Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Caustic Queen »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Where can we find the real Hayley so we can get her in on this action? You think she's even heard of EZN or Sludge? Judging by the company she keeps, that is doubtful.
One of the Myspace pages is real..
It's surprisingly under the name "Hayley" :shock:
lol

Shall we go add her?
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

enter your username wrote:I feel sorry for the kid when you see the sick shit Lisa Vee and IdiotData have been associating with her photos.

At least she doesn't have to see what I've been doing to her photos.
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

I'm confused about one thing...

Didn't T and some other members of the band that posted within these threads seem to know Lisa? I thought she was hit on at shows by other members or something? Why didn't they ever call out Lisa?
MissBrownstone
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MissBrownstone »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:I feel sorry for the kid when you see the sick shit Lisa Vee and IdiotData have been associating with her photos.
Don't. According to "Anon" on that Hollywood Reporter site, Hayley hangs with a group called the Dirty Dozen and is a fake bitch. I hate her already.

Also, the last comment on that site:
"MrsVie Says:

FINALLY"

:lol:
Trent Reznor wrote:[Metal Sludge is] populated mainly by unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

LisaVie wrote: alcohol numbs you???.... I have gallons of Donnie Vie's sperm inside me... there is enuff cocaine in that shit to numb us all... you can still change your vote... ;)
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Let's not forget, the real Lisa is no slouch either.

EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Let's not forget, the real Lisa is no slouch either.

So let's get this straight.

The other girlfriend was a photoshop, and this one is a painting?

LMAO. :lol:
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Good point! Maybe these girls are all in Donnie's imagination.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

i have no idea why some of you fucks are gloating over this
Lisa does exist and she's sweet as hell
she is the same person who you all thought was so nice

i guess some of you are pissed because you jerked off to the wrong picture :lol:

in that case YOU were the ones who were OWNED
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

That's probably Michelle...she's flying high right now..
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

it's hilarious some of you people think that "lisa vie" was created just for Metal Sludge
when it fact we knew her WAY before she ever started posting here
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Mazerati wrote:it's hilarious some of you people think that "lisa vie" was created just for Metal Sludge
So you've actually met her or you just knew her from another board?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Mazerati wrote:i have no idea why some of you fucks are gloating over this Lisa does exist.
Mazerati wrote:it's hilarious some of you people think that "lisa vie" was created just for Metal Sludge when it fact we knew her WAY before she ever started posting here
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Mazerati wrote:it's hilarious some of you people think that "lisa vie" was created just for Metal Sludge

Most people aren't questioning Lisa's existence, just wondering why she passed off another girl's pic as her own. No need to get so butthurt about it, junior.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Well...except that she must be fucking crazy.

Strike 1 - She Dates Donnie Vie
Strike 2 - She goes on and on about fucking Donnie Vie on Metal Sludge
Strike 3 - She uses someone else's picture as her own
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

TimBerrington wrote:

Proof?

Otherwise STFU douchebag.
1st of all douche start here
http://www.enuffznuff.com/forum/memberl ... file&u=296

and see how far back Lisa goes
and in here profile shes ALWAYS claimed to be from Tennessee
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

I think I'll pass on registering on the EZN board.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

LisaVie wrote:
upinsmoke wrote:
LisaVie wrote:poor girl...

you try to be nice... and turn your head while some guy jacks-off in you at the pool... then this shit happens... it's just not fair
I take it you've had your share of anonymous poolside facials? :lol:
nope... not anonymous... i know who donnie is
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Mazerati wrote:1st of all douche start here

Can't get into that waste station without an account.

So Maz, you're saying this is Lisa? That's your story and you're sticking to it?
You say you know her, have you actually met her in person?

poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Post by SatanHimself »

LeatherSnake wrote:
Besides, her eyes are too far apart, like a frog.

Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Mazerati wrote:
TimBerrington wrote:
Proof?

Otherwise STFU douchebag.
1st of all douche start here

Listen, you stupid Donald Vie man groupie.

Obviously someone is behind the "Lisa Vie" alt.

But it sure as hell ain't Hayley Graul.

The hot chick in all of the photos that Don & Lisa claimed were here.

As for where they're actually located right now...

That's already been proven too.

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:*Note: His postings are currently showing an Indiana IP. Lisa's IP is shwoing in Tennessee.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

im still waiting for an answer to this question... mazzacrossdresser?!

you REALLY wanna be the becon as to what pix and who is real in THIS place?! :lol:
meisnerd13
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by meisnerd13 »

SatanHimself wrote:
LeatherSnake wrote:
Besides, her eyes are too far apart, like a frog.

Hmmmmm, this may explain a few things! Somewhere in this odyssey Donnie say's he and Jani Lane bonded on a tour.
Ten Years Gone wrote:

How is that a factor in who's the better player. By that logic, Bobby Dall is Jaco Pastorius compared to you.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Mazerati wrote:i have no idea why some of you fucks are gloating over this
Lisa does exist and she's sweet as hell
she is the same person who you all thought was so nice

i guess some of you are pissed because you jerked off to the wrong picture :lol:
So you're admitting they're not her pics, but we should believe she is who she says she is, huh? I don't know if she's really Donnie's girlfriend or not. That's not why everyone is up their collective asses. She must be pretty fucking ugly to have to use some innocent girl's pictures and make people think she's desperate enough to date Donnie fucking Vie. That poor kid in those pictures will never be able to go to a 80's rockfest (like she would anyway) without people laughing at her. I think it's pretty fucking shitty.

I find this gem kinda funny. I'm wondering why would she be apprehensive about posting pics since she's been using that girl's pics for so long? And conspiring to post "my bikini shot pictures *tee hee*!!!" when it's not even her?
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
LisaVie wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Lisa was apprehensive to post a picture on here...through much terse negotiations I talked her into posting that pic....and you repay her by attempting to sell her vaginally for trips to tourist destinations and tacky middle eastern strip mall countries....and complaining that the children in the picture look like cinnamon rolls.

Sludge, there is no pleasing you people.
we should have gone with the bikini shot... at least then the insults would have been funny and well deserved... :|
These people do not deserve bikini shots of you...Hell, they dont even deserve bikini shots of CHIP.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Drunk Kennedy wrote:im still waiting for an answer to this question... mazzacrossdresser?!

you REALLY wanna be the becon as to what pix and who is real in THIS place?! :lol:
:lol: :lol:
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Isn't Mazerati the dude who looks like Babydoll? *eta ^that's the pic right there!^

I must say, I've always found it interesting that Babydoll was such a huge EZN fan.
I've never known anyone who liked them (EVER) and never thought anyone here cared either until (hot) Lisa Vie showed up to coax all the Sludge "EZN fans" outta the woodwork.

Do all their fans looks alike?
weird
Last edited by HippiChik on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

up the ante EYU!! :lol:
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

enter your username wrote:
Mazerati wrote: and see how far back Lisa goes and in here profile shes ALWAYS claimed to be from Tennessee
She joined two years ago. So fucking what? She is still using another person's photo and lying.

Since I had to register a name to read your link, I went ahead and started a thread over there:

http://www.enuffznuff.com/forum/viewtop ... =909&t=765
I bet Sludge will explode with at least 2 or 3 new posters now. It might take a week or two judging by the amount of traffic that place gets.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

I wonder whic shit webzine Donnie was referring to here? http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =493084676#

Friday, June 05, 2009
my foxxy little manager
Category: Music
I see all kinds of ignorant shit posted around on various shit webzines, about myself and lately my girlfriend.

(Well she sees more of it, ‘cause I don’t bother with that shit or give a rats ass what some bozo has to say. I consider the sources, plus I’m so used to it. My grandpa and other wise men have told me "they only talk about ya if you’re worth talkin’ about", and usually they are just jealous and wish someone would talk about them.)
They say rude and inappropriate shit about her and to her. I understand that that goes with the territory when you are a known personality, and your girl is so absolutely gorgeous like my little Lisa is.

Well first of all you don’t get a girl like her with that kind of mentality and or lack of talent or any other redeeming quality. unless you call writing and screeching through some worthless 80s hair, gang chorus tunes, and or creating some shit talking based webzine where all kinds of retards can take time out of their non eventful lives to say mean things, and express negative opinions based on hearsay and gossip as if they could do anything worth anyone giving a shit about, or for example my girl would read one of those retarded inappropriate propositions and say, "yeah, I’m gonna leave my soulmate who loves me and treats me great, and who also happens to be my absolute favorite singer songwriter ever, for this asshole needledick poser that has no redeeming quality or anything special or attractive, that propositions me like some whore that he’s used to knowing, or even doesn’t even know any of them as well". You gotta wonder, what kind of mentality are we dealing with here.

In fact, she has recently taken on the challenge of finding (and showing me how to find) lots of unpaid back royalties. And having the business answer for ignoring me and my band. It’s just the tip of the iceberg. And I have to say, most of my associates haven’t treated her with much respect and just think of her as a bitch or a meddler because she watches out for me, where everyone is so used to just taking advantage of my trust, lack of business sense, and or unhealthy habits and state of mind.

Well any case, I just thought I’d take the time to say something good about someone that deserves it. Not only is my chick one of the cutest girls in the world, not only has she graduated college the top of her class, and comes from a quality high society family of doctors, lawyers and politicians, not only does she have the best personality and sense of humor. She is so good to me, takes great care of me, (MMMMMMMMM) and always has my back.

Anyways, this past year has been my most sober and happy days of my entire life, (with the exception of falling off the wagon a bit on the last ezn run, that most are aware of thanks to my band that chose to exaggerate, and make publicly known) With this girl, I’ve got a chance.

Anyways, I just got some money,,,,,I’m tickled pink to get it, and I thought I would thank the person responsible for helping me. And I don’t care if I sound lame or mushy.

People talk a lot of shit, but I just want to say, she’s the best girl a guy could have, she’s my best friend, and I love her madly.
Thank you baby, you saved my life!
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

donnie vie wrote:
She is so good to me, takes great care of me, (MMMMMMMMM) and always has my back.

well...now we know who wrote that annoying Obama song that the kindergartners are singing!