Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy1 wrote:And still a cunt....

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to Yada!
So Roxxy, tell us your views and story on this fiasco. Did you two ever meet or did you know Lisa was a picture faker?

You're clearly concerned how Lisa is feeling but have you thought about Haley? You know, the chick that Lisa has been pretending to be while dragging her picture in the fucking mud?
Either way, if you need to steal pic's from someone online to cover your identity, you don't need to be online. Say what you want about Sludge but stealing someones identity makes you a slimy bitch. Backing them for doing so makes you a dirty twat as well.

How about all the EZN fan's who bought into this shit, OH LISA YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL I HOPE YOU AND DONNIE ARE HAPPY! All while they played them like suckers. The best part is I bet their blind fans will say..OH IT'S OK WE UNDERSTAND YOUR MUSIC IS GREAT! In other words, they don't give a fuck about Haley or how much of a fucking snake they are.

Fuck you if that's your stance.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
aceshigh
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by aceshigh »

How long has Donald been aware of the net?

Fake internet girlfriends are so late 90's.
You either Smoke, or you get Smoked!
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

TriumphTheInsultComicDog wrote:Enjoy! :D

Drugs, a Tennessee phone book, internet girlfriend in his locket, and a Pedo Bear bracelet?

WIN.
MissBrownstone
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MissBrownstone »

nsanm8r wrote:quick and dirty. just the way I like it...

This is beautiful. I'd put it on my wall.
Trent Reznor wrote:[Metal Sludge is] populated mainly by unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Roxxy1 wrote:Ok...here's the truth....insert your jokes later.

I had no idea Lisa wasn't the Lisa in the pics. Not till you all did. And I didn't back anyone in stealing someone else's pics.

Am I gullible(sp?) and the worst part (or best part for all of you) is that to most everyone, I'm nice. Way tooooo nice.

But I do care about Lisa.....no matter what happens. She has been there for me through alot and I'm grateful for that.
You should be pissed that someone pretended to be something they're not just to get attention and didn't tell you the truth once you became close. Instead of stealing some average/pretty woman's pictures, she stole pics from a perfect 10. Why? Attention. Pretty pathetic. She wanted to BE her and made a whole online persona as this person so people would kiss her ass. Wonder if Donnie will dump her ass once he realizes she's not that pretty at all?

I'm sorry you were duped, but I would be way more pissed about it. At her for not coming clean and at myself for falling for it.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

SikkiNixx wrote::lol:

Just saw the pedo-bear bracelet...

BTW, anyone notice that Stevie never posted his PMs between him and Lisa???

She showed me those a while back too... He is the biggest fool out of everyone...

Aren't ya buddy? :wink:
Actually I never PM'd her.

But I did myspace her, and e-mail.

You are correct. I was a fool.

For a few days I exchanged with this "Lisa Vie", and then I asked for a pic of her with a simple sign with the days date on it. When she didn't produce it, I put 2 and 2 together. And the foolishness from me ended. My continued flirty comments were as much as my genuine interest in that "hot girl" as they were to annoy Donnie Vie. Who seemed to e-mail or myspace me just about every time I made a comment.

I think I'm gonna myspace Haley, maybe this will work out after all.

$tevil

"The Power of Good Pussy will make fools out of the best of us"
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy1 wrote:Ok...here's the truth....insert your jokes later.

I had no idea Lisa wasn't the Lisa in the pics. Not till you all did. And I didn't back anyone in stealing someone else's pics.

Am I gullible(sp?) and the worst part (or best part for all of you) is that to most everyone, I'm nice. Way tooooo nice.

But I do care about Lisa.....no matter what happens. She has been there for me through alot and I'm grateful for that.

That Haley girl is beautiful and yes, I told "her" so many times. I'm sure she could give a shit what's going on here. But yeah, if it were my daughter, I'd probably be pissed.

That's it. You guys can start rippin it up now.
That's fair enough. Good honest answer. You got lied too and whatever her excuse is you're not bothered by it.

With that being said it's funny that you can talk shit about Sludge or Yada in the same breath while supporting two snakes like Donnie and Lisa.

Lisa stole pic's, her and donnie lied too everyone...From that point on all of their bull shit story's are in question. Anyone that would go to great lengths just to cover up a lie is the lowest form of life. Enjoy your friend ship with someone like that.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Scaryhead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Scaryhead »

Roxxy1 wrote:I had no idea Lisa wasn't the Lisa in the pics. Not till you all did. And I didn't back anyone in stealing someone else's pics.

I am gullible(sp?) and the worst part (or best part for all of you) is that to most everyone, I'm nice. Way tooooo nice.

That Haley girl is beautiful and yes, I told "her" so many times. I'm sure she could give a shit what's going on here. But yeah, if it were my daughter, I'd probably be pissed.

That's fucked up.

