Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by futonsrf »

I'm only now hearing about all this.
I got a message to asking me to unsubscribe as well. No way!
Message;
"Hey ( he used my name) this RAMSEY...unsubscribe from the ROXX APPRECIATION group it's being hacked by some third party idiot...report it.. I did....Thankx Ramsey "

I gave him some crap about the tunes early on then "turned around my opinion". I have no idea if he suspects me or not, but I actually have posted practically nothing on his FB groups, I just enjoyed the stuff others were posting.
Sad thing is, Ramsey may not like why he is one, but he's a Sludge favorite I think. I'm curious what he has up his sleeve next.
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Geoff Taint wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969

:cry:

Even the jingle is gone.
The dummy doesn't realize he's taken away one of the best ways to get his music out there? Business savvy, nil, but we knew that anyway.
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

futonsrf wrote:
Geoff Taint wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969

Even the jingle is gone.
The dummy doesn't realize he's taken away one of the best ways to get his music out there? Business savvy, nil, but we knew that anyway.
Next time I shoot the shit with him, I'll ask him why he took the stuff down from Youtube. I definitely don't understand that one myself. Or, I know some others from here chat with him from time to time as well, maybe one of you should ask him if you BS with him before I do. He's online quite often late at night, so it's not hard to catch him if you wanna BS with him for a few....
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Bowaffle, I also don't think you had anything to do with Ramsey flipping out. maybe a certain WastedIdiot is tryign to deflect the attention away from him? I just wish you had copied and pasted your chat with him on here. The one that was posted here a while back was epic.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Bowaffle, I also don't think you had anything to do with Ramsey flipping out. maybe a certain WastedIdiot is tryign to deflect the attention away from him? I just wish you had copied and pasted your chat with him on here. The one that was posted here a while back was epic.
I might still have it, I didn't x it out or anything, I'll see later on and if I can I'll try to post it on here. If not, I'll be sure and save any future chats I have with him.

Mine wasn't quite as epic as the ones Chickenson and Tripzilla posted....I said VERY little actually and Ramsey seemed to not want to quit typing :lol: I think he is a slow typer too, it seemed to take him quite a while to type out just a few sentences or so. But that little pen/pad or whatever symbol it is that indicates that someone is "writing" when you're chatting w/em on Facebook was constantly on on my little chat box thing, he just kept 'a writing! :) Finally told him I had to go to bed, but I would hit him up again soon.

Like the others mentioned before, he IS actually (seems to be at least) a really nice dude when you're shooting the shit with him.
ex band member
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by ex band member »

it looks as if ramsey left the appreciation page (plus it's down to 30-something members), and he mentioned on his own facebook page that he was gigging soon and wouldn't be on facebook as much.

"Well it was fun the past few weeks with you guys...I will be on periodically on from to time gigging starts next month....I will posting more stuff from time to time..take care everyone....peace be with you all"

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Ramsey Roxx : I love those who support me for what I do...
and to the HATERS....here's a little LOVE from me to you...peace baby...cos I am going keep ROCKING YOU HARD...
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Mike : "Thanks for the add Ramsey. I am sorry about your other page. Sucks some idiot had to ruin it for everybody."

Ramsey Roxx : "Na nothings ruined..it's only going to get better...everyone just got a inside taste of the music BS we don't hear about often...I am use to it...thankx for your support Mike"
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.
endstand
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by endstand »

BUMP
Bruce Chickenson

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Anyone here a member of ramseys new fb music page? The blurb is hilarious!

Has he deleted his personal fb? There seems to be another page now..
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

I just left the appreciation page as Masey told me, and now the fucker desn't accept my friendship request for his personal page... thius guy is sick!.

I'm sure this has to do with the fact I use a acartoon as a pic in FB, and he's now paranoid about identifying ppl... He oncve asked me to change my pic in the profile so he could see my real face.

Fuck him... his 15 minutes are over
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

inextrem wrote:I just left the appreciation page as Masey told me, and now the fucker desn't accept my friendship request for his personal page...
Same here. I don't know why he deleted me in the first place. I sent him a message and he told me to just send another request. That was on Sunday.

