Court: Government violated First Amendment Rights with vaccine misinformation

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Court: Government violated First Amendment Rights with vaccine misinformation

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

EatNails wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:25 am
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm
Silentbutdeadly wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:01 pm That is not at all what the article or court ruling said.

The government pressured social media to moderate posts with disinformation. They (the government) did not provide the disinformation. I’m aware this contradicts what you want to believe, but oh well.

Hi dummy,

Man, the way you dismissed the original poster with one Fell Swoop of your lazy mind... you almost had me chanting at him "yeah moderating disinformation is different than free speech violation!"
Almost.

Who determines what disinformation is? Do you really believe the fact-checkers that censored and deleted content were independent? Because they all followed the government Fauci- led narratives, as contradictory as they became. Respected and esteemed medical professionals who provided contrary info we're not only censored they were banned and condemned.
It's a new virus that Fauci said we're still learning about, yet any information that down plays it is aggressively yanked.
Despite a survival rate of 99.9% a vaccine is mandated, even to those not at risk- children. And good news, it's one size fits all. Regardless of your medical history there is no need to talk to your doctor before taking this unproven and basically untested experiment.
And though they were still learning about the virus 2 years later, they were still administering the same vaccine. Should that Inspire confidence from the people?
So tell me this cool guy, as a parent why shouldn't I be able to review every bit of information I want to, every Medical Professional claim and every study regarding this alleged pandemic? The government is going to mandate that crap to kids while censoring info that tells us they don't need it?
Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective? By moderating that "disinformation" (how easily you minimize that into nothing) how many people suffered?

Do you agree that the pharmaceutical companies have a known history of dealing in shady practices?

So when a untested unproven vaccine is mandated under the provision that pharmaceutical companies are not liable for any ill effects, should I not be at all concerned that there's a ton of censorship going on around it?

You get the idea. Or maybe you don't. But go back to your video games. You are a government apologist, a fucking danger to society
I hope you didn't go to college. Because it would really suck to have paid to be that fucking stupid.
He did -

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Re: Court: Government violated First Amendment Rights with vaccine misinformation

Post by killdrum »

Totally worth posting my experience. Note that I didn't say anything opposed or pro vaccine at all. Always awesome to see people lose their shit when someone has a difference of opinion that they don't agree with. ESPECIALLY on a hair metal message board. :lol:
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Either way, pro or con, everyone here should be old enough to know that their experience is a sample size of 1-4, and it shouldn’t compare to a scientific organization with billions of dollars a year in funding.

But that’s the state of the world we are living in now.

“My mom smoked 2 packs a day and lived to 101! Cigarettes are not harmful, if anything they’re beneficial!”
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Ruh-roh, if ya boi Alito doesn't agree, y'all in trouble...

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/politics ... index.html
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

keyofgee wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:36 am
Silentbutdeadly wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:01 pm That is not at all what the article or court ruling said.

The government pressured social media to moderate posts with disinformation. They (the government) did not provide the disinformation. I’m aware this contradicts what you want to believe, but oh well.

Hi dummy,

Man, the way you dismissed the original poster with one Fell Swoop of your lazy mind... you almost had me chanting at him "yeah moderating disinformation is different than free speech violation!"
Almost.

Who determines what disinformation is? Do you really believe the fact-checkers that censored and deleted content were independent? Because they all followed the government Fauci- led narratives, as contradictory as they became. Respected and esteemed medical professionals who provided contrary info we're not only censored they were banned and condemned.
It's a new virus that Fauci said we're still learning about, yet any information that down plays it is aggressively yanked.
Despite a survival rate of 99.9% a vaccine is mandated, even to those not at risk- children. And good news, it's one size fits all. Regardless of your medical history there is no need to talk to your doctor before taking this unproven and basically untested experiment.
And though they were still learning about the virus 2 years later, they were still administering the same vaccine. Should that Inspire confidence from the people?
So tell me this cool guy, as a parent why shouldn't I be able to review every bit of information I want to, every Medical Professional claim and every study regarding this alleged pandemic? The government is going to mandate that crap to kids while censoring info that tells us they don't need it?
Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective? By moderating that "disinformation" (how easily you minimize that into nothing) how many people suffered?

Do you agree that the pharmaceutical companies have a known history of dealing in shady practices?

So when a untested unproven vaccine is mandated under the provision that pharmaceutical companies are not liable for any ill effects, should I not be at all concerned that there's a ton of censorship going on around it?

You get the idea. Or maybe you don't. But go back to your video games. You are a government apologist, a fucking danger to society

^^^^^^this all day long... great post!
No surprises here. :lol:
ImageImage
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Tweedledum and Tweedledumber
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Free thinkers gonna free think.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Press Pass wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:50 pm It's hard to believe we needed a court to call out vaccine misinformation and suppression of free thought about vaccines, but here we are.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... 20vaccines.
Hi dummy,

Almost.

Fauci and Biden should be in prison
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:48 pm
killdrum wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 pm
Dyslexicheart wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:13 am

And? Your experience is not reflective of most experiences world wide. You're damn lucky you didn't get Covid as you'd likely be more sick than your unlucky girlfriend. It continues to astound me the amount of anti-science nonsense still seen after millions died.
That's the beauty of having a choice there little buddy.
Right - and your dumbass decision could have got someone else sick or dead. Yay for freedumb!
It was my understanding that while the vaccine does offer protection from the virus, it does little to stop transmission. Feel free to correct me, though, I'm not sure where we're at anymore regarding this issue.

''offer protection'' lol FauCi Is RunnIng a PrOtEcTiOn BuSiNeSS GuYs!!!
Danzig in the Dark

mullet_head wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:01 pm
Dyslexicheart wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:48 pm
killdrum wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 pm

That's the beauty of having a choice there little buddy.
Right - and your dumbass decision could have got someone else sick or dead. Yay for freedumb!
It was my understanding that while the vaccine does offer protection from the virus, it does little to stop transmission. Feel free to correct me, though, I'm not sure where we're at anymore regarding this issue.

''offer protection'' lol FauCi Is RunnIng a PrOtEcTiOn BuSiNeSS GuYs!!!
Don't fuck with the Fauci.
He's the head of a global conspiracy, like some comic book villain. :lol:
ImageImage
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:22 pm Don't fuck with the Fauci.
He's the head of a global conspiracy, like some comic book villain. :lol:
The Fauci crime family is ruthless.

''Nice family you got there. Would be a shame if something happened to them. Good thing I have these vaccines.''
Danzig in the Dark

ImageImage