Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Endless Yodel »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
22 mins ·

I once walked up to a balcony looking for my seat at a KISS concert...one guy noticed me n then just about the whole ARENA...I almost got mobbed through out the concert...n after wards what the HELL is wrong with U people...
I have some bizarre and nonsensical dreams when I sleep as well.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Endless Yodel wrote:
22 mins ·

I once walked up to a balcony looking for my seat at a KISS concert...one guy noticed me n then just about the whole ARENA...I almost got mobbed through out the concert...n after wards what the HELL is wrong with U people...
I have some bizarre and nonsensical dreams when I sleep as well.

you beat me to it
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

ha.........the great one scoffs at all of you from his throne on high..............HOW.........DARE........YOU.................
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani shared his photo.
21 hrs ·

Our popularity is SOARING across the WORLD....There's just something about US

I miss the old arrivaderci days.....
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Anyone else notice that Ramsey commented on something Carlos Cruz posted?
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:Anyone else notice that Ramsey commented on something Carlos Cruz posted?
A couple of years ago Carlos posted a musical Christmas card with himself, Ramsey, Michael Hott and another Sludge music legend whose name escapes me. I have to give him credit for that. :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
20 mins ·

One night performing live this dude stands in front of me looking up at me through the whole set..just eye balling me...I'm just having a GREAT time like always jumping around n dancing n going nuts...anyway we are done...the dude comes to me and says what hell where u playing...I said a guitar...lol...n he tells me i've never seen anyone utilized riffs under vocals like that...he complimented my style...that's was cool...ROXX is a BREED of it's own
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani shared his photo.
1 hr ·

Look what creeped out of my ATTIC..boy this guitar took many beating's...i really have NO respect for guitars...i've abuse them all...hehe

yeah........abused them by playing em
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

20 mins ·

...the dude comes to me and says what hell where u playing...I said a guitar...lol...n he tells me i've never seen anyone utilized riffs under vocals like that...he complimented my style...that's was cool...ROXX is a BREED of it's own

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

20 mins ·

One night performing live this dude stands in front of me looking up at me through the whole set..just eye balling me...I'm just having a GREAT time like always jumping around n dancing n going nuts...anyway we are done...the dude comes to me and says what hell where u playing...I said a guitar...lol...n he tells me i've never seen anyone utilized riffs under vocals like that...he complimented my style...that's was cool...ROXX is a BREED of it's own

Reminiscent of the story where his drummer started crying because he felt they connected on some magical level playing an amazing ROXX tune...

Ramsey is so desperate for adulation that he invents stories of praise... if someone ever walked up to me and said "utilized riffs under vocals", I would stop what I was doing and help them back to their short bus so they could be reunited with their group
HMZ said:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo wrote:
20 mins ·

Reminiscent of the story where his drummer started crying because he felt they connected on some magical level playing an amazing ROXX tune...

Ramsey is so desperate for adulation that he invents stories of praise... if someone ever walked up to me and said "utilized riffs under vocals", I would stop what I was doing and help them back to their short bus so they could be reunited with their group

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

stevo wrote:
20 mins ·

:lol:

I gotta give credit where its due, though. I think playing a fantastic tune like ROcks in my Head would be like an out of body experience for those in the band.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

I can't wait for the new shit,..... Err I mean "tunes" to be released
HMZ said:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

If any San Antonio-area Sludgers could attend the next ROXX gig at Sam Ash*, and take pictures and video, there would be many appreciative people here. :lol: On the other hand, I would feel bad about anyone's ears being subjected to such torture.

*I would say Guitar Center as well but their days are numbered.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani shared his photo.
1 hr ·

Look what creeped out of my ATTIC..boy this guitar took many beating's...i really have NO respect for guitars...i've abuse them all...hehe

yeah........abused them by playing em
Wonder what else he has locked up in the attic.
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

Wouldn't a attic (in Texas) be one if the worst places to store a guitar?
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

the fact is is that he has posted that stupid pic 5 times with different "stories" attached to it. Now suddenly its down from the attic....

next time it will be "I used this headstock to conceal my very famous face at a recent kiss concert but I was almost over-run by fans over and over....I am blessed that everybody knew the enormousness of ROXX so they backed off but quickly started to mob me again....whats wrong with people?"
HMZ said:
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

I found this music video, it's the most professional thing I've seen from them, but are they using clips from a Cinderella video? I seriously think there's a case of plagiarism here.

http://youtu.be/691bCWdrbNY
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
ProTool
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by ProTool »

sliquor wrote:Wouldn't a attic (in Texas) be one if the worst places to store a guitar?
It's a cheap GIO. It's the best place for it.
"and I'd love to talk philosophy but I gotta take a piss, man, that philosophy runs right through you"
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

vanitybinge wrote:I found this music video, it's the most professional thing I've seen from them, but are they using clips from a Cinderella video? I seriously think there's a case of plagiarism here.

http://youtu.be/691bCWdrbNY

Are you fucking kidding me?
HMZ said:
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
12 April at 23:19 ·

To upcoming recording ROCK ARTIST...U have to have catchy hooks...killer riffs...in order to stand out of the crowd...don't listen to these old fools who never had any skill...practice hard - jam hard...it's the only way...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
12 April at 23:07 · Edited ·

Being a recording artist is basically about kicking out a HELL of a lot HITS...its so darn easy...if u can't ....u might want to go into the food chain biz or retail ...but i'll tell u this ur gonna WORK like a PHUCKING animal...ROCK 4EVER!

ummmmm how many ''hits'' has roxx had exactly?........ :roll:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani shared his photo.
11 April at 12:45 ·

I am one HELL of a FRONT...hehe
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
9 April at 23:03 · Edited ·

We are the guys who will jam on any instrument.....anytime.....we don't need personal gear or sound...we got the tunes...the music is just in us...Rock on!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani

The cover UP...of the cracker jack rose tat....thank GOD it's FUCKING GONE...ROCK ON!

stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

12 April at 23:07 · Edited ·

Being a recording artist is basically about kicking out a HELL of a lot HITS...its so darn easy...if u can't ....u might want to go into the food chain biz or retail ...but i'll tell u this ur gonna WORK like a PHUCKING animal...ROCK 4EVER!

ummmmm how many ''hits'' has roxx had exactly?........ :roll:

apparently scooping someone else's childs SHIT out of a diaper or cleaning up their VOMIT is not like working like a "plucking animal"..... I am glad the easiness that he writes profitable music with has translated to his bank account....
HMZ said:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
8 April at 20:36 ·

We been told time n time again the ROXX sound in made. for an arena...I. have always seen it that way....Rock on!

yes they should be on a stage..........and i think there's a STAGE coach leaving at noon....let's hope they are on it
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

9 April at 23:03 · Edited ·

We are the guys who will jam on any instrument.....anytime.....we don't need personal gear or sound...we got the tunes...the music is just in us...Rock on!

Why don't you just jam on making little Octavio a bowl of Mac n Cheese there skippy
HMZ said:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
6 April at 09:12 · Edited ·

Every light ENDS...BUT there's always a NEW BEGINNING...waiting in the DARKNESS....ROXX headed forward once again

definition is we need new members AGAIN