Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Indy_Rob »

Aristocrat wrote:
I would summarize this thread differently:

The uneducated loser collective of this board jerk each other off as they race to the top of the high horse in their cyber witch burning and gang rape of the former guitarist of Quiet Riot for supporting the drummer of RATT as if the guitarist were responsible for the drummer's alleged misdeeds.

Did you seriously think Carlos from Stone Breed was Carlos Cavazo from Quiet Riot? :lol:
Roody
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Roody »

Indy_Rob wrote:
Aristocrat wrote:
I would summarize this thread differently:

The uneducated loser collective of this board jerk each other off as they race to the top of the high horse in their cyber witch burning and gang rape of the former guitarist of Quiet Riot for supporting the drummer of RATT as if the guitarist were responsible for the drummer's alleged misdeeds.

Did you seriously think Carlos from Stone Breed was Carlos Cavazo from Quiet Riot? :lol:
Apparently all Carlos' look alike.
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

Bair Hand wrote:based on what i thought we'd get with the original idea of this thread - i gotta say, it's 14 pages of disappointment so far.
Yeah .. it had potential till the dude pussed out. That's why I shared my story.
SCSINNER wrote: I will gladly discuss everything about his bad business, because he is clearly a piece of shit.
Any questions?
Did you loose your balls SCSINNER!!!!
Answer these questions since you worked for the band

1) How much was Ratt earning a gig?
2) What are the odds of the SCS quitting because Bobby's a dick to them?
3) What type of hotels do Blotzer book while on the road? Shitholes - or Quality places?
4) Do the other members of Bobby's band make over $500 a gig?
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Aristocrat = Dumbass
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

STONEBREED wrote:Bottom line is Blotz don't post on Sludge, I saw a former ex-employee on here talking shit about a friend. I simply told the guy he shouldn't sling his shit in here. I get attacked for being a friend. The guy probably realizes this is not a place to start shit when he's got his own problems to worry about. So he smartened up and backed off. I'm sure he's got friends telling him it's not a wise decision to come in here blasting off at the mouth like that. Nobody WINS in a situation like this. I'm sure he feels bad now about coming in here. Yes he was fired, he was mad, he felt like venting, he did, understandable. I have nothing personal against the guy. But Blotz is my friend and since he's not on here to defend himself, I took it upon myself to help a friend:) and like I said 6 times now , I don't care what any of you think or say about me , I don't care if you think I have a target on my back , I only come to this site for fun and entertainment , and I like Stevil, I take none of it serious and it does make me chuckle to myself when I see people get so mad and heated about shit I say or post :) Peace to all you Sludgers who like me and Fuck Off to those who don't:) and the ones who take time out of their day , to make a video , or a photoshop, or a Meme to try to make fun of me , I truly appreciate you , that flatters me :) lets me know I'm on your mind :)

I I I, me me me.
EnuffRatt
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by EnuffRatt »

Here's a more accurate summarization:

Blotz = Woman beating, alcoholic, DUI on a boat douchebag asshole who is too much of a pussy to come on here to address the Sludge. His scab band, who he claims is getting booked everywhere, sucks with a bass player who prances around like a fruit. Blotz treats his band like shit, doesn't pay them for shit, and he thinks he is the shit.

SCSinner = Unemployed (because Blotz fired him) heroin loving, dick pic sending dude whose girlfriend died but has disappeared without delivering promised sludge once Carlos exposed the "hate."

Carlos - Blotz's best butt buddy who doesn't believe Blotz beat any woman because he never saw it with his own two eyes and has told us six times that he's just defending his friend who doesn't care about Sludge but obviously does. Carlos also welcomes all the shit he takes on here because that means we're thinking about him.

Aristocrat = Dude who thought Carlos (Blotz's BFF) was Carlos Cavazo from Quiet Riot and therefore Aristocrat is racist and thinks all Mexicans are the same and are all named Carlos.

Does that about cover it so far?
Last edited by EnuffRatt on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ratt_Trader
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Ratt_Trader »

Stoner wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but what I'm taking away from this thread is that Bobby Blotzer is too afraid to post on Sludge and that Carlos is the woman in their relationship.

And somehow girlsgirlsgirls factors into the equation.
Looking for all RATT bootlegs, please contact me for list!!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

EnuffRatt wrote:Here's a more accurate summarization:

Blotz = Woman beating, alcoholic, DUI on a boat douchebag asshole who is too much of a pussy to come on here to address the Sludge. His scab band, who he claims is getting booked everywhere, sucks with a lead singer who prances around like a fruit. Blotz treats his band like shit, doesn't pay them for shit, and he thinks he is the shit.

SCSinner = Unemployed (because Blotz fired him) heroin loving, dick pic sending dude whose girlfriend died but has disappeared without delivering promised sludge once Carlos exposed the "hate."

Carlos - Blotz's best butt buddy who doesn't believe Blotz beat any woman because he never saw it with his own two eyes and has told us six times that he's just defending his friend who doesn't care about Sludge but obviously does. Carlos also welcomes all the shit he takes on here because that means we're thinking about him.

Aristocrat = Dude who thought Carlos (Blotz's BFF) was Carlos Cavazo from Quiet Riot and therefore Aristocrat is racist and thinks all Mexicans are the same and are all named Carlos.

Don't forget to add that BLUETRAIN likes watermelon-

Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Kristy_Deville wrote:Image
All this needs is for little pink hearts to float out from under Carlos's sunglasses.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Blotz = Woman beating, alcoholic, DUI on a boat douchebag asshole who is too much of a pussy to come on here to address the Sludge. His scab band, who he claims is getting booked everywhere, sucks with a lead singer who prances around like a fruit. Blotz treats his band like shit, doesn't pay them for shit, and he thinks he is the shit.

http://www.subzin.com/quotes/M10006122a ... or+Charles.

01:17:47 Carlos is Spanish for Charles.

Time - Phrase
01:17:41 - ''Puercos'' ain't cops. - Pigs. Another word for cops.

01:17:44 Wait a minute, Carlos? lt is Cain. Charles Cain.

01:17:47 Carlos is Spanish for Charles.

01:17:49 Cain changed his name. He didn't want to grow up to be poor.

01:17:53 - Cain is the Alphabet robber? - l ain't said that.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
AtomicCharvelDude
Headlining Clubs

Post by AtomicCharvelDude »

Ill never mention names. Ever. BUT, a member of Contraband personally told me that, Blotzer tried to pawn his own kids off on them during the recording of that record because he just couldnt handle taking care of them because he was cranking on the coke & booze HARD. That was back when Blobby lived down by The Riviera in Redondo Beach. I heard that story first hand & I was a pretty close friend of this person @ the time & this person IMHO is a pretty straight up human.

Personally, Ive had run ins with that guy over the span of 20 years at clubs all over So. Cal. He IS a fucking drama queen diva. Ive seen it first hand.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

AtomicCharvelDude wrote:Ill never mention names. Ever. BUT, a member of Contraband personally told me that, Blotzer tried to pawn his own kids off on them during the recording of that record because he just couldnt handle taking care of them because he was cranking on the coke & booze HARD. That was back when Blobby lived down by The Riviera in Redondo Beach. I heard that story first hand & I was a pretty close friend of this person @ the time & this person IMHO is a pretty straight up human.
"Michael Schenker, will you please take care of these brats for me? They need a level-headed stable person in their lives."
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

AtomicCharvelDude wrote:Ill never mention names. Ever. BUT, a member of Contraband personally told me that, Blotzer tried to pawn his own kids off on them during the recording of that record because he just couldnt handle taking care of them because he was cranking on the coke & booze HARD. That was back when Blobby lived down by The Riviera in Redondo Beach. I heard that story first hand & I was a pretty close friend of this person @ the time & this person IMHO is a pretty straight up human.

Personally, Ive had run ins with that guy over the span of 20 years at clubs all over So. Cal. He IS a fucking drama queen diva. Ive seen it first hand.

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

We opened for RATT with Jizzy/Corabi/Crane version

Blotzer was pretty cool actually.
Corabi, as usual, was cool as fuck.
Crane was on his phone the whole time.
King Jizzo was a fucking weirdo.

DeMartini, on they other hand, was pretty much a douche.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Gazpacho wrote:We opened for RATT with Jizzy/Corabi/Crane version

How was Demartini a douche and what made you think Jizzo was a weirdo?

Sorry dude but we all got stood up by that blubbering dipshit who gave us bupkis. We need you to donate some Sludge.

On behalf of all who have suffered, thanks in advance.
AtomicCharvelDude
Headlining Clubs

Post by AtomicCharvelDude »

Hungwell wrote:

Sorry dude but we all got stood up by that blubbering dipshit who gave us bupkis. We need you to donate some Sludge.

Ive met Warren 2 many times 2 count. Hes 1 of THE very best dude's in the business. I dont believe for a minute that, he could ever be less than a gentleman to anybody.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

AtomicCharvelDude wrote:
Hungwell wrote:

Ive met Warren 2 many times 2 count. Hes 1 of THE very best dude's in the business. I dont believe for a minute that, he could ever be less than a gentleman to anybody.
2 B clear, Eye don't know how U know 4 sure he couldn't B a dick 2 other people, even 1 time.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

Still a clown
bluetrain
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by bluetrain »

theguvner wrote:Carlos falling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4repidPsav8

and another nice compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURfydQK3aw

Shit that get's better every time i see it :lol: :lol:
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

My take on Warren is he's a bit shy & reserved and that could come
off as being a douche bag or dick.
thehumanthumb
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by thehumanthumb »

Still no dic pics? :(
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

thehumanthumb wrote:Still no dic pics? :(
digna
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by digna »

Well, to be more accurate I would think that the bass player is the one who " dances around like a fruit ". The singer seems to be normal, and sounds good.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

bluetrain wrote:
theguvner wrote:Carlos falling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4repidPsav8

and another nice compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURfydQK3aw

Shit that get's better every time i see it :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is this shitfest ?

For Carlos plugging his band 24/7 they sure take zero time in stage show & presence! They looked like they rolled out of bed right before show. Shorts on 4/5 of band ??? They screams bar band
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Lots of questions and no answers from SCSINNER. Maybe Blotzer put a hit out on him.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

WTF wrote:Lots of questions and no answers from SCSINNER. Maybe Blotzer put a hit out on him.
What was the reward for taking him out, a free couch? Lifetime carpet cleaning? Carlos mows your lawn for a year? Blobby personally beats up your lady?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

lemmysmole wrote:
WTF wrote:Lots of questions and no answers from SCSINNER. Maybe Blotzer put a hit out on him.
What was the reward for taking him out, a free couch? Lifetime carpet cleaning? Carlos mows your lawn for a year? Blobby personally beats up your lady?
Free lifetime tickets to see ScabRATT, a case of Ratt N Roll Out of the Cellar hooch and a signed copy of Tales of a RATT.

Image Image
Asshole_Rose
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Asshole_Rose »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
"Michael Schenker, will you please take care of these brats for me? They need a level-headed stable person in their lives."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chaz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Chaz »

WTF wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:
Free lifetime tickets to see ScabRATT, a case of Ratt N Roll Out of the Cellar hooch and a signed copy of Tales of a RATT.

Is Da' Blotz checking the soil conditions at the Vineyard or dropping the last handful of dirt on the shallow grave he just threw some "mouthy bitch" into?