Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Iknoweverything »

Nicole76 wrote:You are IDI. And the pics are of different girls. No one is trying to change the subject.

EYU, you should PHOTOSHOP IDI running out of the TROCADERO like the little lying BITCH he is.
Here we go. # 1. I'm not idi. # 2 Why do you guys revert to photoshops instead of discussing anything. Some of the photoshops are funny, but you want to try and prove your opinions with photoshops.

Why do you insist Lizzy is Lisa when it's been stated by Stevie that she lives in Nashville and Lizzy lives in Indiana?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

TheDeadBastard wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...My statement is as follows.

"Y'all are retarded..."

And that includes you STEVIE...you KNOW that pic proves what the girl has been saying, but for some reason you won't own up...but hey, to each their own, it's your site, feel free to say whatever you have to say to make sure nobody gets their toes stepped on.

I will now open the floor for questions.
Frankly, the last 30 pages of "who is or isn't in the photographs" has been a huge circle jerk of a diversion. The only question that I have is why isn't there a single picture of Lisa (whoever she may be) and Donnie together. The "oh, we need privacy/my daddy is supersupersuper important" is a hulking slab o' bullshit. If Lisa has no problem talking about tonguing his butthole and guzzling his jizz a single picture with her and her soul mate isn't much to ask. A single (non photoshopped) picture with "Lisa" and Donnie and this thread is over. Otherwise, its shenanigans.
Lisa had no problem talking about tonguing Donnie's ass when she was using Hayley's pics, which was kinda the point. A really shitty thing to do, but she could say whatever the fuck she wanted when she was using someone elses pics. Kinda like what a lot of other people on this site do.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

I'm 100% positive Lizzy isn't Lisa.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

I'm not IDI either, although I did see FRONT 242 at the TROCADERO in PHILLY back in '93.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

We don't know if Lizzy is still in Indiana, or that "Lisa" is still in Nashville. And fuck if anyone knows Donnie's real location. Last we heard from him, him and Lisa were fucking poolside in Las Vegas.

There are tons of people on Sludge who have posted their real picture. And how the fuck do you know so much about LisaVie's motives, if you aren't IDI?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

MurrayFiend wrote:I'm not IDI either, although I did see FRONT 242 at the TROCADERO in PHILLY back in '93.
I thought you were him for sure. That idi could be anyone!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Iknoweverything wrote:
MurrayFiend wrote:I'm not IDI either, although I did see FRONT 242 at the TROCADERO in PHILLY back in '93.
I thought you were him for sure. That idi could be anyone!
I know! He could be Iggy. Watch him deny it.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

i'm really the Sexx's older brother REXX
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Nicole76 wrote:We don't know if Lizzy is still in Indiana, or that "Lisa" is still in Nashville. And fuck if anyone knows Donnie's real location. Last we heard from him, him and Lisa were fucking poolside in Las Vegas.

There are tons of people on Sludge who have posted their real picture. And how the fuck do you know so much about LisaVie's motives, if you aren't IDI?
I've read this thread and have read Lisa's bulletins. I talked to Donnie Lawless the guy from the interview. I talked to Chip. I emailed with Donnie.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Mazerati wrote:i'm really the Sexx's older brother REXX
Babydoll is Sexx's brother?! Bombshell!
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

IggyAminDada wrote: You should have stayed for RAVEN, by the way.
Busted! :wink:
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Iknoweverything wrote:I talked to Donnie Lawless the guy from the interview.
Is he the one from the interview I posted on here? The Infernal Rock Radio show?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

MurrayFiend wrote:
IggyAminDada wrote: You should have stayed for RAVEN, by the way.
Busted! :wink:
You fucking called that Shit. Nicely done.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

RattDickSuckNut wrote:
Is he the one from the interview I posted on here? The Infernal Rock Radio show?
si
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

Allright fuck this bullshit.

LizzyVie you lying shut in fucking gay black friend having skank.

You're obviously hovering over this thread like Kelly Osbourne and a box of Dunkin Munchins, post a picture of you and your husband enjoying the fruits of Donnieville and the joys of gastrointestinal tract loads of coke laced talent behind "Fly High Michelle" and the giver of factual things being set straight. Do that and you will achieve what Donnie was begging on torn leaned knee for Stevie to do and end this thread. I dare you.

You're hovering here like the fucking the Goodyear blimp hat halftime (which you probably get mistaken for) watching a hand full of braincell deficient tardshoes continue to battle for your cause that "there's not enough evidence" while you spoon feed the minuscule "REALLY" photos while shoveling Haagen Dazs into your canyon sized gunt like Donnie handed you his endorsement.

Post a picture of you and your husband Donnie after enjoying the lobster bibbed sex sessions of 8 inch thick sausage makeup mirrored orgasm inducing blowjobs or get the fuck out of here and let this poor clown defenders go back to their normal lives.

It's the holidays for Lemmy's sakes you selfish cow!!!! LET THESE PEOPLE GO!!

(Yeah the 'Cowboy's had a couple of bourbons for the holiday, sue me)
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Iknoweverything wrote:Here we go. # 1. I'm not idi.

Obviously.

Iknoweverything wrote:I was at the ULTIMATE REVENGE 2 taping at the TROCADERO...I was among the throng that bailed before RAVEN.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213586&p=4407413#p4407413
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I remember when DOOKIE first came out I saw them at the TROCADERO and their tourbus was an old BOOKMOBILE....they got points for that.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:When i used to go to the TROCADERO in philly a lot...there was a black dude, who was somewhere between homeless and a drug dealer...and when he saw me come up out of the train station, he would start screaming...."KUUUUBIACKK!!! BIG LARRY KUBIACKKKK MY NIGGA!!!!!!" And would run across the street and shake my hand and ask me if i needed any "party favors"...I always politely declined.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:CLUTCH opening for SLAYER at the TROCADERO in PHILLY...every single second of silence in any of their songs was met with a HUGE roar of "SLAYER!!!!!!' much to the band's delight...they were laughing their asses of the whole set and having a blast...they even came out onstage and introduced themselves like this..."HEY PHILLY, WE AREN'T SLAYER!"
IDIAMINDADA wrote:I have only seen them once live, on the strangest lineup ever...on new years eve too if I am not mistaken...311 opened, then MONSTER MAGNET, then KORN. It was at the TROCADERO in PHILLY...
IDIAMINDADA wrote:There used to be a bouncer at the TROCADERO a narrow muscular black dude that had the PE logo tattooed across his entire chest and abdomen....that shit was bomb yo.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:I'm not IDI either, but I did go to the DRACULA'S BALL at the TROCADERO in PHILLY back in '01 and '02. I also saw MASTODON at the TROCADERO in PHILLY back in '02...and saw BRIGHT EYES at the TROCADERO in PHILLY in '02.
Ah-ha! See, I've never actually even been to Philly, but I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Double-busted!
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

RattDickSuckNut wrote:
Yes. No three way call.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Iknoweverything wrote:
RattDickSuckNut wrote:
Yes. No three way call.
Ok thanks.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...My statement is as follows.

"Y'all are retarded..."

And that includes you STEVIE...you KNOW that pic proves what the girl has been saying, but for some reason you won't own up...but hey, to each their own, it's your site, feel free to say whatever you have to say to make sure nobody gets their toes stepped on.

I will now open the floor for questions.
Frankly, the last 30 pages of "who is or isn't in the photographs" has been a huge circle jerk of a diversion. The only question that I have is why isn't there a single picture of Lisa (whoever she may be) and Donnie together. The "oh, we need privacy/my daddy is supersupersuper important" is a hulking slab o' bullshit. If Lisa has no problem talking about tonguing his butthole and guzzling his jizz a single picture with her and her soul mate isn't much to ask. A single (non photoshopped) picture with "Lisa" and Donnie and this thread is over. Otherwise, its shenanigans.
Lisa had no problem talking about tonguing Donnie's ass when she was using Hayley's pics, which was kinda the point. A really shitty thing to do, but she could say whatever the fuck she wanted when she was using someone elses pics. Kinda like what a lot of other people on this site do.
So, let me make sure I get this stinking pile of compost correct:

1) Since "Lisa" wasn't using her own picture as an avatar she felt that it was okay to tell the truth and go into details of her life that, if people knew what she looked like, would be so bad it would get her dad Mayor McCheese in trouble....

2) It was discovered that "Pictures of Lisa" didn't quite match up to "Reality of Lisa"

3) and now the pictures proffered really *ARE* of Lisa... the same Lisa who was so afraid in step 1 that the true details of her life would be SO earth shattering that she'd rather go to such lengths to establish a completely separate online photographic persona than have her stories linked back to the "real her."

So what happened between step 1 and 3? Why does she have no problem with said stories being linked to the real her now?

Again, I have no idea of current "Lisa" is the real Lisa, but the "oh, there can't be any visual evidence of our (creepy ass) relationship or else really bad things happen" is a load of shit.

So, again, if the new "Lisa" is the real "Lisa" by her own actions her secret identity is out of the bag. So, why can't she now post a picture of her and her soul mate?
ImageImage
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

1) Since "Lisa" wasn't using her own picture as an avatar she felt that it was okay to tell the truth and go into details of her life that, if people knew what she looked like, would be so bad it would get her dad Mayor McCheese in trouble....

From what I understand he has power of attorney until she's a certain age and she likes stirring up shit and acting like an ass

2) It was discovered that "Pictures of Lisa" didn't quite match up to "Reality of Lisa"
obviously

3) and now the pictures proffered really *ARE* of Lisa... the same Lisa who was so afraid in step 1 that the true details of her life would be SO earth shattering that she'd rather go to such lengths to establish a completely separate online photographic persona than have her stories linked back to the "real her."
She shouldn't be posting pictures, but she's young and dumb and didn't mind people calling her 14 or even saying she was Lizzy, but she seemed really bothered at the idea of people calling her real pics ugly or old
So what happened between step 1 and 3? Why does she have no problem with said stories being linked to the real her now?
She does, and she has mentioned it

Again, I have no idea of current "Lisa" is the real Lisa, but the "oh, there can't be any visual evidence of our (creepy ass) relationship or else really bad things happen" is a load of shit.

So, again, if the new "Lisa" is the real "Lisa" by her own actions her secret identity is out of the bag. So, why can't she now post a picture of her and her soul mate?
She probably would but Donnie is pissed that she even takes any pictures for this place. He tells her to cut the shit and forget about it.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:{snip}
She shouldn't be posting pictures, but she's young and dumb and didn't mind people calling her 14 or even saying she was Lizzy, but she seemed really bothered at the idea of people calling her real pics ugly or old

{snip}

She probably would but Donnie is pissed that she even takes any pictures for this place. He tells her to cut the shit and forget about it.
So she'll ignore Donnie and post her own photo even though a) Donnie has told her not to and b) she can lose her trust fund EXCEPT when it comes to a picture of her *and* Donnie. Then, she actually listens to him. Pardon me if that seems just a little unbelievable.

Oh, and if talking about her looks goads her into posting pictures.

LISA... YOU'RE AN OLD, TROLLISH STRUMPET. If you want to look hotter post a picture of you standing next to someone much uglier... a drug ravaged rocker who looks like a middle aged lesbian for instance. I'd bet you just may have a few of those lying around.
ImageImage
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

TheDeadBastard wrote:
She's a complete flake otherwise.
Obviously she's a flake, hence the power of attorney and dating Donnie.

* EDIT* and using Hayley's pics
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

enter your username wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote: She probably would but Donnie is pissed that she even takes any pictures for this place. He tells her to cut the shit and forget about it.
She already has posted a picture with Donnie.

I like the serious look on Lizzy's face.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

TRUST FUND?!?!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit this is like a pending fitness endorsement SplitMan!.

Will the REAL Lisa Vie please stand up...(and do some squats)

Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Iknoweverything wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:
She's a complete flake otherwise.
Obviously she's a flake, hence the power of attorney and dating Donnie.

* EDIT* and using Hayley's pics

So kind of like forgetting you're logged in as "Iknoweverything" when making posts about the shows you've seen at the Trocadero, then.
Have you got me confused with Murry Fiend?
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Luminiferous wrote:TRUST FUND?!?!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit this is like a pending fitness endorsement SplitMan!.

Will the REAL Lisa Vie please stand up...(and do some squats)

I don't think it's a trust fund. I think its her actual power of attorney.
Iknoweverything
Taking Music Lessons

Caustic Queen wrote:Look at this girl's ear..
It's "normal" with a visable lobe.

Now look at this girl's ear...
She has what is known as "attached" ears.. a rare recessive genetic trait that causes the person to have no ear lobe.

Just sayin.

"LisaVie" has stolen so many pics, I'm not sure why anyone would believe she was telling the truth about any pic she posts.
LMAO. Lisa just changed her default pic to show that your earlobe theory is wrong.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Iknoweverything wrote:
I don't think it's a trust fund. I think its her actual power of attorney.
Ah, good point. I misread that. That being said, it does lead to another question. So her dad has her power of attorney...

1) So? How is that some sort of Sword of Damocles over her life? What can he do to her that would be so bad? He won't cosign on a car loan? Pull her out of college (have we determined if she's still in college? I've lost track)? Give her a good talking to?

2) Since she's already achieved "worst case scenario" (we now know what she looks like and she's told us all of her sordid details) what reprocussions has her family suffered? Has their good family name been drug through the mud? Is Mayor McCheese facing a recall vote due to his daughter's tales of salad tossing? Has her mom started banging back martinis now the world know her daughter is bumping uglies with Martina Navratilova's ugly sister... er Donnie?

3) why hasn't daddy done whatever she's been afraid he'll do? Has he actually exercised the power of attorney to keep our story's star crossed lovers apart?

Please, inquiring minds want to know.
ImageImage
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Iknoweverything = IDIot.

As for the retards still falling for Lisa's web of lies...

You have NO common sense whatsoever.

She stole Hayley Graul's photos for over two years...TWO YEARS.

She slandered her online...defamation of her character...online identity theft.

After she got caught, she started using another girl's photos.

Then she got caught again, and started using another girl's photos.

And she got caught again, and started using another girl's photos.

Repeat this process a few more times...and here we are now.

Anyone who actually falls for that shit again is stupid as fuck.

Holy shit! :lol: