Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bob Sacamano »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:45 am
DiamondDog wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:05 am
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:42 pm Nice! I thought this thread was lost. I unfortunately let the Frank Zappa Moggio thread die when I was gone. This is probably the last epic thread that still exists on this board.
P13's hooker-ass-eating thread is gone? ? That's criminal.
It had to happen because P13 had changed the title to include a homophobic slur which is no longer allowed here, lest Google AdSense give Stevie a reprimand. Shame, too, but that's how it goes. At least we still have the "Blobster = Shit" thread.

That is so sad. It was one of the great threads in internet history.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bump for thread preservation! What's Donnie up to these days? Still methed out?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Goddamn! This thread still exists? :shock: Bravo to the bump shepards, protecting the lost classics. I feel sad that newer sludgers don't get to read stuff like "sludge is for fags" or the Licketysplit massacre thread. :cry: :cry: :cry:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:43 am Bump for thread preservation! What's Donnie up to these days? Still methed out?
Is he a better songwriter than the late Sludge great Jani Lane? Someone should start a poll.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:43 am Bump for thread preservation! What's Donnie up to these days? Still methed out?
probably. Was expecting to hear some good sludge from that little solo tour he did. Crickets.
The power of Sludge compels you.
_underscore_
Headlining Clubs

Post by _underscore_ »

Saw his show at the Whisky a few weeks ago. Looked good, sounded good, seemed sober. No sludge to report other than it seems like Alex Kane is the REAL leader of this group. Seems like he is leading rehearsals without DV and Donnie just pops in and sings when the hard work is done.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

amazing I never got into this thread while it was happening!!

Have made it to page 60.....

I'm loving it.

So many people from long ago gone though.....
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm
probably. Was expecting to hear some good sludge from that little solo tour he did. Crickets.
He's been in good shape and good spirits since the Beautiful Things record came out. It's funny...we have nothing to talk about now!

Check out the record if you haven't already. I don't know how to describe it. He's like the hair metal version of John Lennon or something!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Meddling Billy wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 am
Caustic Queen wrote:Anyone here "friends" with Chip?

Anyone know if he posts/trolls around here?
Chip is actually one of my closest friends. I haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks but I think a phone call is in order. That may put some closure on this whole thing!
How the hell did Donnie Vie hire u if u are close friends with Chip??

That's a conflict of interest!

Did u hide it from Vie that u were friends with Chip or some shit?
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:29 am
Black Stuff wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm
He's been in good shape and good spirits since the Beautiful Things record came out. It's funny...we have nothing to talk about now!

Check out the record if you haven't already. I don't know how to describe it. He's like the hair metal version of John Lennon or something!
Beautiful Things is a great album - maybe the best of his whole career.