Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Hellsinkey »

Psychobolia.com wrote:If there's one positive thing to say about Blotzer here, it's that he gets his DUIs on a boat.
Hmm. In his book he brags that he drives well when drunk.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hellsinkey wrote:Hmm. In his book he brags that he drives well when drunk.
Ha! The first alcoholic to ever say that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Peter Crisp wrote:So, to sum up:

Sin City Sinner manager came here, freshly fired by Blotzer, to drop the dime and set things straight.
He doesn't deliver any solid Sludge
Carlos comes here to defend Blotzer
Carlos is called out by all the Sludgers and mercilessly clowned
Carlos responds by putting the ever loving smackdown on Sin City Sinner guy
Sin City Sinner guy posts on Facebook that people should not go spreading hate.

WINNERS: All of us.
Pretty much.
Now just need Carlos to make peace in the Middle East & all will be right in the world
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I don't know about anyone else here, but what I'm taking away from this thread is that Bobby Blotzer is too afraid to post on Sludge and that Carlos is the woman in their relationship.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Stoner wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but what I'm taking away from this thread is that Bobby Blotzer is too afraid to post on Sludge and that Carlos is the woman in their relationship.
:lol:
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

Sin City Sinner manager came here, freshly fired by Blotzer, to drop the dime and set things straight.

I would summarize this thread differently:

The uneducated loser collective of this board jerk each other off as they race to the top of the high horse in their cyber witch burning and gang rape of the former guitarist of Quiet Riot for supporting the drummer of RATT as if the guitarist were responsible for the drummer's alleged misdeeds.

The people on this board, pitchforks ready, would have us believe they ~and all of their friends~ have all led perfect lives.

If you oppose the pile on, the board moralists insist that you support beating women. So much for discourse and the consideration of facts and evidence before conclusions are drawn.

Mad props to Carlos for having the courage to post on here and defend a friend.
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

Carlos is a clown. He threatened to beat me up
when I first questioned his friendship to a girl beater, and his groupie like craveings to play with 80s hairbands.
Must have got under his skin then, but he never stopped by to do the dead. Even though we live in the same town and I gave him my work and home address?

Empty threats. = LAME.
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

STONEBREED wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Here's the REAL DEAL nothing and I mean nothing any of you have to say about me affects me in any way shape or form. Seriously I have been coming on here 5 or 6 years now, heard it all before, been laughed at, ridiculed, photo shopped and flat out lied about but I have thick skin, I roll with the punches because I take nothing on this board as a serious matter. I post as myself and don't hide behind a fake screen name. So talk all the shit you want about me:) It really don't affect me, it actually amuses me that some of you can get so worked up and heated on here. And it flatters me when someone actually takes 10-15 minutes out of their day to photo shop me or talk shit about me while hiding behind your screen names.
So why doesn't your friend Blotz have thick skin and ignore Metal Sludge, instead of complaining about it? He doesn't have a account here, so are you telling him about what we post on here? If so, Ratt. :lol: :lol:
He honestly could care less about Metal Grudge , I sent him a text this morning telling him the guy he fired is talking shit about him on Sludge

YOUR A FUCKEN SNITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!

and his exact words were The Guy is clearly disturbed. Thats it he didn't make a big deal about it. Just another X employee that Will be dust in the wind and forgotten about in like 3 days, but if he was smart and wanted to continue doing this kind of work he shouldn't be airing his shit here. Blotz has lots of friends in the industry

HAHA! WHO?? NAME ONE BESIDES YOURSELF!

and its gonna be hard for this guy to get a job being anybody's tour manager if he keeps talking shit:) especially when you start getting into specifics like money - don't ruin your chance of working for someone else because your mad
TWAT!!
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Stoner wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but what I'm taking away from this thread is that Bobby Blotzer is too afraid to post on Sludge and that Carlos is the woman in their relationship.
No wonder Carlos is so quick to defend Blotz, then. He's afraid of him!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
hairmetalsux
Headlining Clubs

Post by hairmetalsux »

Aristocrat wrote:I would summarize this thread differently:

The uneducated loser collective of this board jerk each other off as they race to the top of the high horse in their cyber witch burning and gang rape of the former guitarist of Quiet Riot for supporting the drummer of RATT as if the guitarist were responsible for the drummer's alleged misdeeds.

The people on this board, pitchforks ready, would have us believe they ~and all of their friends~ have all led perfect lives.

