Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by yeahbuddy »

Bianca-
That's it.
Thanks for posting.
Funny stuff!!
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

yeahbuddy wrote:Bianca-
That's it.
Thanks for posting.
Funny stuff!!
No problem.

PS, if you go on his Wikipedia page and go back in the edit history to 2011, it's all still there. The pages all linked to some weird shit. I think his official links at the bottom were all domestic violence hotlines and fetish websites.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Bianca wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Bianca-
That's it.
Thanks for posting.
Funny stuff!!
No problem.

PS, if you go on his Wikipedia page and go back in the edit history to 2011, it's all still there. The pages all linked to some weird shit. I think his official links at the bottom were all domestic violence hotlines and fetish websites.
His main web address top right is a domestic violence hotline website.

I'd love to know who from metal sludge did that. It had to come from this place.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Didn't people also mess with his merch page on his website around the same time or am I thinking of someone else?
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

yeahbuddy wrote: His main web address top right is a domestic violence hotline website.

I'd love to know who from metal sludge did that. It had to come from this place.
It did.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

:lol:

I like the "and pie" at the end of the hobbies section.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Bianca wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote: His main web address top right is a domestic violence hotline website.

It did.
Do you remember who brought it up?
As mentioned before, I think it was a Sunday night when I was here & people were
knocking on the Blotz, and out of the blue this person posts "did you see his wiki page"? And off we went.

My Little Pony-
Last edited by yeahbuddy on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote::lol:

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

yeahbuddy wrote: Do you remember who brought it up?
No, but I remember my contributions to it.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Bianca wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote::lol:

Oh oh,
I think Bianca was the one!!
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

yeahbuddy wrote:Oh oh,
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I feel like the title of this thread is criminally underrated.

It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Stoner wrote:I feel like the title of this thread is criminally underrated.

Right?!?
Stay away from this thread for a day & another 3 pages of classic sludge is added.
Carlos from Stonebreed helped big time when he entered the danger zone & put a bulls eye on his back.

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Wow, Blotz must really miss hitting a lady by having a Britney Spears drumhead. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by zzzzzzz on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top 3 of Blotz gifs!!!!!! Top 3!!!
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

lemmysmole wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:THAT'S IT YOU FUCKERS- The Blotz & I are gonna find out who each one of you are that's talking shit about us and were gonna hunt you down cause were like Jay & Silent BOB in this clip POOPSHOOTSLUDGE.COM LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NHTRg ... Movieclips
AND WHEN WE FIND YOU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpyBPwC ... terTigress
:lol: :lol: I thought you claimed(now 5 times) that you weren't butt hurt about anything anyone here said about you, you fucking cock.sucking faggot?

I wish your vocal chords snapped so we'd never have to listen to you or your insufferable , shitty band ever again.

P.S. Please continue fucking off!
That's the FUNNY thing about it, I posted those as a Joke, Like I see this whole scenario a Joke, A funny form of entertainment for me. And the best is when I see someone like you get so heated up, so mad, so angry even wishing me bodily harm on my vocal chords so you NEVER have to listen to me again. LOL Serious you have me laughing here, you actually come off as a disgruntled X Employee as well. You're all getting personal and shit:) Don't blow your cover
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So are you monitoring this thread and reporting everything back to your bestest buddy every 30 minutes or so?

Oh wait, he doesn't care about or even think about Sludge... :lol:
Pimp_From_The_Grave
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Pimp_From_The_Grave »

yeahbuddy wrote:I loved a few years back when someone hijacked his wiki page & wrote all kinds of sleazy goofy stuff about the ass hat. That was a good time!!
When he was promoting the RATT book from his website it was classically hacked.

:D
ImageImage
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

Who knew the winner of this thread would be Carlos. Dude strait up bitch slapped SCSINNER and he hasn't been back. I guess what Carlos alleged in his post must be true or else dude would be here defending himself, and if that's indeed the case I don't blame BB for canning the dude. SCSINNER comes on here ready to sling sludge. Never really delivers anything beyond mediocre at best but being sensitive and coming across like a total amature by crying wolf and delivering nothing none of didn't already assume about BB. Enter Carlos strait out of parts unknown and hands the sensitive one a bitch slap and the sensitive one is now in hiding still yet to deliver anything sludge worthy. SCSINNER wins the Pissing In The Wind award!! Carlos wins the Sludge Hammer award! SCSINNER do you concede defeat?
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Carlos needs to get the chick to deliver the cock shot to Sludge. :mrgreen:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:Who knew the winner of this thread would be Carlos. Dude strait up bitch slapped SCSINNER and he hasn't been back. I guess what Carlos alleged in his post must be true or else dude would be here defending himself, and if that's indeed the case I don't blame BB for canning the dude. SCSINNER comes on here ready to sling sludge. Never really delivers anything beyond mediocre at best but being sensitive and coming across like a total amature by crying wolf and delivering nothing none of didn't already assume about BB. Enter Carlos strait out of parts unknown and hands the sensitive one a bitch slap and the sensitive one is now in hiding still yet to deliver anything sludge worthy. SCSINNER wins the Pissing In The Wind award!! Carlos wins the Sludge Hammer award! SCSINNER do you concede defeat?

Carlos the winner? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess in a way he did since he got to pimp his band some more which is what he likes doing.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Thebottomline wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:Who knew the winner of this thread would be Carlos. Dude strait up bitch slapped SCSINNER and he hasn't been back. I guess what Carlos alleged in his post must be true or else dude would be here defending himself, and if that's indeed the case I don't blame BB for canning the dude. SCSINNER comes on here ready to sling sludge. Never really delivers anything beyond mediocre at best but being sensitive and coming across like a total amature by crying wolf and delivering nothing none of didn't already assume about BB. Enter Carlos strait out of parts unknown and hands the sensitive one a bitch slap and the sensitive one is now in hiding still yet to deliver anything sludge worthy. SCSINNER wins the Pissing In The Wind award!! Carlos wins the Sludge Hammer award! SCSINNER do you concede defeat?

Carlos the winner? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess in a way he did since he got to pimp his band some more which is what he likes doing.
I guess you missed the part where he exposed and crushed SCSINNER to the back of a milk carton.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

So SCSINNER gets crushed and exposed and now posted this on FB... Btw.. wasn't HE the one spreading stories? I guess he's now all about the high road once his skeletons started coming out of the closet.. Carlos for the win...

Jason Green
10 hrs ·
I will not give in to hate, anyone who wants to tell stories about me or even worse lies will have to live with that & the own poor decisions they make.
People in glass houses should not throw stones!
My life is an open book, no secrets, no shame!
I only have time for love, if you want to spread hate there are plenty of avenues to do it that don't involve me.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
That's the FUNNY thing about it, I posted those as a Joke, Like I see this whole scenario a Joke, A funny form of entertainment for me. And the best is when I see someone like you get so heated up, so mad, so angry even wishing me bodily harm on my vocal chords so you NEVER have to listen to me again. LOL Serious you have me laughing here, you actually come off as a disgruntled X Employee as well. You're all getting personal and shit:) Don't blow your cover
:lol: Why on earth would I (or anyone.else here)be mad at anything relating to you, you gutless fuck stick? You and your hack band aren't worth anyone here getting mad over. We all enjoy these interactions with you. You keep owning yourself and we keep pointing it out to you.

My neighbor says he needs you next Sat at his house by 9 am. Bring your mower, weed wacker, and some rakes. He also said for you to leave your cheeseburgers at home and that if you scare his dog while you're mowing his lawn, he's not going to pay you.

He also wants to know if you fix porches too, and if you know someone who cleans carpets?(Blobby perhaps??).
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Stoner wrote:I feel like the title of this thread is criminally underrated.

:lol: :lol:
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Bianca wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:I loved a few years back when someone hijacked his wiki page & wrote all kinds of sleazy goofy stuff
about the ass hat. That was a good time!!
Oh yeah, I remember that.

Someone please post said JPEG pic to Facebook page of his & ratt and lets see how long it takes to come down :)
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
infamous

Post by infamous »

Jason Green
10 hrs ·
I will not give in to hate, anyone who wants to tell stories about me or even worse the truth will have to live with that & the own decisions they make.
People in glass houses should not throw stones!
My life is an open book, no secrets, no shame! I like to get high on smack and text dick pictures. So what?
I only have time for herion and penis photos, if you want to spread hate there are plenty of avenues to do it that don't involve me and my obsession with peckers.[/quote]
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

Bianca wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Oh oh,

Bobby is my seestra ! :lol:
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

yeahbuddy wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top 3 of Blotz gifs!!!!!! Top 3!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who has the stonebreed video of carlos falling over onstage ?