Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SatanHimself
Choking On His Own Vomit

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SatanHimself »

blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

enter your username wrote:
blondeintexas wrote:Their ip address are showing up in different locations because -- shocker! -- they're in different locations.

I've seen the "proof". Lisa isn't as blonde or tan as she appears in the older ones that have been posted here before (so yes, she was younger when they were taken). As Idiamindada said, the features in the newer and older photos line up perfectly.

As for Hayley Graul: the Myspace profile says that she lives in California, and the Facebook profile says that she lives in Texas. Both are private. Come on, you can do better than that.
This lying cunt has gotten off easy.
Ha! Feel free to scrutinize every post I've ever made, but I've never lied. I'm just very careful about pointing fingers. You can ask Lisa herself (or whatever name she's calling herself these days) -- I told her that I wouldn't make a conclusion until she sent additional pictures, in better lighting, posed differently. Which she didn't.

But honestly, this is one of the least entertaining threads I've ever read on here. Considering the subject material, it should have been amazing, but....no.
Buddy Rydell
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Buddy Rydell »

Doctor Rydell here

more proof Donnie wrote this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WilUP9bKByk

damn shame as a psychologist this is very disturbing cry for help
Dr. Buddy Rydell - Dr. Rydell is a therapist with a tendency for the unusual.
blondeintexas

Post by blondeintexas »

="Enter Your Username"]You weren't being careful. You were lying. You said the pictures lined up perfectly. The girls couldn't even pass as distance relatives. Nobody gives a fuck whether a dumb whore such as yourself found this thread entertaining. Your idea of entertainment is a old drug addicted wash up singing a flop song. Go fuck yourself you two bit cum dumpster.
Hi babe! Slowly, I'll melt your icy heart...
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

drummertroy wrote:She replied after I emailed "her" saying it wasn't her, her and Donnie are as happy as fuck etc etc.
shut the fuck up already.

Another Clown who's Buff on the net...bro--just reporting what I heard. It's the "gossip board"--get a clue.

You seem to not be sure what side you're on--so focus.

I was just reporting what I had heard.
Stop being a pussy and hey..you can see my dates at www.drummertroy.com

wanna tell me to shut the fuck up? Find me and tell me.

Cheers hunnie
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
Buddy Rydell
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Buddy Rydell »

blondeintexas wrote:
blondeintexas wrote:Their ip address are showing up in different locations because -- shocker! -- they're in different locations.

I've seen the "proof". Lisa isn't as blonde or tan as she appears in the older ones that have been posted here before (so yes, she was younger when they were taken). As Idiamindada said, the features in the newer and older photos line up perfectly.

As for Hayley Graul: the Myspace profile says that she lives in California, and the Facebook profile says that she lives in Texas. Both are private. Come on, you can do better than that.
This lying cunt has gotten off easy.
Ha! Feel free to scrutinize every post I've ever made, but I've never lied. I'm just very careful about pointing fingers. You can ask Lisa herself (or whatever name she's calling herself these days) -- I told her that I wouldn't make a conclusion until she sent additional pictures, in better lighting, posed differently. Which she didn't.

But honestly, this is one of the least entertaining threads I've ever read on here. Considering the subject material, it should have been amazing, but....no.

Miss blondeintexas

You find this thread "least entertaining" due to the fact that you LIED and now are doing the worst back-peddle I have every seen in my career of a psychologist! You are what we call in my field an enabler for low lifes like the Vies. This picture you "saw" and you said and i quote "As Idiamindada said, the features in the newer and older photos line up perfectly." I don't know of any other way you could of have had more admittance that you were in on this hoax and a lowlife lying conspirator.

You are self-owned, but since you are an attracitve young woman and have made this huge error in this "Sludge" enviroment all male posters will forgive you in hopes of vieing (pun intended) for your attention. On the other hand the female posters will rip you to pieces, and rightfully so

Best Regards
Mr. Rydell
Dr. Buddy Rydell - Dr. Rydell is a therapist with a tendency for the unusual.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Caustic Queen.....LOL! "If she's so great, why doesn't she post her real pic?
just wondering."

You naughty little girl.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =493084676
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Sinderella

Post by Sinderella »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:

Don't be such a penus. :shock:

LMFAO!!!!!

Post by cumshot »

Personally, i was suspicious from this moment..

LisaVie wrote:
if i wanted fame i would be dating tony romo or a number of hot guys... trust me... i have more options than you can imagine.... i choose donnie...

cumshot wrote:
..i love dumb whores. God bless 'em.

This exchange above was my first post on a "LisaVie" thread, which was on page 35 of this now infamous thread: LINK >> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197144&start=1020

In the link to the above thread if you go back and read my first post on page 35 to my last post near the end of page 37 you will see that from the very beginning i did my best at bitch-slapping "LisaVie" and "her" faithful fans on the board that were kissing "her" ass at every turn, who i hate to say even included quality posters such as TommyTwoTone84, its alright Tommy, i forgive you my friend :lol: ..All the others seem to have disappeared.

..after me and a few others called BULLSHIT on the Tony Romo thing, "she" seemed to realize "she" went too far and says this on page 37:

LisaVie wrote:
I agree, it was a stupid to use Tony Romo's name... it would be highly unlikely that I could still have any sort of chance with him... not that I would want to...

"STILL"??? :lol:

Then she went on to say:

LisaVie wrote:
Donnie and I knew each other a long while before we became a solid couple... he earned me... trust me... and there is no doubt in either of our minds why I'm with him...

That shit right there sent up red flags for myself, i mean, we're talkin Tony Romo the quaterback for the Dallas fuckin' Cowboys and this "Lisa" bitch is saying how "she" chose Donnie Vie over Romo. Now sure, thats possible, the power of love and all that shit, but it was extremely unlikely, as one thing i have learned over the years is young hot bitches love money & fame, and if you have either they will almost always prefer you over a guy that has neither, hell, the amount of pussy Gene Simmons has gotten is ironclad proof of this.

..anyway.. put this thread in the METAL SLUDGE HALL OF FAME (or HALL OF SHAME).. along with Michael Hott.. TattooedLion.. and the other greatest hits of the Gossip Board.

Funny stuff.. the internet is a strange place indeed. :lol:
Last edited by cumshot on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

enter your username, I know you're trying to earn a plaque for best interweb columbo and all; and we appreciate it, we really do. But maybe you need a nap. I don't think you've slept much in days, and BlondeInTexas is all kinds of awesome. Maybe you should chill. This isn't a witch-hunt anymore.

So go have a juicebox, a cookie, take a nap and come back and see how far this fight with you and Troy is gonna go.

8)

Anyone calling 75 Pages??
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

SatanHimself wrote:Image
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's fucking hilarious Satan.
cumshot
Headlining Clubs

Post by cumshot »

yadayada wrote:
cumshot wrote:Personally, i was suspicious from this moment..

LisaVie wrote:
if i wanted fame i would be dating tony romo or a number of hot guys... trust me... i have more options than you can imagine.... i choose donnie...

cumshot wrote:
..i love dumb whores. God bless 'em.
I remember that post, I thought it was hilarious and unintentionally funny on many levels..
On Page 37 of that thread, this is what i said about "her" attention whoring:

cumshot wrote:
This whore must be enjoying her 15 minutes of metal sludge fame, now thats an achievement to be proud of!

To which "she" replied:

LisaVie wrote:
I don't know what you think you know about me besides the fact that I am with Donnie, but you are as far off about me as you possibly could be... and as I said before... you are pathetic... you obviously have major insecurity problems... either that or you're just some loser with a 300lb wife who's mad at the world... either way... you are just some anonymous loser...

Going back now and reading that thread is almost as funny as reading this one! :lol:
yadayada wrote: A pretty face seems to be enough to make some people fall for all kinds of delusions.
That about sums up this whole drama.

This is what i had to say about that on the same page of that thread:

cumshot wrote:
Some of you must be such freekin' losers you feel enthused that a broad that doesnt look like the cow in your backyard will actually acknowlege your pathetic existence on a intenet message board.

Looks like some losers got played. :lol:
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

yadayada wrote:
cumshot wrote:Looks like some losers got played. :lol:
Yep. But there is also the other side of the coin ... I admit that I always thought this board is a bit ... retarded, some of it was still fun though (and I've been lurking on here on and off for about 5 years now, long before the whole fake drama started). But now I have to say this, some people on here are surprisingly smart, at least a lot smarter than the people on the Vie board and EZN board. ;) During this one week when they posted the sick jokes on the Vie board I already said that Metal Sludge looks like Mensa compared to the Vie board. It still does, haha.

Ok, I better shut up now before Roxxy starts to post BS about me again ...
u still a fan?
DrummerBoy
Taking Music Lessons

Post by DrummerBoy »

yadayada wrote: Yep, you do sound like the typical EZN fan. :lol:
It's amusing how these EZN chumps are trying to sidetrack the beatdown. Earlier, drummerboy and mazerati tried to shift attention away from the real Lisa Vie jailbait photo and post some innocent person's photo. That was pretty sick and it failed miserably.

Just to make it clear I think you mean DrummerTroy - I have been watching this train wreck of a thread grow and am loving it. No way I would be sidelining the topics!
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

I'm over it, but keep coming back expecting to see a Keyser Soze ending.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Mazerati wrote:u still a fan?
I don't know what's creepier. This statement or the two making out in your sig combined with a naked chick avatar.

Pathetic.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

I still want to see how IDI spins this, but something tells me he waited too long to be able to come up with anything remotely humorous.

Especially since I don't know that we'll ever hear from Donnie or Lisa again. At least not on here...
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

RPBitch wrote:
I don't know what's creepier. This statement or the two making out in your sig combined with a naked chick avatar.

