Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

stevo
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by stevo »

May the Spirit of the Song bird light the way

:roll:
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani
30 mins ·
No ARTIST should go through shit like this...U sound people put us in a tight n tough SPOT so we have no choice but to with deal it...NO MORE...BS...we work to HARD to bring GREAT ENTERTAINMENT to any VENUE... if venues...CANNOT accommodate or deliver...let ARTIST know before hand so we can go else where...BOTTOM LINE ...(yeah i was on fire inside..my Italian blood was boiling)....ROCK ON!
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

BDG135 wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
30 mins ·
No ARTIST should go through shit like this...U sound people put us in a tight n tough SPOT so we have no choice but to with deal it...NO MORE...BS...we work to HARD to bring GREAT ENTERTAINMENT to any VENUE... if venues...CANNOT accommodate or deliver...let ARTIST know before hand so we can go else where...BOTTOM LINE ...(yeah i was on fire inside..my Italian blood was boiling)....ROCK ON!

:roll:
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

30 mins ·
Don't the people running the show know who they're dealing with here?!? They're dealing with the almighty Roxx, and Roxx are the show!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Doesn't the mighty Roxx have an extra stand and a SM58 somewhere?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

BDG135 wrote:Doesn't the mighty Roxx have an extra stand and a SM58 somewhere?
Cause this dude lives in his own special reality, and His mom wont buy him a extra stand.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

dmbrocker wrote:
30 mins ·
Don't the people running the show know who they're dealing with here?!? They're dealing with the almighty Roxx, and Roxx are the show!
And no brown M&Ms in the snack bowls!

I wonder if his wife knows how delusional he is and if she just plays along.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

BDG135 wrote:Doesn't the mighty Roxx have an extra stand and a SM58 somewhere?
I know he has a cheap harmonizer, dialed in all weird.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Endless Yodel wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
30 mins ·
And no brown M&Ms in the snack bowls!

I wonder if his wife knows how delusional he is and if she just plays along.
She's probably as delusional as he is if she's staying with him. A regular Sharon Osbourne, Mrs. Ramsey Cruise.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I doubt she knows half the shit he does or she'd be taking photos of him and he wouldn't have to resort to selfies in the bathroom mirror..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sounds like Rock Avenue records has a new act and a co-headliner for the Stonebroke US tour!

Ramsey Cruciani
10 hrs ·

We are working on RX becoming a full time touring act...we need players BASS n Rhythm Guitarist ...email if interested...once the DEAL is DONE we move FORWARD...too many opportunities are RISING....ROCK ON!

I'm wondering what would happen if I were to send some of my music resume in to him and what I'd get promised in return?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Ramsey Cruciani
13 hrs ·

Live music Venues if ur sound n light employees can't do their job...they need to be canned...bottom line...they are hurting business this is a key element to ur financial gain...n audience retention...Phuck those dumdass's

dumdass's? :lol:

And I don't think another mic would have saved this....WTF?

https://www.facebook.com/RamseyMEATTiCr ... 740246066/
Last edited by Luminiferous on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

This man is an entertainer. I tried to message him to ask if he's tried stand up comedy but he did not respond.
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

Save that video. Him doing his own background vocals is the most classic ROXX moment of 2017.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Luminiferous wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
13 hrs ·

Live music Venues if ur sound n light employees can't do their job...they need to be canned...bottom line...they are hurting business this is a key element to ur financial gain...n audience retention...Phuck those dumdass's

You should pretend you're applying for one of the open slots. It would be priceless to see what BS he tries to sell you.

Did anyone make it to the end of the video above? I don't know who the audience is but they actually get more "Woooo's" than Stonebreed in TX.
endstand
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by endstand »

13 hrs ·

I've mentioned this before, but considering the fact that Ramsey's choice of genre is "obviously" hard rock / hair metal, which normally is based on 4/4 time signature, he constantly uses 5/4 or even 7/4. I doubt he does this on purpose – by meaning that he doesn't try to add up some proggish or surprising elements on his songs on purpose. He probably has totally unconventional way of thinking music and probably doesn't "hear" that he is actually doing something strange (ok, that is obvious).

Maybe if he'd do some other genre – something...umm...more artistic, which normally isn't based on so many same rhythmic or melodic elements like basic rock is, he could actually come up with something interesting?
ribcage
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by ribcage »

NearlyNormal wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
And I don't think another mic would have saved this....WTF? [/b]
Did anyone make it to the end of the video above? I don't know who the audience is but they actually get more "Woooo's" than Stonebreed in TX.
"If you know the song...sing it!"
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Who was that filming him?
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

BDG135 wrote:Who was that filming him?
Quentin Tarantino
alexleehooker

Post by alexleehooker »

endstand wrote:
13 hrs ·

I've mentioned this before, but considering the fact that Ramsey's choice of genre is "obviously" hard rock / hair metal, which normally is based on 4/4 time signature, he constantly uses 5/4 or even 7/4. I doubt he does this on purpose – by meaning that he doesn't try to add up some proggish or surprising elements on his songs on purpose. He probably has totally unconventional way of thinking music and probably doesn't "hear" that he is actually doing something strange (ok, that is obvious).

Maybe if he'd do some other genre – something...umm...more artistic, which normally isn't based on so many same rhythmic or melodic elements like basic rock is, he could actually come up with something interesting?

New genre: 'Post-Roxx'
alexleehooker

Post by alexleehooker »

So is this a Roxx tribute band or Ramsey's Asian franchise? The logo looks familiar but this lot are from Indonesia.

http://roxxbergema.com

(Apologies if I'm repeating someone else who might have already mentioned this somewhere else in the previous 145 pages of this thread!)
Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

BDG135 wrote:Who was that filming him?
The bar owner. If anyone injured themselves from falling out of their chairs laughing, he needed evidence for the insurance company.
endstand

Post by endstand »

alexleehooker wrote:
endstand wrote:
13 hrs ·

New genre: 'Post-Roxx'
Hahah!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

endstand wrote: I've mentioned this before, but considering the fact that Ramsey's choice of genre is "obviously" hard rock / hair metal, which normally is based on 4/4 time signature, he constantly uses 5/4 or even 7/4. I doubt he does this on purpose – by meaning that he doesn't try to add up some proggish or surprising elements on his songs on purpose. He probably has totally unconventional way of thinking music and probably doesn't "hear" that he is actually doing something strange (ok, that is obvious).

Like THIS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
sliquor
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by sliquor »

endstand

Post by endstand »

Turner Coates wrote:
endstand wrote: I've mentioned this before, but considering the fact that Ramsey's choice of genre is "obviously" hard rock / hair metal, which normally is based on 4/4 time signature, he constantly uses 5/4 or even 7/4. I doubt he does this on purpose – by meaning that he doesn't try to add up some proggish or surprising elements on his songs on purpose. He probably has totally unconventional way of thinking music and probably doesn't "hear" that he is actually doing something strange (ok, that is obvious).

Like THIS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU
Good call! Maybe something like this!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani
5 mins ·
Cover bands should perform M T W TH nights...Friday n Saturdays for actual Artist
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

You can read between the lines on all of Ramsey's posts....

Terrible show because he's a terrible musician = blame the sound guys and venue

Complaining about cover bands playing during the weekend = venues will only book shitty Ramsey on MTW while a cover band that draws plays F & S.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

5 mins ·
Cover bands should perform M T W TH nights...Friday n Saturdays for actual Artist
:shock:
HMZ said:
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

https://www.facebook.com/RamseyMEATTiCr ... ER&fref=nf

Scroll down a couple items and look for a pic of him wearing what seems to be blue dish washing gloves. Watch the video.

So he posted a video on his FB page, stating he needs a second guitarist quickly.. But he ends the vid with this.. "Somebody once asked me what makes ROXX so ICONIC????... Look at my face." and then it shuts off...

Did someone really ask him that? Someone besides himself implying that he's a cultural icon?

Wow. All those pics of him "channeling" you know who... and according to him he's not a Kiss fan...

Stranger than fiction... a gold mine of comedy.
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black