NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #6 is UPSETS galore. SF loses to CLE, Philly loses to JETS & BUF losing to NYG late!

Post by LAglamrocker »

Sebastian Bach Broncos 27
Eric Skidrow Packers 3
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #6 is UPSETS galore. SF loses to CLE, Philly loses to JETS & BUF losing to NYG late!

Post by Wild Obsession »

Deshshaun Watson is human garbage, and not remotely worth what he is getting paid. And, the win the Referee's handed the Browns definitely makes it questionable if the NFL is rigged.
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

I am currently sick to my stomach with this Buffalo loss today 🤮🤮🤮
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:51 pm I am currently sick to my stomach with this Buffalo loss today 🤮🤮🤮
It might have been bad bar food when you were rockin' the jukebox! Maybe somebody spiked your drink. Isn't SkullSession from New York? Was he there last night?
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:04 pm
MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:51 pm I am currently sick to my stomach with this Buffalo loss today 🤮🤮🤮
It might have been bad bar food when you were rockin' the jukebox! Maybe somebody spiked your drink. Isn't SkullSession from New York? Was he there last night?

😂😂😂

No had good food! Feel great no hangover today. Drinking vino now but feel like puking after Bills loss and money lost from betting!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Broncos only need 61 points in 2nd half for 70
It should happen

Anyone remember results of Broncos vs Packers Super Bowl in Elway Diego?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

The NFL is pretty much a mess.... and Green Bay is one of the biggest messes for sure... ugh!

We're only 6 weeks in, and there are no undefeated teams...

Miami, Kansas City, Buffalo, Philly and San Francisco seem to be the premiere teams, but all have had some garbage games as well.

It's pretty much a toss-up who will be in the Playoffs, or make it deep with a Super Bowl run...

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Can Eric Skidrow pull off an Elway type comeback?
Packers need Tebow for 4th
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Seriously, what is it with the Falcons needing last-second field goals to win a game? Three out of four of our wins including today came from a FG, and our only real convincing win was over the Panthers, who are hot garbage. A win is still a win, I guess.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

The Packers are about to sh!t the bed against Denver... just a few weeks after losing to the Raiders... 2 of the leagues worst teams. Ugh!

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I don’t think Denver or Packers could win Gold medal for flag football in LA Olympics

Slave To The Grind 19
The Gang’s All Here 17

Taylor Swift is ruining NFL for the fans- that’s what matters 8)
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Vikings beating the Niners tonight? That's gotta be some kind of upset.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Three losses in a row for SF. And today's was against Gaz/VVV's Bengals, no less. WTF is up with the Niners right now? Oh well, congrats, Gaz! Your boys got one!

And I'm guessing all the Swifties are crying in their mascara after Kelce and Mahomes got upset by the Broncos today.

CEO's Packers lose another one, this time to the Vikings. And the Vikings aren't all that great this season either.

And the Falcons are, well...being the Falcons.

That's all I got, Sludgers!
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Burrow is healthy.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:12 pm Burrow is healthy.
Yeah, but the Niners were supposed to be crazy good this season. At least they sure looked like it before these three straight losses.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I’m cheering for Taylor’s boyfriend’s brother tonight but she’ll probably get the win.

I wish Britney Spears would start stalking Jimmy G in Las Vegas while he’s trying to work.

Be a cool crowd shot of her dancing with knives in a bikini.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

The Pack is back baby!

Now... we steam roll the Lions on Thanksgiving morning... who is ready?

Thoughts about the rest of the NFL....

In the NFC, it's clear and away Philly, then SF, Dallas and ummm... Detroit, until Thursday.

Don't like any of these teams, and can only hope they all fall in reverse in the next month or so, or implode in the playoffs.

GB is 4-6, and while they have KC next week, their remaining games are all weaker teams, like Giants, Bears, Panthers, Buccaneers and Vikings.

GB still could sneak in as a Wild Card... if they turn it around... in the end, they are 4-6 and 4 of those losses, all decided by 1, 2, 4 & 4 points... with several of the games coming down to the last series of the game... a few different catches, penalties and some luck and GB could easily be 8-2 right now.

The AFC is much deeper... literally 2x as many good teams... just happy it's not the Patriots and any Brady team in general.

KC are still the biggest threat, Buffalo is a toss up, but then you have Miami, Baltimore, Cincinnati and even Denver could be a late season threat.

Something tells me either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Houston Texans just might be the AFC sleeper team who shocks the world.

Who ya got?

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:12 pm Burrow is healthy.
Not anymore...

I like him and that team, but he seems to be injury prone for sure.

I guess after we see a guy like Favre play for close to 20 years and not miss a start, these guys with a hurt finger pulling out of game at age 24 in their 2nd season is kinda whack.

Just googled it, Favre started 297 games without missing a start... that's insane.

His stat bar is no joke... includes 70k + yards and 500+ TDs thrown > https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_ ... rett-favre

""""""""""""The NFL record for most consecutive games played, regardless of number of teams, belongs to former Green Bay Packers' quarterback, Brett Favre, who started 297 consecutive games for the Packers, Jets, and Vikings between 1992 and 2010."""""""""""""""""""""""

$tEvil
RicksPickWrangler
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: NFL 2023 ... Week #10 and things are starting to take shape, who ya got?

Post by RicksPickWrangler »

I'm a lifelong Dolphins fan, hoping the boy from down the street (Tua) gets it done this season!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Green Bay knocks the Lions off on Thanksgiving... just as I predicted...

Thank you dirve thru!

$tEvil :D
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:15 am The Pack is back baby!

Now... we steam roll the Lions on Thanksgiving morning... who is ready?

Thoughts about the rest of the NFL....

In the NFC, it's clear and away Philly, then SF, Dallas and ummm... Detroit, until Thursday.

Don't like any of these teams, and can only hope they all fall in reverse in the next month or so, or implode in the playoffs.

GB is 4-6, and while they have KC next week, their remaining games are all weaker teams, like Giants, Bears, Panthers, Buccaneers and Vikings.

GB still could sneak in as a Wild Card... if they turn it around... in the end, they are 4-6 and 4 of those losses, all decided by 1, 2, 4 & 4 points... with several of the games coming down to the last series of the game... a few different catches, penalties and some luck and GB could easily be 8-2 right now.

The AFC is much deeper... literally 2x as many good teams... just happy it's not the Patriots and any Brady team in general.

KC are still the biggest threat, Buffalo is a toss up, but then you have Miami, Baltimore, Cincinnati and even Denver could be a late season threat.

Something tells me either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Houston Texans just might be the AFC sleeper team who shocks the world.

Who ya got?

$tEvil

""""""""""""""""""Now... we steam roll the Lions on Thanksgiving morning... who is ready?"""""""""""""""""""""""

What an amazing day it is!

LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Is Kelce girl going be in Green Bay tonight?
I sure hope so
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I am thankful Buffalo is on a bye. Time to reset and win outright the rest of the season. 🙏
LAglamrocker wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Go Pack Go...

I will be watching tonight... as the Pack shocks the world by beating the mighty Kansas City Chiefs, at Lambeau field!

MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:08 pm Go Pack Go...

I will be watching tonight... as the Pack shocks the world by beating the mighty Kansas City Chiefs, at Lambeau field!

T Swift is there. Put all the money on KC!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Congrats! Your team beat Taylor Swift's team!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:25 pm

Refs missed a few calls there near the end, though. Not sure they would have mattered.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

GB 27 - KC 19

Thank you Drive Thru!

MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:47 pm
Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:25 pm

Refs missed a few calls there near the end, though. Not sure they would have mattered.

"""""""""""""""""""""""Refs missed a few calls there near the end, though. Not sure they would have mattered."""""""""""""""""

Agree....

A few could've went either way... including that Fumble... I thought his ass hit the ground, just as the ball was starting to slip out of his hands.

In the end... GB looked like the better team throughout the game, start to finish...

But Collinsworth was doing everything but sucking off Mahomes and Kelce, rooting for them to win and begging for flags and calls. He's a moron!

$tEvil
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:52 pm

But Collinsworth was doing everything but sucking off Mahomes and Kelce, rooting for them to win and begging for flags and calls. He's a moron!

$tEvil
Well the rest of us had to put up with the national guys sucking off Farve and then Rogers for what..30 years. Those guys are the stars and that's just what you gotta deal with...always been that way.

Give it time..soon they will be all over Love, cause he is looking like the real deal.

He didn't look like an NFL calibre QB....at all... for the first part of the year, or any time he has played in the past. Seems to have figured something out, and I'm by no means a fan of GB, but they have a really solid young team that is gonna shock someone in the playoffs.  

I'd like to see them get a first round matchup with the Lions and give them an solid ass kickings....Tired of their stupid jacked up coach.