Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

You're reaching Carlos. His texts were back dated several weeks ago. His texts are legit. You're reaching hard to discredit him and it's not a good look. My score card now has SCS ahead in the bout!
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:You're reaching Carlos. His texts were back dated several weeks ago. His texts are legit. You're reaching hard to discredit him and it's not a good look. My score card now has SCS ahead in the bout!
All I'm saying is anyone can screenshot texts - I'm in no fight or battle or rounds, I'm not in SCS or RATT , it's not my fight. I simply stepped up to defend a friend:) which I'm sure you would too if was a true friend.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

It's funny, how long it takes BOB to instruct Carlos how to respond.
Of course my texts are real and I will show them to Stevie in person when he's
ready to guest with Sin City Sinners.
I have so many horrible texts and email from Bob, they really don't want to keep
poking me. I mean what about all the texts I have of him asking to sneak his ex-gf Kristen
back stage and make sure his wife doesn't find out or
when he texted Scotty not to fuck his ex.
I'm thinking Bob's cock must taste pretty good the way Carlos keeps sucking it.
I tried to go away and let this rest, but people want to keep coming on here and
fighting Bob's battles and try to slam me.
As for keeping score I win and next WAR IN D will win!
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

EPIC FAIL CARLOS! what does your text even prove from earlier tonight?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlECt1SdqaY
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

First Carlos was making feel pretty good about myself but now I feel sorry for him after reading that shit he just posted. Lame.

I know in the past I made fun of Carlos about the bbq hamburgers but now I wont even go there. That fucker is just flat out pathetic.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Thebottomline wrote:First Carlos was making feel pretty good about myself but now I feel sorry for him after reading that shit he just posted. Lame.

I know in the past I made fun of Carlos about the bbq hamburgers but now I wont even go there. That fucker is just flat out pathetic.
He loves the Blotz. He'll say anything to defend him.
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Compubox score= 2-1 rounds in favor of SCSinner
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

STONEBREED wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:You're reaching Carlos. His texts were back dated several weeks ago. His texts are legit. You're reaching hard to discredit him and it's not a good look. My score card now has SCS ahead in the bout!
All I'm saying is anyone can screenshot texts - I'm in no fight or battle or rounds, I'm not in SCS or RATT , it's not my fight. I simply stepped up to defend a friend:) which I'm sure you would too if was a true friend.

Carlos quick & serious question

With stone breed having a rotating door for band members. How does songwriting etc work? I take it you own trademark on name ? I will look it up at USPTO today. If not maybe I will form Detroit version of stonebreed!

Back to songs. With so many guys in and out including the model of health Chris Holmes. When one guy leaves does he take his songs with him or do you pay him off in burgers & fries? I know the few times we lost someone who wrote a great song we never played said song again and moved on. Just to avoid any future problems.

How many members in your band since you started ? 15?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

SCSINNER: Damn, delivering the goods bigtime!

Carlos: I doubt he mows laws, guy gets royalties from Quiet Riot and Infestation sales :lol:

FauxRatt singer getting paid $500/show: does seem low, I would have guessed $1000 if band gets paid a gross $15K/show, but how about breaking down avg. overall expenses?! (any soundman/road crew?, gas/hotels/etc., Bob's takehome (a fixed % of gross?) and the other 4 members, ...?

This thread truly enhanced my lunch-in-front-of-the-computer experience!
Theatre of Vince Neil
Headlining Clubs

Post by Theatre of Vince Neil »

I just knew there was some more to this, at least enough to change some viewpoints.

"The Bottom Line" here (get it?) is that Blotzer is in free fall - he was somehow clever enough to get some of the RATT name. Then, he was smart enough (or someone whispering in his ear was) to put together something to work with - a baby RATT of sorts.

THEN he busts up Sin City Sinners. Can't blame the guys for joining up - they have to work.
THEN, he changes the project name to RATT.
THEN, he gets extra-delusional (the Foreigner thing)
THEN, he short changes the guys.

AND, he's BOBBY BLOTZER - a guy who is scared about his future, and has gone to the BRET MICHAELS AND BLACKIE LAWLESS SCHOOL OF STEPPING OVER THE BODIES TO HAVE SOME KIND OF CAREER.

All this in Bobby's mind would still be okay, if there was a bunch of money involved. But the bookings are not there - and whatever he is making, he has to pay Warren.

So, he's in freak-out mode.
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

God damn!!! I go to bed thinking this thread was dead and gone...wake up and...

"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

FauxRatt singer getting paid $500/show: does seem low, I
Honestly, to me it sounded high, I would have guessed 200 bucks.
But I admit I know fuck all about the business of these fly in dates and what costs associated with it are.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

El Vampiro Blanco wrote:
FauxRatt singer getting paid $500/show: does seem low, I
Honestly, to me it sounded high, I would have guessed 200 bucks.
But I admit I know fuck all about the business of these fly in dates and what costs associated with it are.
Who knows, it might even be fair. That's why it'd be cool to see a breakdown of expenses and what other guys are getting. For all we know, he might just be getting greedy - a mental grudge?! - after hearing everyone say "dude you sing that shit so awesome like that" every night.
Theatre of Vince Neil
Headlining Clubs

Post by Theatre of Vince Neil »

Let's speculate (and I'm sure Stevie could chime in with something close to the truth).

Booking Fake Bobby RATT:

1) Overall fee: let's say $7,500 for a larger club-type venue?

2) Pay - Bobby: $2,000, Warren, $2,000, four band members at $250 each ($1,000 total)

3) Manager guy pay?

4) Booking agent pay?

5) Travel expenses?
hairmetalsux
Headlining Clubs

Post by hairmetalsux »

Best thread since Donnie Vie set the record straight
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Damn!! Shit blew up since yesterday!

I normally lose interest in these long, drawn-out threads but this one delivers the Sludge!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Psychobolia.com wrote:SCSINNER: Damn, delivering the goods bigtime!

Carlos: I doubt he mows laws, guy gets royalties from Quiet Riot and Infestation sales :lol:

FauxRatt singer getting paid $500/show: does seem low, I would have guessed $1000 if band gets paid a gross $15K/show, but how about breaking down avg. overall expenses?! (any soundman/road crew?, gas/hotels/etc., Bob's takehome (a fixed % of gross?) and the other 4 members, ...?

This thread truly enhanced my lunch-in-front-of-the-computer experience!
We all know Carlos DEFINITELY mows lawns, wacks weeds, edges, etc. , & sucks along with his shitty, gay band.

He's tried to reneg on his lawn maintenance duties too, now he says he doesn't want to mow my friends lawn, after he agreed to it earlier, fucking asshole. My neighbor is not happy. Now he has to try to find some.other wetback/squaw to do the work.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

SCSINNER just came the fuck through.

This shit is seriously better than any Housewives of WhereverTheFuckYouLive. I am getting my life from those damn texts! :lol:

Why do I feel like Carlos is having those SAME conversations with Blotz this week (and probably as we type)?
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

Stoner wrote:SCSINNER just came the fuck through.

This shit is seriously better than any Housewives of WhereverTheFuckYouLive. I am getting my life from those damn texts! :lol:

Why do I feel like Carlos is having those SAME conversations with Blotz this week (and probably as we type)?
I agree. This could possibly eclipse Carb Day!!
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

SCSINNER wrote:This all could have been avoided, but I have been threatened, lied about and had hidden camera videos of me shared on the web.
Nobody has shit on me, because I am not in the wrong. I should be dealing with my loss, not this horse shit. I wasn't going to post anything here again and would never mention Josh until he posted that old bat's hidden video.
So now The Blotz texts are coming! stay tuned
Fuck, yes !!! You got anything tying Blotz to the Seadoo forum or Sweet Kim's ass?
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Carlos, don't lie - you know Blotz is sending you the same damn kind of texts! He's not only got you defending his behavior, he has you planting stories on the internet JUST LIKE HE DID TO THIS GUY. Don't be a dumbass who sees someone doing fucked up shit to the people around them and thinks that they will never do it to you.

He will and he's going to.

Don't say we didn't tell you so, son.
Spacelord
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spacelord »

SCSINNER has set the facts straight!
Kennyhell wrote:Wow, spacelord, you are so smart!!
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Peter Crisp wrote:I agree. This could possibly eclipse Carb Day!!
Never.

Nothing will eclipse Carb Day.
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

SCSINNER wrote:Guys,
I am not doing any of this, because I'm bitter about being fired. I am angry at the way he bitched at me about work, while my GF was in a coma and that he never had the guts to fireme until I called him out on it. He hired Craig Bradford long before firing, the same way he hired Robbie Crane and still hasn't told Scotty.
Bob is a bad, racist man with a history of violence towards women (some not released yet)
He was horrible to Warren when his mom passed and horrible to Stephen when his sister passed.
I logged off here and was done with this drama, until I get calls about hidden camera videos of me discusing someones serious problem. I made a deal to say nothing bad about Josh and he didn't keep that deal.
You guys have to understand while this seems fun I am being threatened left and right. If anything happens to me you know who was to blame.
The reason I am back posting is I felt I should defend myself. I want fans to know the truth and email promoters to stop booking FAKE Ratt.
who knows maybe the REAL members of RATT will turn up very soon????

Okay, just HOW RACIST is this cunt? Give us an example???

Hear that CARLOS???
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

SCSINNER wrote:It's funny, how long it takes BOB to instruct Carlos how to respond.
ready to guest with Sin City Sinners
. YES!!!
I have so many horrible texts and email from Bob, they really don't want to keep
poking me. I mean what about all the texts I have of him asking to sneak his ex-gf Kristen :shock:
when he texted Scotty not to fuck his ex. :shock:
I'm thinking Bob's cock must taste pretty good the way Carlos keeps sucking it. :twisted:
I tried to go away and let this rest, but people want to keep coming on here and

CARLOS: your still a FUCKEN CUNT SNITCH!!! ASSWIPE!!!! How does Blotz cock taste when he does ASS TO MOUTH on YOU???

TWAT!!
TexAzHair
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TexAzHair »

Theatre of Vince Neil wrote:Let's speculate (and I'm sure Stevie could chime in with something close to the truth).

Booking Fake Bobby RATT:

1) Overall fee: let's say $7,500 for a larger club-type venue?

2) Pay - Bobby: $2,000, Warren, $2,000, four band members at $250 each ($1,000 total)

3) Manager guy pay?

4) Booking agent pay?

5) Travel expenses?
you are probably close

my guess after commissions/expenses

Blotzer $2250
Warren $2250
Vocalist $500
Guitar 1 $375
Guitar 2 $375
Bass (Griffin) $250

Robbie Crane might get $500
EnuffRatt
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by EnuffRatt »

This thread blew up after being on life support for a few days. Keep it coming SCSinner!!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

twfs wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:It's funny, how long it takes BOB to instruct Carlos how to respond.
ready to guest with Sin City Sinners
. YES!!!
poking me. I mean what about all the texts I have of him asking to sneak his ex-gf Kristen :shock:
when he texted Scotty not to fuck his ex. :shock:
I'm thinking Bob's cock must taste pretty good the way Carlos keeps sucking it. :twisted:

CARLOS: your still a FUCKEN CUNT SNITCH!!! ASSWIPE!!!! How does Blotz cock taste when he does ASS TO MOUTH on YOU???

TWAT!!

WTF

Post by WTF »

yeahbuddy wrote:
I honestly had to look to see if Machado typed that gem.