Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by WTF »

Chaz wrote:
Is Da' Blotz checking the soil conditions at the Vineyard or dropping the last handful of dirt on the shallow grave he just threw some "mouthy bitch" into?
I believe those are ashes from her urn.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

DOWN2WHISKEY wrote:
gtrjay wrote:Shorts on 4/5 of band ??? They screams bar band
I agree! :lol:

Yeah I knew that was coming. Lol
I guess I meant unless you're a metal act. Etc. but the few songs I have heard don't sound metal.

Take some pride Carlos and have your guys look like they aren't doing landscaping with you two hours before the show
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
AtomicCharvelDude wrote:Ill never mention names. Ever. BUT, a member of Contraband personally told me that, Blotzer tried to pawn his own kids off on them during the recording of that record because he just couldnt handle taking care of them because he was cranking on the coke & booze HARD. That was back when Blobby lived down by The Riviera in Redondo Beach. I heard that story first hand & I was a pretty close friend of this person @ the time & this person IMHO is a pretty straight up human.
"Michael Schenker, will you please take care of these brats for me? They need a level-headed stable person in their lives."

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet it was the chick. Which would be a hoot.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
AtomicCharvelDude wrote:
Ive met Warren 2 many times 2 count. Hes 1 of THE very best dude's in the business. I dont believe for a minute that, he could ever be less than a gentleman to anybody.
2 B clear, Eye don't know how U know 4 sure he couldn't B a dick 2 other people, even 1 time.
:lol:
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet it was the chick. Which would be a hoot.
"Hey, uh, Share, you know, since you're a woman and all, I was kind of wondering..."

I'll bet he asked her to go make him a sandwich, too!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

WTF wrote:Lots of questions and no answers from SCSINNER. Maybe Blotzer put a hit out on him.
Where are you scsinner?
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

gtrjay wrote:
bluetrain wrote:
theguvner wrote:Carlos falling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4repidPsav8

and another nice compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURfydQK3aw

Shit that get's better every time i see it :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is this shitfest ?

For Carlos plugging his band 24/7 they sure take zero time in stage show & presence! They looked like they rolled out of bed right before show. Shorts on 4/5 of band ??? They screams bar band
Keep up with the times, those videos were YEARS ago, my guys now don't wear no cargo shorts on stage :)Image
While your at it check out a new Video track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38fFSCI ... STONEBREED
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Eat a dick
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

did stonebreed appear on decline of western civilization 2? they'd fit right in with all the delusional im gonna be a star junkies in that movie :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

If you want Sludge? You Got it! Here is Video proof of Jason AKA Sin City Sinner Dude, talking so much shit and lying about members of SCS and RATT- While clearly admitting on video that his recently passed girlfriend and him scammed money from her rich mother to pay the rent and support the habit by forging prescriptions and medical receipts, then clearly calls SCS & Ratt singer a drug addict ,heroin addict, drug dealer, accused him of trying to fuck his chick, scoring her heroin, lies about him being unfaithful on the road, I know that dude Josh is a health nut, works out every day, carries his own health food on the road, then he talks about people lying about him and bashing him while he is just bashing and talking shit about everyone. Says Brent Muscat is jealous, Oh man I cant keep writing Im getting a headache about all this shit this guy is spewing from his mouth. Serious just listen for yourself and watch the video :) Day after his girl passes he gets a condolences message and his reply was asking if the girl wanted to see his dick, pretty classy guy there. Quit talking shit about people dude and have a great day :) Sludge On
Last edited by STONEBREED on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Your band isn't very good.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

STONEBREED wrote:If you want Sludge? You Got it! Here is Video proof of Jason AKA Sin City Sinner Dude, talking so much shit and lying about members of SCS and RATT- While clearly admitting on video that his recently passed girlfriend and him scammed money from her rich mother to pay the rent and support the habit by forging prescriptions and medical receipts, then clearly calls SCS & Ratt singer a drug addict ,heroin addict, drug dealer, accused him of trying to fuck his chick, scoring her heroin, lies about him being unfaithful on the road, I know that dude Josh is a health nut, works out every day, carries his own health food on the road, then he talks about people lying about him and bashing him while he is just bashing and talking shit about everyone. Says Brent Muscat is jealous, Oh man I cant keep writing Im getting a headache about all this shit this guy is spewing from his mouth. Serious just listen for yourself and watch the video :) Day after his girl passes he gets a condolences message and his reply was asking if the girl wanted to see his dick, pretty classy guy there. Quit talking shit about people dude and have a great day :) Sludge On and $tevil you should let us open for you somewhere now just for this little piece of Sludge Pie or at least give me a great discount on a banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZOWgK ... elleReilly
So what!!!!

And by the way, you stink of desperation if you have to ask Baldy if you can open for Tuff!!!! Really? That hard up?

Maybe you will make more money making burritos and landscaping?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Kristy_Deville wrote:Image
I actually think this is hilarious. Almost choked on my root beer
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

panteraman319 wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:If you want Sludge? You Got it! Here is Video proof of Jason AKA Sin City Sinner Dude, talking so much shit and lying about members of SCS and RATT- While clearly admitting on video that his recently passed girlfriend and him scammed money from her rich mother to pay the rent and support the habit by forging prescriptions and medical receipts, then clearly calls SCS & Ratt singer a drug addict ,heroin addict, drug dealer, accused him of trying to fuck his chick, scoring her heroin, lies about him being unfaithful on the road, I know that dude Josh is a health nut, works out every day, carries his own health food on the road, then he talks about people lying about him and bashing him while he is just bashing and talking shit about everyone. Says Brent Muscat is jealous, Oh man I cant keep writing Im getting a headache about all this shit this guy is spewing from his mouth. Serious just listen for yourself and watch the video :) Day after his girl passes he gets a condolences message and his reply was asking if the girl wanted to see his dick, pretty classy guy there. Quit talking shit about people dude and have a great day :) Sludge On and $tevil you should let us open for you somewhere now just for this little piece of Sludge Pie or at least give me a great discount on a banner

So what!!!!

And by the way, you stink of desperation if you have to ask Baldy if you can open for Tuff!!!! Really? That hard up?

:lol: :lol:

My neighbor's really looking forward to Shitbag coming over and mowing his lawn this weekend. He says he's got a bunch of weeds that need to be pulled as well.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

lemmysmole wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:

So what!!!!

:lol: :lol:

My neighbor's really looking forward to Shitbag coming over and mowing his lawn this weekend. He says he's got a bunch of weeds that need to be pulled as well.
Get a clue man, I don't do lawns, I don't work at Taco Bell , I do own a Chihuahua though
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

I heard I was missed?
I was trying to leave things alone and allow the legal system to handle "Fake Ratt" and they will.
As for this video going around, I think it's awesome. Why would you want to share a video where I talk about things that I believed to be true and only make the other person look worse?
Funny thing is I was accused of doing drugs and don't even drink. All the allegations against me are silly and have nothing to with the way I run business. I wanted to stay quiet after making my statement and let it go, but you want to cause attention to other people's addictions? How do you know I don't have texts or screenshots of that person asking for or offering drugs? How do you know that I don't have messages from his former band mates saying he is on drugs. You guys are only making yourselves look bad.
Tell BOB to stop worrying about me, he is going to have much more to worry about trying to keep that fake band going.
RATT will be in the news again real soon, just you wait and see!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

STONEBREED wrote:If you want Sludge? You Got it! Here is Video proof of Jason AKA Sin City Sinner Dude, talking so much shit and lying about members of SCS and RATT- While clearly admitting on video that his recently passed girlfriend and him scammed money from her rich mother to pay the rent and support the habit by forging prescriptions and medical receipts, then clearly calls SCS & Ratt singer a drug addict ,heroin addict, drug dealer, accused him of trying to fuck his chick, scoring her heroin, lies about him being unfaithful on the road, I know that dude Josh is a health nut, works out every day, carries his own health food on the road, then he talks about people lying about him and bashing him while he is just bashing and talking shit about everyone. Says Brent Muscat is jealous, Oh man I cant keep writing Im getting a headache about all this shit this guy is spewing from his mouth. Serious just listen for yourself and watch the video :) Day after his girl passes he gets a condolences message and his reply was asking if the girl wanted to see his dick, pretty classy guy there. Quit talking shit about people dude and have a great day :) Sludge On

From the angle of video I take it he had no idea he was being recorded?
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

So where are all the answers to the questions that have been asked, SCSinner? So much for the Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit thread title.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Here's a text josh sent last week regarding his feelings towards Blotzer and fake Ratt
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Here's some more of his thoughts on BOB
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

gilly wrote:So where are all the answers to the questions that have been asked, SCSinner? So much for the Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit thread title.
Didn't you read his comment about just "keeping quiet & letting it go".
If that was his plan from the beginning, he came to the wrong place.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

SCSINNER wrote:Here's a text josh sent last week regarding his feelings towards Blotzer and fake Ratt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice!

I love it! :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

Look... SCSINNER is jabbing back. Just when I thought he was gonna fold he finally delivers some Sludge. Keep it coming!
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

And just for good measure selling drugs?
I wanted to spare him, my problem is with BOB,
but he wanted to have old lady fans
illegally record me without consent
and post it?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Need more of that above! Wow.

$ludge
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:Need more of that above! Wow.

$ludge

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Bobby Baldtzer is only paying his singer $500 bucks when the band is pulling in $15K?

Holy Shit!

:lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
eric
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by eric »

Oh shit!
scsinner has brought it!
MotleyMaiden wrote: the organ donor we did the other night, who was brain dead had an erection.