Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nicole76 »

Caustic Queen wrote:
SammyLeeCherone wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote::roll:
where did that myspace post just go?
Sorry.. I had copied the wrong addy and had to go find it again..

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=22617458
LisaVie wrote: Donnie is the first musician I ever dated... but we split up for about two months in the beginning of our relationship, while he took care of some stuff... and I dated a musician during that time (big mistake)... I totally regret it... and that ended when Donnie and I hooked up again... and we have been together ever since... about 2 years.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

If that's Lisa in the painting, she's a babe.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I found Rav's long lost brother leaving a comment on that pic.

http://www.myspace.com/80sglamrock4ever
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
chitownwillie
Headlining Clubs

Post by chitownwillie »

^^^^ :D
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

If that's her, I can't understand why she was using someone else's pic. This chick's cute too.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
DoubleTalkinJive
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DoubleTalkinJive »

Maybe when Donnie said she was sick he meant sick in the head?
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

blondeintexas wrote:Because she's beautiful, she would never date a rocker in his 40's? It's not far-fetched at all.

My ex-best friend was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met (as pretty, if not prettier than Lisa). She didn't date for nearly four years (in her late teens/twenties), and then married the first guy who came along. He's 40, has hair plugs, is pretty average looking, has a few personality disorders, addictions, etc -- damaged goods. And this girl was a ten.

You can't rationalize relationships based on looks alone. Personalities and motives come into play as well.
It's highly possible your friend is just as good looking. The point being girls the age of the "blonde chick in the picture" don't give a rat's ass about the dramatics of a hair band message board, hairband resurgence lifestyle, or a 40-something rocker down on his luck...much less all of the above!

There are plenty of great looking women out there who are into rockers....but c'mon. "Picture girl" is 19....20 at best, and is more likely to be found flirting her way past a bouncer at a velvet rope club where she can bat her eyelashes for bottle service and scream things like....."Oh snap, that's mah jam gurlz!!1". Instead we were to believe she was at the peak of her young life watching nightly as bar-backs sweep broken glass and peanut shells and she wait's for "Daddy" to get his cash. Come on?!

Lisa is as put together by the male mind as a character gets. Maybe it wasn't a dude that did it...but sure seems like it! "If I were to invent the perfect girl, she'd call me Daddy, talk like a baby, look like the pics of this girl I found, and her farts would smell like cotton candy". Come the fuck on....what else....did she clean the house in rollerskates and pigtails too?

I'm not claiming I'm Sherlock Van Sludge here...but I will say I smelled this turd brewing months ago.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

DoubleTalkinJive wrote:Maybe when Donnie said she was sick he meant sick in the head?
But I guess she's better off than sick in bed. All right.
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

RPBitch wrote:This is beautiful. Thanks to whoever started this shit and didn't back down from the e-creds that were privy to the inside Sc00p!

I thought I heard the faint sound of limp cocks hitting keyboards last night. Turns out that they still have enough pictures of the pretty girl to keep them up, though. Those musta been tears I heard falling.

you're welcome ;)
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:

Lisa is as put together by the male mind as a character gets. Maybe it wasn't a dude that did it...but sure seems like it! "If I were to invent the perfect girl, she'd call me Daddy, talk like a baby, look like the pics of this girl I found, and her farts would smell like cotton candy". Come the fuck on....what else....did she clean the house in rollerskates and pigtails too?
You forgot the Nikki Sixx kick of Donnie being with her mom first.
(ie Brandy Brandt)
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

LeatherSnake wrote:I posted a long while back that there was no way in hell this chick was for real.

Glad I am right.

AGAIN.

You did? Prove it. Who were you back then?
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

I'd like to thank Hank for sticking by me. Well played sir.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

LeatherSnake wrote:I posthted a long while back that there wasth no way in hell thisth chick wasth for real.
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Has Yadda-Yadda checked in on any of this?

This is really pretty funny. But then again, if - and I say IF - Donnie wanted the threads deleted, then a prank (or an "I'll get you - and your little dog, too" moment) kinda backfired.
AzDar
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by AzDar »

Let me interrupt the regularly-scheduled programming to let y'all know that this thread was so good, soooo good, that I almost peed myself trying to read it start to finish. Made it to the lav just in time, but had I whizzed myself it would've been totally worth it.

Totally.

Fuck YEAH.
Just wait, Honey...'til I tell the boys about you.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

If there was a picture of a guy drinking coffee with "Now that's some good Sludge!" written on it, I would totally post that here.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

There ya go, _underscore_

Plenty of room to add a caption at the top, no less.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

digna wrote:Europian
Oh shit...
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Calexxia wrote:There ya go, _underscore_

Plenty of room to add a caption at the top, no less.
This is good sludge!

Thanks calexxia!
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

RPBitch wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote: Its just so funny... She was so sweet too... and even I had a few pms with her, instigated by her no less... being all sweet and so cool...
That's what I don't get. You guys have been on the Interwebz for long enough, let alone THIS board....didn't you think something was up? A pretty and young girl sitting around PMing losers on a 80's message board? Seriously?

I am truly sorry that some of you were duped. Not I'm not. If everyone stopped holding out hope that a seriously hot chick is paying them attention on the internet and thinking/hoping they get to claim that they're some kind of stud to say, "This hot babe is my e-fwiend!" or "I've talked to THIS girl on the phone. JEALOUS?!" you would all be happier in the end.

To reiterate: Those beautiful girls don't date washed up rocker addicts. They don't date or even flirt with tards on a message board, let alone post on message boards. They simply do not exist in the fairy tale message board realm of your mind. STOP FALLING FOR IT.
Whoa... Easy there, Angela Lansbury... I didnt fall head over stupid for her... Didnt even reply more than once with anything more than normal small talk... I dont come on the internet for attention any more than you do... All Im saying is that I had these pms all of the sudden and they were from her... That doesnt mean I fell for anything... I am completely happy with my real life and come here purely for entertainment purposes like everyone else... Well, most everyone else...

And by "losers on an 80s message board", you do realize that you're on here too right??? So don't be so hard on yourself...
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

SikkiNixx is so stupid he thinks wine doesn't have alcohol in it.

Any of you chicks so much as wink at him and he'll give you his credit card number.
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

SikkiNixx wrote:
RPBitch wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote: Its just so funny... She was so sweet too... and even I had a few pms with her, instigated by her no less... being all sweet and so cool...
That's what I don't get. You guys have been on the Interwebz for long enough, let alone THIS board....didn't you think something was up? A pretty and young girl sitting around PMing losers on a 80's message board? Seriously?

I am truly sorry that some of you were duped. Not I'm not. If everyone stopped holding out hope that a seriously hot chick is paying them attention on the internet and thinking/hoping they get to claim that they're some kind of stud to say, "This hot babe is my e-fwiend!" or "I've talked to THIS girl on the phone. JEALOUS?!" you would all be happier in the end.

To reiterate: Those beautiful girls don't date washed up rocker addicts. They don't date or even flirt with tards on a message board, let alone post on message boards. They simply do not exist in the fairy tale message board realm of your mind. STOP FALLING FOR IT.
Whoa... Easy there, Angela Lansbury... I didnt fall head over stupid for her... Didnt even reply more than once with anything more than normal small talk... I dont come on the internet for attention any more than you do... All Im saying is that I had these pms all of the sudden and they were from her... That doesnt mean I fell for anything... I am completely happy with my real life and come here purely for entertainment purposes like everyone else... Well, most everyone else...

And by "losers on an 80s message board", you do realize that you're on here too right??? So don't be so hard on yourself...
The ironic thing is that RPBitch has more than twice the amount of posts SikkiNixx has.
digna

Post by digna »

enter your username wrote:
digna wrote: Well my wife's as hot.. or hotter than the "Lisa Vie" and I have homes in Indiana and Tennessee (and The Dominican Republic)

.. and I'm a mess, not a drug addict, nor do I drink, but she's way out of my league.. I'm 40 and falling apart.. and she's hotter than Lisa, so it's not THAT out there. Donnie's talented and funny as hell.. That goes a long way with Women..

Just sayin', it's not a complete "Joke".
Every word of what you wrote is bullshit.
digna wrote:quote]

No you're beautiful, and I've never been a blond... or even white kind of guy.. so yeah you're really something. I love Dominican (my wife), Europian, Asian etc, but your pictures are perty.

Hey Sherlock, what's bullshit?
digna

Post by digna »

... Oh, so I'm not a complete mess, but the rest is 100%.
digna

Post by digna »

enter your username wrote:
digna wrote: Hey Sherlock, what's bullshit?
Every word of what you wrote is bullshit.
Fuck you, just because you're a piece of shit doesn't mean everybody on here is.. I have nothing to prove, it's all a fact.

I've been here too long to go back and forth with you fucked up losers/pussies (some, not all).

I've had my Myspace and family stuff on here before, but thanks to some of the sane people on here I took it down...

If you live in any of the three places I stated I'd be glad to prove whatever, unless I see some fucked up freak like half the fucked up people on here (no offense uptheass).
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

deathcurse wrote:SikkiNixx is so stupid he thinks wine doesn't have alcohol in it.

Any of you chicks so much as wink at him and he'll give you his credit card number.
:roll: Again with this???

You gonna follow me around like a lost puppy forever???

Its ok little fella... I'm sympathetic towards the handicapped...

Let me re-iterate what I said last time, some people dont catch even the most blatant of sarcasm, so you gotta hold their hand and point it out for them... Case in point: DC... I see you've changed your avatar since I noted how stupid it was... You're welcome :)

You can deny till you die, but this little homosexual e-crush you have on me is as obvious as my sarcasm should have been to you... (about the no alcohol in wine)

I worked in a strip club from ages 19 to 23... I think I know what contains alcohol...

I wont be waitng for your little attempt at making yourself seem smarter and wittier than me, but I'm sure it will arrive, and prove my point...
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

~tapping fingers~

We're waiting Donnie.. "LisaVie".. "IndianaWhateverIsReallyDonnieVie".. and all the other "LisaVie is REAL.. I've met her I know" people..

What say you?

This is SOOO Steve Summers of you Donnie...
You were a total jerk when I met you in 08 at ROK.. I thought it was just because I brought up seeing you at dive bars .. guess the issue was deeper than that..
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Yeah, seriously. I'm dying to hear the explanations;

"She's real...I know her...I have no proof. Why is my saying this not enough to convince you people?"

roughly translates into...

"Please, dear god, tell me I did not just spend countless hours of my life fawning over a made-up girl on the internet who I pretended to know in real life...again!"
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

17 pages. I left off @ page 5.

Does someone have the Cliff Notes to what I missed?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series