Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Metal Sludge »

Machado wrote:Are we still talking about this???

This topic should be put left alone already.

Really? Why?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Nicole76 wrote:I cant wait to see what IDI has to say about this...that is, if he isn't dangling from a noose in his bathroom right now.
LICKETYDADA wrote:Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Metal Sludge wrote:

Really? Why?
Without The Don's input, I think this thread has
lost a bit of it's Thunder!!!
:lol:
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

Stevie, I think it's time to give Donnie that 20 Q he asked for... He apparently has a few things he wants to clear up.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

Anthrax442 wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You people should hear the voice mail messages I have from Donnie.

These are clearly from a desperate man. He was ranting about her family being in Politics and shit was gonna hit the fan, etc...

I haven't heard any mumblings yet today. Wonder why? Maybe he's in a padded room right now.

Also, if memory serves me, I believe he was strutting around back stage in Mexico when we played that show together last spring (March 21st Skid Row, Z'nuff, PBF & Tuff) talking about his beautiful GF/Fiancee' and so on. And there was drama between him and PBF's Krash too.

God is he gonna look like a mega tool in the public eye after this one.

Epic failure.

Make up a young beauty queen GF and shove it in everyone's face for a solid year and now it turns out she ain't even real?

Noice!

I wish we were playing together next week, just to hang with this guy. Get in his mind and smile all day. It would be spectacular to say the least.

$tevil
So, just how far out of the loop do you think Donnie is, based on those voicemails? ...is it possible he's going to have a MAJOR breakdown now, i.e. are we talking possible overdose or something?
The only way out of a Sludge owning is a coffin.
Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

Somebody needs to call Nancy Grace to get her involved in this Justice For Hailey effort.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Anthrax442 wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:This is fucking great!! Total paydirt with the PMs and the actual pic...which anybody with one working eye can tell that it isn't the same girl.

A big "SUCK IT!!!" goes out to Antrax, deathcurse, IDIOTONWHELLS, and any other douchebag who kept saying that those pics were Lisa's. It's really funny how you guys are trying, as quickly as possible, to get away from the fact that even though there was irrefutable proof that the girl was Hayley, you fuckin' turds still didn't believe it and instead chose to believe more...uh, realistic theories, such as; Maybe Lisa's dad is an undercover agent for the FBI and if she posts pics with Donnie, it will blow his cover, and the commies will win!

I cant wait to see what IDI has to say about this...that is, if he isn't dangling from a nuse in his bathroom right now.
Again, find one post where I said it was her. Do it.
I don't feel like looking back through 40 pages of shit just to prove that you are an idiot. Instead of saying "it's her" or "it isnt her", you chose to give horrible excuses about everything, and acted like you were on IDIs side, like he was "in on something", that the rest of us idiots didn't know about.

You suck. End of discussion.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Serial_Mom wrote:Somebody needs to call Nancy Grace to get her involved in this Justice For Hailey effort.
Why not, she's already caused one person to commit suicide. I would think all the Monaco supporters would be in favor of this.l
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

In other words:

Please stop talking about this...it only reminds me of the many times I beat to an imaginary girl that I thought would one day run off and marry me and bear my children. :cry:
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Nicole76 wrote: I don't feel like looking back through 40 pages of shit just to prove that you are an idiot. Instead of saying "it's her" or "it isnt her", you chose to give horrible excuses about everything, and acted like you were on IDIs side, like he was "in on something", that the rest of us idiots didn't know about.

Really? I had your back in that Dokken thread, and this is how you repay me? Geez, who pissed in your Cheerios?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Machado wrote: I think this thread has
You obviously wouldn't know thunder if the business end struck you square in the ass.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Nicole76 wrote:

In other words:

Please stop talking about this...it only reminds me of the many times I beat to an imaginary girl that I thought would one day run off and marry me and bear my children. :cry:
:?: :?: :?:
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Seems the Don is trying to help his cause. He just sent me this. PROOF, Motherfuckers!

Serial_Mom
Headlining Clubs

Post by Serial_Mom »

Anthrax442 wrote:
Serial_Mom wrote:Somebody needs to call Nancy Grace to get her involved in this Justice For Hailey effort.
Why not, she's already caused one person to commit suicide. I would think all the Monaco supporters would be in favor of this.l
Say what?!?

Please - details!!!!!!
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

LICKETYDADA wrote:Image
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Anthrax442 wrote:
Nicole76 wrote: I don't feel like looking back through 40 pages of shit just to prove that you are an idiot. Instead of saying "it's her" or "it isnt her", you chose to give horrible excuses about everything, and acted like you were on IDIs side, like he was "in on something", that the rest of us idiots didn't know about.

Really? I had your back in that Dokken thread, and this is how you repay me? Geez, who pissed in your Cheerios?
Forgot you even posted in the Dokken thread. Oh yeah...well, thanks for that. But you did act like you were on IDIs side and only after the PMs and pics were posted did you finally hop off the fence and admit it wasn't her.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

:(
none of The Don's band members
have stepped up to support the guy.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Serial_Mom wrote:
Anthrax442 wrote:
Say what?!?

Please - details!!!!!!
There was this story months ago, within the last year I think, where a little kid had gone missing, and they figured out it was probably the Mom that was responsible. But they never found out any of the details, because Nancy Grace grilled the girl so badly on television she went home and killed herself.
ObiLesGroove
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by ObiLesGroove »

Don't know where to start.... It's hard to follow this thread when you 8 hours behind here in Europe. :evil:

To Ste.Vie:
Ever thought of writing a book about Metal Sludge? This thread will fill at least a chapter, And maybe you have some guest writers like Iggy, Hungwell or GarbageMan. I am sure it will sell more than the last Tuff Cd :wink:
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Nevermind it was way older than I thought...

