NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: NFL 2023 ... The New York Jets (w/ Aaron Rodgers) @ The Buffalo Bills tonight on MNFL!

Post by Wild Obsession »

Tommy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:49 pm Great win by my Jets. We can't do this year with Zack Wilson though.
Even before he played his first game I could tell Wilson is not NFL material, I'm surprised he got drafted in the first place?, I wouldn't even consider him a solid back-up.
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NFL 2023 ... The New York Jets (w/ Aaron Rodgers) @ The Buffalo Bills tonight on MNFL!

Post by AlexVonHaig »

schlonginski wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:12 pm Great job Jets! Sign Rodgers for an a$$load of money and he doesn't even make it through the season's 1st set of downs...
FIFY
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

FreddyFender wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:59 pm LOL.

People on Twitter are posting the video of Rodgers running out with the flag as “Aaron Rodgers 2023 Season Highlights”

They’re saying nothings broken. Hopefully he’s just out for a few weeks with a sprain.
At 39, he might never play again. Looks to be an Achilles tear.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Rodgers is not going out like that. Rest assure.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Zach Wilson is a punk ass bitch, Jets will have to pick up somebody........Any halfway decent free agents available?, or anyone willing to come out of retirement?
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Wild Obsession wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:17 pm Zach Wilson is a punk ass bitch, Jets will have to pick up somebody........Any halfway decent free agents available?, or anyone willing to come out of retirement?
Saleh said they're not even looking at anyone else. We'll see if he changes his tune after the Cowboys stomp them out in prime time Sunday.

Trey Lance, who the Cowboys actually just signed, comes to mind. Wonder what the Cowboys want for him.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Green Bay with a huge 4th quarter comeback... YES!

How about the Dolphins... 70 points? WTF!

Dallas losing is funny... I have seen countless ESPN shows with the talk of Dallas going to the Super Bowl this year... lol... after 2 wins. Ridiculous.

Chicago gets DESTROYED... right in mid-season form and Minnesota chokes too! Love it!

Who ya got?

$tEvil
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Falcons got too confident after those first two wins. And Ridder sucks. Oh, and poor Dak... :lol:

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MattleyCrue

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #3 is well underway... DAL MIN DEN NO NYJ CHI BAL ATL & CAR all LOSE!

Post by MattleyCrue »

Great Buffalo Bills win today!

Next week is gonna be awesome with Miami coming to town!

LFG!!!!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #3 is well underway... DAL MIN DEN NO NYJ CHI BAL ATL & CAR all LOSE!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:22 pm Great Buffalo Bills win today!

Next week is gonna be awesome with Miami coming to town!

LFG!!!!
Meanwhile the Jets had less than 40 total yards of offense in the 1st half... lol.

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Broncos scored more points than the Packers this week
That’s the real win
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:42 pm Broncos scored more points than the Packers this week
That’s the real win
Go Broncos! 20 points in a single game, not too shabby!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Lots of big swings today... teams up BIG early end up losing... and some reality checks are handed out too!

Who is watching?

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:09 pm Lots of big swings today... teams up BIG early end up losing... and some reality checks are handed out too!

Who is watching?

$tEvil
Soon, just finishing up my last client tax return for 2023!
The power of Sludge compels you.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #5 is underway... Losers include thus far Miami, Chicago, GB, CAR, CLE, PITT, WASH & NO

Post by dmbrocker »

Looks like Ridder actually got the job done today. He’s still horribly inconsistent, but at least we won. Yay Falcons!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #5 is underway... Losers include thus far Miami, Chicago, GB, CAR, CLE, PITT, WASH & NO

Post by Wild Obsession »

Despite the win over the Broncos, Nathaniel Hackett is still a simp/bitch/clown.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Haha stupid Cowboys. 9ers fans are flying high in the Bay...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:08 am Haha stupid Cowboys. 9ers fans are flying high in the Bay...
I hate SF more than anyone....but they look completely unbeatable.
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

Week 5 - Miami was certainly not a loser

Dallas was embarrassed
Bills loser in London
Belichick having a career season & not a good one.
Giants Suck
Philly only other 4-0 team
Chiefs winning but not dominating.
Packers go 3-2 tonight.

(I know you updated the Week number update but not the “losers”). As a Dolphins fan, I had to rep!
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Raiders will win tonight.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Week 6
Deion Sanders Colorado 31
Denver Broncos 7
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Bengals finally got it together
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Well, there went the last two undefeated teams today. Don Shula must be laughing from the heavens right now.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

I came 1 wrong pick from turning $10 into $12,300.
I picked 11 leg parlay of over/under.
Got every single one until the Lions/Bucs game.
Picked over and it was under.
Dammit
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:19 pm I came 1 wrong pick from turning $10 into $12,300.
I picked 11 leg parlay of over/under.
Got every single one until the Lions/Bucs game.
Picked over and it was under.
Dammit

Brutal! That game got me today too. I feel for you brother that sucks! 😔
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #6 is UPSETS galore. SF loses to CLE, Philly loses to JETS & BUF losing to NYG late!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Holy upsets Batman...

The Jets beat unbeaten Philly...

Cleveland beats unbeaten SF....

And Buffalo is losing to the Giants mid-way thru the 4th...

Cray...

Green Bay did NOT lose today... thank God...but then again, they did not play either... lol.. we have a Bye week!

$tEvil
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #6 is UPSETS galore. SF loses to CLE, Philly loses to JETS & BUF losing to NYG late!

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Panthers are the worst team in the league.

And we traded away next year's first round pick.

So, yeah. :|
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Are Patriots eliminated from playoffs yet?
They don’t seem to have any fans anymore, I wonder why?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Non - Conference road loses are the best ones to have. If you are gonna lose, those would be the games. Phi, Sea and SF will all be fine. Although Purdy looked shaky for the first time. Looks like he might struggle in bad weather...and it wasn't even that bad in Cleveland.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:05 pm Are Patriots eliminated from playoffs yet?
They don’t seem to have any fans anymore, I wonder why?
They will have fans again when they draft Caleb Williams. I am convinced they are tanking on purpose.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.