Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Machado »

ROADHEAD wrote:Liking this thread. A lot. Thanks for finally getting in the mix, Donnie! Calling out my boys Machado and Chitown??? Oh snap!
I will be happy if somehow I am included in an upcoming song.
It might happen to me before it happens to Lisa.

After all, Joni has several songs written about her, so anything is possible.

Speaking of calling out, I'm still waiting to find out if since The Don's return, has he been able to get the EZN name out of that big hole/trench Chip and Monaco supposedly were responsible for or if The Don has actually created a much larger trench since his return?
Nice comeback Don.
Way to go out of your way to make fun of and ridicule the 3 piece, what you called a cover band because from where we are standing, you have not done the band any good since you have returned.

Answer that Donnie?
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

Head,

Don isn't calling call out shit to me or manchew or Stevie except......"WHOA.....WHOA IS MEEEEEE!"

Please dude. I've shared these stories with you in person.

The Don makes a scene and leaves without answering.

btw...didn't you get fucked out of passes to meet Kiss by Znuff?

-willie
(as Chip would say..."still love ya brah") :wink:
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

zzzzzzz wrote:Oh I got another question, did you apply for this band or did they get their name from talking to you? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, Bad English weren't all that bad. They had some good tunes. But like Damn Yankees I expected more from them. Then again, I expected more out of Enuff Z Nuff albums at times. The debut especially, Pee-Whew that one stinks! I'd rather sniff around Lisa's ass after she's had a bad case of the beer farts then listen to it all the way through again.

I remember my bud in high school going on about how great EZN was when they first came out. Aside from a couple songs, I thought he was sniffing glue. Thankfully Strength was a great album and I became a fan.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

The EZN debut might not be there best collection of songs, but that debut gave the band the opportunity to record the all-time classic, STRENGTH.
Can not really cry foul 20 yrs later.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

DonnieVie wrote:Hey steve,Id be happy to do an interview with sludge,and you can ask me anything you want (about ME and MY history only),as I have seen,or rather heard about a few jaggoffs that think or claim they know all about me,and are so misinformed in their facts.I have nothing to hide nor have I ever denied any of my past personal issues or withheld information about the history,problems or cause there of regarding me or Enuff Znuff.In fact Ive always been very open about things in my songs or?? so that I might be able to give a little insight on substance or other negative issues so I may be able to save someone else from bringing any unnecessary bullshit into their lives. If you go about this like a stand up guy and not just some immature punkass,for example asking or saying inappropriate lewd questions or remarks concerning my future Mrs.(that is my precious babydoll,whom I love,worship and respect with all my heart,,,,,and those are unfriendly waters you tread) it could be a lot of fun and informing,while at the same time flush fuckheaded little hearsay gossiping cunts like chi town weeny and machito and their ridiculous comments containing partial truths,like they know the facts or me or my bandmates right down Z'potty.Let me know,you can myspace me or whatever,its up to you

Thanks,DV

chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

HEY DON!!!

Seeing that you probably won't get 20 questions here on Sludge...you should do another interview with a Dee Jay who posts here.....again.

-rock free willie.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Hey, Bad English weren't all that bad. They had some good tunes. But like Damn Yankees I expected more from them. Then again, I expected more out of Enuff Z Nuff albums at times. The debut especially, Pee-Whew that one stinks! I'd rather sniff around Lisa's ass after she's had a bad case of the beer farts then listen to it all the way through again.

I remember my bud in high school going on about how great EZN was when they first came out. Aside from a couple songs, I thought he was sniffing glue. Thankfully Strength was a great album and I became a fan.
Uhhhhhhh, Tommy, zzzzzzzzzzz is referring to The Don's poor use of the English language.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Machado wrote:The EZN debut might not be there best collection of songs, but that debut gave the band the opportunity to record the all-time classic, STRENGTH.

It's not that I'm crying foul 20 years later. I've been crying foul for the past 20 years. Every band you like has an album or two that you don't like. With EZN it's their debut for me.

At the time I just didn't get my friend's obsession with them as other bands at the time had much stronger debut records. Skid Row, for example. But yeah Strength is incredible.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
Machado wrote:The EZN debut might not be there best collection of songs, but that debut gave the band the opportunity to record the all-time classic, STRENGTH.

It's not that I'm crying foul 20 years later. I've been crying foul for the past 20 years. Every band you like has an album or two that you don't like. With EZN it's their debut for me.