Suicide of interviewee Melinda Duckett
In 2006, Grace was involved in an incident when a 21-year-old woman, Melinda Duckett, committed suicide following an interview conducted by Grace concerning the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son.[16]

Grace interviewed Duckett less than two weeks after the child went missing, questioning her for her alleged lack of openness regarding her son's disappearance, asking Duckett "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"[17] Duckett appeared confused and was unable to answer whether or not she had taken a polygraph test. When Grace asked her "why" she could not account for specific details, Duckett began to reply, "Because I was told not to," to which Grace responded, "Ms. Duckett, you are not telling us for a reason. What is the reason? You refuse to give even the simplest facts of where you were with your son before he went missing. It is day twelve." According to the CNN transcript, Duckett replied, "(INAUDIBLE) with all media. It's not just there, just all media. Period." Grace then moved on to a media psychologist who asserted that Duckett was "skirting around the issue."[16][17]

The next day before the airing of the show, Duckett shot herself, a death that relatives claim was influenced by media scrutiny, particularly from Grace.[16][18] Speaking to the The Orlando Sentinel, Duckett's grandfather Bill Eubank said, "Nancy Grace and the others, they just bashed her to the end. She was not one anyone ever would have thought of to do something like this."[citation needed] CNN has also been criticized for allowing the show to air in the wake of Duckett's suicide.[citation needed] Police investigating the case had not named Melinda Duckett as a suspect in the case at the time, but after her suicide the police did say that, as nearly all parents are in missing-child cases, she was a suspect from the beginning.[16]

In an interview on Good Morning America, Nancy Grace said in reaction to events that "If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide. To suggest that a 15- or 20-minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing."[citation needed] She then said that, while she sympathized with the family, she knew from her own experience as a victim of crime that such people look for somebody else to blame.[19]

While describing it as an "extremely sad development," Janine Iamunno, a spokeswoman for Grace,[16] said that her program would continue to follow the case as they had a "responsibility to bring attention to this case in the hopes of helping find Trenton Duckett."[citation needed] Grace herself however said, "I do not feel that our show is to blame for what happened to Melinda Duckett. The truth is not always nice or polite or easy to go down. Sometimes it's harsh, and it hurts."[16]

On November 21, 2006, thesmokinggun.com exposed pending litigation on behalf of the estate of Melinda Duckett, asserting a wrongful death claim against CNN and Grace. The attorney for the estate alleges that, even if Duckett did kill her own son, Grace's aggressive questioning so traumatized Duckett that she committed suicide. She also argues that CNN's decision to air the interview after Duckett's suicide traumatized her family.[20][21]
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Machado wrote::(
none of The Don's band members
have stepped up to support the guy.
5 minutes ago you ask why we're still talking about this...you've made 3 posts since then.

I personally think there's plenty left...we just need Lisa Vie and Donnie to rejoin this topic...maybe a T or some other band member? What about 20 questions with Chip? We need to revisit him requesting Lisa Vie to not chat and why?? I think we get more truth out of Chip than Donnie.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Nicole76 wrote: Forgot you even posted in the Dokken thread. Oh yeah...well, thanks for that. But you did act like you were on IDIs side and only after the PMs and pics were posted did you finally hop off the fence and admit it wasn't her.
IDI played everyone like a fiddle, it was a brilliant work. I thought it was funny, so I did a lot of Devil's advocate. I called people when they made statements that were incorrect logically. I certainly don't think that anything I did was rude enough to get people pissed at me, certainly not compared to most of the better/worse trolls here.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Anthrax442 wrote:

Dorkken fanbois backstabbing each other :lol:

Anthrax sucks too, they were/are a 3rd rate metallica.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

That's like saying "I had your back at the gay bar".

Also Anthrax442, I remain in my case and un-tuned but thanks for thinking about me..
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

You don't need to play Devils advocate when 99.9% of the evidence is on the side of those who were saying that the pics were Hayley's not LisaVie's. IDI didn't play anyone like a fiddle once the shit hit the fan; there were only a handful of ppl who still refused to believe those pics were Hayleys. Brilliant? Harping on whether or not a thumbnail is a new pic is your idea of brilliant? But, whatever...I'm not trying to get into this..it only takes away from the epic fail orgy that is IDI, deathcurse, Donnie and Lisa.

Not to shy away from the matters at hand; Who is the girl in the pic? The real Lisa...or some random child that Donnie got to take a pic for Sludge. Where's Donnie? Where's Lisa? How does Hayley feel about all of this?

...and grish, I'm not a fanboi...now run along and google random, useless information in hopes that you can somehow work it into one of your stupid posts.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Jack Drugless wrote:
Also Anthrax442, I remain in my case and un-tuned but thanks for thinking about me..
Golf Clap...
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Nicole76 wrote:You don't need to play Devils advocate...
Well, of course I don't NEED to. I don't NEED to post in this thread, but I figured I'd contribute to the mess. :D

Lisa's not talking and Donnie's clueless, so good luck figuring out the truth.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I have to say, this might be the suckiest page in 42 pages.

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP UNLESS IT IS INTERESTING.
upinsmoke
Headlining Clubs

Post by upinsmoke »

Machado wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:

Really? Why?
Without The Don's input, I think this thread has
:lol:

No it hasn't. Many questions have yet to be answered.