Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by STONEBREED »

gtrjay wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)

Few things. I know we give you shit on here about your band cheeseburgers and mowing lawns. But you are having fun and doing it. Hell I wish my band didn't call it a day in 2008 but having a guy die does mess up things. Anyway hats off to plugin shows having fun and trying to "make it". Mean that with respect.

But friend or not. Legal or not with name. Just how does blotz's asshole taste on a daily basis? Because he is serving you shit burgers with anus flavored fries. Anyone whose friend beats their wife or gf loses said friendship. There are no 3 strike rules in beating a woman. Unless he came to you crying after an incident and said I need rehab or help to clean my life up. That's pretty hard to still be a friend to. Unless you just want to "open" for him and take selfies.

Man up and drop that woman beater as a friend.
If i ever seen him hit a woman you bet your ass I would step up and say something as any man would, like i said before In the 5 or so years we have been friends I have NEVER EVER seen that kind of behavior. and if something like that happened in the past I was not there, I don't know the circumstances, there's always 3 sides to every story so how could I or should I judge someone for something I have no clue about? Not my business to be a judge or a jury. I only judge him by what I see and experience when we hang out and party usually with our wives:)
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
gtrjay wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)

Few things. I know we give you shit on here about your band cheeseburgers and mowing lawns. But you are having fun and doing it. Hell I wish my band didn't call it a day in 2008 but having a guy die does mess up things. Anyway hats off to plugin shows having fun and trying to "make it". Mean that with respect.

But friend or not. Legal or not with name. Just how does blotz's asshole taste on a daily basis? Because he is serving you shit burgers with anus flavored fries. Anyone whose friend beats their wife or gf loses said friendship. There are no 3 strike rules in beating a woman. Unless he came to you crying after an incident and said I need rehab or help to clean my life up. That's pretty hard to still be a friend to. Unless you just want to "open" for him and take selfies.

Man up and drop that woman beater as a friend.
If i ever seen him hit a woman you bet your ass I would step up and say something as any man would, like i said before In the 5 or so years we have been friends I have NEVER EVER seen that kind of behavior. and if something like that happened in the past I was not there, I don't know the circumstances, there's always 3 sides to every story so how could I or should I judge someone for something I have no clue about? Not my business to be a judge or a jury. I only judge him by what I see and experience when we hang out and party usually with our wives:)
Lol! You're so full of shit lawn boy, why do you even bother? He IS a wife beater You stupid POS.

You're married? Holy fuck, how is that possible? Your husband must love the butt sex too.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
KNACRob
Opening for Slaughter

Post by KNACRob »

STONEBREED wrote: to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working.
Someone needs to go to business school. This statement is just ridiculously absurd and couldn't be more incorrect.
sixhundredsixtysix
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by sixhundredsixtysix »

God damn, I hate these obnoxious glossy flyers.
STONEBREED wrote:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

KNACRob wrote:
STONEBREED wrote: to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working.
Someone needs to go to business school. This statement is just ridiculously absurd and couldn't be more incorrect.
:lol: :lol: Consider the source. The guys a fucking nincompoop, what did you expect?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

KNACRob wrote:

Yeah. I just ignored that because I had a big yawn at his logic :roll:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

sixhundredsixtysix wrote:God damn, I hate these obnoxious glossy flyers.
STONEBREED wrote:
When the only income you have coming in is from the 2-3 lawns a month you mow like Carlos does, your financial resources are limited, hence the cheap flyers.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Here's a message for Carlos, whom I don't know and had no issue with before this thread.

Carlos, you act as if as long as you don't take the required 39 seconds it would take for you to verify that Blobby DID beat the shit out of a WOMAN, that you are fine with Blobby. That's about as genuine as one of OJ's friends saying that as long as OJ keeps looking for the real killer on the golf courses that they frequent, it's all good.

Stevie just pwn3d you into alternate dimensions by shitting all over your excuse about "not knowing" if Blobby was in fact, a woman battering drunk fuck bucket.

That proves that you are only turning said blind eye so that you can keep your worthless relationship with him alive.

That is an incredibly dick move.

I don't believe you could do much harm to you or your bands rep on these boards but this will Mos def cement your role as an asshat after the fact.

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Hungwell wrote:Here's a message for Carlos, whom I don't know and had no issue with before this thread.

Carlos, you act as if as long as you don't take the required 39 seconds it would take for you to verify that Blobby DID beat the shit out of a WOMAN, that you are fine with Blobby. That's about as genuine as one of OJ's friends saying that as long as OJ keeps looking for the real killer on the golf courses that they frequent, it's all good.

