Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Heenan Snuka »

SCSINNER wrote: So now The Blotz texts are coming! stay tuned
post 'em!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

SCSINNER wrote:This all could have been avoided, but I have been threatened, lied about and had hidden camera videos of me shared on the web.
Nobody has shit on me, because I am not in the wrong. I should be dealing with my loss, not this horse shit. I wasn't going to post anything here again and would never mention Josh until he posted that old bat's hidden video.
So now The Blotz texts are coming! stay tuned
Let's see em!
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

SCSINNER wrote:This all could have been avoided, but I have been threatened, lied about and had hidden camera videos of me shared on the web.
Nobody has shit on me, because I am not in the wrong. I should be dealing with my loss, not this horse shit. I wasn't going to post anything here again and would never mention Josh until he posted that old bat's hidden video.
Post em bitch!!!!!
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

dmbrocker wrote: At least Robbie Crane was there for enough of the post-classic lineup that he gives it at least some, if any, legitimacy...
no
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Good! Fuck Josh, Blobby and Stonebreed. Sue their dicks off....
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Proof of his blabbermouth obsession
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Wow!!!
Keep 'em coming. Did he ever text you anything about Sludge?
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Keep 'em coming....

$tEvil ;0)
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

There's a lot to go through, some are better than others.
Here's more proof he obsessed on blabbermouth
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Here's a little Sludge obsession
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Nice work SCSINNER keep em coming! Looks like the tables are turning to your side now!
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Mental Grudge made the grade!!!
Congrats everybody.
Sinner, thanks. Lots of the funny on behalf of the Blobby.
What is he texting you now? Care to share? He must be pissed!
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Who is Menstruel Fudge?

$ludge ;-)
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Guys,
I am not doing any of this, because I'm bitter about being fired. I am angry at the way he bitched at me about work, while my GF was in a coma and that he never had the guts to fireme until I called him out on it. He hired Craig Bradford long before firing, the same way he hired Robbie Crane and still hasn't told Scotty.
Bob is a bad, racist man with a history of violence towards women (some not released yet)
He was horrible to Warren when his mom passed and horrible to Stephen when his sister passed.
I logged off here and was done with this drama, until I get calls about hidden camera videos of me discusing someones serious problem. I made a deal to say nothing bad about Josh and he didn't keep that deal.
You guys have to understand while this seems fun I am being threatened left and right. If anything happens to me you know who was to blame.
The reason I am back posting is I felt I should defend myself. I want fans to know the truth and email promoters to stop booking FAKE Ratt.
who knows maybe the REAL members of RATT will turn up very soon????
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

SCSINNER wrote:Guys,
I am not doing any of this, because I'm bitter about being fired. I am angry at the way he bitched at me about work, while my GF was in a coma and that he never had the guts to fireme until I called him out on it. He hired Craig Bradford long before firing, the same way he hired Robbie Crane and still hasn't told Scotty.
Bob is a bad, racist man with a history of violence towards women (some not released yet)
He was horrible to Warren when his mom passed and horrible to Stephen when his sister passed.
I logged off here and was done with this drama, until I get calls about hidden camera videos of me discusing someones serious problem. I made a deal to say nothing bad about Josh and he didn't keep that deal.
You guys have to understand while this seems fun I am being threatened left and right. If anything happens to me you know who was to blame.
The reason I am back posting is I felt I should defend myself. I want fans to know the truth and email promoters to stop booking FAKE Ratt.
who knows maybe the REAL members of RATT will turn up very soon????

Well you kinda sorta STARTED THIS ENTIRE THREAD! So don't puss out now. The truth is your only friend and if you have more text screen captures you should post them.
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Go Sinner Go!!!... we want more!
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

I'm on central time and if these post continue I might have to call in sick tomorrow. If the singer gets $500 a show what do the other scabs get? Would Robbie get $500 or a little more since he has experience setting up a taking down the merch section? Or just more $ because of the years of experience dealing with Blobby? Did the scabs all sign contracts or are they just playing these shows on a gentlemen's agreement that they would be there? If Blobby is getting $15,000 are they asking for $20K? How much would Warren be entitled to from the $15K?
Can Warren legally go out right now with Stephen and Juan?
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Enough is enough CEO! Has SCSinner received the 20 questions? Time to dust off the Super Balls awards that you used to give out in the early days. Who remembers those? Oh, when Sludge used to be beautiful. Those were the days.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Enough is enough CEO! Has SCSinner received the 20 questions? Time to dust off the Super Balls awards that you used to give out in the early days. Who remembers those? Oh, when Sludge used to be beautiful. Those were the days.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Enough is enough CEO! Has SCSinner received the 20 questions? Time to dust off the Super Balls awards that you used to give out in the early days. Who remembers those? Oh, when Sludge used to be beautiful. Those were the days.http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0SO8y1Z ... dzYFlSsoI-
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Sorry about the same reply 4 times but my iPad froze and I kept pressing submit.
Message for Carlos, if Blobby cans Josh, and he would approach you to replace him, would you do it? And for how much a show?
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

jesus christ gilly ...

CONTROL YOURSELF man! i'm excited too but no need to get trigger happy on the keyboard.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

SCSINNER wrote:Here's a little Sludge obsession
So Blob's got to make up shit?

Hey Carlos your friend Bobby is a liar. You really know how to pick out the "classy friends".
theguvner

Post by theguvner »

yeah! let's see Carlos defend his good buddy with this.

man! how old is Blobs and acting like a TOTAL loser.

call up and ask about Juans band???

LOLZ!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!

keep is coming Sinner! Metal Grudge has your back! Make it a sludge revolution!!!!
theguvner

Post by theguvner »

man: i have a new carlos and blotz duet video to post. hope i don't disappoint you sludge brothers.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

theguvner wrote:man: i have a new carlos and blotz duet video to post. hope i don't disappoint you sludge brothers.

A cover of Dr.Hooks "Sharing The Night Together"?
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

SCSINNER wrote: You guys have to understand while this seems fun I am being threatened left and right. If anything happens to me you know who was to blame.
Dangerous but Worth the Risk.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »