Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by Endless Yodel »

Yes, or a summary. No need to stress over it!
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo was all over him about his bs posts about EVERYTHING...kept asking him to play live and stevo would fly down and see him...ramsey never answered any questions at all...just kept making jokes that fell on deaf ears and were humorless...ramsey finally said ''book us a show and we will be there''....it was an epic longggggggggggggg post........stevo then linked ramsey to this 126 page epic and ramsey simply said no thanks, he heard metal sludge was a fraud site...

stevo let him have it with both barrels.....and a sherman tank.......i had a raging hard on just reading it all......damn it i should;d have copied it last night ...but i had no clue he would delete it....

p.s. this was just posted.....

Ramsey Cruciani
22 mins ·

I know a lot of people want to see ROXX...we started up last year...but I had started doing some home improvements since my kiddos are growing...n like always band stuff that MA has help me with...I'm hoping to finishing up by MAY...then from that point full throttle ahead...with ROXX...LIVE...time is coming
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

I'm so proud of what this thread has become! :) I'm finally able to see him on FB after a long time as well!
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani shared his photo.
22 hrs ·

ROXX is becoming more n more FAMOUS not because of personal lives....but because of our music n persona...we are the REAL DEAL....ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
22 hrs · Edited ·

A few years ago ROXX equipment got stolen out of a storage room that was the bands rehearsal space for about 4 yrs....we never had any issues ...till we started auditioning musicians...there's been alot envy focused towards ROXX...jealously has always hoovered over ROXX...WHY...we have no idea...we are just a little 3 piece of noise out of TEXAS.

the instruments were stolen in hopes that roxx could not play anymore tripe/music and by music i mean skunks fucking burning tires
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

futonsrf wrote:I'm so proud of what this thread has become! :) I'm finally able to see him on FB after a long time as well!
Fubar and Stevo have kept the torch aflame. :lol:

On one hand I would've liked to have been a fly on the wall and see Ramsey get called on his BS, but I'd rather keep my distance from him, even in cyberspace...
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Thanks fubie... I was fucking all over him. All the lies...the fake albums, shows, videos...

In new news I just called him a faggot in a new post...

It was amazing....he is the ultimate fraud and I let him know hundreds of people are watching and laughing
Last edited by stevo on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

"He informed the authorities"

Bwahahahaha
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
22 hrs · Edited ·

A few years ago ROXX equipment got stolen out of a storage room that was the bands rehearsal space for about 4 yrs....we never had any issues ...till we started auditioning musicians...there's been alot envy focused towards ROXX...jealously has always hoovered over ROXX...WHY...we have no idea...we are just a little 3 piece of noise out of TEXAS.

the instruments were stolen in hopes that roxx could not play anymore tripe/music and by music i mean skunks fucking burning tires

Hoovered
HMZ said:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

stevo wrote:"He informed the authorities"

Bwahahahaha
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Busted by the Crimson fucktard
HMZ said:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

:lol:
stevo wrote:Busted by the Crimson fucktard
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

I didn't get a chance to read that entire post before Ramsey deleted it, but I think he said something about his wife now runs a daycare/preschool along with a friend of hers.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Lady...it was an amazing night poking the ROCKOLOGIST.....

I even called him out on the fake magazine covers he made about himself
HMZ said:
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

stevo wrote:Thanks fubie... I was fucking all over him. All the lies...the fake albums, shows, videos...

It was amazing....he is the ultimate fraud and I let him know hundreds of people are watching and laughing
I wish I had of read that!
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

He's probably read this entire thread. Does anybody think he wouldn't read a thread about himself?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

He probably has... Hi Ramsey!!! Your still a self absorbed homo who has created a fantasy world with the sole purpose of getting attention.

You have ours
HMZ said:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Wheresthestagemanager? wrote:He's probably read this entire thread. Does anybody think he wouldn't read a thread about himself?
I imagine he's so narcissistic that he thinks any attention is good attention.
endstand
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by endstand »

stevo wrote:Thanks fubie... I was fucking all over him. All the lies...the fake albums, shows, videos...