Like when George's mother thought she was getting advice from a Chinese woman.
meisnerd13
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by meisnerd13 »

Roxxy1 wrote:
I am gullible(sp?) and the worst part (or best part for all of you) is that to most everyone, I'm nice. Way tooooo nice.
You forgot to add "Hot" to your self description! :wink:
Ten Years Gone wrote:

How is that a factor in who's the better player. By that logic, Bobby Dall is Jaco Pastorius compared to you.
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

MissBrownstone wrote:

That is nice isn't it. I just bought the same one from a guy in a van parked in the lot of the local gas station. He's there every Saturday morning.
I got this one too...
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
rikraffmrktng
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by rikraffmrktng »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
Actually I never PM'd her.

But I did myspace her, and e-mail.

You are correct. I was a fool.

For a few days I exchanged with this "Lisa Vie", and then I asked for a pic of her with a simple sign with the days date on it. When she didn't produce it, I put 2 and 2 together. And the foolishness from me ended. My continued flirty comments were as much as my genuine interest in that "hot girl" as they were to annoy Donnie Vie. Who seemed to e-mail or myspace me just about every time I made a comment.

I think I'm gonna myspace Haley, maybe this will work out after all.

$tevil

"The Power of Good Pussy will make fools out of the best of us"
Stevil gets a Super Balls Award for admitting that. Not covering it up. But just saying that it is what it is.
digna

Post by digna »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:a bunch of pm stuff

Man, you are a nice guy.

Never On Sunday's 4EVA !!!1

<3

Oh God I had some good times there... is Silverton (NOS) still there?

Sorry to interupt this mess...
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Roxxy1 wrote:
meisnerd13 wrote:
Roxxy1 wrote:
You forgot to add "Hot" to your self description! :wink:

Well that's 2 of you..... the others here thought I look like an ol lady :)
Just for clarification....I'm 36, I've had 3 children. So I'm not too bad for an ol lady.
Holy shit you're only 36? Figured you was closer to 40.....Still cute tho, I'd pound ya till you glowed.

Can't help but think back to all your supportive Lisa posts "She's very beautiful!"

Don't think I ever said she was cute? Hum.....I was to busy not liking her.
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

I told her I would never run it up her mud flower.
Facedown

Post by Facedown »

Is there a reason why "Lisa" and Donnie can't access their accounts?
Wouldn't this be a lot more fun if they were here?
Last edited by Facedown on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonedog wrote:I let Facedown get the better of me
bonedog wrote:My first kid will be born when I am 47.
bonedog wrote:I suck at sludging.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

MissBrownstone wrote:

It's my favorite, too.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Facedown wrote:Is there a reason why "Lisa" and Donnie can't access their accounts?
Wouldn't this be a lot more fun if they were here?
Most likely part of the "bullshit."

Victim-stuff.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Roxxy1 wrote:I was pissed. She knows that. But it's my own fault. I never would have cared what she looked like. And I guess I am typical of what you guys have talked about. I do still love the music. And I'm not mad at Lisa. I know it was a stupid thing to do, but there were reasons for it. I'm not defending. I'm just stating.

Just a thought...but hasn't that sexxatraction guy been awfully quiet considering how much he hates Donnie?
You have reasons that you can't disclose? Well, put up or shut up, punta. Stop trying to shift any attention to SexxAtraxxion. You lied for a bitch you never even met and continue to stick up her....and you have somehow managed to get out of getting your come-uppins. Lets focus on that. I'd like to see you get raked through the coals like that blob IDI.
MissBrownstone
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MissBrownstone »

John Simon Ritchie wrote: That is nice isn't it. I just bought the same one from a guy in a van parked in the lot of the local gas station. He's there every Saturday morning.
I got this one too...
At the risk of threadjacking...I may or may not own a copy of that painting.

Anyway, I like Triumph's a lot, too. The attention to detail is noteworthy!
Trent Reznor wrote:[Metal Sludge is] populated mainly by unattractive plump females who publicly fantasize about having sex with guys in bands.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

Roxxy1 wrote:I fully expect to be raked. Have at it.
I think you WANT the attention :lol:
John Simon Ritchie
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by John Simon Ritchie »

Nicole76 wrote:
Roxxy1 wrote:I was pissed. She knows that. But it's my own fault. I never would have cared what she looked like. And I guess I am typical of what you guys have talked about. I do still love the music. And I'm not mad at Lisa. I know it was a stupid thing to do, but there were reasons for it. I'm not defending. I'm just stating.

Just a thought...but hasn't that sexxatraction guy been awfully quiet considering how much he hates Donnie?
You have reasons that you can't disclose? Well, put up or shut up, punta. Stop trying to shift any attention to SexxAtraxxion. You lied for a bitch you never even met and continue to stick up her....and you have somehow managed to get out of getting your come-uppins. Lets focus on that. I'd like to see you get raked through the coals like that blob IDI.
Damn, and to think that I didn't like you a few months ago. You rock, haha. :wink:
"I was looking for that great jazz note that destroyed the walls of Jericho." - The Clash, The Sound Of Sinners
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Stop with the tired-ass martyr routine already.