Stevie just pwn3d you into alternate dimensions by shitting all over your excuse about "not knowing" if Blobby was in fact, a woman battering drunk fuck bucket.

That proves that you are only turning said blind eye so that you can keep your worthless relationship with him alive.

That is an incredibly dick move.

I don't believe you could do much harm to you or your bands rep on these boards but this will Mos def cement your role as an asshat after the fact.

:lol: :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well, we've determined that he doesn't beat women in front of Carlos from Stonebreed.

Case dismissed.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Well, we've determined that he doesn't beat women in front of Carlos from Stonebreed.

Case dismissed.

:lol: :lol:
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

STONEBREED wrote:...Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)...
Grammar Nazi here, was you're use of a "?" after the word "Ratt" a veiled attempt to question the validity of this version of "Ratt" or was it a Freudian slip (of the lip)?!

Grudgers wanna know!
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Props to Carlos. He took a thread that was under delivering and turned it into gold...

well, maybe silver...

Okay, at least bronze.
ImageImage
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Psychobolia.com wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:...Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)...
Grammar Nazi here, was you're use of a "?" after the word "Ratt" a veiled attempt to question the validity of this version of "Ratt" or was it a Freudian slip (of the lip)?!

Grudgers wanna know!
Slip slip, slip of the lip, I like the way you move you're (keeping with the bad grammer) hips.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Well, well, well......
WELCOME to the Sludge Sleep Deprivation Society, Mr. Blotzo.
There Is NO escape! We are the itch in your perfidious mind!
PLEASANT DREAMS!!!!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Well, we've determined that he doesn't beat women in front of Carlos from Stonebreed.

Case dismissed.
:lol: , right?

Carlos said he was unaware of the "circumstances" under which Blobby had to feed some poor lady an uppercut and so he can't comment or judge.

Like there is some outside chance that he may first come to find that said victim precipitated the attack by unleashing a handful of Africanized bee's in his direction and whirling a machete around like a Who encore while screaming 'Allah Akbar' would make it all OK.

Whatta dik.
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
Would the Sherriff's report we posted be photo-shopped as well?

Just curious.

$ludge
Carlos: How do you respond to that, Fudge-Packer?
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

twfs wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:

Just curious.

$ludge
Serious question was Bobby ever convicted in a court of law and found guilty of domestic violence ? I honestly do not know the answer to that.
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

SCSINNER wrote:By the way if you enjoyed any of this please consider buying Sin City Sinners all original CD
Thank you
Amazon
http://goo.gl/q1p7bO

Google Play
https://goo.gl/vtzGyy

Spotify
https://goo.gl/5QCNal

Official Sinners Website
(Physical Cd)
http://goo.gl/7bo64o

Official Sinners Website
(Physical Cd Autographed)
http://goo.gl/SIi3d6
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

twfs wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:

Just curious.

$ludge
Carlos ain't no fudge packer.
He's a stone breeder.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

Every now and again a thread come along that reminds me what Sludge is all about. This is that thread.
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

lemmysmole wrote:

Just curious.

$ludge
So you actually DON'T have issues with him being a wife beater then?
Girlfriend .... not wife.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

STONEBREED wrote:
twfs wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:

Just curious.

$ludge
Serious question was Bobby ever convicted in a court of law and found guilty of domestic violence ? I honestly do not know the answer to that.
This is where Carlos hits the Iceberg.

As long as you're not convicted of abuse, Carlos will have no prob remaining friends with anyone who punches his mom/wife or daughter in the head.

LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Chris Brown is looking for a new BFF, you should party with him, get Brown to sing for Ratt
Blotzer could play arenas again
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Peter Crisp wrote:Every now and again a thread come along that reminds me what Sludge is all about. This is that thread.
:mrgreen:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Well, this escalated quickly.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

So is NO the answer? Serious question? Has he ever been convicted of domestic violence? Because like I said I have never seen him act in that way. I'm assuming the answer is no , or else all you haters woukd be coming out of the woodwork instead of acting like fucking crickets , I could care less what any of you personally think of me , like I said before Bobby is my friend. If you want to hate me for saying it go right the fuck ahead. Really don't matter to me :)
Funnelhead
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Funnelhead »

Hungwell wrote: This is where Carlos hits the Iceberg.

As long as you're not convicted of abuse, Carlos will have no prob remaining friends with anyone who punches his mom/wife or daughter in the head.

HAHAHAHA!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

STONEBREED wrote:So is NO the answer? Serious question? Has he ever been convicted of domestic violence?
No. OJ wasn't "convicted" of murder.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

ParaDime77 wrote:Goddamn this is GOOD!!! :lol:
I'm not gonna get any fucking work done today you assholes! :lol:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol: