Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by uwec95 »

Jesus, it takes forever to catch up every night on this thread. I can't believe the ownage that has gone on, but even more so I also can't believe anyone likes that incredibly shitty band enough to care about Donnie and his fake girlfriends.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Image

I'm guessing it's back day.

(Best.Pic.EVAR!!!1)
The sign has a great backdrop!
:oops:
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

enter your username wrote:
uwec95 wrote:I also can't believe anyone likes that incredibly shitty band enough to care about Donnie and his fake girlfriends.
The people who like that band are the ones who don't care and are saying Lisa is wonderful and a great friend and beautiful no matter what. Everyone else thinks they suck.
That's what cracks me up, they're the same dipshits that if Lisa turned out to be a 13 year old girl they would still say....But she's really nice and I love Donnie's music!

SHE FUCKING LIED TO EVERYONE AND STOLE AN IDENTITY! Slimy bitch.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

UtahRatt wrote:
uwec95 wrote:I also can't believe anyone likes that incredibly shitty band enough to care about Donnie and his fake girlfriends.
The people who like that band are the ones who don't care and are saying Lisa is wonderful and a great friend and beautiful no matter what. Everyone else thinks they suck.
That's what cracks me up, they're the same dipshits that if Lisa turned out to be a 13 year old girl they would still say....But she's really nice and I love Donnie's music!

SHE FUCKING LIED TO EVERYONE AND STOLE AN IDENTITY! Slimy bitch.
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

What I meant to say is that I can't believe anyone cared enough to actually suck up to and attempt to get to know Donnie and his supposed girlfriend. Just thinking that she was dating that clown was enough for me not to want to get to know her more.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Lumi looks like he might be hot.
I wonder how come I didn't know that?

Can I see the whole picture?
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Metal Sludge wrote:Lumi looks like he might be hot.

Might I second that... :D
WyldOrchid5150
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by WyldOrchid5150 »

Ghostface Killah wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I heart LISA VIE more than ever....Honest.
:lol: just keeps getting better...
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Caustic Queen wrote:

Okay but remember, I've been sick...

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Luminiferous wrote:
Caustic Queen wrote:

Okay but remember, I've been sick...

LMAO!
dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

UtahRatt wrote:
I'll probably always dig Donnie's voice and sense of melody, and let's face it, the dude knows how to construct a cool tune. Many of you dismiss him and don't really know/care about the songs, but many others here have shown that he is *musically* one of the more positively talked about butt rockers on here. But you don't HAVE to respect the man to respect the music. He's provided many a face-palm over the years, this one of course being especially EPIC. I decided long ago to follow and support his music, and help out where I can, but to NOT try to be his bud, for obvious reasons. He's always been one of those "holy shit" characters, thread sizes like this show that. Like a car wreck, you have to slow down and gaze at the absurdity on an almost daily basis.

Oh and hi Roxxy! I won't take your PM to heart. It's sad to see that in Lisa's most recent messages to me, she still appears to be fibbing about some things after all :-( I asked her to explain her situation, and assured her that I wouldn't blab... and she did explain... what she told me makes sense after filling in a couple blanks on my own. But then again it's probably just some more bullshit too... Anyway unlike Stevie-O, I am a man of my word. It's her mess if she wants to try to acknowledge it again (and my current advice to her is there's no point in trying with you vultures).

Listening to "Altered States" as I type this, a brilliantly made tune about meeting a girl on myspace. In the song, it all works out in the end :roll: Best of luck to you crazy assholes.
stella_d_ella
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by stella_d_ella »

Nothing really to add- just some observations: I sorta had a feeling from day #1 that LisaVie was a phony. I only had one exchange with her, as I was already beginning to catch on that "she" was some sort of alt or whatever...so I decided to be a smart-ass and antagonize her a bit.

From the "1st Rockstar You Kissed" thread on the Ho board.
LisaVie wrote:
stella_d_ella wrote:
LisaVie wrote:I wonder if I should have met him when I was 13 or 14... hmmmmm
...At least he wouldn't be able to have a relapse while imprisoned for statutory rape charges. You really fucked that one up.
good point... i could have fucked him young and clean.... :wink:
I just ignored her from then on out. None of her statements added up...The "Romo" mention, The "Daddy is a politician" spiel, "Mommy was a bi-polar drug addict", and her claiming to be in Nashville, then being in Nevada with Donnie the next morning, having anxiety problems which refrained her from attending concerts...All of THAT, and then watching the guys on here clamoring for her e-attention was equally pathetic- which only added to my suspicions. If she was "so in love" with Donnie as she said she was, than why in the hell would she be on the board scamming on other guys? And GRAD SCHOOL? Really? If she were in Grad school, she'd be too busy to be working, spending time with Donnie, and posting on here the whole night...

I had considered starting a thread about this in Hatas a while back...typed it out and everything...then said "fuck it" and didn't post it...damn...just damn...

Proceed.
Pat Boone wrote:"I am not moonwalking, I am Boone-walking."
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Image
I heart HAYLEY MILLS more than ever....Honest.

dude, you need to stop posting for awhile.
be clutching/grasping at straws to be trying everything you can to succeed, even though the things you are doing are not likely to help or work
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:dude, you need to stop posting for awhile.
Yeah right. The clown has been hovering over the boards for 3 days now with the shakes from not posting.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

enter your username wrote:Image

How about a gif of the bear removing it's mask/head with Donald's face behind it? :lol:

Kinda like with Triumph's avatar -

Cage
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Cage »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
Yeah right. The clown has been hovering over the boards for 3 days now with the shakes from not posting.
Wait, did something happen to SHAKES THE CLOWN?
Yeah, He got hit by a mini van.
"I got my face in the furnace, I got my snake in a sleeve
God's drowned in a bowl of cereal, I have to ask you to leave"
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Wait, did something happen to SHAKES THE CLOWN?

He stopped drinking after realizing there was a bigger straight edge clown on the internet.
Bourbon Cowboy

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
You didn't hear?

He fell in love and eloped with a picture of Haley Graul.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
You are not really being funny right now. It just kinda comes across as pathetic. Your constant changing of you signature to make us think you have some hidden plan is downright silly. I'm just trying to help.

Just say these words "I acted like a fucktard. I tried to ebang some chick because I thought she looked hot in her pics. I lied to everyone because I thought no one would find out, then I was embarrassed and ashamed that I bukaked onto the face of who I thought was Lisa Vie and ruined my monitor.
But on a positive note, atleast it proves that I am not gay, and at the very least only bi sexual!"
Last edited by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I hope I don't lose the contest!!! It would be terrible if I lost the contest!!!

You can bring the funny. You have done it in the past. Right now, eh, not so much. Please refrain from posting until further notice.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

Luminiferous wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Have I told you that I love you lately?

Post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "Me -n- Stoner 2getha 4eva".

Your wish is my command..

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2ql5n2f.jpg[/img

[/threadjack]
Dude quit fuck'n around on the internut and get that laundry done........And make sure you separate that shit :lol:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I hope I don't lose the contest!!! It would be terrible if I lost the contest!!!

You can bring the funny. You have done it in the past. Right now, eh, not so much. Please refrain from posting until further notice.
Will you tell me when it's ok?

PM me bro!
Sure thing. Then I will post it here before Stevie hacks my pms.
WyldOrchid5150

Post by WyldOrchid5150 »

In politics...errrr,Sludge... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead = :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

Roxxy1 wrote:
dolemint wrote:
UtahRatt wrote:
I'll probably always dig Donnie's voice and sense of melody, and let's face it, the dude knows how to construct a cool tune. Many of you dismiss him and don't really know/care about the songs, but many others here have shown that he is *musically* one of the more positively talked about butt rockers on here. But you don't HAVE to respect the man to respect the music. He's provided many a face-palm over the years, this one of course being especially EPIC. I decided long ago to follow and support his music, and help out where I can, but to NOT try to be his bud, for obvious reasons. He's always been one of those "holy shit" characters, thread sizes like this show that. Like a car wreck, you have to slow down and gaze at the absurdity on an almost daily basis.

Oh and hi Roxxy! I won't take your PM to heart. It's sad to see that in Lisa's most recent messages to me, she still appears to be fibbing about some things after all :-( I asked her to explain her situation, and assured her that I wouldn't blab... and she did explain... what she told me makes sense after filling in a couple blanks on my own. But then again it's probably just some more bullshit too... Anyway unlike Stevie-O, I am a man of my word. It's her mess if she wants to try to acknowledge it again (and my current advice to her is there's no point in trying with you vultures).

Listening to "Altered States" as I type this, a brilliantly made tune about meeting a girl on myspace. In the song, it all works out in the end :roll: Best of luck to you crazy assholes.

Thanks Dolemint.....looks like you made the right decision.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:
IDIOTINDADA wrote:
Bourbon Cowboy wrote:
You are not really being funny right now. It just kinda comes across as pathetic. Your constant changing of you signature to make us think you have some hidden plan is downright silly. I'm just trying to help.

Just say these words "I acted like a fucktard. I tried to ebang some chick because I thought she looked hot in her pics. I lied to everyone because I thought no one would find out, then I was embarrassed and ashamed that I bukaked onto the face of who I thought was Lisa Vie and ruined my monitor.
But on a positive note, atleast it proves that I am not gay, and at the very least only bi sexual!"
As soon as LicketyDADA repeats that, pin this on his forehead
and send him on his way.
Scaryhead

Post by Scaryhead »

WyldOrchid5150 wrote:In politics...errrr,Sludge... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte

IDIAMIN adopting Napoleon's philosophy at this point is like Itjogs claiming to be married to Eva Braun.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

enter your username wrote: Image
That's great..
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

and in the end, chip z'nuff's pimp hand of reason, telling lisa vie not to post on sludge, proves omnipotent. after all, he did record with billy corgan, tour on nirvana's bus, been on howard stern 12 times, and smoked all of his brain cells silly. yet, at the end of the day, he is at least mildly more coherent than mr. vie. shout out to the chipper.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I think it's quite fitting that IDI had a Napoleon Bonaparte quote in his sig, considering that Napoleon got one of the biggest ownings in history.