I've always hated you.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

lets take a moment to review something...

We find out Lisa is not the person in the photos she's been saying she is for several years.

We find out Lisa does not live with Donnie like they say they have been for over a year.

We find that Troy, Stevie, and several other sludge posters had never met her in real life like we were led to believe.

We find that Lisa is sick which is ... wait a sec... was she sick BEFORE this hit the fan? Because she was following right along in this tread before it came up. Even after it did... and she's spent plenty of time emailing people to help her lie and defend herself. I'm not saying she's not sick, but is it possible? YES. If I was sick, I wouldn't be spending so much time on-line. If you were to call me, I could convince you that I was sick if I wanted to.
DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Roxxy1 wrote:Are you kidding? I love it! That's why I have a grand total of what, 150 posts on here in the past few months.

Should we expect 150 more of you making more excuses for Donald & Lisa?

You really think anyone here is really gonna take your word on anything?

You've been exposed and made as a liar too.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

yadayada wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:For a few days I exchanged with this "Lisa Vie", and then I asked for a pic of her with a simple sign with the days date on it. When she didn't produce it, I put 2 and 2 together.
Just curious, why did you ask her for a picture with sign in the first place? Did you have a gut feeling that there is something weird going on?
Well like a jackass I was through a scenario online once before with a chick named Belle (Isabella) who appeared to have hi jacked some hot chicks photos. She's blocked me now, but has a bunch of us retarded 80s guys in her top friends. Clearly some of them have NO CLUE that she is about as real as Lisa Vie is/was.

She started myspac'ing me, and again I asked for a simple verification of her in a picture with some random request. She would always reply with: "How about one with me and my Grandma" or "How about me in the morning with a cup of coffee with NO make up on".

My reply: "No, how about you write COFFEE on a piece of paper and hold it up?" Then she'd have to quick log off or answer the door, etc.. after a few short attempts I told her I had a feeling she was not being truthful, and of course she lost it. Why didn't I trust her, why would she lie and a bunch of other shit. I would come back with something like, "Sorry, didn't know you hated COFFEE. How about if it says TRUST?"

Like they say, if it's TOO good to be true. Then it probably ain't.

Hence Donnie Vie scoring some preppy beauty like Haley.

$tevil

"The Power of Sludge Compels You"
nsanm8r

Post by nsanm8r »

Roxxy1 wrote:The only thing I've been exposed for is a fool....like quite a few others. Tell me what I've lied about...

I agree... you didn't "Lie" about anything... you just let yourself be led by someone you really don't know who may or may not be feeding you a ton of BS.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Roxxy1 wrote:The only thing I've been exposed for is a fool....like quite a few others. Tell me what I've lied about...
How about being exposed for being old and wrinkled?

Just sayin'

$tevil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

nsanm8r wrote:lets take a moment to review something...

We find out Lisa is not the person in the photos she's been saying she is for several years.

We find out Lisa does not live with Donnie like they say they have been for over a year.

We find that Troy, Stevie, and several other sludge posters had never met her in real life like we were led to believe.

We find that Lisa is sick which is ... wait a sec... was she sick BEFORE this hit the fan? Because she was following right along in this tread before it came up. Even after it did... and she's spent plenty of time emailing people to help her lie and defend herself. I'm not saying she's not sick, but is it possible? YES. If I was sick, I wouldn't be spending so much time on-line. If you were to call me, I could convince you that I was sick if I wanted to.
I hope you are not implying that I led anyone to believe I met her, because I never did.

And correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Nathalie from RGW suddenly have some health issues as well when her ass was about to settle into the E-fryer?

$tevil

"The Power of a good Fart is unreal when you are the driver and flip the window lock going 70 on the freeway"
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

When people start focusing on how much of a lying douche nozzle she is, some perv who hasn't gotten any since Nixon was in office comes in and says she looks hot for an old bag, thus diverting everyones attention.

You never really answered what was asked. I really don't see the point of you even being here unless you plan on telling everyone what a giant anus you are for clinging onto LisaVie's phantom ass, hoping to ride her fake picture-coattails for all the attention they got you (being known as the hot chicks tired ass old friend), and milking that story until the very end. Long after the Lisa/Donnie ship sank, here you are...underwater, making bubbles, still trying to defend yourself with your woe is me story.

You've been had. Now STFU.
nsanm8r

Post by nsanm8r »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
nsanm8r wrote:lets take a moment to review something...

I hope you are not implying that I led anyone to believe I met her, because I never did.

And correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Nathalie from RGW suddenly have some health issues as well when her ass was about to settle into the E-fryer?

$tevil

"The Power of a good Fart is unreal when you are the driver and flip the window lock going 70 on the freeway"

YOU didn't say it, but there was a post back there in the beginning when someone else said you did and everyone got on my back because I called BS.