Pathetic.
not as pathetic as an adult typing in lime green letters,heffer

what the fuck is wrong with asking her if she's still a fan
she was a big fan of the band before and was just wondering if all the crap over at the enuff z board has affected that
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

yadayada wrote:
u 12?
yup,no matter what goes down it's the music that counts the most
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

You're a nut swinger, Mazerati. You get attention from some no-name band member and you kiss their ass like you'll get something out of it in the end. And you kissed the ass of his 'girlfriend' and even her friend. Throughout this thread, you acted like you were in the circle and told people they were wrong like people would think, "Wow. He KNOWS Enuff Z Nuff!!!!11". And you say that's not as pathetic as changing the colors of the words typed?

This asshole has lied, stolen, used a little girl to take pics and pass off as his own girlfriend, and even ruined his own shows, yet you keep supporting his stupidity. Find a more deserving band to be a fan boy of.

(And yeah, no one uses colored fonts on SLUDGE. Dumbass.)
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Mazerati is a weirdo. There is something seriously wrong with that guy.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

RPBitch wrote:You're a nut swinger, Mazerati. You get attention from some no-name band member and you kiss their ass like you'll get something out of it in the end. And you kissed the ass of his 'girlfriend' and even her friend. Throughout this thread, you acted like you were in the circle and told people they were wrong like people would think, "Wow. He KNOWS Enuff Z Nuff!!!!11". And you say that's not as pathetic as changing the colors of the words typed?

This asshole has lied, stolen, used a little girl to take pics and pass off as his own girlfriend, and even ruined his own shows, yet you keep supporting his stupidity. Find a more deserving band to be a fan boy of.

(And yeah, no one uses colored fonts on SLUDGE. Dumbass.)
look the guy helped me through a tough time last year ok
around this same time last year
so he's not a bad guy

just sayin
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

^See what I mean? Fucking weirdo.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

saracapri wrote:Mazerati is a weirdo. There is something seriously wrong with that guy.
ya like u know anything about me
i guess the thing that makes me a weirdo is that i'm not negative like some of you pricks 24/7
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

deathcurse wrote:I've always been friendly with Lisa so while she might not be interested in proving shit to the jackals here, for some reason she thought it necessary to clear things up with me.

I think there are other reasons why she won't post the pics publicly. I can only speculate on those reasons.

By the way, when I say I was friendly with Lisa, don't get all excited. I have a girlfriend and Lisa is quite obviously in love with Donnie.

Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend, by the way:

Hey DC!
Hate to tell you this but just as late as yesterday your girlfriend was cheating on you.

Her blog - http://www.improveme.se/Natacha
Google pictures - http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv&so ... a=N&tab=wi

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Don't worry though, I think you can Google a new one in no time.
Sludge, just like Mexican telenovelas.
Last edited by Kristy_Deville on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Mazerati wrote:
saracapri wrote:Mazerati is a weirdo. There is something seriously wrong with that guy.
i guess the thing that makes me a weirdo is that i'm not negative like some of you pricks 24/7
No.....that's not it.

I know you are a weird Enuff Z Nuff stalker/groupie. Which, let's face it, is pretty odd. There are also those strange, unexplained pictures of you dressed up as a woman floating around. But I can't say that those things are what creep me out about you. It's something more. Some unexplained oddity in your mannerism and appearance that, frankly, just creep me out. I realize I instinctively use two words to describe you....odd and creepy.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Kristy_Deville wrote:

Hey DC!
Hate to tell you this but just as late as yesterday your girlfriend was cheating on you.

Her blog - http://www.improveme.se/Natacha
Google pictures - http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv&so ... a=N&tab=wi

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Don't worry though, I think you can Google a new one in no time.
Sludge, just like Mexican telenovelas.

Wow, you found a picture of the girl that DC posted when he was being sarcastic. That's some good detective work there, Lou.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

aceshigh wrote:What the fuck is going on in Donaldland?

Someone HAS to go to that gig.
This fucking show is less than a mile from my house but I'm in Indy until next Thursday. I may send my wife.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

saracapri wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
No.....that's not it.

I know you are a weird Enuff Z Nuff stalker/groupie. Which, let's face it, is pretty odd. There are also those strange, unexplained pictures of you dressed up as a woman floating around. But I can't say that those things are what creep me out about you. It's something more. Some unexplained oddity in your mannerism and appearance that, frankly, just creep me out. I realize I instinctively use two words to describe you....odd and creepy.
fine i can't help or change impressions but lord do you seriously think that's me? :lol:

i do admit that babydoll being from illinois and an enuff z'nuff fan IS pretty weird but damn
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

johnk5150 wrote:
aceshigh wrote:What the fuck is going on in Donaldland?

Someone HAS to go to that gig.
This fucking show is less than a mile from my house but I'm in Indy until next Thursday. I may send my wife.
watch this thread brings a packed house lol