Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Ramsey drops some knowledge about the biz.

Ramsey Roxx
I get a kick out of these music hosting sites they always want you to pay them something....screw them....f..king rip offs....lol
They should be paying these hard working artist a certain percentage...not use them to sucker money and songs out of them to put money into their pocket..."they can stick it"

Ramsey Roxx
A public performance is when a song is played on the radio, in a bar, in a
restaurant, live in a venue, on TV, in an elevator or anywhere else that falls under the legal definition of “public performance”. It’s actually kind of cool. Songs are valued so much around the world that if any company or person wants to play your song in public they actually have to get a license from you and pay you.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:Ramsey drops some knowledge about the biz.

Ramsey Roxx
I get a kick out of these music hosting sites they always want you to pay them something....screw them....f..king rip offs....lol
They should be paying these hard working artist a certain percentage...not use them to sucker money and songs out of them to put money into their pocket..."they can stick it"

Ramsey Roxx
restaurant, live in a venue, on TV, in an elevator or anywhere else that falls under the legal definition of “public performance”. It’s actually kind of cool. Songs are valued so much around the world that if any company or person wants to play your song in public they actually have to get a license from you and pay you.

Ramsey is like the unsuccessful and untalented version of Prince or George Michael!
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

sliquor

Post by sliquor »

SoulsOfBlack wrote: Ramsey Roxx
With that being said I wonder how much Ramsey's average BMI / ASCAP check is? :D
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ramsey is on Twitter and on one of his latest posts, ROXX is on the charts.
:shock: http://twitter.com/#!/roxxcreations
ROXXCreationsRamsey Cruise ROXX
We're number 94 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for San Antonio, TX. http://lnk.ms/NbnlH
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

And now he thinks reverbnation owes him money for being in their charts.
ROXXCreations Ramsey Cruise ROXX
Reverb-Nation is going to have to pay me some royalties here pretty soon.
Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

Iron Duck wrote:And now he thinks reverbnation owes him money for being in their charts.
:lol:
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

zzzzzzz wrote:Ramsey is on Twitter and on one of his latest posts, ROXX is on the charts.
We're number 94 on the ReverbNation Rock charts for San Antonio, TX. http://lnk.ms/NbnlH
Holy Shit! Givin Love is up to 90 on the chart! This kind of reminds me of when Teen Spirit first broke. Nothing was the same after that.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Captain Morgan wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:And now he thinks reverbnation owes him money for being in their charts.

It says the song has 42 plays. How much cash is Ramsey talking here? 6 pack or 12 pack?
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

RicksPickWrangler
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by RicksPickWrangler »

It says the song has 42 plays. How much cash is Ramsey talking here? 6 pack or 12 pack?[/quote]

More like penny candy...
AJL
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by AJL »

zzzzzzz wrote:Ramsey is on Twitter and on one of his latest posts, ROXX is on the charts.
Who wrote the bio on that site??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Artist Summary
Genres: Rock / Hard Rock / Heavy Rock
Label: ROXXCreations Ltd.
Management: [email protected]
Artist Bio

ROXX" The Ultimate Rock Band" based out of Texas where everything is bigger, harder and louder, co partners Michael Anthony and Ramsey Cruise now once again release the power of ROXX for the true Hard Rock fans of America. The ROXX material is known for it's unique musical composer and dynamic mesmerizing sound of the big arena days, bringing back the days that filled concert halls of pure ROCK energy. ROXX "The Ultimate ROCK band" has taken a ROCK-N-ROLL Oath to give their fans their greatest ROCK-N-ROLL masterpieces...ROXX one of the most influential and musical diverse bands of all times...everything they jam ROXX! (Listen Loud & Proud Now)& Join the band that has been and still is ROCKING the World independently.

ROXX "THE ULTIMATE ROCK-N-ROLL The band that has exceeded the endless boundaries of showmanship, spirit and stage presence and has been such an influence on the S.A. Rock-n-Roll scene. Their charisma and magic and reinvention from time to time has been admired by other bands. "It never fells when this band set sails the waves spread across the land" This is the only band ever to take it a step further every time they hit the streets, giving a new hard rocking sound with all great hook catching original songs that kick-ass from rock ballots, hard rock, alternative to heavy metal. !!! HARD ROCK LIVES!!! They have created something very unique and have been given & still giving their FANS what they deserve. "ROCK-N-ROLL WILL never DIE" ...ROCK-IN-PEACE...

ROXX can simply be found on world wide web in just about anything musically oreintated

"All rights reserved All sync & master controlled"
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

AJL wrote:
Who wrote the bio on that site??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Artist Summary
Artist Bio

ROXX" The Ultimate Rock Band" based out of Texas where everything is bigger, harder and louder, co partners Michael Anthony and Ramsey Cruise now once again release the power of ROXX for the true Hard Rock fans of America. The ROXX material is known for it's unique musical composer and dynamic mesmerizing sound of the big arena days, bringing back the days that filled concert halls of pure ROCK energy. ROXX "The Ultimate ROCK band" has taken a ROCK-N-ROLL Oath to give their fans their greatest ROCK-N-ROLL masterpieces...ROXX one of the most influential and musical diverse bands of all times...everything they jam ROXX! (Listen Loud & Proud Now)& Join the band that has been and still is ROCKING the World independently.

ROXX "THE ULTIMATE ROCK-N-ROLL The band that has exceeded the endless boundaries of showmanship, spirit and stage presence and has been such an influence on the S.A. Rock-n-Roll scene. Their charisma and magic and reinvention from time to time has been admired by other bands. "It never fells when this band set sails the waves spread across the land" This is the only band ever to take it a step further every time they hit the streets, giving a new hard rocking sound with all great hook catching original songs that kick-ass from rock ballots, hard rock, alternative to heavy metal. !!! HARD ROCK LIVES!!! They have created something very unique and have been given & still giving their FANS what they deserve. "ROCK-N-ROLL WILL never DIE" ...ROCK-IN-PEACE...

ROXX can simply be found on world wide web in just about anything musically oreintated

One of the greatest bios EVER WRITTEN!!!! Whomever wrote it (I'm assuming the rock-god himself, Ramsey Cruise) must have been an English major. His comandeering use of the language is truly a sight (or should I say a read) to behold!
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

Greatest. Sentence. Ever. Written.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

rock ballots

LOL LOL LOL LOL! Ok Ramsey, you got my vote! :lol: :lol:
vulpix104
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by vulpix104 »

AJL wrote: Their charisma and magic and reinvention from time to time has been admired by other bands. "It never fells when this band set sails the waves spread across the land"
Was he watching Pirates of the Caribbean or something when he wrote this? Is that supposed to be a quote?

God, I'm so glad ROXX is back.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

AJL wrote: Who wrote the bio on that site??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Artist Summary
Artist Bio

Look, you're either a great writer or a great musician. My logic seems to indicate that they put all their energy into their music, so they must be great musicians!
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Ramsey has just announced that he released BAD BOYZ OF ROCK-N-ROLL on facebook. Of course the link plays Givin' Love. :lol:

Seems to be a new theme to his band's artwork too. :?

http://www.reverbnation.com/page_object ... id=5576939
Cheers!

Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

futonsrf wrote:Ramsey has just announced that he released BAD BOYZ OF ROCK-N-ROLL on facebook. Of course the link plays Givin' Love. :lol:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! I just stabbed my own ears with steak knives to stop the agony! This douche nozzle thinks he can actually SING? ROTFLMFAO!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Is he now ripping off Motley Crue's Theater of Pain?

sliquor

Post by sliquor »

It's about damn time that ROXX was back on the first page amongst their musical peers of Motley, Wasp & STONEBREED.
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

Tommyr wrote:
futonsrf wrote:Ramsey has just announced that he released BAD BOYZ OF ROCK-N-ROLL on facebook. Of course the link plays Givin' Love. :lol:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! I just stabbed my own ears with steak knives to stop the agony! This douche nozzle thinks he can actually SING? ROTFLMFAO!
Thanks ...I played this horrendousness and it woke up mu baby and pissed off my wife. The power of Roxx!
All Heil hell
BUMSEX
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BUMSEX »

just for old times sake, i thought we needed to remember some of the magic of Ramsey....

LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

eww......that is nasty!
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Fuck Ramsey. I had such high hopes for the ROXX reunion. All he does these days is re-post the same gay shirtless photos over and over. This is a bigger letdown than the Van Halen reunion CD.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

"Finally.........ROXX has come back to the 1st page!"
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

For the untold millions awaiting...

>>ROXXCreations Ramsey Cruise ROXX
Ramsey releases ROCK ANGEL Aug 1st 2011 on FACEBOOK
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply<<

Facebook is a label?
Cheers!

SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

His latest updates.
ROXX Official release of ROCK ANGEL wasn't able to happen until further notice due to affiliated parties once consent is cleared it will be released.
It's a blessing to have hand full of great FB friends, than a whole mess of make believe profiles...keep it real
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

ROXX update today. :? Ramsey could use some protools help.

>>ROXX "The Ultimate Rock Band" FAN BASE
It's funny how many people want to shove their music down your throat...people if your music isn't talking for itself...that should tell you something....it's not about your pro-tools recording gear. live-n-learn<<
Cheers!

futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

ROXX update today. :? Ramsey could use some protools help.

It's funny how many people want to shove their music down your throat...people if your music isn't talking for itself...that should tell you something....it's not about your pro-tools recording gear. live-n-learn<<
Cheers!

Captain Morgan
Kenny Loggins

Post by Captain Morgan »

futonsrf wrote:ROXX update today. :? Ramsey could use some protools help.

He's right.

It's about your Boss Metal Zone distortion.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

New Roxx music coming. Stunning original graphic concept introduced.

Cheers!