If you oppose the pile on, the board moralists insist that you support beating women. So much for discourse and the consideration of facts and evidence before conclusions are drawn.

Carlos Cruz, the singer for Stonebreed, was at one time the guitar player for Quiet Riot?
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

BadDogWater wrote:Carlos is a clown. He threatened to beat me up
when I first questioned his friendship to a girl beater, and his groupie like craveings to play with 80s hairbands.
Must have got under his skin then, but he never stopped by to do the dead. Even though we live in the same town and I gave him my work and home address?

Empty threats. = LAME.
You sure you got the right Carlos? I don't recall ANY of that. I don't even know you - apparently someone is already confusing me with Carlos in Quiet Riot in this thread. I could never get so mad at someone on this message board to want to actually have a physical confrontation. So don't flatter your self , I have no clue who you are :)
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

:lol: So much for the uneducated loser collective.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

STONEBREED wrote:
BadDogWater wrote:Carlos is a clown. He threatened to beat me up

Empty threats. = LAME.
You sure you got the right Carlos? I don't recall ANY of that. I don't even know you - apparently someone is already confusing me with Carlos in Quiet Riot in this thread. I could never get so mad at someone on this message board to want to actually have a physical confrontation. So don't flatter your self , I have no clue who you are :)
Carlos-
you must be a busy guy. Lead singer of Stonebreed & lead guitarist of Quiet Riot.
That's impressive!!
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Aristocrat wrote:

Are you trying to say I don't lead a perfect life?

#WTF

$tEvil ;-)
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Bottom line is Blotz don't post on Sludge, I saw a former ex-employee on here talking shit about a friend. I simply told the guy he shouldn't sling his shit in here. I get attacked for being a friend. The guy probably realizes this is not a place to start shit when he's got his own problems to worry about. So he smartened up and backed off. I'm sure he's got friends telling him it's not a wise decision to come in here blasting off at the mouth like that. Nobody WINS in a situation like this. I'm sure he feels bad now about coming in here. Yes he was fired, he was mad, he felt like venting, he did, understandable. I have nothing personal against the guy. But Blotz is my friend and since he's not on here to defend himself, I took it upon myself to help a friend:) and like I said 6 times now , I don't care what any of you think or say about me , I don't care if you think I have a target on my back , I only come to this site for fun and entertainment , and I like Stevil, I take none of it serious and it does make me chuckle to myself when I see people get so mad and heated about shit I say or post :) Peace to all you Sludgers who like me and Fuck Off to those who don't:) and the ones who take time out of their day , to make a video , or a photoshop, or a Meme to try to make fun of me , I truly appreciate you , that flatters me :) lets me know I'm on your mind :)
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

STONEBREED wrote:Bottom line is Blotz don't post on Sludge, I saw a former ex-employee on here talking shit about a friend. I simply told the guy he shouldn't sling his shit in here. I get attacked for being a friend. The guy probably realizes this is not a place to start shit when he's got his own problems to worry about. So he smartened up and backed off. I'm sure he's got friends telling him it's not a wise decision to come in here blasting off at the mouth like that. Nobody WINS in a situation like this. I'm sure he feels bad now about coming in here. Yes he was fired, he was mad, he felt like venting, he did, understandable. I have nothing personal against the guy. But Blotz is my friend and since he's not on here to defend himself, I took it upon myself to help a friend:) and like I said 6 times now , I don't care what any of you think or say about me , I don't care if you think I have a target on my back , I only come to this site for fun and entertainment , and I like Stevil, I take none of it serious and it does make me chuckle to myself when I see people get so mad and heated about shit I say or post :) Peace to all you Sludgers who like me and Fuck Off to those who don't:) and the ones who take time out of their day , to make a video , or a photoshop, or a Meme to try to make fun of me , I truly appreciate you , that flatters me :) lets me know I'm on your mind :)
So, how difficult was it for you to learn the guitar solo on "Slick Black Cadillac"?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

STONEBREED wrote:Bottom line is Blotz don't post on Sludge, I saw a former ex-employee on here talking shit about a friend. I simply told the guy he shouldn't sling his shit in here. I get attacked for being a friend. The guy probably realizes this is not a place to start shit when he's got his own problems to worry about. So he smartened up and backed off. I'm sure he's got friends telling him it's not a wise decision to come in here blasting off at the mouth like that. Nobody WINS in a situation like this. I'm sure he feels bad now about coming in here. Yes he was fired, he was mad, he felt like venting, he did, understandable. I have nothing personal against the guy. But Blotz is my friend and since he's not on here to defend himself, I took it upon myself to help a friend:) and like I said 6 times now , I don't care what any of you think or say about me , I don't care if you think I have a target on my back , I only come to this site for fun and entertainment , and I like Stevil, I take none of it serious and it does make me chuckle to myself when I see people get so mad and heated about shit I say or post :) Peace to all you Sludgers who like me and Fuck Off to those who don't:) and the ones who take time out of their day , to make a video , or a photoshop, or a Meme to try to make fun of me , I truly appreciate you , that flatters me :) lets me know I'm on your mind :)

Bottom line ? You're even quoting deep ratt cuts?

Bottom line my lawn needs some tlc. When u fly into Toledo for the big arena gig. Please drive up I-75 past Detroit and I will let you work on it. Figured a flat fee of $20 for the day plus a cheeseburger (with chips & pop) should cover it. :mrgreen:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

So should my neighbor expect you Sat around 9 with your mower, weed wacker, and rakes? Don't forget, his porch needs fixing too.

He'll be so relieved. I'll let him know.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

This thread literally cannot stop delivering the goods.
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

gtrjay wrote:

Bottom line ? You're even quoting deep ratt cuts?

Bottom line my lawn needs some tlc. When u fly into Toledo for the big arena gig. Please drive up I-75 past Detroit and I will let you work on it. Figured a flat fee of $20 for the day plus a cheeseburger (with chips & pop) should cover it. :mrgreen:

:lol: He's coming over to my neighbor's house this Sat at 9 am to do his lawn.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

STONEBREED wrote:Bottom line is Blotz don't post on Sludge
Thanks for the breaking news there...

Blobster doesn't have the balls to post on here, but he'll text the CEO like a madman when his name is mentioned in a negative way, which is.... usually..

Blobster doesn't need to post on here, he has you...
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Peter Crisp wrote:This thread literally cannot stop delivering the goods.

Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

True Blotzer story!

I've meet the guy 4-5 times before. Always seemed like ok guy in person. But than again I wasn't with the guy more than half an hour or more.

Back in 2002-2003 time when Ratt was out with Jizzy. We were actively posting on another Ratt message board. And Bobby use to come in periodically and post. There was few of us bad mouthing Jizzy and Ratt saying it sucked and whatever. And opening concerts for Warrant and shit. Saying it was embarrassing and shit. Blotzer would get all huffy and openly challenge people to come to a show and say it to his face. Calling us cowards and what not. Mind you this was 14-15 years ago. This is the honest to god truth - no bullshit. Many years later around 2009-2010 I get a random email from Blotzer in the middle of the night. No joke! With a picture of the Nokia Theater in New York with Ratt on the Marquee saying Ratt Sold Out all on a Led screen with the guys photos on it. It looked pretty cool.

With the comments not bad for such a shitty band. I'm like how does this fucker "Blotzer" have my email? And why the fuck is he emailing me? I remember the little flame war we had years prior, and that he was an admin - or got my email from the webmaster and personally saved it. So 6 something years later this fucker sends me a sarcastic email.

I responded back to his email and said are you still upset about the comments we made 6-7 years ago man? You got the lead singer back it's all good. Then he responded back... Oh that email was for someone else. Ok bud but it's nice to know I pissed you off so much that you saved my email for all these years. True story!!!
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

I disagree that no one wins here. We all win due to this thread.
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

based on what i thought we'd get with the original idea of this thread - i gotta say, it's 14 pages of disappointment so far.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

Aristocrat wrote:

Roody
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Roody »

Wow..
Theatre of Vince Neil
Headlining Clubs

Post by Theatre of Vince Neil »

I think the SCSINNER guy (I think I got that right) dished some decent Sludge ... he revealed some of the inner workings of the Rat-madness, and the mindset ... being big as Foreigner is NOT going to happen.

1) They were much bigger than RATT

2) They started scabbing at a better time - bigger rock audiences at shows, people were even still buying CDs, etc.

3) Like a lot of us pointed out, Mick Jones was a main writer, etc.

.... and I could certainly see Blotzer not really wanting to pay a lot.

... and what is the story with Sin City Sinners? This ties in, right? How did Muscat leave the thing he started? I don't get it.