Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by yeahbuddy »

infamous wrote:Jason Green
10 hrs ·
I will not give in to hate, anyone who wants to tell stories about me or even worse the truth will have to live with that & the own decisions they make.
People in glass houses should not throw stones!
My life is an open book, no secrets, no shame! I like to get high on smack and text dick pictures. So what?
I only have time for herion and penis photos, if you want to spread hate there are plenty of avenues to do it that don't involve me and my obsession with peckers.
[/quote]

Well,
we have learned the guy likes to send dick pics & do smack.
That tells us he ain't got no hard on in those dick pics.

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the post-punch smile on his face!
Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

bluetrain wrote:
Grendel wrote:Image

Still a favorite :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goddamn!!!! I'm dying over here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

gtrjay wrote:
Bianca wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:I loved a few years back when someone hijacked his wiki page & wrote all kinds of sleazy goofy stuff
about the ass hat. That was a good time!!
Oh yeah, I remember that.

Someone please post said JPEG pic to Facebook page of his & ratt and lets see how long it takes to come down :)

Oh god that is amazing!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:So SCSINNER gets crushed and exposed and now posted this on FB... Btw.. wasn't HE the one spreading stories? I guess he's now all about the high road once his skeletons started coming out of the closet.. Carlos for the win...

Jason Green
10 hrs ·
I will not give in to hate, anyone who wants to tell stories about me or even worse lies will have to live with that & the own poor decisions they make.
My life is an open book, no secrets, no shame!
I only have time for love, if you want to spread hate there are plenty of avenues to do it that don't involve me.

I found his Jason's page. The fucking guy is going through hell right now. I feel sorry for him. He's fucking beat down. I bet if he had not lost his girlfriend a couple weeks ago he would be handling this much differently. As far as Carlos goes he's just desperate to have someone who had a huge connection to the 80's music scene to be his friend and all he is able to get is Bobby Blotzer. I'll take my friends no one has heard of over that shit.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Thebottomline wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:So SCSINNER gets crushed and exposed and now posted this on FB... Btw.. wasn't HE the one spreading stories? I guess he's now all about the high road once his skeletons started coming out of the closet.. Carlos for the win...

Jason Green
10 hrs ·
I will not give in to hate, anyone who wants to tell stories about me or even worse lies will have to live with that & the own poor decisions they make.
I only have time for love, if you want to spread hate there are plenty of avenues to do it that don't involve me.

I found his Jason's page. The fucking guy is going through hell right now. I feel sorry for him. He's fucking beat down. I bet if he had not lost his girlfriend a couple weeks ago he would be handling this much differently. As far as Carlos goes he's just desperate to have someone who had a huge connection to the 80's music scene to be his friend and all he is able to get is Bobby Blotzer. I'll take my friends no one has heard of over that shit.
Scinner's probably off getting the goods on Carlos right now. (I hope, oh please let it be so.)
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

What SCSINNER needs to do is chill out from all social media and gather himself. Down the road he will realize that getting fired from Bobby is no big deal and that getting fired from a fast food joint would be a bigger zing. SCSINNER should have taken it as a compliment that Bobby fired him, it's a credibility booster.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Jason Green
10 hrs ·
witchbitch
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by witchbitch »

I just spent 20 minutes laughing. This is why I still swing by from time to time.
Oh good heavens, baby where's my medicine?
I must have left it outside with my etiquette
The undertaker's rule of thumb
It's hard to talk with a Novocaine tongue
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Thebottomline wrote:

Jason Green
10 hrs ·

Got a pic on this guy?

I would look it up, but I'm too busy looking for another pic of a transvestite transexual having sex with a watermelon.

Thanks in advance!
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

So, to sum up:

Sin City Sinner manager came here, freshly fired by Blotzer, to drop the dime and set things straight.
He doesn't deliver any solid Sludge
Carlos comes here to defend Blotzer
Carlos is called out by all the Sludgers and mercilessly clowned
Carlos responds by putting the ever loving smackdown on Sin City Sinner guy
Sin City Sinner guy posts on Facebook that people should not go spreading hate.

WINNERS: All of us.
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
EricCarr91
Opening for Slaughter

Post by EricCarr91 »

To hell with cliff notes. This whole thread is a must read! :D I just read it all from post 1 to now. Out-fucking-standing.
Stoner wrote:That shit sounds like a drunk toddler wrote it after being hit in the head repeatedly with baseball bat spiked with heroin syringes.

Fuck.
:lol:
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Pretty much this!!
Peter Crisp wrote:So, to sum up:

Sin City Sinner manager came here, freshly fired by Blotzer, to drop the dime and set things straight.
He doesn't deliver any solid Sludge
Carlos comes here to defend Blotzer
Carlos is called out by all the Sludgers and mercilessly clowned
Carlos responds by putting the ever loving smackdown on Sin City Sinner guy
Sin City Sinner guy posts on Facebook that people should not go spreading hate.

WINNERS: All of us.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

This should be as epic a thread as Carb Day, I take it?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

So the weekend came and went and SCSinner just lolli-gagged us.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Luminiferous wrote:So are you monitoring this thread and reporting everything back to your bestest buddy every 30 minutes or so?

Oh wait, he doesn't care about or even think about Sludge... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Of course he is, all the while claiming(5 times now), that he nor Blobby "don't care what is said here about either of them".
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

gilly wrote:So the weekend came and went and SCSinner just lolli-gagged us.
Yeah, probably won't be long now before he deletes all his posts. :lol:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
digna

Post by digna »

P.S. Please continue fucking off![/quote]
That's the FUNNY thing about it, I posted those as a Joke, Like I see this whole scenario a Joke, A funny form of entertainment for me. And the best is when I see someone like you get so heated up, so mad, so angry even wishing me bodily harm on my vocal chords so you NEVER have to listen to me again. LOL Serious you have me laughing here, you actually come off as a disgruntled X Employee as well. You're all getting personal and shit:) Don't blow your cover[/quote]

No dipshit, the FUNNY thing is your man crush on the only average drummer that made a dick move on the band that made the name what it was. He thinks he's Neil Peart or Stewart Copeland level, he had zero to do with their success. You have NEVER posted this many words. You've only pimped your band and these guys tore you apart, but somebody says something about a pos avg drummer you have a crush on and you go apeshit...
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

What is a bit cray-cray to me is that a Blotz = Shit thread has almost 6k impressions in 72 hours.

#Amaze

#ThePowerOfSludgeCompelsYou

$ludge
WGDJ

Post by WGDJ »

SCSinner should just come back and post to his heart's content. Who cares what he has allegedly done wrong? Carlos didn't see him do it with his own two eyes, so therefore it didn't happen. SCSinner, you're in the clear!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

WGDJ wrote:SCSinner should just come back and post to his heart's content. Who cares what he has allegedly done wrong? Carlos didn't see him do it with his own two eyes, so therefore it didn't happen. SCSinner, you're in the clear!
I agree.
I don't care if the guy send's dick pics or has taken smack. I feel bad for the guy losing his girl. But whatever else he has to say, this is the place to say it.
About Carlos- I think the attacks on his singing or band are stupid. Now going after him for being buddies with the Blotz, now that is open season.

God, he is a f'n mess-

panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

theguvner wrote:Carlos falling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4repidPsav8

and another nice compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURfydQK3aw
Love that in the second video there are about 6 people in the audience, probably because the stage is right next to the port o johns
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

SCSINNER should deff come back and address the sludge hurled back at him otherwise you can bet it's all pretty much true.
HollywoodTrash
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HollywoodTrash »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:SCSINNER should deff come back and address the sludge hurled back at him otherwise you can bet it's all pretty much true.
Who cares if it is true? Wow, dude may have taken pics of his dick and used to be a heroin addict....does not change the fact that Blotzer is a complete egotistical douchebag who lies, cheats, steals, beats women, is a drunken buffoon who treats his fans and his own band like total garbage and gets DUI's on his mother fucking boat. I know for a fact that there are venues who will NEVER book Blotzer again because he is a giant douchebag that nobody wants to deal with.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

theguvner wrote:Carlos falling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4repidPsav8
Damn, that's great. And the music makes it 100x better.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

HollywoodTrash wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:SCSINNER should deff come back and address the sludge hurled back at him otherwise you can bet it's all pretty much true.
Who cares if it is true? Wow, dude may have taken pics of his dick and used to be a heroin addict....does not change the fact that Blotzer is a complete egotistical douchebag who lies, cheats, steals, beats women, is a drunken buffoon who treats his fans and his own band like total garbage and gets DUI's on his mother fucking boat. I know for a fact that there are venues who will NEVER book Blotzer again because he is a giant douchebag that nobody wants to deal with.
Well, one might assume he's sending dick pics while his gf is slowly dying in the next room. That's kind of... Dicky.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

If there's one positive thing to say about Blotzer here, it's that he gets his DUIs on a boat. Not much risk of pulling a Razzle out in the middle of Lake Havasu.

Hope SCSinner comes back, udderwise this thread is going to sink like a Zed Leppelin...
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

Inessence wrote:
HollywoodTrash wrote:
Well, one might assume he's sending dick pics while his gf is slowly dying in the next room. That's kind of... Dicky.

Exactly. That and did him and his girl use Heroin? Was there more to her passing than pneumonia? If these things are true BB is hardly in the wrong for canning this guy. SCS coming on here acting like some victim and then running when someone calls him out is a bitch move. His postings seemed rather melty and he promised the sludge which he is yet to deliver. After getting called out he went M.I.A and posting on his page about not spreading negativity. Seems like the ultimate puss move. He's the one who started this but now he's running away from it.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:Exactly. That and did him and his girl use Heroin? Was there more to her passing than pneumonia? If these things are true BB is hardly in the wrong for canning this guy. SCS coming on here acting like some victim and then running when someone calls him out is a bitch move. His postings seemed rather melty and he promised the sludge which he is yet to deliver. After getting called out he went M.I.A and posting on his page about not spreading negativity. Seems like the ultimate puss move. He's the one who started this but now he's running away from it.
I'm sure the guy's embarrassed. If the dude was a junkie, pulling scams is par for the course. Shameful behavior but pretty typical for a junkie. Carlos said he "embezzled" money from family and friends, which I think, in his language--Navajo or whatever--means he took money from family and friends and bought drugs. Again, typical junkie stuff.

None of it is noble or anything anyone should do with their lives but we're talking about RATT here. You want to talk about being junkies? Holy cow. And of ALL people, Bobby Blotzer has no right to talk about eBay scams. Give us a break.

As far as dick pics, please. If you have a dick and a phone, you've sent dick pics.

To me, it read like Carlos being fed information from Bobby Blotzer, who is too chickenshit to post on his own behalf. Carlos, being a rube and a sucker and willing to take the beating, did it gladly because he likes the gigs and he already gets his ass handed to him here.

SCSINNER might be some nefarious neer-do-well and possibly a douchebag, I don't know. That doesn't make Da Blotz a saint. He punches women! And Carlos is cool with that, so long as you don't do it front of him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts