sing and make better ROCKING TUNES."
Linked to 20'th Century Boy video.

Lots of other interesting comments and Ramsey thoughts. He's delusional.
Cheers!

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Various Ramsey musings;

KISS- "Ramsey Roxx Tommy should ressurrect BLACK and BLUE...and ERIC should join me in ROXX he would be perfect...and yes equal distrubtion all across the board...GENE and PAUL really believe they made it on their own..they are nuts."

Recording- "with today's technology we don't even need to be at the same time in the same room anymore to record...myself and buddy e-mail our tracks back and forth alot of the time,it is more conveinent."
Explains a lot.

Ethnicity and talent; "No way Jews are better actors, Italian are most musically in touch it's genetic."

On opening for KISS; " ROXX is getting alot e-mails telling them that they should be the opening band for KISS, but ROXX is currently thinking about it and will come to a decision by this Friday." :lol:

On band instrumentation; "Many people over look drummers... I've been in alot of ROCK bands...if the drummer is not in the pocket with the guitar there is no band what so ever..the bass is just a fill in instrument if used correctly it should bring out another groove within the mix. In ROCK guitars and drums dominate bottom line."

On The Scorpions; "You gotta love Scropions sexual Rock-n-Roll...if you single guys want to get laid...break out some Scropions for the best of the night."

On himself; "It's amazing how I inspireso many people...keep believing in your hereos"

On music today; "According to statistics nobody has had the musical power to rule since the 80's, majority of the legendary bands that exist till today where discovered due to their brilliant catchy riffs and their understandable lyrical content that sweep millions literally off the feet and not to mention the big arena rock sound that filled the concert halls."

On influences; "Many have said that frontman Ramsey holds and uncanny resemblance to frontman Paul Stanley of KISS. On a interview with Ramsey he was asked if KISS was a influence on the band. Ramsey replied I beleve all bands influence each other, the question is does ROXX have influence on KISS..."

And so on and so on. He's a fucking moron!
Cheers!

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

His other facebook page; ROXX "The Ultimate Rock Band"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... ref=search

Songs are for sale on this! The four other facebook fans he has here are in luck!
Cheers!

SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I love it!

On opening for KISS; " ROXX is getting alot e-mails telling them that they should be the opening band for KISS, but ROXX is currently thinking about it and will come to a decision by this Friday." :lol:

On band instrumentation; "Many people over look drummers... I've been in alot of ROCK bands...if the drummer is not in the pocket with the guitar there is no band what so ever..

(I've yet to hear one song of his where the drums don't go out of time, slow down, spped up.... except when it's a drum machine!)

On influences; "Many have said that frontman Ramsey holds and uncanny resemblance to frontman Paul Stanley of KISS. On a interview with Ramsey he was asked if KISS was a influence on the band. Ramsey replied I beleve all bands influence each other, the question is does ROXX have influence on KISS..."

And the answer is obvious. :D
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

I have a feeling this douche is just pulling all of our legs. There's no way he can be serious.....can he?
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

I have a feeling this douche is just pulling all of our legs. There's no way he can be serious.....can he?
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
endstand

Post by endstand »

Tommyr wrote:I have a feeling this douche is just pulling all of our legs. There's no way he can be serious.....can he?
I gotta give him props if he actually is joking, because if its the case, this is totally hilarious.

I'm afraid that the truth is that he is just a lunatic.
Speed King
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Speed King »

One of my bands had some extra studio time once and decided to become the shittiest band in the world. So we all switched instruments and the tone-deaf drummer ended up on vocals, singing the praises of his rubber doll. All instruments were out of tune and played in different keys by people who mostly played their new instrument for the first time. Still, the resulting "song" was about 100% better than the Roxx stuff.

If Ramsey is pulling our leg, he´s certainly taking a lot of time and effort to do so and if he isn´t, he most be one of the world´s biggest airheads. Or maybe he´s deaf as well as tone-deaf and can´t hear people telling him "you´re singing off-key", "the guitar solo is not in the right key", "the rhytm is all over the place" and "your songs have no structure whatsoever". And this guy think he can teach other people about music.

Still, this is one of the most entertaining Sludge threads in recent memory.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

futonsrf wrote:Various Ramsey musings;

KISS- "Ramsey Roxx Tommy should ressurrect BLACK and BLUE...and ERIC should join me in ROXX he would be perfect...and yes equal distrubtion all across the board...GENE and PAUL really believe they made it on their own..they are nuts."

Recording- "with today's technology we don't even need to be at the same time in the same room anymore to record...myself and buddy e-mail our tracks back and forth alot of the time,it is more conveinent."
Explains a lot.

Ethnicity and talent; "No way Jews are better actors, Italian are most musically in touch it's genetic."

On band instrumentation; "Many people over look drummers... I've been in alot of ROCK bands...if the drummer is not in the pocket with the guitar there is no band what so ever..the bass is just a fill in instrument if used correctly it should bring out another groove within the mix. In ROCK guitars and drums dominate bottom line."

On The Scorpions; "You gotta love Scropions sexual Rock-n-Roll...if you single guys want to get laid...break out some Scropions for the best of the night."

On himself; "It's amazing how I inspireso many people...keep believing in your hereos"

On music today; "According to statistics nobody has had the musical power to rule since the 80's, majority of the legendary bands that exist till today where discovered due to their brilliant catchy riffs and their understandable lyrical content that sweep millions literally off the feet and not to mention the big arena rock sound that filled the concert halls."

LMAO

Well, what friday was that? we need an answer NOW
AJL
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by AJL »

futonsrf wrote:Various Ramsey musings;

Explains a lot.

Oh my god, what a retard. Delusional lies and dumb babbling all of it.
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

Desslar wrote:
Green Mold wrote:Here's Ramsey's homage to Kiss's "I Still Love You" entitled "I Love You."

This one has all the Roxx signature trademarks on it: tone deaf vocals, out-of-tune solos that go nowhere and add nothing to the song, and choppy, inept editing. It is a wild, untamed thing of beauty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSE76vJM ... ata_player

God bless this thread... And God bless Roxx.
Quite possibly the worst song ever recorded.
JESUS CHRIST! I got that feeling like when I first saw The Wall at 8 years old,only 50 times worse. What the fuck just happened,what did I just hear?!?!
ROXX is a musical nightmare. There is no other way to put it,They literally make me feel like a I just had a confusing nightmare.
All Heil hell
PurpleIdiot
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by PurpleIdiot »

SatanHimself wrote:
PurpleIdiot wrote:posted on Ramsey's facebook on 9-11

a heartfelt tribute

Wow. What a jackass. :lol:
here's what I posted in response to the photo:

KLOWN would have to say that the true patriots of the year are the men and women of the US Armed Forces serving at home and overseas to keep our great country free. But you would be second without a doubt. You should record a cover of KISS' "All American Man"
PurpleIdiot
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by PurpleIdiot »

I remember a thread on kissfaq.com one time where people were talking about what a cool band ROXX was.

:lol:
Last edited by PurpleIdiot on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

And you never bothered bringing this genius to our attention? :x
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

SatanHimself wrote:Image
:D Fuck,Satan I knew you were lurking this thread like an alligator...I was just waiting for it ha! :D
All Heil hell
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:I detect some sort of accent on Ramsey...I can not quite figure out if it is overly affected wannabe Paul Stanley, mild retardation, or he is some kind of gross icky foreigner.

Well, his last name is probably Cruz, not Cruise, and he lives in TX. Do the math!