Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by That-guy »

Marshall_Stackhouse wrote:Why doesn't Warren patch it up with Stephen then call Juan and Carlos and go out as RATT? Surely, they can find a new drummer...
They can't find a drummer who can play those difficult songs.

:lol:
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

"Venues aren't women Bobby, you don't have to hit em"

One of the funniest lines I have ever read
SeniorGrande wrote:Image
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Senor Grande and Mojo are kicking ass on the RATT FB page. Keep it up, gents!
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

You know Fatty is reading every page of this thread. New facebook post:

RATT Fans,
PLEASE BE WARNED: The current "www.therattpack.com" website is under the control of our record label, not the band.
The meet and greet tickets that are for sale on the website are not affiliated with RATT and they will not be honored at the shows. The photograph of the band on the website is old and was not put on the site with permission from RATT. We have asked, instructed, and demanded the label multiple times to take down all inaccurate information so that you the fans do not get confused or pay for something you cannot use at the show.
This is not RATT's doing and the team is working daily to get this remedied. But if you're as pissed about this as we are, make your voices heard to the label.
In the meantime, while RATT works on a new website which will be coming soon, check for RATT tour dates and merchandise on RATT's official Facebook and Twitter.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

panteraman319 wrote:Epic thread

Wonder if the Blotz enjoys the photoshops?
What's not to enjoy?

Last edited by Turner Coates on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Mojo wrote:Image
Um, there ARE no M&G tickets for sale at TheRattPack.com :lol:

And Rattpack.com isn't a website yet. Why is he posting links to it? Can Blobby fuck this whole thing up any harder?
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

LMAO!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Who would pay to meet this version of Ratt??

I mean, beside the bimbo behind the Team RATT: The Re-Invasion Fans Facebook page?
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

I think the problem there is you have "rattpack.com" The ad they have is "therattpack.com." That might make a difference?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

http://www.therattpack.com is the REAL band site, the one he is bitching about. http://www.rattpack.com is i'm guessing his new site?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Oh ok. I misunderstood.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

I get it now. He was saying he has a new website called "rattpack.com" which will supposedly be better than the real Ratt page. :lol:

I didn't read enough posts to catch all that. I just noticed Mojo's comments with the "rattpack.com" just above his quote.
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

STONEBREED wrote:Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I am no longer a member of Sinners. For one reason only.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Look man this breaks down real simple.

All Blotzer ever did to me was offer me a spot in his band playing guitar.

Pay me. And treat me with professionalism.

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor

Did anyone else notice after Blotzer's good buddy STONEBREED posted Doc Ellis' statement here with the press release style introduction "Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.", the statement appeared on Ratt's facebook page via screen caps with the EXACT SAME grammatically challenged introduction hours later? If he's just a "good friend" of Bobby Blotzer, why the fuck is he in charge of writing their press releases?

I hate shills!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

RATT's Facebook has a new post... about Blotz's kid getting his insurance license. He posted a picture with the address where his kid works. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.

First off i would like to state this is all my opinion and my side of the events that have led to this.

I do not agree with the actions I have seen online towards Bobby Blotzer and "Fake RATT" which Ofcourse I am a member of... As far as I Know... HA!!!..

This did not have to go down like this however it is apparent that one of my own has gone out of their way to stir the pot. I don't condone that type of thing nor do I care to be associated with those that do. It's not in my DNA.

As far as RATT goes?

Bobby has driven me up the wall before cuz his attention to detail can be a little much to a guy like me who is use to plug in and play. However Bobby just wants everything perfect for the people that attend the shows and the integrity of the Name and Music of RATT... That is what I HAVE SEEN!!!!...

Man i could go on and on and on about everything but here's the deal... It's none of anybody's fuckin business. To air the dirty laundry in public on the world wide web???.

Not me man.

I Thank all that continue to follow support or just give a shit about me. It is a honor

Did anyone else notice after Blotzer's good buddy STONEBREED posted Doc Ellis' statement here with the press release style introduction "Ratt guitarist Doc Ellis issues a statement on his FB page regarding Fired tour manager Jason Greenbaum allegations.", the statement appeared on Ratt's facebook page via screen caps with the EXACT SAME grammatically challenged introduction hours later? If he's just a "good friend" of Bobby Blotzer, why the fuck is he in charge of writing their press releases?

I hate shills!
It's called copy and paste ever heard of it?
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:

As far as RATT goes?

Not me man.

I hate shills!
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

zzzzzzz wrote:RATT's Facebook has a new post... about Blotz's kid getting his insurance license. He posted a picture with the kids address. :lol: :lol:
That's the business address genius :)
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:RATT's Facebook has a new post... about Blotz's kid getting his insurance license. He posted a picture with the kids address. :lol: :lol:
We should all pitch in a few bucks, sign him up to a "Cheesecake Of The Month" club and have it mailed to him at his sons address courtesy of YOUR FRIENDS ON THE METAL SLUDGE GOSSIP BOARD!

no since he and his dad are trump supporters, we should sign them up for Hilary or Bernie stuff and say he wants to donate, and help make calls. I did that same thing to a conservative family member (so conservative it makes Uncle Ped seem reasonable) and it was funny getting calls/etc and me having poker face on LOL!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Are we ever going to get to hear those drunken voicemails or nah?

Because that would be the carpet shampoo flavored icing on the shitshow cake and the only way this thread could possibly get any better.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

That's the business address genius. :)
Still a address where his son works and I can inquire about spousal abuse insurance. :D
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
We should all pitch in a few bucks, sign him up to a "Cheesecake Of The Month" club and have it mailed to him at his sons address courtesy of YOUR FRIENDS ON THE METAL SLUDGE GOSSIP BOARD!
http://www.shitsenders.com/

http://www.ruindays.com/

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/ship-your-e ... ing-video/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Sorry Dad.....I checked everything out.
You guys are what's called uninsurable risk."

SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

STONEBREED wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:

As far as RATT goes?

Not me man.

I hate shills!
The introduction line is NOT part of Doc's statement. YOU wrote that and it appeared on here hours before it showed up on the RATT facebook page. So why would RATT be copying YOUR introduction? Let's face it, you basically work for Blotzer you lying flim-flam fuck!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SaintsWillConquer wrote: The introduction line is NOT part of Doc's statement. YOU wrote that and it appeared on here hours before it showed up on the RATT facebook page. So why would RATT be copying YOUR introduction? Let's face it, you basically work for Blotzer you lying flim-flam fuck!
"I can handle those people, Boss."

"Cool. You shall be my Minister Of Sludge."

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Airtight Ownage Alert

SaintsWillConquer wrote: The introduction line is NOT part of Doc's statement. YOU wrote that and it appeared on here hours before it showed up on the RATT facebook page. So why would RATT be copying YOUR introduction? Let's face it, you basically work for Blotzer you lying flim-flam fuck!

So the tumor beef salesman is also OFFICIALLY Blobbys bitch boi.

And Blobby doesn't care what we think.