Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Space Bear »

MIInsane wrote:
enter your username wrote:Was flipping through the dials and saw Dizzy interviewed on Fox news. Fortunately I had my VCR running and was able to record it and upload it to youtube.

Dizzy Lizzy Interview on Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhCVrvTCAUY
Brilliant!!!
Okay. I LOLed.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair
Playing in a Garage

Post by Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair »

bumping to keep alive
Jessica, as long as I have a face, you have a place to sit. Image
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Yeah, it's only 10 pages to 200, let's rehash this drama
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair wrote:bumping to keep alive
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

This thread....it brings a tear to my eye.

Good times.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Nicole76 wrote:This thread....it brings a tear to my eye.

Good times.
LOL..
Seeing it back on the front page was like an old friend coming back to town.. :D
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

:wink:
WTF

Post by WTF »

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Oh no, you will awaken the Donnie Vie cult. :lol: :lol: IDI will be coming to see what you are saying about his friend Liza and she must have seen this thread again since we just had a earthquake in Indiana. :lol: :lol: So has the head of Metal Sludge sent a recent email to Donnie to get these facts straight, oops I mean strait? :lol: :lol:
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

zzzzzzz wrote:Oh no, you will awaken the Donnie Vie cult. :lol: :lol: IDI will be coming to see what you are saying about his friend Liza and she must have seen this thread again since we just had a earthquake in Indiana. :lol: :lol: So has the head of Metal Sludge sent a recent email to Donnie to get these facts straight, oops I mean strait? :lol: :lol:
shhh i'm totally mesmerized right now by that animal staring at me above your post
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

That is Chip Z'Nuff watching this post to make sure Donnie or his friends don't say the wrong thing about the band. :lol: :lol:
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

zzzzzzz wrote:That is Chip Z'Nuff watching this post to make sure Donnie or his friends don't say the wrong thing about the band. :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

enter your username wrote:
Bella Donna wrote: All I said was that definately was not Roxxy's daughter in any of those pics. I met all 3 of her kids and none of them were any of those girls.
shut up
:lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Greatest Hits:
enter your username wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Hi Ladies and Gentlemen...My statement is as follows.

"Y'all are retarded..."

And that includes you STEVIE...you KNOW that pic proves what the girl has been saying, but for some reason you won't own up...but hey, to each their own, it's your site, feel free to say whatever you have to say to make sure nobody gets their toes stepped on.

I will now open the floor for questions.

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: I told Donnie this morning very simply. Send me a shot of this girl holding up a sign that says Kiss the Clown and I will remove the posts.

They sent it. And it AIN'T her. Plain and simple.
Your eyes dont work.
Roxxy1 wrote:Lisa sent me the same pics she sent to you, Stevie. I gotta ask what the fuck you're looking at? Maybe it's because I have known her for quite a while that I'm not seeing what you are. Her hair hasn't been done because she's not been feeling well. She didn't have her makeup on. Other than that, I don't see a difference. She is 23 now. Not 17 or 18 like most of the other pics. If you post the pics without her say-so, then you are a prick of the highest order. But if she says it's cool...do it. Anyone (especially women) will be able to tell it's her. Maybe some smart person here has one of those face recognition programs and can compare them??
blondeintexas wrote: I've seen the "proof". Lisa isn't as blonde or tan as she appears in the older ones that have been posted here before (so yes, she was younger when they were taken). As Idiamindada said, the features in the newer and older photos line up perfectly.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Grendel wrote:http://www.myspace.com/pinkdazys

I guess Dizzy Lizzy deleted her account?
OH NO! Does that mean they are finally going to give up the whole "LisaVie" fascade?

Almost sad...
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: I told Donnie this morning very simply. Send me a shot of this girl holding up a sign that says Kiss the Clown and I will remove the posts.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

So how about a brief rehash for me?

I paid no attention to this thread (the dreadful spelling scared me away") and really have no idea what it was about.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Donnie Vie was spouting on about his 'baby'. His supposed girlfriend started posting on here using a pic that ended up not being her. Turns out Donnie could/would never prove that said girl who was posting here was actually his girlfriend nor prove that the pics being used were of her. It is suspected that Donnie actually never even met this girl in real life. The girlfriend "lisa" also had her friend posting on here vouching that the girl in the pics was really Lisa. Meanwhile the friend, Roxxy, never even met this Lisa person. Oh, and IDIAMINDADA had something to do with it too...

If nothing else you should check out the photoshops that were done. Priceless.
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

WTF wrote:Donnie Vie was spouting on about his 'baby'. His supposed girlfriend started posting on here using a pic that ended up not being her. Turns out Donnie could/would never prove that said girl who was posting here was actually his girlfriend nor prove that the pics being used were of her. It is suspected that Donnie actually never even met this girl in real life. The girlfriend "lisa" also had her friend posting on here vouching that the girl in the pics was really Lisa. Meanwhile the friend, Roxxy, never even met this Lisa person. Oh, and IDIAMINDADA had something to do with it too...

If nothing else you should check out the photoshops that were done. Priceless.
Wow, that must have been one hell of a thread. I'll start working my way through it at some point. So I gather Idi was cybercrushing on one of these fake chicks or something?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

IDI pretended to know "LisaVie" in real life. Screen captures were posted of PM's between him and LisaVie talking about how they didn't really know each other in real life and whether or not people on Sludge bought the story.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Nicole76 wrote:IDI pretended to know "LisaVie" in real life. Screen captures were posted of PM's between him and LisaVie talking about how they didn't really know each other in real life and whether or not people on Sludge bought the story.
And that LisaVie also didn't tell Donnie that she really didn't know IDI. Epic, it was.

Page 6 here has a lot of the photoshops: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=115185&start=150
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Garbage In - Garbage Out wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatta maroon!
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I was waiting for IDI to chunk himself off a bridge after the extreme meltdown he experienced here.

He created new identities trying to back himself up and got exposed for it... swore up and down that he was having phone conversations with Donnie and Lisa... posted pics of him with crack-looking prostitutes to try to prove a point.. answered every post from this thread for weeks... stalked my public social networking pages like he discoved the arc of the covenant..(and all he came up with was that I was a Lesbian.. wow.. omg.. really? lol)... Dr. Phil and Sigmond Freud couldn't have helped the idiot.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Caustic Queen wrote:I was waiting for IDI to chunk himself off a bridge after the extreme meltdown he experienced here.

He created new identities trying to back himself up and got exposed for it... swore up and down that he was having phone conversations with Donnie and Lisa... posted pics of him with crack-looking prostitutes to try to prove a point..
I don't know about you, but I'm STILL waiting for that "answer in the form of a riddle", he promised.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I seen the thread and thought Donnie had finally set the facts straight or in his words, strait. What has happen to him, Lizza, and the rest of the Boy or Girl Scouts?
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Thanks for setting the facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair
Playing in a Garage

Post by Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair »

Bump until Lisa Vie is legal
Jessica, as long as I have a face, you have a place to sit. Image
edjr
Headlining Clubs

Post by edjr »

rikraffmrktng wrote:
rikraffmrktng wrote:That video is pure Metal Sludge Hall of Fame.

Who am I kidding? $tevil - this thread is pure Metal Sludge Hall of Fame.

It's great that it was created to "set the facts straight." And then descended into pure Internet gold!
This thread is absolute gold.

I don't regret for a second I read through 150+ pages of it in one day.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

yadayada wrote:You don't log in for almost a year and then you have 60+ pages to read/scroll through.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

I am just giving this thread a well deserved friendly bump.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin