Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Z28
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Z28 »

Would love to check the cover
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

im gonna try to download it...its not on his page yet
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

I love how his profile says that he went to Berkely college of music in San Antonio, Texas. As if anybody who knows about the real Berklee college of music would fall for that.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:I love how his profile says that he went to Berkely college of music in San Antonio, Texas.
That Would be Earl "Gubby" Berkely, an old guy who gives lessons once a week at a senior center. He claims he was once a vocal coach for The Shaggs.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:I love how his profile says that he went to Berkely college of music in San Antonio, Texas.
That Would be Earl "Gubby" Berkely, an old guy who gives lessons once a week at a senior center. He claims he was once a vocal coach for The Shaggs.

:lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
17 mins ·

Not sure if I did the right thing by enrolling into a MUSIC school...I have this belief that U can study all u want....but it's the guy who get out there and breaks boundaries is who really makes a difference...,It's bad enough I pissed off most of my Psych instructors....ROCK ON!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
31 mins ·

NEXT year sometime I will release a METAL SURPRISE ...many don't know but ROXX has many STRAIGHT UP METAL tunes...some we performed in the past n some new stuff and some remakes....ROCK ON!

straight up metal tunes ya know..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
52 mins ·

All music genres come from a completely different mind set that's what makes music so great....ROCK ON!

WTF DOES THAT MEAN????
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
14 hrs · YouTube ·

ROXX T-REX reincarnated T-ROX....lol....We are seeking GIGS ,,,get with US...so we can GET IT ON...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
1 min ·

The days of making a 10-12-14 SONG CD is simply OVER...all u really need a is couple of EPIC tunes here n there...The FANS know when ur not playing with a full DECK of CARDS....keep those bad demos on the shelf till u are ready....ROCK ON!
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
1 min ·

The days of making a 10-12-14 SONG CD is simply OVER...all u really need a is couple of EPIC tunes here n there...The FANS know when ur not playing with a full DECK of CARDS....keep those bad demos on the shelf till u are ready....ROCK ON!
He should definitely take his own advice.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

His psych -teacher-?

More like his psychiatrist.

No way this guy completed any college level courses. I call BS on him having a degree of any level

A high school diploma would be suprising out of a guy with his mentality
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Please, CEO... do it!!!!.

We want a 20 questions with Ramsey.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
8 hrs ·

Amazing we still look amazing after 20years gone by....ROCK OF THE AGELESS...it pays to sell ur soul...LOL...ROCK ON!

and humble as fuck too..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

yes they are coming........to a dream near ramsey.... :P
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
14 hrs ·

HEY I'm pretty sure u everyone's heard KISS are looking for replacements....what a joke man...if they do... "it'll be their sons"...either way it'll all go to HELL...ROCK ON!

huh?? they are??.....

give it up ramsey....they aint gonna replace an old washed up cant sing frontman with and even worse washed up cant sing frontman
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
55 mins ·

Playing other artist songs most We never took them serious mainly did it for fun sake on some I would change the lyrics n voice for kicks...lol...rock on!

yeah,,,,cuz your lyrics and voice are soooooooo much better..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

the delusion is EPIC.... the 3 fat chicks that like every FB photo he posts and say how sexy he is fan those flames.

dude is a world class lier....

there will never be anything but awful, home spun music and videos.....

let me look into my crystal ball for 2016....something is coming clear...... "Ramsey is promising shows and a tour of small and large venues".....hmmmm...something else is coming....."Ramsey gets pissed about people saying he looks like Paul Stanley"..... something else...."Ramsey will post non-stop about Kiss".......wait...theres more "Ramsey will post photos in full makeup and tell kiss he is ready when they are"..... wait..... "Ramsey will claim at least one new degree and college attended"...... I see more.... "Ramsey will give very inspiring advice on how ROXX are the only real rock band out there"........

I see a whole new year with nothing but NEW INITIATIVES from THE MAN!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!!
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo wrote:the delusion is EPIC.... the 3 fat chicks that like every FB photo he posts and say how sexy he is fan those flames.

let me look into my crystal ball for 2016....something is coming clear...... "Ramsey is promising shows and a tour of small and large venues".....hmmmm...something else is coming....."Ramsey gets pissed about people saying he looks like Paul Stanley"..... something else...."Ramsey will post non-stop about Kiss".......wait...theres more "Ramsey will post photos in full makeup and tell kiss he is ready when they are"..... wait..... "Ramsey will claim at least one new degree and college attended"...... I see more.... "Ramsey will give very inspiring advice on how ROXX are the only real rock band out there"........

ROCK ON!!!!!!

who needs mark edwards......you are da man... :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

lords of fubar wrote:
stevo wrote:the delusion is EPIC.... the 3 fat chicks that like every FB photo he posts and say how sexy he is fan those flames.

ROCK ON!!!!!!

they say I have a gift..... I may just cut and paste this and say 2017 as well.....
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:

ROCK ON!!!!!!

they say I have a gift..... I may just cut and paste this and say 2017 as well.....
and beyond :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

unless his modeling career takes off......
HMZ said:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I assume he added the word iconic to his bands name because there is (was?)already a band named ROXX that actually plays and actually can play
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
10 hrs ·

Last year was amazing I personally stimulated the ENTIRE WORLD to go ASS CRAZY...lol...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
10 hrs ·

The name ROXX is widely used in the ENTIRE WORLD...more POWER to all who use ROXX in their bands names...let ROXX continue to TAKEOVER...We are conquering the musical GLOBAL community...ROXX WORLD WIDE...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
10 hrs ·

Last year was amazing I personally stimulated the ENTIRE WORLD to go ASS CRAZY...lol...ROCK ON!

He is a fucking buffoon
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Ramsey quote from Myspace:

ROCK ON Music Lessons are composed of 3 music instructors of the Band ROXX who are regrouping not only as a ROCK GROUP who managed to accomplish many songs independently and have performed various shows through their musical rock-n-roll history, the band still continues to write n record till this very day and from time to time will do a show here and there independently the band has won the world wide web over through years with their music, videos and mos t of all their dynamic high energy performances. Ramsey Cruciani sent out once prior to step forward into teaching musical composition and high standards of music performance and was very successful independently and inspired S.A. to step up the game of teaching after many saw Ramsey on a T.V. ROCK music lesson became very exciting and new world of teaching arouse, today there are many music learning outlets and competition is fierce in this field....after a 4 years split Ramsey decided now in 2014 was the time to return to music coaching. Ramsey , Michael and Derek have been some major rolling stones in the past 20yrs and now want to take the NEW GENERATION of ROCKERS to a whole new level of learning ROCK-N-ROLL...yes a NEW LEVEL of learning to ROCK....Ramsey quotes: "The way we will be instructing will be like hanging with REAL RECORDING ARTIST U will experience what makes an ARTIST of original musical compositions so solidified and U will learn why an ARTIST is brilliant on STAGE....ad through this odyssey U will not only learn to play a song...U will contribute to ROCK-N-ROLL history with US"
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

HMZ said: