Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Thebottomline »

Okay so Jeff deleted his original comment and posted a new one. Thanks Tawny.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Everything you always wanted to know about Bobby Blotzer (aside from what was dished out in this thread):
http://www.vipfaq.com/Bobby%20Blotzer.html

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HollywoodTrash
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HollywoodTrash »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I guess if anyone has any questions, they can go Ratt's Facebook page and get in touch with their press contact.

Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I heard the voice mails. They are next level insane sounding. Kinda scary to be honest. Bobby shouldn't leave those kind of messages, esp when he appears to sound intoxicated and it's after midnight. Add to that, he prefaces calls with, "Play this for anyone, put it out there.." etc.. Kind of silly to make that call in the first place, then approve it being released. #yikes.

$ludge
Blobby is kinda like a Gremlin. No phones or booze after midnight.
I saw the message quoted above posted in that other thread so I took it here.
Looks like Blobby approves of the voice mails beeing made public.
So Sinner, it's all cool to post them on Youtube. Blobby just greenlit the project!

Also speaking of posted stuff, I just realized Carlos really sounds like Frehley's girlfriend on that call to Gordon Gebert.
"I'm the best thing to ever happen to him", "you fucking with Blob, you fucking with me".

And whoever made that Hitler video, you are a genius!
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

yeahbuddy wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Any of you guys in LA tonight- Sludge your ass to this show Image
On your Fbook page you said you have a special guest that you are trying to get to go, who might that be?
I had Marq Torien get up sing Saturday Nights Allright for fighting with us, Blotz showed up to party and Slash/ Vinny/Willie/ Perry/Roy z and others got up to some songs. Place was packed to capacity and the crowd was rocking !
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

So SCSinner lets someone else listen to the Blobster's voice mails and not us? Fuck that guy, where was his loyalty to us! He lolligagged us and swallowed the next website or message board. No wonder he got canned by Blobster! Or did I miss a page here. If I did, sorry SCSinner.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Goddamn, if this doesn't keep getting better. This thread is like Christmas.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:Check out Jeff Hook's comment at the bottom of the page! Wow. Next level. This guy needs an account n here. Lol

http://metalsludge.tv/you-think-youre-r ... shua-alan/

$tEvil

Don't see a Jeff Hook comment. :x Fuck I wanna see it.

Jeff Hook · Tour Manager/guitar/Drum tech at L.A Guns
Ok I had to start over because I didn't Proof read my speech to text rant on bob. So here we go again!! First off I don't dish dirty laundry on anyone in a public forum.... Until now because this dude is a total douche bag fuck head. I was unfortunately his drum tech in 2013. Worst experience ever And I wanted to beat his Marshmellow ass! Dude would always walk in like he's cool hand Luke with that fucking earpiece in his ear. Before a sound check would even start the motherfucker would be starting arguments about the most stupidest things. Making fun of Warren for no reason except to cause a argument. And warren is a cool motherfucker very soft-spoken but a great guy. I finally got to the point where I would give him his beer With the ice I washed my hands in lol because he was a douche. We were in Tulsa Oklahoma hard rock Bobby was playing black jack. The guy next to him played a card and Bobby freaked out on the guy who had his wife with him. Bob is all like "you know who I am" Security came over and wanted to arrest bob but I talked to them and got them to back off if I got him to his room. In Texas I kept him from getting his ass kicked twice. He was told if I ever seen him again I would kick his ass. Well st. Petersburg Florida was that day! He was already talking shit before I got to the stage to the stage manager. Who by the way told me what he said. I was going to be cool!! I kept telling myself because it's not worth it and it would be to eazy. The face to face came at the RV when I went on the RV to make sure we had all of our belongings and to make sure my guys were all good. I went on and put my hand out to bob and said how are you!! I was being cool as fuck to him!! Bob is all like YA what are you doing on my bus! I told him why and he tried to get me to leave. I told him it's not a bus it's a RV and its for all artist. There is no sign on the RV saying ratt!! I said excuse me and I looked around for any of our belongings and he was like get your shit and get the fuck off!! Wrong thing to say to me. So I let him have it!!! Fuck you asshole you think this is 1986 and a world tour who the fuck do you think you are!! He says something in regards of being bobby blotzer lol !! I could see him starting to have that fear look in his eyes!! Like i'm about to get my ass kicked!! I wanted him to touch me so bad that I called him a bitch to his face Like 15 times!! He started screaming for security like a little bitch!! Some old dude was in the RV just looking at us and just scared shitless!! I think it was his dad. So Bobby when you call Jason Green a pussy and Dick just remember you're the pussy because I called your ass out and called you a bitch 15 times straight to your face and you did nothing if someone called me a bitch 15 times they wouldn't even get to the second bitch I got the 15 with you so who's the bitch? bitch!!!
So much win in this thread. We aren't even to march and this is by far going to be topic/ thread of 2016!
Unless bob does 20 questions with sludge of Stevie issues hairy nut sack award to him lol
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Jeff Hook wrote: Jeff Hook · Tour Manager/guitar/Drum tech at L.A Guns
Ok I had to start over because I didn't Proof read my speech to text rant on bob. So here we go again!! First off I don't dish dirty laundry on anyone in a public forum.... Until now because this dude is a total douche bag fuck head. I was unfortunately his drum tech in 2013. Worst experience ever And I wanted to beat his Marshmellow ass! Dude would always walk in like he's cool hand Luke with that fucking earpiece in his ear. Before a sound check would even start the motherfucker would be starting arguments about the most stupidest things. Making fun of Warren for no reason except to cause a argument. And warren is a cool motherfucker very soft-spoken but a great guy. I finally got to the point where I would give him his beer With the ice I washed my hands in lol because he was a douche. We were in Tulsa Oklahoma hard rock Bobby was playing black jack. The guy next to him played a card and Bobby freaked out on the guy who had his wife with him. Bob is all like "you know who I am" Security came over and wanted to arrest bob but I talked to them and got them to back off if I got him to his room. In Texas I kept him from getting his ass kicked twice. He was told if I ever seen him again I would kick his ass. Well st. Petersburg Florida was that day! He was already talking shit before I got to the stage to the stage manager. Who by the way told me what he said. I was going to be cool!! I kept telling myself because it's not worth it and it would be to eazy. The face to face came at the RV when I went on the RV to make sure we had all of our belongings and to make sure my guys were all good. I went on and put my hand out to bob and said how are you!! I was being cool as fuck to him!! Bob is all like YA what are you doing on my bus! I told him why and he tried to get me to leave. I told him it's not a bus it's a RV and its for all artist. There is no sign on the RV saying ratt!! I said excuse me and I looked around for any of our belongings and he was like get your shit and get the fuck off!! Wrong thing to say to me. So I let him have it!!! Fuck you asshole you think this is 1986 and a world tour who the fuck do you think you are!! He says something in regards of being bobby blotzer lol !! I could see him starting to have that fear look in his eyes!! Like i'm about to get my ass kicked!! I wanted him to touch me so bad that I called him a bitch to his face Like 15 times!! He started screaming for security like a little bitch!! Some old dude was in the RV just looking at us and just scared shitless!! I think it was his dad. So Bobby when you call Jason Green a pussy and Dick just remember you're the pussy because I called your ass out and called you a bitch 15 times straight to your face and you did nothing if someone called me a bitch 15 times they wouldn't even get to the second bitch I got the 15 with you so who's the bitch? bitch!!!
Return starts a new paragraph.
jade99
Music Fan

Post by jade99 »

This whole thing is hilarious but I am disappointed in the lack of cheesecake stories!
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Some old dude was in the RV just looking at us and just scared shitless!! I think it was his dad.

that probly was his older asshole brother, former Sludger "DONT HIDE".

he's been behind Blobster thru all his antics the last 15 years.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Rooster wrote:
WTF wrote:Image

This is just fucking greatness....
How did I miss this?
Great stuff!! Ha!
Gwrexx
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Gwrexx »

I finally saw the Hitler video, HOLY HELL that is LOL funny. Well done! :D
Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground for all my friends out on the burial ground. Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down. It's just that demon life has got me in its sway
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Who in bitchass hell drinks ice in their beer? :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Response to Ratt's Facebook post, just now.
Image Image
Mateo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Mateo »

Mojo wrote:Response to Ratt's Facebook post, just now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

This thread is fucking.awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:This thread is fucking.awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's got legs, don't it? :wink:

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

jade99 wrote:This whole thing is hilarious but I am disappointed in the lack of cheesecake stories!
We've gone above cheesecake.
There's no turning back!!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I'll bet it's already been taken down!

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

HAHA, Blobby can't get to the 4th show before half the people on his shirt are fired!!

ALL BlobbyRatt shirts are mafuckin' collectors items yo!
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

Bianca wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

In the comments of the pic I posted above.

ETA: Those fuckers deleted my last comment, and the one before that. They're quick, so someone's obviously watching. But another Sludger's post has been left. Hmm...
Image Image
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I am no longer a member of Sinners. For one reason only.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Look man this breaks down real simple.

All Blotzer ever did to me was offer me a spot in his band playing guitar.

Pay me. And treat me with professionalism.

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor