Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Machado »

yadayada wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:I guess Chip could see this coming. Or maybe it was just a coincidence and he was being a jackass.
Everybody with a few brain cells left saw that "her" oversexed posts on here did a lot of damage to their image. And to think that she and her antics on the Vie board were the reason why a lot of people canceled their Vie club membership last year or didn't renew it. She did a lot of damage to Enuff Z'nuff or what was left of it and to Donnie, even financially, losing a lot of his paying club members.
So true
So true

Lisa Yoko Ono Vie
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

yadayada wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:I guess Chip could see this coming. Or maybe it was just a coincidence and he was being a jackass.
Everybody with a few brain cells left saw that "her" oversexed posts on here did a lot of damage to their image. And to think that she and her antics on the Vie board were the reason why a lot of people canceled their Vie club membership last year or didn't renew it. She did a lot of damage to Enuff Z'nuff or what was left of it and to Donnie, even financially, losing a lot of his paying club members.
It's 2009. Enuff Z Nuff doesn't have an image.

She/they made them look like even bigger tools than they even were.... and guess what? The people they lied to might not support them anymore, the nutswingers (as seen in this thread) will.... but they'll get a few more in the audience thanks to this thread. People will want to see the asshat in person.

I really wish some Chicago Sludgers would hit the show. If I didn't already have plans, I'd go. Hell, just having the camera on record, walking up and saying, "Soooo... just how old is Lisa anyway?" or "Will you sign this photoshop of you as a clown that Triumph made?" or "Hey man! Will you sign this Sludge shirt?!"

That video would be hilarious and priceless.
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

RPBitch wrote:
yadayada wrote:
It's 2009. Enuff Z Nuff doesn't have an image.

She/they made them look like even bigger tools than they even were.... and guess what? The people they lied to might not support them anymore, the nutswingers (as seen in this thread) will.... but they'll get a few more in the audience thanks to this thread. People will want to see the asshat in person.

I really wish some Chicago Sludgers would hit the show. If I didn't already have plans, I'd go. Hell, just having the camera on record, walking up and saying, "Soooo... just how old is Lisa anyway?" or "Will you sign this photoshop of you as a clown that Triumph made?" or "Hey man! Will you sign this Sludge shirt?!"

That video would be hilarious and priceless.
I think there needs to be a bounty for the first sludge capture of the REAL Lisa. Wasn't there one for Bach at one time?
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

I think it'd be easier to get a capture with Bach. At least you know who he is and what he really looks like. :lol:
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Holy shit, I guess that was before I got on there.
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

slightly updated...

nsanm8r
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by nsanm8r »

DonnieVie wrote: I wish I was half the man my old lady is,
PAF Pro
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by PAF Pro »

81 pages.

81 fucking pages.......I'd doubt the band as a whole, let alone just Donnie, would've garnered this much attention back in the Gerri Miller days of Metal Edge(I preferred Guitar World).

Onto the next celeb-u-tard!
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Wow!

I hid my weed from this thread.

You know just in case "he" comes back.

Never underestimate the power of a washed up "rocker"....
Fender_baller
Headlining Clubs

Post by Fender_baller »

The biggest thread since the "What song are you listening to?" thread.
Image Image
WTF

Post by WTF »

I just found out that Donnie has a DVD called Baby Pictures. How appropriate.

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

PAF Pro wrote:81 pages.

81 fucking pages.......I'd doubt the band as a whole, let alone just Donnie, would've garnered this much attention back in the Gerri Miller days of Metal Edge(I preferred Guitar World).

Actually, without the endless bumps and people commenting on the number of pages while others still comment on those who are commenting on the number of pages.... it would now be up to page 14.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Hungwell wrote:

Actually, without the endless bumps and people commenting on the number of pages while others still comment on those who are commenting on the number of pages.... it would now be up to page 14.
Then take out the window shoppers looking for the cliff notes and we might have a good 10 pages of substance.

sbasscase wrote:Fuck me. 81 pages? Is there a sumary thread/post? The last time I logged in, this thread was like four pages.
Ya, it starts on page 5.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

-Music-
John Lennon Birthday Acoustic Show w/ Phil Angotti and Don Vie (from Enuff Znuff)
Friday, October 9th (doors at 10:30pm)

$5 (18+)

http://www.philangotti.com

http://www.enuffznuff.com

Tomorrow... Five bucks... Chicago... Who's going?
WTF

Post by WTF »

Do yourself a favor and read the whole thing. :lol:
WTF

Post by WTF »

yadayada wrote:
John Simon Ritchie wrote:It's not a case of her age in this one...it's gender. :wink:
At least there actually IS a picture of them together. That's what makes it so damn real. :lol:
Yes, but you didn't see the monetary exchange that took place before the pic was taken.
jizzdonor
Headlining Clubs

Post by jizzdonor »

The thrill factor of this thread has gone down in a big way. A lot of piling on, but that's about it.

Maybe Hungwell could interject a few Iggy attacks.
Thank God someone else got the AIDS.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

I hope someone goes tomorrow and brings there video camera.
WTF

Post by WTF »

They better play "Boris The Spider" and especially "My Wife". The Mighty Ox' also has a birthday tomorrow. Fuckers.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

This threads pretty slow, but tomorrow after the concert I expect a boom. a SONIC boom.

KISS rules.
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Hungwell wrote:

Wow! 81 Pages!
toddzilla

Post by toddzilla »

Aristocrat wrote:
Hungwell wrote:

Wow! 81 Pages!

But has it...

:?:
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheInfiniteStaircase »

_underscore_ wrote:This threads pretty slow, but tomorrow after the concert I expect a boom. a SONIC boom.

KISS rules.
I think I hate you now... Unless Stevie posts PMs from you to Donnie asking him what to eat for dinner...
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Apricot wrote:I don't think I would be in the mindset of drawing colorful dots on the paper if I was sick & supposedly in the hospital and have been crying all day.

That was my first thought - she had time to use different markers and decorate that picture, but she didn't have time to put on makeup?

Maybe she figured if she did a really good job on the sign it would distract everyone from noticing she's 14 and not the same girl in the other photos??

Or maybe she figured after using the sign for the photo, she could bring it in to show and tell the next day.
toddzilla

Post by toddzilla »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
Apricot wrote:I don't think I would be in the mindset of drawing colorful dots on the paper if I was sick & supposedly in the hospital and have been crying all day.

That was my first thought - she had time to use different markers and decorate that picture, but she didn't have time to put on makeup?

Maybe she figured if she did a really good job on the sign it would distract everyone from noticing she's 14 and not the same girl in the other photos??

Or maybe she figured after using the sign for the photo, she could bring it in to show and tell the next day.
Because that's what 14 year-olds do.

14 year-olds, Dude.
Last edited by toddzilla on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheInfiniteStaircase
MSX Tour Support Act

You never heard of exaggerated comedy? It was a sarcastic over-exaggeration of her age at the expense of Donnie for the benefit of a punchline.

Relax, it's just Metal Sludge.
iamthejer

Post by iamthejer »

it was killing me to not be able to follow this mess at work today, just too busy. but goddamn, the photoshops are AMAZING fun. Pedobear's appearance cracks me up everytime.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

TheInfiniteStaircase wrote:
_underscore_ wrote:This threads pretty slow, but tomorrow after the concert I expect a boom. a SONIC boom.

KISS rules.
I think I hate you now... Unless Stevie posts PMs from you to Donnie asking him what to eat for dinner...
I didn't need his recommendation. I had hamburger helper. And washed down with what? What? WHAT?

COLD GIN!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

How many pages for a thread to go Gold?
How many pages to reach Platinum status?