Bruce Chickenson wrote:Anyone here a member of ramseys new fb music page? The blurb is hilarious!
Has he deleted his personal fb? There seems to be another page now..
link?
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
BUMSEX
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BUMSEX »

inextrem wrote:I just left the appreciation page as Masey told me, and now the fucker desn't accept my friendship request for his personal page... thius guy is sick!.

I'm sure this has to do with the fact I use a acartoon as a pic in FB, and he's now paranoid about identifying ppl... He oncve asked me to change my pic in the profile so he could see my real face.

Fuck him... his 15 minutes are over
yeah... f-ramsey. he is a fucking nut which explains how this whole train wreck came about. he deleted me too and has ignored me. for shits i emailed the woman who had the management company that he posted her phone number on his personal fb page to let her know about it.

she was very friendly and and responded that he had initiated contact with her on fb to listen to rock angel and for her opinion. she basically said she tried to be as nice as she could but in no way would compromise her reputation by blowing smoke up his ass. she had no idea that he melted down and posted her personal info, and he deleted her too.

the fucking funny thing is that she didn't seem to care too much about him posting her info, but was very very very concerned that people would think that he was professionally associated with him in any way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by HMJ »

In ramsey's mind any negative criticism is just "behind the scenes bullshit". :lol:
"FUN'S OVER."
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

:shock:
What's happening!?
If he's doing all this to create an even bigger hype, he sure succeeded!
A reunited Roxx, with make up and all would be the obvious next step...
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Live your life the way you wish, do the things you passion for and love yourself in order to accept others with compassion, humility and empathy
"Ramsey Cruise 2011"

Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Damn, he won't even add you guys to his personal FB page? Shit, I guess I should look and make sure I'm still on there, he might have deleted me for all I know...
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

He deleted me. My obsession for this man might just make me pull a Chapman...Why don't you want me in your life MEatti !!!! :evil:
All Heil hell
BlackieVanHolmes

Post by BlackieVanHolmes »

He deleted me too. :(
BlairSurfInvasion wrote:My dick is hard and I am truly at war with satan.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck Ramsey. It's all about Michael Zimmonz now. The man is way more versatile than that ROXX phony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rv0mcG6wU

And he does it all effortlessly with that Gene smirk in his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdCV4Ry3Pjs&NR=1
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Fear not, for though your heart has been broken by Ramsey, Michael Hott will always be there to put it back together.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

This guy is like a fart, stinky but hilarious. Why is he not posting here already. He must be tying the old noose.
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

How do I convert Roxx's Myspace songs to mp3? or..does anyone have them saved? I would hate to lose these gems forever
All Heil hell
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

A really touching tribute i found to the one and only...a "farewell",if you will...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-tOdBH8A8

:D :D :D @ the trampoline pics...
All Heil hell
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:How do I convert Roxx's Myspace songs to mp3? or..does anyone have them saved? I would hate to lose these gems forever
What about the videos? This is a huge lost and shows how a little minority can take things to far and ruin it for everybody! :x
room213

Post by room213 »

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

I wonder if he made that video. :lol:
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:A really touching tribute i found to the one and only...a "farewell",if you will...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-tOdBH8A8

:D :D :D @ the trampoline pics...
this almost makes me forget about how mad i am at ramsey for getting all weird and leaving and deleting us. i miss the way things were and wish ramsey was our friend again. cool video!
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Watching this made me feel a little guilty,knowing we ruined someone's life turning it into a huge joke.Imagine how he felt when he saw all this shit.

Just a little though.

http://www.myspace.com/video/latinfusio ... x/41325797
All Heil hell
BUMSEX

Post by BUMSEX »

yeah i feel a little guilty too but like you just a little. i cant speak for everyone but i feel most of us were very respectful to ramsey and liked him as a person. we might have told him a bit of a white lie as his music didn't move us the same way as appetite or destroyer. however it did move a lot of us in a positive way and made us a little happier. i dont think the people that feel the same way should feel guilty. we enjoyed his art. what more should he really want other than that?