At the time I just didn't get my friend's obsession with them as other bands at the time had much stronger debut records. Skid Row, for example. But yeah Strength is incredible.
i agree 100% about the EZN debut. could be a coaster for all i know.
only because since that debut, Donnie and Chip wrote much better songs. plain and simple.
there were songs floating around pre-debut cd that i believe should have not been left on the cutting room floor, "money", "nothing", "radio", but whatever. someone smarter than me made those decisions.
not every debut can be a GRAND SLAM, but i'm glad the debut led them
to "STRENGTH".
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

WTF wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Hey, Bad English weren't all that bad. They had some good tunes. But like Damn Yankees I expected more from them. Then again, I expected more out of Enuff Z Nuff albums at times. The debut especially, Pee-Whew that one stinks! I'd rather sniff around Lisa's ass after she's had a bad case of the beer farts then listen to it all the way through again.

Uhhhhhhh, Tommy, zzzzzzzzzzz is referring to The Don's poor use of the English language.

Yeah, I caught that WTF. That's why I put five :lol: first before I commented. I was just adding my useless .03 cents after the that. You know, trying to bring it back around to music....well and Lisa's beer farts. :D
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone has jacked the thread.

Let's pack it up, boys.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

LisaVie wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:This has the potential to be the best SLUDGE in ages...Don't let me down you mooks.
if you want to remain friends... you better choose the right team fucker... :?:
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

C'mon DC, I kept it on topic

Are you still mad at me?
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:C'mon DC, I kept it on topic
After The Mummy, you're the second biggest spreader of thread AIDS. On-topic or not, this thread is as good as dead now.

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Are you still mad at me?
Mad at you? I was never mad at you. I think you're stupid and I hate your posts.

Happy to clear that up
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
BastaConLaDroga

WTF wrote:Don, if you were a punctuation mark what would you be and why? You'll probably need a definition of what a punctuation mark is, since you don't seem to be aware of them currently.
"Why? I'll tell you why. It's because I type so fast I do tha'ts why and i dont' care about that because i'm not thcik like what you lots is...er...are and anyway when you type a million words a second like what i do you do'nt bother with that."
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

BastaConLaDroga

SatanHimself wrote:Image
Oh fuck me sideways, I can't wake everybody up. It's not even 5am...
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

deathcurse wrote: After The Mummy, you're the second biggest spreader of thread AIDS. On-topic or not, this thread is as good as dead now.

Mad at you? I was never mad at you. I think you're stupid and I hate your posts.

Happy to clear that up

As much as I like to take credit for shit, I can't here. The thread was about Donnie Vie's career. It was dead on arrival pal.

You're a big, giant bag of douche
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I love when young girls call me Daddy...I insist on it.
Yeah, but, you're a Pirate.

Comes with the territory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a9kG4Ohhos
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

BastaConLaDroga wrote:
WTF wrote:Don, if you were a punctuation mark what would you be and why? You'll probably need a definition of what a punctuation mark is, since you don't seem to be aware of them currently.
"Why? I'll tell you why. It's because I type so fast I do tha'ts why and i dont' care about that because i'm not thcik like what you lots is...er...are and anyway when you type a million words a second like what i do you do'nt bother with that."
:| ... pardon???

TUFF guy Stevie is right... the gossip board sucks now... Yet I still come back waiting for the day something good happens... And it is possible, because now at least there's some participation from a few members of the bands from our beloved era... Lets see... We have Donnie, Tracii, Steve Summers... and that's all I can think of right now... It would be good if they could tell us some cool stories, but why would they when everyone here just mocks them to the point where they just say 'Fuck it', because why would they bother wasting time talking to people who are just going to look for mistakes in their punctuation and complain about it???

Anyways... Donnie, just so you know, there are a few of us here who do appreciate you coming around... So try not to let these fuckheads discourage you from dishing some dirt on the glory days... The story of Nelson boy's car was awesome!!! And Im certain that there's lots of other entertaining stories you could crack us up with...

And also, you should be happy that everyone in the world wants your hot girlfriend... You're lucky, she's smart and beautiful... So obviously you're doing something right...

Hope you stick around, cause you've cracked me up more than anybody else in this shit-hole gossip board...

BTW... I thought Machado was female all this time... :?

P.S. Fuck you all :)
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

SikkiNixx wrote:
BastaConLaDroga wrote:
:| ... pardon???

TUFF guy Stevie is right... the gossip board sucks now... Yet I still come back waiting for the day something good happens... And it is possible, because now at least there's some participation from a few members of the bands from our beloved era... Lets see... We have Donnie, Tracii, Steve Summers... and that's all I can think of right now... It would be good if they could tell us some cool stories, but why would they when everyone here just mocks them to the point where they just say 'Fuck it', because why would they bother wasting time talking to people who are just going to look for mistakes in their punctuation and complain about it???

Anyways... Donnie, just so you know, there are a few of us here who do appreciate you coming around... So try not to let these fuckheads discourage you from dishing some dirt on the glory days... The story of Nelson boy's car was awesome!!! And Im certain that there's lots of other entertaining stories you could crack us up with...

And also, you should be happy that everyone in the world wants your hot girlfriend... You're lucky, she's smart and beautiful... So obviously you're doing something right...

Hope you stick around, cause you've cracked me up more than anybody else in this shit-hole gossip board...

BTW... I thought Machado was female all this time... :?

P.S. Fuck you all :)
Turns out, Rod WAS right. The first cut IS the deepest.

You hurt me, man.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
WTF

Post by WTF »

Lets see... We have Donnie, Tracii, Steve Summers... and that's all I can think of right now..
There's also Al Snug.
miserable
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by miserable »

Gossip Board sucks nowadays. I`ve been around since the beginning and these wiseass-wannabe teenagers who gets their kicks from slaggin our old idols makes me sad. This was not the idea in old days. Respect was always there. Now this is all about jealousy. These nerds here know very well that they could never do anything relevant in music business. This has became the place where they try to deal with that frustration. Damn shame. This used to be funny site. And Long Live Donnie Vie!! You`re truly one of the greats!!
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

WTF wrote:
Lets see... We have Donnie, Tracii, Steve Summers... and that's all I can think of right now..
There's also Al Snug.
Who?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
hairmetalsux
Headlining Clubs

Post by hairmetalsux »

Anthrax442 wrote:
WTF wrote:
There's also Al Snug.
Who?
Phil Lewis
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

miserable wrote:Gossip Board sucks nowadays. I`ve been around since the beginning and these wiseass-wannabe teenagers who gets their kicks from slaggin our old idols makes me sad. This was not the idea in old days. Respect was always there. Now this is all about jealousy. These nerds here know very well that they could never do anything relevant in music business. This has became the place where they try to deal with that frustration. Damn shame. This used to be funny site. And Long Live Donnie Vie!! You`re truly one of the greats!!
What are you talking about? There are very few teenagers on here, and the ones that are on here all appreciate these guys. (And Sexx Attraction is a 40 year old dude, so he doesn't count). The people complaining are mostly middle aged, grew up with these guys and for one reason or another feel slighted by some of the bands, or simply don't like them and feel like talking shit.

And if you wanted everyone to respect everyone, then it wouldn't be Sludge, would it?
Last edited by _underscore_ on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WTF

Post by WTF »

miserable wrote:Gossip Board sucks nowadays. I`ve been around since the beginning and these wiseass-wannabe teenagers who gets their kicks from slaggin our old idols makes me sad. This was not the idea in old days. Respect was always there. Now this is all about jealousy. These nerds here know very well that they could never do anything relevant in music business. This has became the place where they try to deal with that frustration. Damn shame. This used to be funny site. And Long Live Donnie Vie!! You`re truly one of the greats!!
Holy misinformed. Metal SLudge is or was a parody of Metal Edge magazine. Made to poke fun at the very genre it is also supporting. Same with the board. True, some come here that hate hair bands and melodic rock/metal, but I'd venture a guess that a majority of the people that come here still appreciate the music, even if it's just nostalgic. Appreciating the music/musicians and busting balls don't seem to be mutually exclusive.
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Redman77 wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Does NORTON have a DONNIE VIE popup blocker?
Didn't all the drugs and booze take care of that?

No, I can still see his posts.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

donnie-i believe what chip tells me because everything chip says is the truth. haven't you learned that already? :lol: :lol:
seriously, the debut does not get a lot of love, mostly because the follow up was a classic and the records after that are full of masterpieces.
that being said, there is nothing wrong with that debut so to speak. just because i personally don't play the debut should not be taken as a knock.

some bands write their best songs on the debut and it's all downhill from there.
with EZN, that was not the case.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

This site was always about respect? What makebelieve land have you been living in Mr Rogers?