Wow, you really are a tough guy - called him a faggot... :roll: :oops:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

As en ex pro hockey player I think I am

Thank you for your opinion
HMZ said:
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

lords of fubar wrote:
Ramsey Cruciani wrote:we are just a little 3 piece of noise out of TEXAS.
As for being a three-piece of noise (and out of Texas), once in a blue moon Ramsey has an accurate and coherent thought.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

stevo wrote:
vanitybinge wrote:I found this music video, it's the most professional thing I've seen from them, but are they using clips from a Cinderella video? I seriously think there's a case of plagiarism here.

http://youtu.be/691bCWdrbNY

Are you fucking kidding me?
not at all. watch at :58 and 1:24
at 1:56 you see the Cinderella groupies in the crowd and then he passes off a clip of the band on stage as if its his own.
the same clip repeats at 2:39 you see Fred Coury spinning his sticks.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Can you send the video to Tom Keifer or the Cinderella Facebook page to get their take on it? :lol: :lol:
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Endless Yodel wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:
Ramsey Cruciani wrote:we are just a little 3 piece of noise out of TEXAS.
As for being a three-piece of noise (and out of Texas), once in a blue moon Ramsey has an accurate and coherent thought.
I would also include the bit about "Ear Bleed Demos" in with that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

If you folks get bored with Roxx, I may have a new one for ya:

"Bar bands in the NM music "scene" can ignore me all they want, but... whether they like it and admit it or not... I am the Underground King of New Mexico music.
Midnight Rock Opera is New Mexico's most-liked music (111,000... all honest, none "bought"), over 200,000 music page visits, and has a history of passing Ozzy and Aerosmith on the online charts. Now my 100%-played-by- me "1000 YEARS" (it, not MRO, originally was intended to be my break-through Rock Star comeback) is both NM's most-frequently-played and in a dead-heat as most-played original music (13,000 plays during 2015, all honest with no paid promos and no online autoplay)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoGsE3FHgQc
https://www.facebook.com/MidnightRockOpera

stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

I have some good news

Although ramsey deleted all the very colorful commentary that I put on his page, all of his responses live forever in my comcast email account....

I will cut them all into a post in the next day or so.

its a chilling read
HMZ said:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

stevo wrote:I have some good news

Although ramsey deleted all the very colorful commentary that I put on his page, all of his responses live forever in my comcast email account....

I will cut them all into a post in the next day or so.

its a chilling read
Ooooh! Cool.

JohnDeaux
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnDeaux »

Re: Midnight Rock Opera

1) Since 1993, I have been a Program Director and On-Air on some of New Mexico's top rated Rock radio stations, reporting to R&R/FMQ/ and other music chart mags.
2) I have never even HEARD of Midnight Rock Opera.
3) If I had, I would NEVER play this shit, even on a local artist's show, or other specialty programming.
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

FTR, I thought the "Golden Corral" thread was about some weird sex act.

"I'm fearful I'm fearful I'm fearful of flyin' and flyin' is fearful of me!"
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

You should reach out to him on his FB and offer to play a song on your show

I guarantee he won't bite... He likes his delusion to be 100% bs

Maybe ask for an interview... If there is a female staffer there, have her do it ad he can't resist thinking all women want him
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Diary of a fraud.....

I will try to put these in order but basically they are responses to all the questions I asked about: shows, fake CD's, fake performance pics, fake life, fake magazine covers, fake degrees, misspellings, bad grammar, Billy Squier, and anything else I could come up with to poke the hornets nest..... unfortunately, you will rarely find any reference to what was asked...just gibberish from left field. Apparently...like Hannibal Lecter, he was toying with me using his bachelors degree in "phsychology" he earned at the university of the incarnate word....

anyway... in a nutshell I asked him at least 20 times when he was going to book one show and shut my ass up.... a couple of days later, he came up with a post that talked about how all of their gear was stolen a few years back and it has been a struggle blah blah (again, like Billy Squier, details that come out of nowhere that somehow justify his position).

happy reading....

n by the way my wife is laughing ur remarks

hey message me the pic if u don't want the world to see u...it's cool

maybe u need to get laid...the only thing tha'ts fake is ur profile...show ur face...we want to see the person behind all the jib jab....lay it on the line

go bother judas priest or metallica...i can't help u...man...

thankx....for the advice...but if u knew the facts...u wouldn't be on my ass...u might what to hound ur 80's site hero...i'm the wrong guy...stupid

is that what u do...thankx for the advice....i'll try it...n by the way it's 2015 wake-up

cool love the promo..but .i heard the site is a fraud....but that's cool...peace n love always (SLUDGE REFERENCE)

are u gonna get a GIG or NOT....or are u just gonna get ur little ROXX OFF

lmao...WTF...i already answered that (delusions that he answered anything)

Hate is not the word....it's more like obsessedw... ith something

hey ur on to something...keep feeding ...we need some inspiration

i'm not that talented i could barley spell....lol (first truthful thing he has ever typed)

ur right,,,u don't have to explain ...but please explain in further detail...cos i'm baffled...

u should know ...damn u know me/us more than i do...book the gigs ...we will be there...

that's why i called it ..."IT"

the dude is getting weak in the knees

oh ur a teacher...may i ask of what sort....lol

u just had it in FACE BITCH...lmao

Pee pee...never heard of him...lol

he's back...lol

dude Manny i could picture with a dick in both ears n one in ur mouth n of course one up ur ass....ur paranoid man... man...pocket pussy or an inflatable doll get something....oh hell ur getting ur ROXX OFF...LMAO

haha...took sometime...for ur little weak mind come up with something....dude do something to make urself feel better...i do what i do cos i do....i actaully feel u man...yeah RIGHT...lol

Manny gifted in being an invisible douche....i couldn't do it...cool Dan u ROCK also

come on tell me more i wanna know more...u are plucking great

the bus is coming...sometimes it runs late

this guy should be at the pearly gates...too funny

i love love a good squabble

holy HELL Dan the man...looks like i got cancer on my ASS too...lol

I agree i'm a lair n a thief...n i've taken U to where noone has ever gone...

ur living proof...now is that a lie but again i'm a figure of ur imagination (here he is playing with me with his superior intelligence)

so u want to be a ARTIST...vent on me...it's cool

u should know...it's a given...U

n what about MR. Manny and IT's invisible FACE in concert...lol

hahaha...u LOVE me baby ...n ur damn right I rock that photoshop...tell em (one of the few where he actually admits something)

U should change ur FIRST name to RIM JOB cos nooEn can see ur FACE..lmaO

i think IT (RENO) needs... to some schooling...boy ur a funny SOB...i gotta meet u...dick head...lol

Thankx Audryna for coming to my emotional rescue...lol....ur a real beauty...I know this poor soul...I ain't saying no names it's not my game...let the little dick CLOWN have his moment...xo (one of his mongoloid followers came to his rescue)

Oh my it's the FAT MAMA'S BOY....who got shot down in L.A.....geez...LM ROCKING AO...

little RENO with no pic...boy u know know me very well...shit better than I know myself...thankx for the motivation n taking the time for me continue...but one thing FAGGOT LEAVE innocent people out of ur BULLSHIT with me..anyway i'll visit u...ROCK bro..

as you can all see...I have been put down and firmly put back in my place...Ramsey and the ROXX machine are back on the marketing campaign... posting pics and telling stories of shows and situations that have never happened...Ramsey continues to get the attention and adulation he needs from 4 KISS addicted females who "like" anything he posts.

All is well with the world my friends.... balance has been restored
HMZ said: