Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Turner Coates »

Meh. Sounds like Stonebreed.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

"Ramsey Cruciani
8 hrs ·

Band's mates don't realize that one day the kid the man the God beside u...won't be there one-day...the music the memories...the years prove...that we believed in something bigger than our lives...the brotherhood of rock n roll is a tough...one...but well worth every last drop....so stick to ur guns...ROCK ON!"
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BDG135 wrote:"Ramsey Cruciani
8 hrs ·

Band's mates don't realize that one day the kid the man the God beside u...won't be there one-day...the music the memories...the years prove...that we believed in something bigger than our lives...the brotherhood of rock n roll is a tough...one...but well worth every last drop....so stick to ur guns...ROCK ON!"
Translation:
"C'mon, you guys. Just PRETEND it's a band! Make it a way of life, like I do. "

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Either he intentionally talks as though things are the way he wishes they were, ( hoping perception becomes reality ) or he is lacking mental stability and has no grasp of reality
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

"Ramsey Cruciani
22 mins ·

I will personally make this band roll forward...TIRED OF BS...just like back in the days...Italians don't PHUCK AROUND...it's a dirty job...but i don't mind getting my hands dirty...ain't first time....ROCK ON!"
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

22 mins ·

I will personally make this band roll forward...TIRED OF BS...just like back in the days...Italians don't PHUCK AROUND...it's a dirty job...but i don't mind getting my hands dirty...ain't first time....ROCK ON!"

This begins him pointing fingers again... Which will ultimately bring back his "Meatti" solo act persona where his delusional lies will harken back to intimate solo shows....that the same 3 broken down white trash followers will ooh and ahh over as if that ever happened.... Feeding his never content ego... Which will spawn more searches for new blood... Which will turn into a call to the original ROXX members...which will turn into secret practices and all night rehearsals... Which will turn into them seeking arenas for booking... Which will turn into No real performances....which will have Ramsey doing Photoshop more piecing together the 3 actual minutes of footage from a 6th grade dance they played at or Sam Ash.....till he can't take it anymore....then start at the top again.
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

stevo wrote:
22 mins ·

This begins him pointing fingers again... Which will ultimately bring back his "Meatti" solo act persona where his delusional lies will harken back to intimate solo shows....that the same 3 broken down white trash followers will ooh and ahh over as if that ever happened.... Feeding his never content ego... Which will spawn more searches for new blood... Which will turn into a call to the original ROXX members...which will turn into secret practices and all night rehearsals... Which will turn into them seeking arenas for booking... Which will turn into No real performances....which will have Ramsey doing Photoshop more piecing together the 3 actual minutes of footage from a 6th grade dance they played at or Sam Ash.....till he can't take it anymore....then start at the top again.
And we are all gonna love it
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Someone really needs to hook up this delusional clown and Blotzer... But then again, could the stage fit both egos?
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

inextrem wrote:
stevo wrote:
22 mins ·

And we are all gonna love it

You can say that again!!
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Shocking new post:

Anybody is welcome any musicians interested no matter what u play...age or gender come hang n jam with us...just call...(we even hang till 6am doing acoustic sets....ROCK ON!
HMZ said:
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

It would be entertaining if someone filmed these jam sessions and the newcomer's reaction to him.
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Luminiferous wrote:Someone really needs to hook up this delusional clown and Blotzer... But then again, could the stage fit both egos?
I was hoping for a ROXX and Stonebreed double bill when Stonebreed went to Texas for their recent "tour." I guess I'll keep dreaming, like Ramsey does.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

"Ramsey Cruciani
1 hr ·

Funny i walk into a ROCK VENUE...everyone turns n looks twice...or stares...I automatically upstage the band on STAGE...lol...ROCK ON!"
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

1 hr ·

Funny i walk into a ROCK VENUE...everyone turns n looks twice...or stares...I automatically upstage the band on STAGE...lol...ROCK ON!"
That's quite an ego ya got there, Ramsey. Someone needs to hook this guy up with Blobs and Carlos, stat!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

1 hr ·

I think his grasp of reality is getting more tenuous by the day.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Isn't Meati about 40 years old by now?

when is Roxx going to progress pass this -still practicing in the garage- stage of their "career"?

He needs to accept one of one of ( what has to be ) multiple offers he's been given to open the show for major touring draws, like iron maiden, kiss, g n r

Think of the great exposure he would get on a big name tour like that . His career would take off like a rocket after that kind of exposure
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

What I want to know more than anything is what does his wife think of all the delusion. He is completely focused on creating something that simply doesn't exist. He puts in a ton of effort on Photoshop and conjuring up bs.

Does she read it?
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

We represent the misunderstood...the bullied...the bums...the women of the night...the poor..the drug addicts....everything that's TOO phucking UNREAL to ACCEPT...where there is DARKNESS there is HEART...ROCK ON!
HMZ said:
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

stevo wrote:We represent the misunderstood...the bullied...the bums...the women of the night...the poor..the drug addicts....everything that's TOO phucking UNREAL to ACCEPT...where there is DARKNESS there is HEART...ROCK ON!
Sounds like his way of saying "Here's to the losers!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaDsh0IZ020
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
May 24 at 8:07am ·
Anybody is welcome any musicians interested no matter what u play...al age n abilities come hang n jam with us...just call...(we even hang till 6am doing acoustic sets....ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

WTF is a ''guitartist''? he cant even spell the instrument he is supposed to be so fucking good at playing.....notice i didnt say ''so good at tuning?''

We are gonna ROLL forward into BOOKING...if anyone wants to ROCK
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

"Ramsey Cruciani
16 mins ·
Why waste my time learning covers...I rather fool around naked under the covers"
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Here we go again....

We are soon to HIT THE STAGE...TBA...ROCK ON!
HMZ said:
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

stevo wrote:Here we go again....

Wouldn't "ROXX ON!" be more appropriate?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It sure didn't take him long to put together a new band and whip them into tip top shape.

stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Turner Coates wrote:

It sure didn't take him long to put together a new band and whip them into tip top shape.

Until someone stops practicing till the dawn and shows he is not committed. Someone should message him and ask what the set list will be.
HMZ said:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

lords of fubar wrote:WTF is a ''guitartist''? he cant even spell the instrument he is supposed to be so fucking good at playing.....notice i didnt say ''so good at tuning?''

We are gonna ROLL forward into BOOKING...if anyone wants to ROCK
For love of all that's holy, if any rhythmn guitartist has ideas about taking him up on this offer, don't go to his basement/studio/crawl space alone!
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I assume Meati himself handles the lead guitar duties.

His talent...... there seems to be no end to it. Charismatic front man, vocalist, lead guitar player, songwriter, entrepreneur, music teacher ....., on and on.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Ironman wrote:I assume Meati himself handles the lead guitar duties.

His talent...... there seems to be no end to it. Charismatic front man, vocalist, lead guitar player, songwriter, entrepreneur, music teacher ....., on and on.
You forgot drummer, lyricist and loon